The Lessons Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's, uh, good," he replied, not giving any indication he wanted to leave but not having much else to say.

"Say, listen Freddie, I need to help her with her homework here in Mr. Peters' class. Maybe you could help too? She's stuck on the logarithmic quadratics." It was a good bluff.

"Yea right, thanks, but no thanks, I'll speak to ya later, Gordon," Freddie replied. Logarithmic quadratics was not what he wanted this early in the morning. He turned and left the cubicle. They heard him entering his own space next door.

Tina, still sitting on Gordon's lap, turned to him and whispered. "Wow, Gordie, that was close." She wasn't upset though. She was more invigorated and excited by the fact that they almost got caught.

"Yes, it was," he whispered back. "Now get off before someone else comes by."

Tina, however, would have nothing of it. Still sitting on his thighs, she turned to the left to be able to face him better. She then put her arms around his shoulders and gave him a sad look. "Why Gordie, you don't like me sitting on your lap?"

Gordon had to admit that the feel of Tina's little bottom sitting on his thigh, pressing against his erect cock was very nice. He wondered if his cock would fit all along the valley of that diminutive fanny. But, they had been pretty darn lucky with Freddie, not a good idea to press your luck; plus, he still had to get his zipper up.

"That's not it, Tina. I like it a lot, maybe too much," he whispered. He reached for her hands and brought them off his shoulders. "I kind of think that somebody might get the wrong, or actually, the right impression, you know, if they saw us like this."

She pretended to pout. "Oh you're such a scaredy cat. I think it's all just perfectly innocent." She pulled her hands out of his grip and poked him in the chest with a finger. "You have a very dirty mind, Mr. Richards." She started to get up and, at the same time, turn away from him to face his desk. She flipped up her skirt, briefly showing him again her "spank me" panties, and then sat right back down on him; this time farther up on his lap so that his dick was now beneath her skirt and her bottom. She wiggled around to get comfortable, as well as to get his cock up and in between her thighs. She closed her legs around his hard dick, trapping it between the softness of her tender thighs. "There, that's much more comfortable, don't you think?" she said softly, and then added more loudly, so Freddie would hear, "Now, let's get back to that homework, OK Mr. Richards?" She leaned forward to look at the paperwork on his desk, which had nothing to do with her homework.

"Oh my, this feels like a very hard problem," she said, again loud enough for Freddie, squeezing hard on his erect cock, clutched between her thighs. She slid her thighs back and forth, massaging his cock in between the warm softness of her thighs. He could even feel the head of his dick pressing against her panties, pressing at her most intimate of places. He felt the heat of her precious cunt emanating through the thin fabric.

She seemed to be so innocent in appearance, her elfin body clothed in the school uniform, but, she was also quite a scamp. He had never done anything like this before. He felt his cock swelling with intense arousal. He gripped her waist with his hands, as if to hold her still.

"That's better, Gordie," she whispered. She released her hold on his cock, leaned forward so it sprung free, and then sat back down on it with her butt. She sensuously circled her hips, grinding her soft tushy into his hard erection. She said quite loudly, "Gordie, this one is so awfully hard." Gordon would have to admit having had a few lap dances in his time, but none seemed quite as erotic as this. The contrast of "Gidget's" innocent appearance with Tina's wanton behavior was arresting. He played along with her game. "Yes, well, it's not as big a problem as you think," speaking loud enough for Freddie to hear.

"Oh my, Mr. Richards, I think it's a terribly big one." She playfully rubbed her sweet cakes against his erect dick. "Much too big for me."

Gordon laughed quietly. Fred spoke up. "Hey now, keep it down in there, you guys. Some of us here are trying to work." Freddie always complained about noise in the cubicle. Gordon wasn't sympathetic, particularly since he knew Freddie was only reading his newspaper.

Tina though responded, "I'm sorry, Mr. Timber! Mr. Richards is making me do such a big hard one." She bounced against his erection.

"Well, just try to do it more quietly," Freddie admonished.

"Yes sir!" she yelled, stifling a giggle as she switched to wiggling her soft cushions against him.

Gordon also scolded her. "That's good advice, Tina," he said more quietly, his speech mingling with his heavy breathing. He was now openly responding to her seduction. He was thrusting his erect cock into and against her tender cheeks, no longer even thinking about the risk of someone entering the cubicle. If someone did perchance walk in, there would be no disguising what they were doing, but he was now much too excited and too close to stop.

Tina said loud enough for Freddie to hear, "Oh Mr. Richards, golly, is this going to last much longer, I think I have to go real bad." She then began prancing and dancing, as if she had to pee, his cock squeezed within her wiggling, writhing thighs.

Gordon leaned down into her. He reached around her and grasped her breasts through her blouse. Her tits were small but large enough for a nice, soft handful. He whispered, "Stop that squirming, Tina, or I'll do it."

That simply encouraged Tina to squirm even more vigorously. She was wiggling her bottom rapidly back and forth, sometimes in tiny circles, all the time with his cock clenched firmly in her thighs.

She then concentrated on thrusting her hips forward and backward, as if she was being fucked from behind.

His cock felt so good clasped in those young, tender thighs that were working so hard to make him cum. He had no difficulty, felt no reluctance, in making them happy.

Tina squirmed. "No really, Mr. Richards, I don't think I can last much longer." She crossed her legs, as if she was trying not to pee, but now even more firmly and thoroughly engulfing his cock in her warm, soft thighs.

Gordon felt the point of no return, the feeling that he was about to cum and there was nothing he could do about it. He sighed into the back of her blouse, squeezed her little tits, and just let it happen.

Tina felt a throbbing of his cock and then a squirting of hot liquid into her clenched thighs. She began to smack loudly on her gum, hopefully covering whatever sound might leak out between her legs as his dick did much more than just leak. It squirted gobs of hot, wet cum into her thighs. She felt his cock twitch and surge as it spewed its sticky, thick liquid between her legs. She smiled with excitement. She wanted to turn around to hug and kiss him but she had to stay put to trap the cum in her thighs. She held tightly onto his dick, loudly chewing gum as he gushed his juices against the insides of her clenched legs.

Gordon quietly sighed into her back as he felt the waves of his orgasm sweep through him. 'Oh man,' he thought, 'this is so good.' He had never done anything remotely like this before. Well, that wasn't really true. A couple times strippers had brought him to orgasm in his pants. But this was so much better in so many respects.

When he finished he gave her little boobies a grateful squeeze as Tina tried to give him one last squeeze herself but her thighs were so wet his dick just slipped out. He sunk back into his chair, his heart pounding with satisfaction.

Tina turned around and smiled at him. Jism was running down her leg. He had gushed quite a bit of cum. She said, this time quietly, "I guess it was you who had the accident. But now I really do have to run to the restroom." She squirmed this time for real, finding the sticky wetness to be uncomfortable.

She started to run off, but he grabbed her arm. "Just a second," he said, in a normal tone of voice. He pulled her down to him and gave her a sweet kiss on her lips. "Tina, thank you, that was great."

She smiled. "You will see me again?"

"Of course," he responded.

"I'll see to that." She scampered off while Gordon caught his breath and worked on his zipper.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

When Tina returned, Gordon was gone. She was disappointed. She thought that he would at least wait for her. My goodness, she had made him cum. But, he just took off. She thought, 'What is with boys?'

She then saw a note on his desk. Her name was on it. She picked it up. It read: 'Tina, I am so sorry. I was already late for Mr. Peters' first class. Can I see you later? Meet me in the student center, at Starbucks, 10AM, if you can. If not, leave me your number, if you wish. I hope you're ok. Gordie.'

Templeton had a Starbucks within the Student Center. It was right next to the lounge. Gordon got there at 9:50. Not surprisingly perhaps, Freddie was there getting a refill. Gordon wasn't particularly happy to see him, especially since he was planning on meeting Tina.

"Gordie, good to see ya; more java?"

"Yea, thought it wouldn't hurt."

"Hey, Gordon, if you don't mind my asking, what is it with that Tina?"

Gordon look surprised and confused, clearly not wanting to tell him anything. "What? What do you mean?"

"Hey, c'mon man, she was like all over you." He leaned into Gordon to whisper, almost dripping some of his coffee. "She was sitting on your lap, man, for goodness sake."

Gordon couldn't deny it was unusual. He gave him a guilty smile. "Yea, that was odd. It did take me back. But it didn't mean anything. You know her, she sometimes acts a bit funny, sort of."

Tina then arrived. Just as she was turning the corner into the coffee shop, she noticed Gordon and Freddie speaking. She quickly backed off to get behind the corner. She knew that Freddie might get suspicious that something was up if she saw them together so soon. She waited for Freddie to leave, but she was still close enough to hear what they were saying. She heard Freddie first.

"Are you insane? She's trouble Gordie. That little pixie could ruin your career."

"Oh relax, Freddie, she's innocent. She was just being playful."

"I don't think so, it looked to me like she had something on her mind. You get involved with a girl lack that and it's done, it's all gone. She'll eat you up and spit you out."

Gordon laughed. Privately, he knew that there was truth to what he was saying. He had shared this concern for sometime, perhaps only changing his mind when her attractiveness overwhelmed him, or at least when she touched his cock. But, he wasn't about to admit this to Freddie.

"Freddie, you really don't know her. I think she is really sweet."

This comment did not reassure Freddie. It only made him more suspicious that Gordon might cross the line. "She might look like an angel now but she could in fact become poison," Freddie responded, turning to head off.

"Not a bad way to go," Gordon joked.

Freddie left, in a direction opposite to Tina. As soon as she left, Tina turned the corner.

"Hi, Gordie!" she announced. "I'm sorry I'm late."

Gordon was happy to see her. "Not a problem, Tina. I was just talking to Freddie."

"I know."

Gordon looked concerned.

"So, you think I'm a sweety," she teased. She was so happy to hear all the nice things he said. She decided though to first have a bit of fun with it. She knew that Gordon would be embarrassed about acknowledging such feelings.

Gordon was a bit sheepish about her hearing that remark.

Tina came right up to him and said quietly, imitating Miss Congeniality, "I think you like me. I think you want to go out with me. I think you want to do things with me," playfully fingering his tie as she looked into his eyes.

"Cut it out, Tina," Gordon admonished, although he was enjoying her flirtation. He whispered, "We can't do this here."

Tina let go of his tie but clasped her hands behind her bottom and, swinging her hips back and forth, asked innocently, "Doing what? Is there something you want to do?"

Gordon could again see the resemblance to a young, short, Sally Field. He felt his dick begin to swell again. "Nothing right now, Tina, certainly not here."

"I'm not chewing my gum anymore. Maybe I should do what Freddie suggested and eat you up." Gordon smiled at that. "But, I promise I won't spit you out." Tina smiled with that. Gordon coughed with confusion.

"Uh," he said. "We better get out of here. Somebody we know is going to see us and get suspicious. We don't need any more Freddies to start gossiping."

"I know a place. Follow me." Tina turned and walked off.

Gordon followed her down the hallway. He kept a bit of distance, just in case Mr. Peters or someone else noticed them. Walking down a hallway together was not against the rules, but he didn't want to have to explain, or lie, any more than was necessary. Besides, walking behind Tina was not without its rewards. He had a nice view of her little fanny swinging back and forth. She had a nice wiggle to her walk, all the more bequiling to know that the innocent plaid skirt hid yellow panties asking him to spank her. He stuck a hand in his pocket to adjust, and hide, his cock.

Tina was heading for the auditorium. She figured it would be empty this time of day, and she was right. She ran down the side aisle, Gordon right behind her. She went through the side curtain to the back of the stage. It was a cluttered mess of old backdrops, props, and stage sets. Tina led him into one of the sets for Bye Bye Birdie, a 1960's musical that was on the schedule for the Templeton theater company. The set was the bedroom for the character Kim McAfee, an adolescent female from Sweet Apple, Ohio. The bedroom was full of stuffed animals, a vanity table piled high with make-up accessories, notes and pictures stuck in the mirror, various articles of feminine clothing strewn about, and posters of the rock star Conrad Birdie and the film star James Dean. The room was an explosion of feminine pink.

Tina took Gordon's hand and brought him into the bedroom. She then let go and scampered to the far side of the set, by the small twin bed with the white chenille coverlet that was covered with images of pink lambs. She turned to Gordon and gave him a seductive smile, her dimples sparkling. "Isn't this a nice place, Gordie? It's like as if you're in my bedroom at home."

Tina placed her textbooks on the bed. She fit right into the set with her diminutive size, small breasts, cute face, spectacles, and college uniform of white blouse, plaid skirt, and Mary Janes. "Come play with me, Gordie, and get your reward, for saying such nice things about me to Freddie." She reached under her skirt.

"Tina, not here," he whispered.

"You don't have to whisper here, Gordie. Nobody comes back here." She kept her eyes firmly fixed on his, took hold of the waistband of her panties, and pulled them down to her knees.

His eyes followed the path of her hands or, more accurately, her panties. "Tina, we can't do anything back here, somebody is liable to come," he protested, his heart pounding in nervousness and excitement.

Tina stood back up straight, her panties still at her knees. "Somebody besides you?" She put her hands on her hips. "Are you sure you don't want to play with me? Don't you think this is kind of a sexy place?"

Gordon glanced hurriedly around. They were well hidden back there, and Tina did look awfully sexy. She pretended to be annoyed and frustrated with her hands on her hips and an exasperated expression on her face, but this was in stark contrast to the yellow panties hanging on her knees.

Her look of exasperation turned to a flirtatious smile as she removed her hands from her hips and clasped them behind her. She swung her hips back and forth. She didn't say anything. She just smiled. He did think she looked awfully sweet and sexy in this bedroom. It was like in her bedroom, when she was much younger. Her swinging hips soon dislodged her panties, which fell all the way to her ankles. "Oops," she said. She slowly raised the front of her skirt, showing him her truly sweet pussy. She had very little hair. It was more like peach fuzz that provided only a dusting of the mound. Her slit traversed the center, a tender fissure that was the gateway to such intense pleasure. It was both innocent in appearance and yet deeply erotic. Gordon did not try to hide his erection.

"Do you like my cupcake, Gordie?" she asked coquettishly.

He was at first speechless. "Yes, very much, Tina, it's fantastic." Adorable was the word he was thinking, but he wasn't sure if he should say that.

She smiled. "I'm so glad. I've seen other girls' things in the shower and, well, theirs look so much more better than mine." She looked down at her pussy. "I mean, I don't have much of any hair, and some have like, more to it, you know?" She felt self-conscious. She figured that men liked pussies to be fuller, thicker, and fleshier. Hers was just this bare slit.

"I don't know if I have ever seen one so pretty."

Tina giggled, blushed, and looked away. "Gordie," she said with affectionate embarrassment. She felt self-conscious, but also so attractive, so desirable, so happy, showing Gordie her pixie cunnie.

"Come over here," he suggested.

Tina looked to him and walked over, taking clumsy baby steps with her panties tangled around her feet. She could have taken them off, but she thought this way would be sexier. She didn't take her eyes off his as she approached. She could see that his eyes were focused on her pussy, and that was fine with her. It confirmed that he really did like it. She could feel herself getting wet as she stumbled up to him.

When she reached him, he reached for her. But, she stopped him. She placed a hand on his arm to steady herself and then dropped to her knees. She knelt in front of him and met his eyes.

He gazed down at her sweet, bespectacled face. She was a precious sight, smiling adorably up at him, her panties still bunched around her ankles.

She reached for the zipper of his slacks and pulled it down, keeping her eyes focused on his, grinning, letting him know how much she was enjoying this.

He watched as she reached into his slacks, her darling fingers feeling around for the flap of his boxers. This time she got it right. He closed his eyes and sighed when her fingers found their prize and wrapped around the shaft. Her soft, elfin touch felt so nice on his rapidly thickening shaft. She pulled it through his trousers, but she lost her grip once it was released.

His dick popped up like a thick crane. It waved above her face. "Golly, Gordon, it looks even bigger than before, at least from down here." It did seem to tower above her. Its length stretched across her face. She reached up for it and grasped it again with her fingers. She got up as high as she could on her knees, took a firm hold of his shaft, and opened her mouth wide to get the head into her mouth.

He could have cum just at the sight of her cherubic face lowering down to engulf the swollen head of his cock within her precious mouth, but then it got so much better as he felt her tongue began to lap at his cock, like a little kitty trying to clean him. She lapped and lapped at the bulb.

Tina felt that she could taste a bit of Gordon's cum from the morning. She didn't mind. She licked all over the head of his cock, doing her best to give him as much pleasure as she could. She even began to move her hand up and down his shaft.

Gordon could feel his legs weakening. The sight of those innocent lips wrapped around his shaft was captivating, matched only by the affectionate caresses of her tongue. He instinctively met her strokes with a subtle movement of his hips, as if he was tenderly making love to her face with his cock.