The Lessons Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina noticed his increasing arousal and gripped harder on his shaft, providing a more forceful urgency to her efforts. Her licking was replaced by a slurping, and she met the movements of his hips with a plunging of her head, up and down his shaft.

He felt an impulse to grab her head with his hands so that he could fuck her more forcefully, but he resisted the temptation. He only just rested his hands tenderly on her shoulders as he softly moved his hips forward and backward, stroking his cock in and out of her mouth, feeling her sweet lips slide up and down his shaft, and her even softer and wet tongue urgently licking and caressing the head. He then felt a strong pressure for release. He tried to warn her. "Tina, I think," but before he could finish the sentence a surge of cum rushed up his shaft and out the head into her mouth.

She caught the explosion full on her tongue: a hot, wet splash of salty jism. She smiled to herself, delighted at the thought that she could make him cum so quickly. She briefly enjoyed the taste and then pulled her face back, releasing his cock from her mouth so that she could press the head of his pulsing cock against her closed lips. Another surge of cum burst from the head and splashed against her lips, leaving a big, sloppy white mess.

Gordon felt faint as he watched from above. No girl had ever let him do this before. Many girls had let him cum on their hands, some on their butts and cunnies, and one even let him cum on her breasts, but none had let him cum right on her face. It was so sexy, so endearing, so loving. He gave into the pleasure of his ejaculations and watched as she moved the head of his dick up higher so that the next shot splatted onto her nose. Tina was even keeping her eyes open so that she could watch the pleasure in his eyes. Her pretty eyes, opened affectionately for him, were adorable, and his next shot went right over one eye to leave a rope of thick cream down her forehead, across her lashes, and down her cheek.

He continued to shoot lines and wads of cum onto her face. She squealed with delight as she became increasingly soaked by his spunk, feeling the throb in his dick followed by a fresh splat of cum.

When he was done she again opened her mouth, wrapped her lips around the head, and used her hand and lips to milk out the remaining juice into her mouth. She carefully licked the head clean and let it pop back out. She then fell back onto her haunches and smiled up at him, his cum splattered in wads and streaks across her face, dripping down off of her cheeks and chin onto her white uniform blouse.

"Did I make you happy, Gordie?" she asked, knowing full well the answer.

Gordon could hardly speak. He was all out of breath. He wanted to sit down. Before he could speak they heard movement outside the set.

Tina quickly stood up and began pulling up her panties. Gordon stuffed his shrinking cock back into his slacks and zipped up. He grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to her. She frantically wiped the cum from her face and blouse, as she hurried ahead of him off the set.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't think anyone was back here." It was only Ron, a member of the chess club. One of his work study jobs was to serve as a projectionist. He had decided to stop by to check to see that all of the necessary equipment was on hand for that evening's movies when he thought he heard someone back stage.

"Hi Ronnie," Tina replied. Gordon stayed behind on the set, out of sight. "I was just doing some reading on one of the sets. It's always quiet and private, and like being in a different world and stuff."

Tina seemed to Ron to look a little flushed and bothered. Ron interpreted it as feeling like she had been caught doing something wrong. Actually, the head of the theater department wouldn't like any of the students messing around with the sets. They could damage an important prop. Simply moving a prop could cause a real problem, but he had no interest in getting Tina into trouble. "That's alright, Tina, you can stay if you want. I'm just working in the booth."

"Ronnie, that's so sweet," she replied, giving him a little swing of her hips.

Gordon hid behind one of the walls, actually a panel, of the bedroom, hoping that Ron would not actually enter the set.

Ron smiled at Tina, but he did feel that he should give her a warning. "You know, though, that you really shouldn't be eating or drinking anything back here. You could spill something on one of the props."

"I wasn't doing anything like that, Ronnie," Tina sort of honestly replied.

Ron smiled at her, enjoying the fact that he had actually caught Tina breaking a school rule. He tapped his upper lip with his index finger. "You got milk?" he said, referring to the adds to encourage people to drink more milk in which famous persons appear to have a milk moustache.

Tina blushed profusely when she realized what he was referring to. She quickly wiped the cum off her upper lip that she had apparently missed. "Oh golly, yes, I'm so sorry. I know I shouldn't have done that. You won't tell anyone will you?" She reached out and place a beseeching hand on his arm.

"Don't worry, Tina, you're secret is safe with me." Ron himself felt a bit flushed with the touch of her hand on his arm. He didn't know what more to say and excused himself. "Yea, well, ok, I've gotta get back to the booth. Make sure you don't leave any stuff behind," referring to a milk carton. He assumed she must have dropped it into the wastebasket, which would be a problem.

Once he left Gordon quietly stepped from around the paneling and off the set to join Tina. Tina smiled triumphantly at him. She whispered, "That was kind of close, don't you think?"

"Too close," Gordon replied.

"You liked it though, didn't you?"

He wasn't sure if this was a question or a statement. "Very much so." He leaned down and gave her a tender kiss on the lips.

She sank into his arms. They held each other affectionately.

After awhile, Gordon whispered. "We better get out of here in case he comes back."

Tina gave him a playful pout. "But don't you want to play some more?"

Gordon was not so old that he couldn't do it again, but certainly not there. He stroked her back and caressed her little butt, now covered once again with the spank me panties.

She continued to tease him. "I haven't even given you any lessons in spanking."

He affectionately patted her behind and replied, "That would definitely be impossible here. C'mon, let's go out the back way."

They went to the student lounge, this time walking together. When they arrived it was filled with a number of students watching an NCAA basketball game between the Boston Eagles and the Utah Fighting Utes on the TV that was mounted high up on one of the walls. The only place to sit down was at one of the display tables. It was a table at the far side of the room. There were a number of them scattered throughout. They were typically covered with booklets and leaflets regarding social, political, and academic functions. They were at times manned by representatives of whatever function was being promoted. This one was empty. It was perhaps the least comfortable place to sit but it was their only option. "Tina, why don't you grab those two seats while I get us something to drink. What would you like?"

"A gingerbread latte." Tina was beaming with happiness that Gordon was walking around with her so openly in public, although she knew that they couldn't let on that there was anything going on between them. She squeezed into one of the chairs behind the table as Gordon got her a drink.

He got in beside her when he returned, and soon realized that they were a rather obvious sight. He wouldn't be able to offer any credible explanation for why they were having coffee together in the lounge. He thought that perhaps they should in fact get out of there quickly. On the other hand, nobody was paying any attention to them. The TV was on the wall opposite to their own; all heads were turned to the basketball game, which was apparently exciting. He took the opportunity to reach over and take hold of Tina's hand behind the cloth covering of the table.

It was Tina's turn to be surprised. She turned to him with a big appreciative grin. "Gordie!" she whispered and then quickly turned to the television, pretending to be watching the game, still smiling broadly.

Gordon held her hand affectionately. Even if somebody did turn around, they wouldn't be able to see that. The table was covered in a drapery cloth that reached the floor on three sides. Anything that went on behind the cloth couldn't be seen. That in fact gave Gordon an even better idea.

Just as one of the teams was heading down the court in a fast break attempt to score Gordon let go of her hand, checked to be sure that all eyes were glued to the players streaking down the court, and slipped off his seat and under the table.

"Gordie!" Tina again exclaimed, not knowing for sure what he was up to.

She felt Gordon's hands on her foot beneath the table. He was unbuckling one of her Mary Janes. This wasn't what she thought he might do under the table but it was still playful fun. When he had unfastened the buckle he removed the little shoe.

He admired Tina's tiny foot encased in the white uniform sock. He then grasped the top of her cotton sock and started to pull it off as well. Tina pretended to struggle with him while not giving away to anyone what was going on beneath the table.

Once the sock was removed Gordon felt and caressed each of her little toes, beginning with the big toe, eventually reaching the pinkie. Tina grinned. She never considered her feet to be an erogenous zone but his ministrations were definitely making her feel a bit tingly. It was kinda neat having a guy play with each of her toes, wiggling them around, caressing them. He even kissed each one. When he was done he turned his attention to the bottom of her foot, lightly stroking a finger up and down its length. Tina gave a little shriek of laughter and pulled her foot away, being terribly ticklish there.

Gordon pulled her foot back. Tina let him do so, although apprehensively. She sipped on her gingerbread coffee, trying to suppress the urge to laugh. Gordon then used the same fingers to lightly trace his away up her ankle, her calf, circling her knee, and then to her thigh. He felt the softness and smoothness of her skin.

Tina squirmed a bit in her seat.

Gordon placed both hands behind her knees and pulled her closer toward him, so that her bottom was sitting just on the edge of the chair.

Tina's heart was pounding. She gave no resistance. She even spread her legs to encourage him further.

Gordon reached under her skirt to grasp the waistband of her panties

Tina's jaw dropped in surprise. She instinctively reached down to take hold of one of his hands to stop him. She whispered, hopefully loud enough for him to hear, but nobody else. "Gordie, what are you doing? Stop that right now," she commanded, although finding the possibility to be very appealing.

Gordon would not be denied. He pulled down on her panties. Apparently, Tina's only choice was to let him remove her panties in the lounge or openly struggle against him. Doing the latter would only yield what she feared from the former: being discovered by the other students in the room. She let go, and then felt her panties to begin slipping down her waist. She even lifted up her bottom to help.

Her face flushed with embarrassment and excitement as she felt his fingers and her panties move along her thighs, over her knees, and down her legs to her ankles. She then felt him carefully, tenderly lift each of her feet to remove the panties. She was now sitting in the student lounge with her panties off and her boyfriend (she paused in her thoughts to enjoy the sound of that) sitting between her legs, looking at her completely exposed pussy. She could feel herself getting wet and she blushed with embarrassment at what he probably could see.

Gordon saw close up everything he wanted to see. She had a very pretty little cunt. It looked so innocent and vulnerable, yet also very inviting. The peach fuzz provided no effective means of hiding from sight the white, pure rise of soft flesh and delicate slit. Gordon could also tell that she was wet with arousal. He reached in between her thighs and carefully, tenderly drew his finger down the tender slit.

"Oh!" Tina exclaimed with the first touch of his finger on her most private of parts, but she didn't move or resist. She grasped her hands together on the table, nervously trying to compose herself as she felt Gordon explore the lips of her cunnie. She opened her legs wider.

Gordon ran his finger up and down her slit. He leaned in close so that he could see every detail, studying carefully each fold, furrow, and crease of her young cunt. She was so small. It was so adorable yet womanly; so innocent yet sexual. This was a cupcake that begged to be eaten. He brought his second hand up and used his thumbs to carefully openly her slit.

Tina's face turned beet red. She quickly picked up her coffee, trying to distract herself from what was going on but was clearly impossible to ignore. Gordie was actually spreading open her pussy and looking inside? This was so dirty, so naughty, and he was doing it right in front of everyone. He better be sure that the cloth covered everything, because she was essentially spreading her legs, even her pussy, for everyone to see.

It was true though that only Gordon could see anything, but he was seeing everything. He could see her clitoral hood with the little button clitoris sticking out as best it could, and the entrance to her very tight vaginal hole. He leaned in and gave her a tender kiss on her clit.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed as she was sipping on the coffee, spilling some of it on the table. She felt Gordon's tongue licking her exposed clit. "Oooooohhh!" she squealed, in fact quite openly. But, nobody turned their heads. Nobody seemed even to notice, and it was quite understandable. Everybody was squealing, yelling, groaning, and making all sorts of sounds. With persons in the room rooting for each of the two teams, it seemed like there were always some persons exclaiming pleasure and others groaning in dismay. Tina's exclamations blended in rather nicely, and were in fact rather subdued in comparison to everyone else's.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my," she squealed as Gordon's tongue lapped at her pussy and the Boston Eagles passed the ball around the 3-point line, looking for an opening. If someone had noticed Tina, they might have thought that she was just terribly worried that they would get an open shot, or terribly worried that they wouldn't. It wasn't entirely clear which side she was rooting for.

Gordon let go of her lips with his right hand so that he could maneuver his index finger into her cunnie. He circled the opening with one of his fingers as he licked and sucked on her clit. His own lips were now getting wetter and wetter with both of their juices but he was enjoying it immensely. He could feel his cock swelling in his pants as he was pleasuring her. His finger moved in very small circles as he pushed it deeper and deeper into her tight hole.

"Yes, yes," Tina gasped as Boston hit a three point shot and she felt Gordon's finger push into her cunnie. Half of the room erupted in excitement. It was a very close and exciting game.

Gordon had about half of his finger inside of her. He began feeling and pawing the insides of her cunt, screwing it around and around. She was so tight, so wet, and so hot.

Tina scrunched down farther on the chair, pushing her hips farther under the table to give him even more room. She resisted the intense urge to meet the movements of his fingers with thrusts of her own hips. She resisted the urge to place her hands on his head so she could press his face, his lips, his tongue tightly against her cunt.

But, she did allow herself to openly groan and moan in pleasure, keeping her eyes fixed on the basketball game but her thoughts firmly fixed on the pleasuring of her cunt. "Oh gosh, yes, so close" she said as Utah's shot bounced off the edge of the rim, rebounding into the hands of the Eagles.

Gordon pressed his lips against her cunt, pushing down hard on her clit with his tongue as he lapped and massaged the hard little berry. He sucked and licked as he screwed with his finger, which now was almost entirely buried up her cunt. He could feel her squeezing hard on it with the muscles of her cunt, and hear her gasping moans of pleasure above him.

"Yes, I think so, it's going to happen, it's cumming" Tina said in open abandonment as Boston streaked toward the basket and their fans screamed for them to score. Instead of going for the easy two the player stopped dead and released a shot with just two seconds left. "Yesssssss!" Tina yelled in orgasmic pleasure as he nailed a three-pointer to win the game at the buzzer. "Oh my, oh yes, so good," Tina gasped as waves of passionate release swept over her body. She closed her eyes and gave herself over to gasping in pounding breaths. She felt like she was erupting in explosions of ecstasy. "This is so great, so wonderful," she sighed as each surge engulfed her.

Gordon kept his face pressed tightly against her cunt throughout her orgasm, feeling her cunt spasm with pleasure on his finger. When her body finally went still he pulled back. He stopped to admire his handiwork, or, actually, just to take one last close look of her sweet cunnie, now engorged and sopping wet. He sat back and wiped his lips, cheeks, and chin on the sleeve of his shirt.

He then carefully, although awkwardly, put her sock back on her foot and pulled it up. He also slipped her foot back into her shoe and buckled it up. He considered putting her panties back on but felt that would be too difficult. He started to crawl out from under the table.

Tina, however, stopped him with her hand. With the game over many people were looking in all sorts of directions, slapping hands in the thrill of victory or glumly sharing the agony of defeat. Fortunately, they replayed the final shot. As everyone turned to look Tina raised the table cloth and signaled Gordie to quickly come out.

Nobody saw him retake his seat. It was possible that someone might have noticed that he seemed to appear out of nowhere but this was unlikely, as everyone's attention was focused on the game.

Gordon carefully handed Tina's panties over to her behind the drapery of the table. Tina looked at him, smiled, and blushed; this handsome face of Gordie now looking at her had been in between her legs, looking so closely at her cunnie and giving her such intimate pleasure.

"I think you lost these, Tina," Gordon whispered.

Tina replied, "I think you're kind of a risky guy to get involved with."

To be continued . . .

- - - - - - - - - - -

I sincerely hope you enjoyed it. Again, I am happy to get suggestions for new plots and for ways that it can be improved. And, I want to thank so very much the persons who have taken the time to cast a vote. The encouragement is really very helpful.