The Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Peters, your penis is so manly. Are all men's penis's, I mean cocks, this big? It's awesome; and your testicles; uh, balls, are large too. They remind me of the ones on my neighbor's Doberman." She wasn't so sure that this was a good comparison, but he just laughed in appreciation.

"Put them in your hands," he said as he stroked her cheek. She reached out with both hands and cupped his sack. She began by bouncing them up and down, giggling as they wiggled in her hands. "They feel kind of funny. This is really where the sperm is created?" "Yes honey," Mr. Peters replied.

Tina then began to softly massage Mr. Peters testicles. She let her fingers drift across the sack, applying enough pressure to carefully feel the contours of the balls contained within. She grasped them firmly in one hand and used the other to lightly stroke her fingers across the stem of his dick. Mr. Peters smiled in approval.

"Do you like that Mr. Peters?" "Yes I do honey, very much."

Tina got up on her knees to get a closer look. She first lightly stroked her fingers up and down along the shaft, studying carefully the texture and ridges of the skin. She was not so much trying to get Mr. Peters excited; it was still largely a matter of innocent exploration. Mr. Peters, however, found it to be quite stimulating. Tina was particularly mesmerized with the head. It was bright red and fully engorged. "Gee, Mr. Peters, it looks even kind of angry," she wondered out loud. "On the contrary Tina, you are making him very happy." Tina giggled.

She traced her finger around the lip of the head and then lightly stroked the skin on the underside. Mr. Peter's cock suddenly jerked away and Tina exclaimed with surprise, "Oops! Did I do something wrong?" "No, honey, it's just that a man's penis can be particularly sensitive there. In fact, the feeling was so wonderful that it was almost too much to bear." She replied, "Oh, yes, Miss Harding explained that in class, I almost forget."

Mr. Peters twitched his cock in jerky movements. "I can actually move it like that, if I want." Tina was impressed. "That's pretty cool, it's like it's dancing," she exclaimed, placing her hands on her cheeks as she watched his cock dance around. She reached out and grabbed the shaft fully in her right hand. "Got it, and I am not going to let you get away this time," she said in a mock parental tone. She then pulled it close to her face, rubbing it along the skin of her cheek and across her face. She murmured, "It's awfully warm too, Mr. Peters. It feels real nice against my skin." Mr. Peters found it incredibly exciting to watch her caress her winsome face with his stiff, erect dick. She seemed to be enjoying this immensely, and he didn't want her to stop.

She looked up at him and said demurely, "You're so big Mr. Peters, I mean it's just about as long as my whole face." She was actually right about that. His erect dick traversed across almost the full length of her face as she cuddled its stiffness against her cheek. Deep throat would not likely be an option for her.

His cock kept bumping her glasses as she moved it back and forth across her cheeks and nose. She leaned back, scowled, and began to take them off. "No, wait, Tina, what are you doing?" Mr. Peters asked. "My glasses are bumping your penis Mr. Peters and I don't want them to scratch you or anything." "Don't worry dear," he replied. "You can leave them on. You won't be able to see as well with them off, and I think your glasses make you look all the more pretty and sexy." She demurely lowered her head and smiled, so very happy with the compliment. She always felt that her glasses made her look like a little girl and that boys would consider her to be much more attractive if she wore contact lenses. But Mr. Peters even liked her better with them on. She looked back up to him and smiled sweetly as she lowered his deck back onto her face, right in between her eyes. She said playfully around his cock, "Peek-a-boo Mr. Peters. It's so big that I can almost hide behind it." Mr. Peters laughed at her childlike playfulness.

"Honey, if you keep this up I am liable to shoot my sperm all over your face," he warned her. "That's alright Mr. Peters. I didn't really like it when Teddy came on my face but I wouldn't mind it at all if you did it. You can cum on me anywhere you want."

"You keep this up and that won't be very long from now." Mr. Peters was in fact quite close to cumming, having been stimulated throughout the afternoon by the spanking of Sara and the actions of Miss Harding. "Let's at least have this last longer than just a few minutes. Why don't you stop for a second and sit up here on my lap." He patted his lap with his right hand, encouraging her to climb on up. She was happy to do so. She had always wanted to sit on Mr. Peters' lap. He didn't have to ask her twice.

She crawled onto his lap but found getting a good seat wasn't that easy with his erect cock sticking up right in the middle. Mr. Peters suggested, "Why don't you raise up your skirt and slip my penis in between your legs." "Good idea Mr. Peters," she acknowledged. She raised the back of her skirt so that it would be out of the way of his cock and then sat down on his right thigh such that his cock rose up through her legs. Mr. Peters was a bit sorry that she did not raise the front of her skirt so that he could see her panties, but perhaps later he could convince her to show more. "Slide a bit more onto my lap Tina so that you don't fall off." Her pulled her closer so that his erection was pressed against the front of her panties and tucked tightly in between her thighs.

Tina grinned. She squeezed her thighs together to hold on tightly to Mr. Peters' cock like she was grabbing onto a prize. "Look Mr. Peters, I now have a big penis just like you," she exclaimed. His erection was now poking up through the fabric of the front of her dress. She grabbed the shaft through her skirt with her hand, lightly caressing the head with her thumb. "I can jerk off my boner now just like any boy, and my penis is even much bigger than any boy's little thing," she proudly retorted. She held onto his dick like this for awhile, enjoying the fantasy. "Will you spank me like Miss Harding did Teddy, for playing with my thing in your office," she asked flirtatiously. "Maybe if I keep playing with myself I will just spout my nasty cum inside my pretty dress, and then you will have to clean that too, Mr. Peters." She grinned at him as she was stroking and fondling his cock through her skirt.

Mr. Peters again felt that he probably couldn't last much longer. He put her on his lap to slow the process of but that plan was now lost. He did think it would be nice to cum inside her dress. It would be erotic to have the front of her dress thoroughly stained with his cum. However, he still wanted the experience to last as long as he could. He reached down with his right hand and clasped her small bum cheeks. "Tina, I think it's time that I helped you feel good." He firmly grasped her cheeks and lifted her off his lap. She let go of his cock and squealed with mock fright. She actually enjoyed the experience of having Mr. Peters lift her so easily, like he was a big strong man that could just carry her around.

Mr. Peters brought her tits up to his face to get a closer look. She brought her arms over his shoulders and wrapped them around his neck to help bring her breasts closer to his lips. He leaned in and kissed the nipple of her right breast. "Oh Mr. Peters," she gasped. He then began to lick and suck her nipple. It had already been quite erect but now it lengthened a bit more. Its prominence was quite evident relative to her small titties. Tina felt like a real woman, suckling her math teacher with her womanly breasts. She used her left arm to bring his head deep into her breast and moaned softly in his ear. "Oh Mr. Peters, that feels so good. Kiss my boobies. Suck my titties, please."

He extended his left arm around more of her bottom so that he could free his right hand to fondle her left breast. She pulled back to make room. Her titty was small but it was still full enough to provide a real handful of her soft pliable warmth. He massaged its contours as she continued to groan and whimper in his ear. He used his thumb and fingers to tweak her left nipple as he continued to suck on the other. She closed her eyes, bowed her head, and let herself be lost in the sensations.

He continued for awhile, at times pulling back to admire the sight of her erect nipple, now glistening with the moisture of his lips and tongue. She was so dear, and her other breast felt so nice in his hand, so soft, pliant, and tender. He at times squeezed a bit hard but she only gasped with arousal rather than protest. She in fact began to move her chest in his lips and hands to encourage him in his effort. "Oh Mr. Peters, you treat me so well," she gratefully whispered in his ear.

She knew his arm must be getting tired and so she moved her legs so that she could be kneeling on the outside of his legs. This now allowed him to use both hands. He moved his lips to her left breast, and began to nurture and suckle this breast as he fondled the other. Tina began to involuntary move her hips as she became more and more excited.

Mr. Peters then took his right hand and slipped it up under her plaid skirt. He first just grasped her tiny bottom, squeezing it affectionately, tracing the contours of her fanny through the cotton fabric. He then slowly followed the edge of her panties from her bottom, across her thighs, and then down to her cunt. Her panties were quite wet with arousal. He gently traced the outline of her cunt through her panties. "Yes, please Mr. Peters, please touch me there." He massaged the lips of cunt through her panties. He even thought that perhaps he could feel the outline of her clitoral hood. She was very aroused indeed. She hid her head in his neck as she spread her legs farther apart to give him more room. He slipped his fingers under the fabric of her panties to touch her warm, wet lips. She gasped in delight.

He began to lightly caress the lips of her cunt, sometimes going up and down the length of her cunt, at other times circling around and around in small wet circles. He would linger on her clitoris, pressing down on the stiff button as he massaged the tip and hood. Tina brought her mouth to Mr. Peters ear and breathed heavily. "Oh my goodness," she whispered.

He stopped long enough to pull aside the front of her panties to fully expose her young cunt to his fingers. She brought her hand down to help. He thought perhaps that it might be a good time to take her panties off completely but he didn't want to stop what they were doing. Enough was now exposed to his touch to allow more freedom of movement.

He went back to her slit and carefully, slowly worked his away deeper into her lips. It was not hard, as she had very little hair and was almost dripping in moisture. He found her hole and slowly inserted his finger, circling around and around like a screw to slowly work its way in. "Oh my, oh my," she gasped.

He now had almost half of his finger into her cunt, and he began to massage the inside, making small circling motions and slow tender withdrawals and insertions. She whispered in his ear, "Mr. Peters, you have your finger in my vagina." "Your cunt," he replied, "call it your cunt." She blushed and whispered even more quietly, "My, my cunt Mr. Peters, you have your finger in my cunt, and I like it so much," she began kissing him on his cheek and neck as he fingered her cunt.

She was very tight. He understood that she was still a virgin and he did not want her virginity to be taken by just a finger, nor even necessarily by him. For the moment, he was very happy to just finger-fuck the opening of her cunt. He used his thumb to continue to massage her bud. Tina was beginning to lose all control. She was gasping with excitement, repeatedly kissing his neck and check, stroking his back and head with her little hands.

She pushed back from him and cupped her breasts. Her face was contorted in sexual excitement, eyes squinted shut, tongue licking her lips. She massaged her tiny breasts in front of him, knowing that he enjoyed the sight, and she began to rise and fall on his finger. "Mr. Peters," she said in her girlish voice, "I want to fuck your finger, please let me fuck your finger." She began to slowly circle her hips around and around on his finger, at times as well rising up and down, enjoying so much the sensation of his thick, manly finger stuck well inside her cunt.

The show was too much for him to stop. He just leaned back and watched as she enjoyed her slow dirty dancing on his finger. He wanted to lift up her skirt so that he could see, as well as feel, her little cunt. He imagined that it must be so very sexy and cute. He could tell that her clitoris was quite distended, more so than he has seen in many women. She also had very little hair, which he knew he would find very charming. It would only add to her youthful and innocent appearance as she fucked his finger with such open sexual abandon.

However, he also felt that if he raised her skirt to look he might break the mood, making her feel self-conscious. She clearly did not feel at all self-conscious at the moment, and he wanted her to continue to enjoy this time as much as possible. He would probably have more opportunities in the future. Best to let her have her fun; his turn would come later.

Her eyes were closed shut as she rocked on his finger, deep in her thoughts as she screwed the thick finger of her professor. She imagined that it was his cock, that she was in fact fucking the big cock of her professor, but it also drifted at times as well to other persons, to an 8th grade music teacher on whom she had also had a crush; to Jimmy Edwards, an older boy who lived down the street when she was 12; to the rock star, Justin Timberlake. She almost laughed when she thought about him; it did seem a bit silly to think about him. She smiled at the thought of sitting on the laps of each one of them, fucking their big cocks with her tight, wet cunny. And, then, she even thought of her own daddy. She felt her daddy was very attractive and it was fun to be thinking about sitting on his big cock as well, but she wondered if that was in fact too dirty and she felt a bit guilty.

She finally opened her eyes to see Mr. Peters watching her intently. She blushed profusely, not really knowing how long she had been riding his finger or whether he could know of her fantasies. He only replied, "You are simply radiant, Tina; you are a very sexy young woman." She fell back into him, wrapped her arms around his head and pulled his face back into her little tits. She began to pound more heavily on his finger and he in turn more forcefully massaged and stroked her clitoris. He used his left hand to fondle and massage her petite bottom. He wanted to suck and lick her breasts but she was now moving too forcefully and rapidly. He only took satisfaction in watching her little titties bounce and shake as best they could as she worked her cunt up and down on his finger. Her breasts would occasionally bump him in the face; an ineffective but delightful beating.

Tina began to breath heavier and to move faster. She was openly gasping for breath, and she pressed his face hard into her breasts. Her hip movement changed from up and down to a more sexual thrusting forward and backward. He shifted his hand to keep his finger firmly lodged in her cunt while his thumb more forcefully massaged her clit. "Mr. Peters, I can't, I don't," she exclaimed in confused passion. "Oh my, I think," she exclaimed as she gripped his finger tightly in her cunt. Her upper body suddenly stiffened while her hips continued to rapidly thrust, but then they too suddenly stopped and she buried her face again deep into his neck and loudly, repeatedly gasped.

She held him close for what seemed minutes. She then slowly pulled back and whispered in his ear, "I think I had an orgasm Mr. Peters." He responded tenderly, "You came Tina, you certainly did; you are quite the woman." She affectionately placed light kisses on his neck and cheek, and then turned to his face to provide a strong, lasting kiss on his lips. She leaned back to say, "Mr. Peters I don't think I have ever had so much fun in my life. You have made me very happy." "I would say that the feeling is mutual Tina," he replied. He slowly removed his finger from her cunt and wrapped his arms around her.

She sat down on his lap, facing him, her head lying against his large chest. She breathed softly as she played with the hair on his chest through the buttons of his shirt. Her cunt was still exposed beneath her skirt and it was resting on his cock, which by now was only half erect. They both enjoyed the contact. Tina could feel Mr. Peters' tough manhood against the soft, lips of her wet pussy, hoping perhaps someday to use it rather than his finger; Mr. Peter's could feel the soft wet folds of Tina's babyish cunt lips trying to wrap around the girth of his cock. He knew that with her cunt pressed tightly against his cock he would start getting erect once again, but he let Tina continue to rest in his arms. She seemed to be very content to just lie there for awhile, hearing his breathing, feeling his cock against her cunny, knowing that they shared such an intimate moment. Mr. Peters lightly stroked her back. She snuggled in closer.

After awhile, she lifted her head and said, "Mr. Peters, you need to have your fun too, you know." "If you wish, dear," he replied." She leaned back, exposing again her petite figure. Her hair was now a bit disheveled, and she was bathed in a small layer of moist perspiration. The moisture on her breasts made them even more appealing. "How would you like to have your orgasm, Mr. Peters?" she asked deferentially. She began to lightly massage his cock with her cunt, slowly moving her small hips.

"I would be happy to have it any way you wish, sweety. What would you prefer?"

She actually pondered this question carefully. She looked up to the left, curled her brow and brought one of her fingers to her lips as she considered a number of possibilities. "I know, it would be great to have you cum on my face. I bet you have a lot more cum than Teddy, and I so much want to watch it happen. It was exciting to see Teddy spurt all over the place and I bet you can spurt a lot farther than him."

"Well, I may have more cum than Teddy and I certainly have been building it up since you arrived" (he left out any reference to the afternoon because it might only make her a bit jealous) "but you don't tend to shoot as hard the older you get." "Mr. Peters, I bet you can shoot out cum real far. Maybe we could see how far?"

"Whatever you wish," he replied. He could feel his erection returning as Tina rocked her cunt on his dick. She also could feel it swelling beneath her and she was overjoyed with the attraction she seemed to have for him. "But, Mr. Peters, I also want to taste the cum this time. Miss Harding said that boys like it when you let them cum in your mouth. I would have tasted Teddy's but I was afraid everybody would laugh at me and, besides, it wouldn't be Teddy's cum that I would want to taste."

"Tina, I think that would be an excellent idea. I would love to cum in your mouth."

"Ok, that settles it," she said decisively. She began to slide back off his lap onto the floor, watching his eyes as her dress slowly slipped across his erect cock. When his cock popped open she turned her eyes to his stiffness. She fell back onto the floor, sitting on the back of her feet with her hands on her knees.

"Do you want to play with your thing and then when you come you can aim it for my mouth?" she asked. "I can hold my mouth wide open and catch as much of it as I can."