The Lessons Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie gripped hard on her big boobs. He wasn't planning on telling anyone but it would be hard to keep this secret. He might be the only student in school that had ever felt the big boobs of Miss Harding. Many had talked about it. Now he firmly had them in his hands, squeezing and milking them, and, better still, pounding her cunt with his dick. He began to rut her like a bull. Grabbing her boobs tightly to hold on and pounding hard into her cunt, openly panting in excitement. As did she. The only other sounds in the room were the slapping of her butt with his hips and the slushing of her cunt.

He quickened his pace but then froze in tension, feeling the surge of his orgasm sweep across his body, through his balls, and out of his cock. He spurt load after load of hot cum into her cunt. The waves of passion were tremendous. He almost felt like he would faint as the sloppy spurts of cum burst from his dick.

Miss Harding groaned in disappointment. This one had also cum too soon. She felt his young hard dick twitching in her cunt and spurting his thick hot load deep inside her. She felt his hands grip even more tightly on her breasts as he buried his face deep into the back of her blouse as he gushed his wads of cum.

Ron panted hard as he spurted his remaining shots of cum. He was cumming inside of a woman, releasing his hot cum into the cunt of Miss Harding. He was delirious with pleasure. It felt so intense, so nice.

When he was done he let go of her breasts and stood up. He pulled out of her cunt, bringing out again another load of cum that flowed down her thighs and stockings.

Miss Harding dropped her head in embarrassment and disgust as she felt the sticky cum drain out of her and down her leg. She felt so hot and frustrated. "Please, could you stay for just a bit longer?"

Ron didn't understand. There was silence.

"I mean, well, please don't make me say it, just, well, um." Her voice lowered to a whisper. "Play with me for a bit. I'm so close. I just need you to give me more time." She felt so humiliated to ask him to masturbate her, to even plead with him, but she wanted to cum so badly.

By now Ron had buckled up his slacks and was preparing to leave. The thought of staying longer to make Miss Harding cum was tempting, to say the least. He would love to make a grown woman orgasm just with his fingers, and, to top it off, it would be the beautiful Miss Harding, pleading for him to do it as he fucked her with his fingers.

But, no, he had to go, it was just too risky. He looked around the room. He did feel bad for her. He considered the possibility of unlocking her before he left. He knew that she would easily turn around and recognize him if he did so but it was a moot issue. There was no key in sight and he did not have the time to look for it. However, he did see a small flag on the front of Mr. Peters' desk.

"Why aren't you leaving? Are you looking for the key? I so hope so. I swear I won't tell anyone if you let me go." This was probably quite truthful. "I will even do it again, I will do even more. I can do a lot more if you let me go." She was again being truthful. Assuming that the person wasn't so repugnant, that it was indeed one of her cute young students, she would be more than willing.

Ron though was contemplating the small desk flag. He recalled Miss Harding sticking a thermometer up his butt. It gave him an idea. He pulled the flat from its little stand. It was essentially a stick with a flag the size of a large index card. He licked the end and parted the cheeks of Miss Harding with his empty hand.

"What are you doing? No, not there, please, don't put your thing there."

Ron paused to enjoy the sight of her sweet asshole, opening and clenching in nervous anticipation.

"Please, not there, that would be so disgusting, so bad. Just use your fingers on me. I promise it won't take long." Miss Harding even spread her legs farther apart and lifted up her ass, trying to entice him with the sight of her hot wet cunt.

Ron brought the flag stick to her asshole and carefully inserted it through the tight sphincter.

Miss Harding tried to turn her head so see what he was doing. Her eyes were wide open in confusion. What was he doing? That was no penis. That wasn't even a finger.

"What are you doing? What is that?"

Ron pushed it in a number of inches, being careful not to hurt her. He got much of the stick down deep inside her. He then stood back to enjoy the sight. As she wiggled around, trying to figure out what was stuck inside of her the flag waved in the air. He smiled at the sight, his cock now definitely feeling aroused.

He was a young man. He could do it again. But, no, he had to get out of there.

"No, wait, please don't go," she pleaded as she heard him walking away. "You can do it again. I will do a lot more. You can even put it in my bottom." Her butt was prancing and humping, trying to get his attention, the flag waving with her frantic movements. "Anything, just let me go, please."

He paused at the door for one last look. With regret but a fond memory, he unlocked the door and got out. He waved to Chris who was waiting at the front of the hall. Chris quickly moved down the hall and they both went to the end, turned the corner, and headed out of the building through the back door. They headed straight to Bob's house. They knew that there would be no time for him to have a turn but they did have to tell him. He was their best friend. Ron felt a bit bad about this, as he had promised Miss Harding that he wouldn't tell anyone, but Chris had made no promise and, besides, they could make Bobbie swear to secrecy. Ron looked forward to seeing his biology teacher in class the next week. His cock swelled at the thought.

Miss Harding sighed deeply with the realization that it had happened again. She felt so used, even abused. She had enjoyed quite a bit of it, but she had not yet had an orgasm herself, and all of the fantasies and fucking had just left her so unfulfilled and frustrated. And, what was sticking in her butt?

She then realized. It was a desk flag. She could feel the small swath of cloth touching her naked bottom. How embarrassing, as if it wasn't bad enough to be so exposed to whomever entered the room. Now they would see her with a flag stuck up her bottom. Maybe she could push it out? She tried to force it out, as if she was going to the bathroom. However, with the first attempt she quickly stopped. The effort only made her want to pee and, worse still, she might in fact go poop right in Mr. Peters' office. That would be exponentially worse than having the flag there.

When would he come back, she wondered. She then heard the door opening; opening once again. Not another student!?

Mr. Peters had returned from his appointment with Dean Jackson. He was feeling frustrated and annoyed. The Dean had indicated that Mr. Peters had his full support. Nevertheless, it was evident that the Dean was a bit apprehensive and was trying to get him to tone down his efforts. He did know that he was at times taking chances. Heck, having sex with Tina was clearly well past anything the school could possibly condone. Oh well, he had been through this before at Abberville. And, besides, his three daughters were coming to visit him this weekend. He had not seen them for quite some time and was looking forward to catching up on old times and refreshing their close bond as father and daughters.

Once he opened the door, he immediately forgot about the Dean and his daughters. There before him, a gorgeous woman, bent over, naked from the waist down; no, even more, her breasts as well hanging and swinging pendulously beneath her. His dick immediately swelled.

"Oh my, please, not again, who is it, please tell me," she pleaded.

He recognized her voice. "Miss Harding?" Mr. Peters asked, tentatively. "Mr. Peters! Oh, finally, thank goodness it's you." Miss Harding was so relieved; her feelings of anxiety swept away. She tried to twist her head to see him; her legs springing in excitement, the flag jumping and waving with her agitated movements.

It was Miss Harding, Mr. Peters realized. The beautiful and sexy Miss Harding, presenting herself to him, displaying for him her naked buns and cunt. He adjusted his cock within his slacks to provide it more room to grow and appreciate what was being so provocatively displayed before him. And, what was that flag doing there? He stifled an urge to laugh but he had to smile. "Miss Harding, my goodness, what on earth happened to you? I am so sorry." He moved instantly to remove the flag, protruding from her soft, full, white cheeks. His fingers grasped the stick.

"Yes, please, take that thing out, but, please, be careful. I think it's in very far."

Mr. Peters put his left hand on her left cheek, enjoying her softness, her curves. He slowly, carefully drew the flag stick from her rectum, moving much more slowly than was necessary, wanting the moment to last as long as possible. "I need to be careful not to hurt you." He used his left hand to pull her cheek back, providing him with the opportunity to see, to inspect, the puckered lips of her asshole. He smiled as he watched the stick slowly emerge. Miss Harding even seemed to open a bit, trying to help him extract the flag.

"Oh Mr. Peters, this is so embarrassing." She could feel his hand, his strong hand, on her cheek, and she knew where his eyes were looking. "Please don't look at me like this."

That was an opportunity that he was not going to deny himself. "Don't worry, Miss Harding," he said, reassuring her, but with a smile on his face. "What in the world happened here?" He pulled the flag out completely, watching her sphincter close shut behind it. He paused for some time to allow himself enjoy the sight, not letting go of her cheek, keeping it pulled open.

"It's just been awful, Mr. Peters." Her asshole seemed to wink and pucker as she excitedly spoke. "I was just looking at this thing and I, well, I was just curious. I wanted to see if it fit, you know, how it would feel."

"You wanted to see how it would feel?" he asked, himself enjoying how her sweet bottom felt, wanting to see how all of her would feel. He withdrew his hand, regrettably watching the crack of her ass close shut.

"I know it sounds bad, I don't know. Yes, I wanted to see how it would feel to be in one of these and then the top board just fell down and it locked shut. Do you have the key? You must have the key, please, could you just unlock this?"

"Oh yes, of course, I'm sorry. Yes, I just got this today. Some old students sent it to me as a present, a joke I suppose. And, let's see, where did I put that key?" The key was in his pocket, but he pretended not to know where he had put it. He wanted to enjoy her presentation a bit longer.

"You don't know where it is? Are you serious?" Anxiety swept back over her.

Mr. Peters kneeled down, providing himself a better view to inspect her cunt. It was such a sexy, attractive sight. Her mound was full, with a soft curly bush, like her own private, feminine garden, and cutting through the bush were the double flaps of her slit, the entrance to intense pleasure. "Don't worry, I'll find it. I think I put it on this book shelf, right next to you." He continued to look at her as he was pretending to be looking elsewhere. He noticed that she was incredibly wet. "What happened here, Miss Harding? Why are your panties off, and why is your skirt pulled up?" It then dawned on him that he had made no effort to hide her nakedness.

"Oh Mr. Peters, it was so awful. Two boys, I'm sure they were students, they came in and took advantage of me. Both of them, one at a time."

"Are you sure they were students? How can you be sure?"

"Well, no, but I think so."

Mr. Peters tried to think of some excuse for feeling her delectable, wet cunt. His cock swelled so hard in his slacks.

"What did they do?" he asked, wanting to hear the details as he gazed at her buns and cunt, wanting her to take as much time as possible. He considered pulling his cock out, masturbating as she told him all of the details.

"They did it, they both did it to me. Oh, please Mr. Peters, I can't really talk about it." She made it sound like it had been horribly traumatic, like she had been raped. They had taken advantage of her and if they were caught they would and should be charged with rape. But, the fact was that she had enjoyed it and she knew it. She knew that if it had been any other woman, it would probably have been traumatic, it would have been horrible, terrifying, and so terribly abusive. But, not for her. She enjoyed it and she knew it. "Just please find the key, Mr. Peters, and let me out of this." She liked being submissive, being used, being forced, being a captured toy to be used in a shameful manner for a wicked purpose. She knew this now. In fact, now that Mr. Peters had finally returned, now that she was in fact safe, her original fantasy returned.

Mr. Peters quietly, carefully, unzipped his slacks. "I'm looking. I remember seeing the key when I opened the box. I put it aside. I didn't give it much thought. Now where is that thing?" He pulled his own thing from his pants, smiling as he stroked his cock into a hard stiffness as he gazed at her open, hot cunt.

"I can't imagine what you're thinking Mr. Peters. I mean, I'm so exposed like this. This is really so very embarrassing. You won't tell anyone about this, will you?" Miss Harding could have told him to pull down her skirt, to hide her nakedness as he looked for the key, but she did not, and she knew why. She liked the idea that she could just display herself in such an obscene way to Mr. Peters but not have to take any responsibility for it. She even spread her legs a bit, pretending to be trying to get more comfortable but actually opening herself up for him to have a better look, giving him more provocative poses as she shifted her legs around. She felt very naughty, very dirty, but it was also very arousing. She knew what she would do when she got home, and she would do it bent over, thinking of Mr. Peters, and even of the students, as she played with herself.

"No, I won't," he replied, enjoying how her spread legs were giving him an even better view. "I understand." He stood up, keeping a good grip on his hard cock, quietly moving his hand up and down its length. "This will be our secret. I won't tell anyone about it."

"Oh, thank goodness. I would just be mortified if anyone knew about this. I mean, I must be such a sight, you can see everything." For all she knew, he was keeping his eyes averted, to protect her modesty. But, she wanted him to look, to notice how attractive and desirable she was. She spoke of the fact that she was exposed to him in order to encourage him to look.

He needed though no encouragement. He moved a bit off to the side, to also enjoy the view of her large breasts, hanging down well past her open blouse; her white water balloons of flesh swinging beneath her. He wanted to touch them so much.

"You know they did things to me. Can you see that? It must be disgusting to see." She wanted him to look at her most Intimate parts.

"Miss Harding, no, it was not your fault, and you are certainly not disgusting to see. On the contrary." He hesitated, not wanting to say anything that might ruin everything. "You look very." He couldn't continue, it was too risky. He did now, for the first time, in fact look away, at least briefly, trying to catch his thoughts, to think of the right thing to say.

"What? What Mr. Peters? What were you going to say?"

"I just, I just wanted to reassure you, Miss Harding, that, well, you know that you are a very attractive woman, you must feel humiliated to be forced to show yourself like this, to me, in my office, but I certainly don't find it disgusting." He was trying to carefully to feel her out, as he felt himself.

"What do you mean?" She moved her hips, subtly, but suggestively.

He noticed the movement. He wondered if perhaps she wasn't in fact so humiliated. His breathing increased. His hand clutched his dick. He said, quietly, as if by whispering it he could take it back later, "I mean, well, a man would have to be blind not to find you, well, exciting, the sight of you, like this."

Miss Harding didn't respond, at first. She contemplated what he had just said. He had tipped his hand. She could perhaps do likewise. "Mr. Peters, is this giving you some sort of ideas?" she asked, apprehensively.

"I'm sorry, Miss Harding, I never should have said anything like that. I didn't mean to imply, I was just trying to reassure you." He reached for the key in his pocket.

Miss Harding, however, lifted up her bottom, pointing it up to him. "You didn't offend me, Jack. In fact, I guess it's a little flattering." She wished she could see his face. She instinctively turned her head, left and right, wondering what he was thinking, what he was doing, whether he was in fact looking at her.

He returned his left hand to the cheek of her ass. His right hand let go of the key in his pocket.

"Jack, what are you doing? I can't see anything behind me."

He withdrew his hand.

She said, quietly, "Jack, it's alright."

He returned his left hand, and brought out as well his right hand, using both of them to lightly feel the curves of her bottom.

Miss Harding sighed. At last, the fantasy would come true. "That feels nice, Jack."

He lightly moved his hands across her ass, caressing her curves, feeling her softness. She sighed in pleasure. He spread her cheeks and brought the index finger of his right hand down the open crack, all the way down to her anus.

"Oh my, Jack, yes." She was so relieved to finally be able to be honest, to openly admit to what she wanted. "Do things, to me, please."

He ringed her anus with his finger then brought it farther down, down to her upraised mound. She openly moaned with pleasure. He brought it along her slit, feeling the wetness that was still there, and then down into the slit, where it was even wetter and warmer, and then up into her cunt, where it was wetter and warmer still, and felt the soft insides of her hot cunt.

"Yes, thank you Jack, I want this so badly." She squeezed down on his finger as he began to move it in and out, feeling and caressing the wet, tight interior.

He watched her hips move lustfully, wantonly, as he fingered her cunt. He withdrew it.

"Jack, please, don't stop. I want it, I want it so bad." She felt ashamed to admit it, to say it so openly, but she felt she had no choice. She was now in his control.

Mr. Peters though had no intention of stopping. He had removed his finger to make room for his cock, which he now placed at the entrance to her cunt.

She felt the unmistakable touch of the head of his cock against her cunt lips. "Yes, please, thank you Jack, do it to me, now, please."

He plunged into her with one smooth, strong motion. He grunted with the intense pleasure. She squealed with equally intense delight, like a stuck pig.

"Jack! Yes, oh yes, please, do it, do it so hard."

He began to fuck her as she had asked; hard, rough and fast.

"Yes Jack, it's so good. You feel so good."

He grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and plunged in and out.

"Jack, you're so much bigger than the boys. Oh my. This is so good." She clenched her hands into hard fists, squeezed her eyes shut and met his strong, manly plunging with wanton, abandoned thrusts of her own. She grunted as he slapped hard against her ass.

Then he stopped.

"Jack, what is it?"

He pulled out, her clenching cunt making a slurping noise as he withdraw his thick hard cock from her hot, wet cunt.

"Jack, did you hear something? Is the door locked?" Another wave of panic enveloped her. But he said nothing. There was just silence. She then felt his hands grip her cheeks and spread them apart. "Jack?" she asked, her cunt burning with desire. She then felt the head of his cock against her anus. "Jack!" she squealed.