The Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK! "Ow! Two, thank you Sara and I apologize for being such a bad little boy," Teddy squealed as jumped at the sharp pain. Sara even had to rub her hand to lessen the sting. His butt was now a bright red. She enjoyed the humiliation she was inflicting on him.

"Sara, wait just one second. I believe I should help Teddy maintain his position. We don't want him to show off more than what would be appropriate for this class." Miss Harding then leaned down next to Teddy. She wrapped her arms around him and drew him toward her body. Teddy's head now rested against one of her soft breasts, and her hand resumed it's secret fondling of his young dick. It had softened a bit, but she quickly brought it back to its stiffness.

Teddy was ecstatic with this change in position. Not only was Miss Harding fondling him in the most intimate of ways, but he could now hide his head in her warm full breasts. As far as he was concerned, Sara could spank him as long as she wanted. On the other hand, he knew he better not cum now, as he would spray all over Miss Harding's dress. That would complete a nice fantasy but he knew it would only cause more trouble. She couldn't be happy about that.

SMACK! "Three, thank you Sara and I apologize for being such a bad little boy." He felt like a little boy, his head buried in the large bosoms of Miss Harding while his bottom was being spanked by a girl in the class.

Miss Harding's hand was stroking his erection in the most delightful manner. At times tickling the head of his penis, at times gripping it tightly as she massaged it up and down. She even whispered in his ear, "Teddy, your penis is very manly, you must be so proud." Teddy smiled in her breasts, breathing in the sweet scent of her perfume.

SMACK! "Four, thank you Sara and I apologize for being such a bad little boy." Teddy could hardly get the words out. He was lost in the sensations of Miss Harding's hands on his penis. It was like she was some sort of pro at jerking off dicks, yet she was the sweet, pretty Miss Harding who smelled so very nice, with such warm, full, soft breasts. He wished he could get his lips on her nipples but he knew that this would be too obvious. He moaned with delight in her breasts. Her thought perhaps that she might have even given him a little kiss on her head as she held him tight to her chest.

SMACK! "Five, thank you Sara and I do apologize for being such a bad little boy." He sighed with delight. He was perhaps glad that it was over, at least the humiliation, but he wanted Miss Harding to continue to fondle him. This was now becoming so much fun.

Sara also regretted that it was over. She looked at Miss Harding to see if she would somehow extend the spanking. The students also turned their eyes to her, hoping that something else would be done. 'Please don't stop now,' they thought. They were not disappointed.

Miss Harding smiled at Sara. "Thank you very much for your help Sara, but I believe that it did not have the intended effect. Not only are Teddy's apologies insincere but I just noticed that Teddy seems to have even enjoyed it. He doesn't seem to have learned his lesson at all."

"Sara, return to your seat. Teddy, I want you to stand up straight and face the class. Everybody must see what a bad boy you really are."

'Oh no!' thought Teddy, 'she can't mean it. I can't face the class like this, not with a boner sticking up!' He looked up at her, beseeching her to reconsider with fright in his eyes. "Please don't make me, Miss Harding, please," he pleaded.

Miss Harding didn't wait for him to cooperate. She knew that he would delay it as long as he could, perhaps to give him enough time to lose the evidence. She pushed him away from her breasts, stood him up and turned him around to face the class, as well as moving aside the front of the shirt so that the whole class could see. He quickly clasped his hands in front to hide his erection, but she authoritatively pulled back his arms.

The girls screamed with shock and laughter. Teddy was standing in front of them with a stiffy! His penis was fully erect, it's head all swollen and red. It was like it had rigor mortis or something. It swayed a bit as he tried to move in some way to hide it, but to no avail. The girls pointed and whispered, sharing their perceptions of its finer points, like how the veins seemed to be sticking out.

Penny was particularly shocked. Not only was she getting a much closer look than all of the other girls, but this was the boner of Teddy, her boyfriend. She had always been curious about boys' things, and had kind of wanted to talk to Teddy about it but always felt too nervous and insecure to bring it up. A couple of times when they were dancing she thought she might have felt something getting hard in his pants but she was too scared to ask about it. Now it was right there in front of her, proudly sticking up in all its glory. It looked wonderful and sexy to her, but she also felt so bad for Teddy.

The boys were smirking over Teddy's misfortune but they also felt quite uncomfortable looking at another boy's erection. It was a bit embarrassing for them as well. Many of them did notice that Teddy was not big. At least, most of the boys felt that they were bigger. They weren't so sure though if this was good news or bad news, as the girls probably felt that Teddy's penis was representative, and they certainly did not want the girls to think that they were as small as Teddy.

"Teddy, I know that this is a bit embarrassing for you, but that is some of the purpose of this punishment. However, we should also take this opportunity to help educate the rest of the students in the class regarding male sexuality. It is perhaps only appropriate for you to serve as our model. You do not seem adverse to playing with yourself in the class, why not share your proclivities and talents with the rest of the students. Now you just be a good boy and display your manhood for all the students to see."

As she was explaining the rationale for having Teddy stand in front of the whole class, his stiff erection waving in front of him, she continued to lightly play along its length. She knew that his embarrassment and insecurity could have the effect of losing the erection, and she did really want to him to maintain his current posture.

"Now girls, I don't know if any of you have yet seen a boy's erection. If not, this should be a very good opportunity for you. Boys often call these erections 'boners,' 'hard-ons,' 'stiffies,' and other cute euphemisms. The proper word is 'erection.' Do notice how stiff and hard the penis is" (she traced her fingers along its length) "and how engorged and red the head of the penis has become" (she wrapped her fingers around the base of the head, squeezed softly, then lightly danced her fingers around the red bulb; Teddy could not help closing his eyes and sighing).

The girls were leaning forward in rapt attention. Most of the girls had indeed not yet seen an erection, not even in a picture. They were generally quite inexperienced, due in large part to the strict requirements and supervision of the small college, and all but a few of them still lived at home. They were fascinated by the demonstration and felt that this could actually be a very important, if not one of the greatest lessons they ever received at Templeton.

"Girls, and boys, the erection occurs as a result of a substantial amount of blood being pushed into the penis. This is evident in part by the obvious engorgement of the veins along the column (she traced one of the veins with her finger) and again by the flushed head of the penis (she lightly traced her fingers around the head; Teddy turned away, trying to maintain his composure). Some youngsters think that the erection is a muscular reaction but it is not. This is one reason that it is not entirely within the control of the boy. It is largely a hard-wired, to some extent even involuntary reaction to being sexually aroused. Apparently Teddy gets aroused when he is spanked by a pretty young girl."

The girls laughed at this and Teddy blushed profusely. He thought perhaps that he should explain that his erection was due largely to Miss Harding's fingers but he knew that nobody would believe that Miss Harding had been secretly playing with him. His credibility was long gone by now, having been caught playing with himself in class. He knew that he had little choice but to accept his fate. And, the more he thought about it, the more he began to appreciate some potential silver linings. How many boys get to show off their erections in front of a whole class of girls? The girls were certainly enjoying it, and perhaps later some would want a closer look. Teddy was particularly interested in the reaction of Penny. He stole a glance in her direction and could see that she appeared to be impressed with his erection. She seemed unable to take her eyes off of it.

Penny was indeed very pleased with Teddy's erect penis. She also knew better than Miss Harding. It wasn't just spanking girls that gave Teddy an erection. She was pretty sure that she had given Teddy erections when they danced. And, even if it was true that he liked to be spanked, she wouldn't mind doing that. It actually seemed like kind of a fun thing to do. They could play lots of games like that. Just the thought of it was making her feel a bit giddy and funny. She squeezed her legs together under her dress and moved them back and forth, trying to stimulate herself as much as she could while she gazed at Teddy's big strong stiffy. She caught Teddy looking at her and she gave him a sympathetic and appreciative smile. Teddy was grateful. Maybe he should be happy and proud to be able to show of his stiff dick in front of the class. He even leaned back a bit to give it a more prominent display.

"Well, it seems that Teddy is getting into the spirit of this. I'm glad that he is beginning to cooperate more fully." Miss Harding placed her fingers on Teddy's shoulders and let him lean back into her. His head was once again lying in between her large, soft breasts. Teddy felt in heaven. This was becoming good fun again.

"Below the penis you can see Teddy's testicles. These are often called 'balls' for reasons that should be clearly obvious. Sometimes one of the balls hangs lower than the other. It's a bit hard to tell in this case because both of them are pulled up close to the penis, in part because of Teddy's arousal. It's in his testicles that boys make their sperm and, of course, you know that it is the sperm that fertilizes the eggs within a woman to make her pregnant." Teddy began to think that he might in fact gain stature in the eyes of the students from this exposure. He was now the prototypic male, the means with which the girls are learning about male sexuality and the potency of a man's erection.

"The sperm comes right out the end of the penis Miss Harding?" asked Tina. The girls giggled at this one. Tina had clearly revealed her innocence to the rest of the class. The boys, of course, all knew about sperm coming out of the end but some of the girls were really kind of naive about this.

"Now don't you girls laugh about this. I am very glad that Tina asked the question. The more questions you have the better. No questions are dumb questions. It is the brave and responsible student who asks the questions. Through my years of teaching I have found that many of the students in class were grateful that the questions were asked, as they also didn't know the answer but felt too timid to let anyone know." Tina beamed with pride.

"Yes, Tina, the sperm comes out the end when the boy, or man, reaches the peak of his sexual arousal. I'm afraid that we will have to be very careful with Teddy, as it seems to me that he is getting a bit close to his point already." Teddy could not agree more, and he was thrilled. He had earlier been quite anxious about cumming but now Miss Harding was suggesting that not only would it be ok but that it would also be a good educational experience. He began to relax to help allow the impending climax to spring forth. He hoped that Penny would enjoy seeing him cum.

"I should point out though girls that Teddy's penis is not quite as big as I would have expected." Teddy opened his eyes in horror. "Teddy's erection is probably only about 4 or 5 inches in length, and a boy his age should really be about 7 to 8 inches. His penis is a bit small. This is partly why I keep referring to it as a penis rather than as a 'cock' or a 'dick'. 'Penis' is the technically correct word, and it is also a somewhat diminutive word, more appropriate for describing a little boy's thing rather than the more masculine and powerful weapon of a real man."

The girls howled in laughter as Teddy felt crushed and demeaned. He buried his head in Miss Harding's breasts. Not even their softness, her sweet perfume, and her loving hand could stop him now from losing his erection. He had been feeling so proud to display his boner to the girls but now they would probably forever point their fingers at him and call him a 'sissy-penis' or some such thing. Miss Harding, this beautiful woman, considered his cock to be no more than a little boy's penis. He wanted so much for this to be over.

"Well, perhaps I shouldn't have said anything about that. It is evident that Teddy is beginning to lose his erection. Sometimes even men will do this. Girls, you must be careful not to insult or demean your partner's sexual organ. Even when it is small, tell him how impressed your are. You can even say that it is the biggest one you have ever seen. There is no way that they will know that you are lying, and it will make them feel so proud and masculine. Even if they have a sense that you might be lying, they will still appreciate the compliment."

"But Miss Harding, I thought that size really didn't matter," asked Penny. She had in fact thought Teddy's penis was very big. It looked like a very manly cock to her. Of course, she didn't have any basis of comparison but she thought it was a very strong and attractive cock.

"Penny, that is a very good point. Yes, there is a lot of truth to that. Any girl, and any woman, can be fully satisfied by any size of penis. In fact, some women find very big cocks to be so large that it hurts when they are pushed into their vaginas or, if you prefer, their 'cunts' or 'cunnies.'" The boys smiled over this one. The pretty Miss Harding was talking to them about cunts! They could feel the stirring in their pants.

"Nobody, of course, has the perfect body. The breasts of girls and women also vary substantially in their size. Some girls have quite large breasts." Wendy Meadows sat up proudly at that remark. She knew that her breasts were among the largest in the class, perhaps in the college. She was quite proud of her naturally large breasts, and at times liked showing them off. None of the boys had actually ever seen her naked breasts but some had certainly tried and many had attempted to sneak a feel in the crowded hallways or during gym. However, sometimes she also felt that they might be too big. It was certainly hard to hide them during gym. They would bounce and jiggle whenever she ran, and she kept having to buy new bra sizes as they continued to grow.

"Girls' vaginas also look very different from one another." The girls squirmed over this one. Most all of them were very self-conscious about their vaginas. They were indeed very different from one another, a fact that was evident in the showers. It wasn't really clear why they would be so different. It's not like men could see or compare them. Boys clearly compared girls with respect to the sizes and shapes of their breasts, but boys could not possibly compare girls with respect to the shapes and folds of their cunnies. This was something they would have to ask Miss Harding about later.

"And, of course, similarly, all boys' penis's also look very different. Some are quite large, some are quite short, some are bent to the left, some to the right, some are skinny, and some are fat. Perhaps in a future class we can have all of the boys stand in line to show us their different sizes and shapes."

A couple of the boys were quite excited about this possibility, particularly those who felt that they did in fact have unusually large cocks. Most of the boys, however, cringed at the thought. They did not want to be exposed as having small dicks, and certainly did not want Miss Harding to refer to their cocks as being just a little penis. None of the boys raised a hand to volunteer.

"Most importantly, if you love your partner you will love their body, with all its flaws and inadequacies. They won't even seem to you to be an inadequacy, as each feature is what makes us all unique and individually attractive."

Penny could not agree more. She had liked Teddy's erection. She nodded along with Miss Harding.

Teddy was also happy to hear this, and it was very nice to hear Penny defend him. He no longer felt so humiliated. Nevertheless, he had lost his erection.

"As long as Teddy is limp, we can now also see how his balls are hanging within his sack. Let me in fact lift up Teddy's penis, or should I really say cock, so that you can get a better look." She was now trying to flatter Teddy, and he appreciated the effort.

You can see how the balls fall loosely with the skin of the sack. She squeezed and pulled on his balls to demonstrate her point, at the same time holding his limp penis out of the way. The girls leaned in close to see, although many in the back really couldn't see well at all. Miss Harding lightly placed her fingers under the balls and began to bounce. "Boys do like girls to play with their balls, but be careful because these are very tender organs. You probably know how much it hurts a boy when his balls get squeezed." Miss Harding lightly squeezed Teddy's balls and he bent over in a bit of pain.

"My goodness Teddy, I am very sorry. I should have realized that Teddy now has particularly sensitive balls. These are often referred to as 'blue balls.' This occurs when the balls become excessively engorged due to a lengthy stimulation with no actual release of the sperm."

Penny vowed that this would never happen to Teddy when she was on a date with him. She would have to monitor closely the color of Teddy's balls.

"I also want to show you one additional feature of Teddy's sexual organs. Notice that he is not circumcised." Miss Harding pulled the foreskin back and forth across the head of Teddy's penis, being careful not to get any of the hairs caught under the hood. "Many boys have this foreskin removed when they are babies as part of a religious celebration, some for medical reasons, and some really just for cosmetic interests of the parents. In my opinion, Teddy is a bit fortunate because the presence of the foreskin is very helpful for masturbation. Teddy can provide a very stimulating massage of the head of his cock by repeatedly pulling the foreskin back and forth across the head."

The massaging was having the desired effect. Teddy's penis was once again beginning to expand. Penny wondered if she should perhaps be taking notes, but she just couldn't take her eyes off of Teddy's growing cock. And, besides, she was confident that she would forget very little of today's lesson.

"You can see class that Teddy's manly cock is now becoming erect once again. It will shortly reach its full proud stature." She was being careful now to provide more complimentary terms when characterizing his stiffy. She wrapped all of her fingers around the growing erection and began to pump its full length. Teddy tried to lose himself in the sensation of her hand, and forget that he was in front of the class, as well as what she had been saying earlier. It wasn't actually that bad, he tried to convince himself, and her hand felt so good. No girl, and certainly no woman, had ever fondled him sexually before, and the feeling of a sexy woman's hand stroking his cock was very hard to resist.