The Lessons Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he would not be denied. He thrust down into her ass in the same smooth, powerful motion that he had used on her cunt. He burst hard through her clenched sphincter and into her rectum.

Miss Harding groaned with pain and pleasure. He felt so big, so hard in her ass. He was such a strong, powerful man, and he was fucking her hard, deep into her ass. It was perhaps abusive but she loved it, and she loved it because it was so abusive. He didn't ask. He had no idea whether she would have said no if he had asked. She would have said yes, she would have said yes to anything, but it was so much better that he just did it. "Yes Jack, fuck me there, do me there."

Mr. Peters bent down over her as he drove down deep into her ass. He brought his left hand around, underneath, to grab hold of one of her soft full breasts, it felt so full, so bloated, hanging free from her body. He rubbed has palm against her stiff, erect nipple, pulled the tit back against her body and squeezed hard. She gasped. He brought the other hand underneath as well, this one moving to her cunt, grasping, pinching her clit between his thumb and forefinger.

"Jack!" she yelled in shameless excitement. Anybody in the hallway, perhaps even the first floor, would have heard.

"Quiet," he warned, not stopping though his repeated thrusts in and out of her ass, his groping of her tit, or his mauling of her clit.

She didn't care. The pleasure was so intense. What he was doing was so good, and then, finally, she realized, it finally arrived: she felt her orgasm sweep across her. Waves of pleasure coursing through her body. It was wonderful, extraordinary, consuming waves of intense pleasure. She felt like she would faint.

And then, as the last swells subsided, she felt his dick twitch, pulse and then spurt its juices inside her.

He fell onto her back, squeezed her breasts hard, and released his cum into her ass. His cock discharged loads of hot thick liquid, spurting and shooting gobs of jism into her rectum.

She felt his weight on her back. She locked her legs to hold him and gripped down hard on his dick with her sphincter, wanting him to feel as much pleasure as possible. Shots of sticky cum burst into her rectum as the orgasm overwhelmed him.

He felt her gripping his dick with her sphincter as his cock pulsed and spurted inside of her. He then pushed himself off her back, stood up, and felt the last few releases. He was panting. The pleasurable relief was so palpable. He leaned back and looked down at her butt, still gripping his cock as it slowly shrank back down. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the key. He placed it in the lock and turned. They both heard the click.

She opened her eyes and turned her head in surprise and wonder.

He lifted the top board, freeing her from the pillory, although still stuck on his cock. She raised her head. The freedom of movement, the freedom itself, was so very nice. She looked back, looking into his eyes. She squeezed his cock with her sphincter and smiled. "Are you sure you want to let me go?"

To be continued . . .

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you liked it. Again, I am very happy to get suggestions for new ideas and ways to improve. Please do vote. In any case, I hope you enjoyed it.