The Lessons Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy flushed and shifted her eyes to the camera. Looking into the lens helped. She imagined that Mr. Wilson wasn't there, that she was showing her breasts to a future husband. She giggled to herself over that thought. She didn't even have a boyfriend, at least not now. The only guy she really loved right now was her father. She giggled out loud thinking about showing him her breasts. 'He would just like totally die,' she thought.

Mr. Wilson didn't know what she was thinking about but it was clearly working. Her eyes were sparkling with glee, her lashes fluttering with a titillating arousal as she showed off her huge mounds. At the moment she didn't seem at all inhibited. She even seemed a bit excited. Her nipples were notably erect, poking out hard through the thin cotton. He snapped a few pictures.

"Excellent," he said. "Why don't you now lift them out of the top so the camera can clearly see them."

"Mr. Wilson!" She bit on her lip. She hadn't come to him for those type of pictures. "I don't know about that, Mr. Wilson." She let go of her breasts and even modestly placed her hands on each one to emphasize the point. "I don't think I'm ready for anything like that."

Mr. Wilson stepped back from the camera's viewing lens. "Oh, Wendy, that's fine. I certainly understand. My connections are in any case with more traditional modeling. I just thought that you were posing so well that you might be interested in expanding your portfolio to include a bit of simple cheesecake. If you're not interested that's fine. We can stick with the more traditional portfolio."

Wendy sat on the stool for awhile, still clasping her breasts in her hands. Mr. Wilson took a picture of that, as the effect of her hands crushed against them was in fact rather seductive.

Wendy thought about this for awhile, as Mr. Wilson continued to take pictures of her clutching her big boobs. Maybe a few cheesecake photos wouldn't be so bad. There's no harm keeping your options open and, besides, her breasts might be particularly good for those kind of pictures. She wanted to be a professional model. She needed to get comfortable about this. Even the most successful movie stars do nude scenes. Even Reese Witherspoon has revealed her breasts! "Well, uh, maybe I could, you know, try a couple of them," she suggested tentatively.

"No, really Wendy, it's fine. I can tell you're uncomfortable with this." Mr. Wilson was not trying to compel her to go further. He was in fact ambivalent himself. He had never taken any such pictures before, at least with one of the students. He realized that he might in fact be breaking some sort of school policy.

"But I want to, Mr. Wilson." She let go of one of her breasts and reached out to grasp his arm. "I want to try that kind of thing too. I mean, if you'll help."

How could he resist those sweet eyes? And, her breasts, so evident again through the sheer fabric, were hard to resist. "Alright, if you wish." He cleared his throat and adjusted the camera.

"You won't show anything of these to my parents though, will you?" she asked with a worried look.

He certainly had no intention of that. "Of course not, dear. You're old enough to be doing this without their permission. They don't have any legal right to your portfolio."

Wendy thought of something else. "Or anyone else at Templeton? I mean, like, any of the other teachers?"

Mr. Wilson understood her concern and, frankly, she was not the only one who wanted this to be a secret. He stopped his work to gently touch her cheek in reassurance. "Don't worry dear. It will be our little secret."

Wendy smiled. "Ok then!" she said gleefully. Now that she had decided to do it, the thought of a few naughty, cheesecake photos was even sounding a bit titillating. "This is like perfectly awesome. What should I do first?"

Mr. Wilson knew what he should do first but he felt that he could wait until after the shoot was finished. "Well, given where we are right now, let's start first with a few shots of your, uh, breasts, outside of the top."

"Mr. Wilson," Wendy whispered in a feigned flirtation, although also feeling very nervous through her smile. She took a big sigh and reached into the flimsy top to pull out her voluptuous globes. She kept her hands covering them.

"Good choice, Wendy. A few shots with your hands covering the nipples would be excellent. See, you take to this naturally."

She hadn't been intending to provide a pose, but it was nice to hear that she didn't have to show her nipples, at least not yet.

Mr. Wilson took a few shots. Her face was almost beet red, and her effort to hide such large mounds of sexy balloons with her little hands was alluring. "Wendy, now hide the nipples just with the tips of two fingers."

Wendy looked down but cooperated. She knew that this pose was more flirtatious than modest, but it was also fun. Her nipples were so hard beneath her fingers, and her effort to cover them had the effect of stimulating them further. She was actually having trouble hiding them. They kept popping out.

Mr. Wilson teased her. "Looks like they want their picture taken."

She giggled. Her breasts jiggled with her tittering. She smiled at him. He got that shot.

'Man, they are a sight to behold,' thought Mr. Wilson. 'If only some accident like this had happened to Barbara Eden.' "They are absolutely wonderful, Wendy. I mean it. They are the finest breasts I have ever seen."

Wendy blushed with pride. She was feeling more relaxed. She removed her hands. She even jutted her chest out a bit. She was beginning to like the fact that Mr. Wilson was admiring them. She was now showing them to him, not to the camera.

"That's a good girl. Now, let's get some poses."

Mr. Wilson proceeded to get a series of cheesecake photos. Wendy took to the task like a trooper. She ran through the traditional shots, such as hands behind the head, thrusting out her breasts. She liked that one a lot. Arms outstretched. Arms folded beneath them, their roundness framed by the straight lines of her arms. Her hands again cupping them, but this time with nothing to hide them. As she proceeded through cheesecake poses the warmth in her face was being replaced by a warmth between her legs.

Mr. Wilson's cock maintained a steady erection. His mouth went dry, focusing the camera on those gorgeous peaks. They were incredibly firm and upright for their size. They would bounce around as she got into a new pose, but then sit still and perk up nicely for the camera. He wanted so much to touch them.

Her nipples, however, had gone down with the heat of the lights. "I wonder if you could get your nipples to be a bit stiffer, Wendy. The picture is much better with the contrasting effect of the white curves of your bosom and the red stiff points of the nipples."

Wendy blushed with his words, but she knew he was right. "No biggie. Maybe I could pinch them a bit?" That might work but she didn't want to be actually playing with herself in front of Mr. Wilson, as if she was doing something sexual. This was a professional modeling shoot, not a sex show or anything like that. She hesitated.

"Here, I will help you." Without giving her any time to object Mr. Wilson reached over and pinched a nipple.

"Mr. Wilson!" Wendy protested but did not pull away. This seemed awfully personal to her, even inappropriate. After all, he was one of the faculty.

Mr. Wilson began to flick, tickle, and pinch her nipples. It worked. They quickly perked up nice and stiff. Mr. Wilson though continued for a bit longer than necessary. He even gently cupped one of her large boobs in his hand as he worked the nipple. She felt so large. The weight in his hand was surprising. He never imagined a breast actually being heavy, but it was a soft, globular, nice kind of heavy. He thought of bouncing it in his hand but he resisted. He went back to the camera.

"Oh yes, that's much better." He snapped a few shots as she pushed out her chest to show her stiff nipples poking out from her big boobs. "Now you pinch them as well."

Wendy complied. This was feeling like a bit more than cheesecake but it was also fun. She was glad for the excuse to be able to play with them. The warmth of the lights, the feel of her hands on her nipples, and the fact that she was showing off her boobs to a man who said they were the most beautiful he had ever seen, were all having an obvious effect. All of this was going to her head or, more accurately, to some place much lower, making her feel a bit warm and aroused.

"Try lifting them up by the nipples."

This was hard to do. They were so heavy. Her nipples kept slipping out from between her thumb and finger. She felt a bit self-conscious about how much they bounced and wiggled, like huge water balloons. Mr. Wilson, though, felt that these were good shots. He was taking lots of pictures as she tried to pick them up higher and higher.

"Alright, how about some off of the stool."

She got off the stool, feeling a little flushed.

He pulled the stool off to the side. "Here, same spot, but now on your knees, looking up into the camera. Imagine the camera is your lover and you want him to admire your breasts."

She got down onto her knees and cupped her breasts in her hands. She even used her thumbs to play a bit with the nipples as she smiled seductively up to Mr. Wilson, or more accurately, the camera. She knew she was getting excited.

She then noticed though that so was he. She hadn't really been paying any attention before, keeping her eyes focused on his camera. But, in this position she looked up past his crotch, and he clearly had something sticking out hard in his pants. She felt her face turn red.

Mr. Wilson saw her blush and quickly took a few shots. An expression of embarrassed seduction was very appealing on Wendy. He decided to take it to the next step.

"Alright, now Wendy, let's try a few without the dress."

Wendy instinctively froze. Her hands again covered her breasts, although again ineffectively. "Mr. Wilson, I don't think I can go any further. I mean, I thought I could. I was going to do that. But, I'm not so sure now."

Mr. Wilson was a bit surprised. Frankly, it wasn't really surprising in principle for her to say no but she had seemed to be getting into it rather well. Something seems to have changed her mind. "What's wrong, dear? You were doing so well. What seems to have happened?"

She first looked into his eyes. "Mr. Wilson, um, I don't know what to say, but, gosh." She looked down at his trousers and pointed at the offending protrusion. "Are you getting a little excited?" She got back onto her feet. It was a bit difficult though standing back up while clutching her boobs.

Mr. Wilson looked down at his crotch. He couldn't deny what was so clearly obvious. He was more than a little excited. "I am awfully sorry, Wendy. That is so unprofessional of me. I tell you what. I will remove my trousers as well. That way both of us will be in our underwear."

Wendy's jaw dropped in shock. That hardly sounded like a good idea to her. It sounded like just the opposite of a good idea. It certainly wasn't what she expected. She bent over, trying so hard now with all of her arms and hands to hide her naked breasts that had clearly given Mr. Wilson his erection. "But Mr. Wilson, that will be even worse. I mean, like, I can already see your penis poking through your slacks. Won't it be, like, even more obvious with your pants off?"

"Well, yes, Wendy, but that's precisely the point. You don't think I'm not embarrassed about this? I'm a professional. I should not be reacting like this, but you're such a gorgeous creature that I just can't help myself."

Wendy tried to think of a good quick response. She couldn't come up with one right away.

"Wendy, is it any different from your own nipples? They are themselves quite erect. In fact, aren't we both a bit embarrassed about this?"

Well, that certainly was true. Wendy was feeling very embarrassed about having Mr. Wilson see her erect nipples. Maybe he was equally embarrassed about showing her his erect penis. He wouldn't be showing it to her because he liked it. He would be showing it to her to share her feelings of embarrassment. And, besides, it was kinda her fault that he had gotten an erection. It wasn't like he was trying to do it on purpose.

"And, frankly dear, by this time in a shoot, I am usually wearing gym shorts anyway. This room has become awfully warm, don't you think?"

Wendy smiled. Boy, that was certainly true. "Well, alright then, but you're not going to try any sort of funny stuff, are you?"

"Certainly not. You know, if anything, this might take care of the problem." He started to take his pants off. Wendy watched nervously. "By the time we are through the next shoot I will likely have gone down, as I'm the one who is going to be most embarrassed by this." Mr. Wilson removed his slacks. He stood by the camera, his fully erect cock poking out his boxers like a tent pole. He spread his arms to his sides. "You see?"

"Yes, Mr. Wilson! Yes, like, I can see it very well," Wendy exclaimed, not getting his point but clearly seeing his point, pointed right at her.

"Yes, don't you think I look a bit silly like this? I mean, I am a professional photographer. I must be at least twice your age. And, here I am, standing in front of you like a child with a big stiffy."

Wendy chortled. It was kind of funny when you thought about it like that. He did look a bit silly. She didn't feel threatened. He even seemed a bit dippy. He was wearing boxers with little pictures of golf clubs, bags, and balls. He now reminded her of her father. Her father was a golf addict. She put a hand to her mouth and stifled a giggle, thinking about catching her dad like this with a boner. She again pointed at his erection, this time with amusement rather than accusation. "Is that a 5-iron Mr. Wilson or just a putter?"

"Very funny, Wendy. Now lets get back to work. Off with the dress."

"Ohhhh," Wendy whined, but reluctantly complied. She turned her back to Mr. Wilson and undid her flowing skirt. Mr. Wilson continued to take pictures. She looked back at him when all that was left to do was to drop the material. She had such an appealing expression, a last minute expression of uncomfortable ambivalence, which made for another good shot. She dropped the cloth, turned away, and covered her face as Mr. Wilson admired her bottom.

She was wearing pink side-tie thongs. Mr. Wilson was surprised. They were much more revealing than he would have expected, but they went well with the harem dress. He doubted that they were of the same period as a harem outfit but Mr. Wilson wasn't too sure what the appropriate attire would be back then other than no panties at all. In any case, they were more than sexy enough. All of her firm, well-rounded white cheeks were fully exposed. A thin strap ran down the crack of her ass, disappearing inside and then widening at the bottom to hug the rise of her deliciously feminine mound.

The contrast of her small derriere with ample breasts could not be more striking. With her eyes covered Mr. Wilson took the opportunity to briefly touch himself. He was glad that his slacks were off. Feeling his erect cock through just his cotton boxers was much more pleasurable. However, back to work: "Let's see those sparkling eyes!"

Wendy uncovered her face and timidly, painfully looked back at him. She gave a clearly strained smile. It was adorable. He took a couple of pictures.

"Alright, good, Wendy, now turn around, let's see that full figure."

"Oh Mr. Wilson, really, like this? Maybe if I put on a different pair?"

"No, no honey, these are perfect. C'mon now, let's see that professionalism."

"Alright sir," she replied quietly. She turned to face him. She kept her hands clasped in front of her vaginal area.

If a man could cum without touching himself Mr. Wilson knew he would have an accident in his studio. Her nervous, uncomfortable modesty while displaying such huge luscious breasts was too much. With her hands demurely covering the personal area of her cunnie her arms were nicely pushing in her breasts. The enhanced cleavage was fantastic as the breasts appeared to swell further out.

"Let's get some close-ups of that pretty face."

Wendy was relieved. She was worried that he would want her to take away her hands from her panties. Head shots wouldn't show anything, although she thought that they had already taken plenty of those.

"Let's see. First, get down on your hands and knees, facing away from me."

Wendy hesitated. "Well, um, alright sir." She got down on the floor, although she first tightened the straps of her thong. The thought of it coming undone was very scary, particularly in this pose. Her bottom was poking right out at him and the thong did little to hide her. This was getting really embarrassing. She was surprised and relieved though that Mr. Wilson didn't take a picture of her upraised bottom. He instead stood above her, his legs on either side of her body. As he got into position, the stiff cock in his boxers waved to the left and right, as if it was trying to find a way out. Wendy wanted to look away but she couldn't help but look, at least a little bit. She could even make out the contours of the round bulb at the end. She wondered if it might pop out.

When he was in position he squatted down. "Alright dear, now look back at the camera."

She was glad for the instruction to take her eyes off of his erection. There was a part of her that wanted to look, but it also made her uncomfortable to see it sticking out so far like that. She looked into the lens, trying to imagine, or to forget, that Mr. Wilson had a big stiffy just a few inches from her bottom.

Mr. Wilson snapped a few pictures. These shots contained the endearing prettiness of Wendy's face but also provided a more vulnerable, girlish quality with her uneasy, distressed expression. He moved his legs back a bit and dropped down further. "Move your shoulders down farther and your bottom up higher, this will give us a better head frame," Mr. Wilson instructed, as he kept dropping his hips down until he could feel the head of his cock touch the bare skin of her little bottom rising up to him. He suppressed a smile when he felt the contact.

Wendy's mouth opened wide in shock and fear with the contact. Mr. Wilson took a few quick shots. 'My goodness,' she thought to herself, 'His stiffy is touching me!' She wondered if she should say something, but she kept the information to herself, not wanting to appear unprofessional. She could even feel it softly moving up and down her bottom, as if Mr. Wilson was purposely trying to stimulate himself.

Mr. Wilson pulled back. Wendy's eyes instantly went to his boxers. It couldn't be possible but he seemed to be even bigger. It looked now a bit menacing rather than comical as it pushed so hard against the thin fabric.

"Alright, now I want you to sit up on your knees, facing away from me." Wendy complied, placing one hand on the strap of her thong to be sure it held.

"Spread your legs wide apart, without dropping down too much."

Wendy followed his instructions. She wondered if her thong was wide enough to hide herself, down there. She was real glad that she shaved the night before. She understood that many models shaved themselves so that no unsightly hairs would poke out from bathing suits and lingerie. 'Boy, they were right about that,' she thought.

Mr. Wilson got on his back and scrunched his way through her legs. He paused for a moment when he was right beneath her cunnie. He was just inches away. He could clearly see the outline of her sweet, young cunnie. The thin cloth barely covered her labia. The panties looked to be little more than just a layering of color as the slit was very evident. He didn't want to overstay his welcome though and he slid up further so that he was looking up at her face, just past her considerable breasts. Her boobs looked huge from this perspective. One could just make out her pretty eyes and flushed cheeks in between the large white mounds. "Wendy, this is an excellent shot. Perhaps your two greatest assets in one shot. Your adorably pretty face framed by your wonderful breasts. I'm sure this will be a winner." He took a few shots.