The Lesson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't make me cum yet," she panted, drawing away from my probing fingers, "let's get comfy."

Tracy made her way to the bed, blowing me a kiss over her shoulder as I withdrew my dripping cock from Keith's lips. We followed close behind, brothers-in-lust, eager to keep the fire burning between us.

"Lay on your back," she told me, "that way I can see it all better."

"You want to eat your cake and have it too," I replied, laying flat on the bed, "spread your thighs and move back a little more."

"I'll eat your cum and have you too," she retorted with a horny grin, "two big loads at once. Good job I'm hungry!"

"Feed me," I said, squirming under her. "Feed me now!"

The hot aroma of her excitement was overwhelming within the confines of her dress. Her thighs squeezed around the sides of my head, clamping me firmly into the smooth lips of her cunt, swamping me with juices. I slipped my tongue into the wet flesh with a moan and was rewarded with a shudder that flooded my mouth full of her tangy elixir, gluing us firmly together, lip-to-lips. Tracy wiggled delightedly on my face, smearing her juicy cunt across my mouth, my nose along the crack of her fat arse; sheer bliss!

Keith wasn't slow to join in the fun; lifting my legs up and over his shoulders, his cock nuzzled its horny way between my parted cheeks and split them wide with a firm thrust, filling me with velvet steel. His firm hand stroked my cock, her soft fingers teased my nipples and I arched my back in ecstasy, willing them on by squeezing his shaft round my ring and sucking her dripping lips into my mouth.

If they could bottle the aroma of hot pussy, then poppers would go out of business; I thought, swallowing Tracy's cum and plunging my tongue back up for more, curling it into a tube and sucking hard. The sexy bitch ground my face under her steaming cunt, twisting my nipples hard. I responded by licking up her slit to flick the tip of her clit, poking my nose inside her cunt to snort her juices like a coke addict - or, more accurately, a pussy addict. (Man may not live on bread alone, but if all I had to eat was pussy, I'd die a happy man:) Tracy wriggled harder, riding my face faster, rushing towards the hard earned orgasm she deserved; trapped within her trembling thighs my tongue flicked over her flesh, like a fly struggling to avoid becoming frozen in amber by the sticky sap flowing from her over sexed cunt, slipping back and forth between her cunt and arse, dipping inside to lap her creamy juices, swallowing them swiftly, lathering her up from clit to crack and back again.

Keith's cock, meantime, was sliding deliciously up and down my arse, perfectly lubed with pre-cum and spit, to create a glorious friction between us. Occasionally, I'd feel him slip it out, slap it onto my balls, then slide it back inside, maintaining a steady rhythm. Sometimes he'd pause, balls-deep, letting me feel his powerful cock throbbing right inside while he took another hit; his cock flexing mightily as the drug rushed through his body, making me writhe in utter bliss.

I felt my legs pulled wide apart as Keith increased his rhythm, thrusting every inch of his hot meat between my cheeks. Tracy held my hands as they reached for my cock, pinning me under her substantial weight as she took it in her mouth, sucking pre cum from the seeping slit with a loud groan that I felt shiver through my swollen balls. I squirmed both hands free, lifted her dress and snatched a welcome gasp of air before working my tongue back inside her sopping wet slit, slurping her like a large, fleshy smoothie. Tracy rocked back and forth on my face, sucking me from tip to root, enjoying the intimate view of Keith's cock in my arse.Damn! The woman could suck a golf ball through thirty yards of garden hose. I pulled her wobbling cheeks apart and plunged my tongue between them, lewdly kissing her rosy ring. Then, pushing a stiff finger inside the tight hole, I slid my tongue down to lap at her clit, sucking her as noisily as she sucked me.

Now it felt like a race to see who came first - but the winner would be the last to cum - and, although I tried hard to hold on to my self control, I knew I couldn't resist Tracy's dexterous tonsils and tongue much longer. Reflexively, my ring contracted around Keith's pounding cock, bringing groans and more pre cum from both of us; Tracy quivered in anticipation and swallowed my juice, writhing in sensual delight on my face. I shoved another finger up her arse and wiggled my tongue around the walls of her cunt, licking more juice, content to let the force of Keith's fucking cock thrust mine into Tracy's mouth. An extra hard thrust from Keith sent me over the edge and, with a muffled groan into Tracy's steamy cunt, I suckled from the wellspring of her flesh, drinking deep as my spunk poured down her throat. Watching us cum was more than Keith could bear and, not to be left out, joined in the juicy fun by pulling his cock out with a moist pop and spurting a hot shower of spunk over her face. His creamy wad splattered my balls too, dripping down the crack of my well reamed arse. Tracy's tongue chased the sticky stream, lapping it up like a thirsty cat and gobbling the last drops off the tip of Keith's cock, swallowing him down inch by inch until she'd taken him down to the root with a satisfied moan.

"Oh! My God! She swallowed the whole fucking thing!" Keith exclaimed.

Tracy giggled around his tool and bounced on my tongue, shaking more cunt juice over my face. She could be shy and demure but given a taste of spunk, she'd turn into a raving cum-whore, wanting more...and more. This time, however, she had to be satisfied with what she got and rolled off my body, looking back happily at my cum-frosted face.

"I told you," she said, squeezing my balls hopefully to see if there was any more to be had. "I'm the best cock sucker you'll ever have."

"You're beautiful." I chuckled, tickled by her tongue on my face as much as by her audacious claim.

Tracy and I took a shower while Keith prepared for his next session, then bade him a fond goodbye, promising to call again soon.

Thus ended Tracy's initial massage lesson; Every two weeks she took another with Keith for about six months, then qualified as a legitimate aromatherapist to set up her own business – and soothe my sore muscles too. Sometimes you can eat your cake...and have her too.

12