The Lessons Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy smiled in appreciation. She was genuinely flattered and pleased, as well as being relieved that his stiff thing wasn't touching her anymore.

Mr. Wilson slid further, going well past her cunnie. Wendy was further relieved. She had the horrible thought that he might even want to take some close-up pictures of her pubic area.

"Wendy, place your hands on either side of my face and lean down toward me, and keep giving the camera that sweetheart smile," he said encouragingly.

This pose really accentuated her breasts. They hung down well, swinging beneath her like two bloated water balloons. Mr. Wilson told her to swing her shoulders as she moved toward and away from him. Her nipples were at times just inches from the lens, as her boobs swung back and forth. He couldn't help but think about putting his cock in between these huge, luscious overhanging globes. They must feel so nice, so soft, fleshy, and warm.

Wendy was beginning to enjoy this. She so very much liked her breasts and this seemed to be rather innocent, playful fun. This was what she thought cheesecake would be like. "This is like totally cool!" She got into it, giving big swings of her tits, occasionally even hitting the lens.

He couldn't help himself. "Wendy, keep your eyes glued on the lens," he instructed. He then reached down in between her legs for his dick. He squeezed it as she waved and jiggled her luscious boobs just inches away from his lips. It was like he was at a topless strip club, with the option of being able to touch himself. Suddenly, his dick popped out through the flap in his boxers. He froze. He wasn't sure what to do. Fortunately, she was keeping her eyes on the lens. She wouldn't notice. He even took the opportunity to take a few shots down through her breasts of his own erect cock. His cock looked nice between those pendent globes. He was getting deliriously aroused.

"Do you like this, Mr. Wilson?" Wendy gleefully asked. "Am I swinging them good?"

"Awesomely, Wendy. Here, wait a second. Stop a second." He set the camera on his chest and reached up to grasp hold of her breasts.

"Oh," Wendy exclaimed, a look of surprise on her face.

"I want to see if I can position them a bit." He took the opportunity to feel and mold them. They were an amazing handful; actually, a lot more than a handful. So soft, full, pliant. He even tweaked her nipples. They were already nicely erect but his flicking was helpful.

Wendy felt that this was getting a bit too personal. But, still, his hands did feel nice. She was feeling excited again. She had to admit that she liked how her nipples stiffened up. She swung her breasts above his face as he was playing with them. She was even feeling a bit seductive. They looked each other in the eye and smiled.

"Good girl," he said, reached for his camera, and took a few more pictures. "Keep your eyes on the lens, dear." As she looked deeply into the camera, expressing her youthful lust through her eyes, he pulled the strap to release the bow knot holding up her thong. It quickly came undone and fell off onto his stomach.

"Oh my goodness!" Wendy exclaimed, swiftly reaching down to grab her panties.

Mr. Wilson's hand though was closer and got the thong before she could get her hand on it. He pulled it up. "Oh my, what happened here? I guess it came undone with all that wiggling."

Wendy blushed profusely. She covered her pussy with her hand. "Don't look down there, Mr. Wilson! I don't have anything on at all anymore. I'm like, you know, perfectly naked."

Mr. Wilson smiled reassuringly. "It's alright, Wendy. We're both adults here, doing a job. It's fine. I've seen plenty of vaginas in my career. You have nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Oh golly, Mr. Wilson. I wasn't thinking I would show you that."

"Well, let me just take this picture here." The shot of her kneeling above him, breasts falling down, legs spread, and hand demurely hiding her cunnie, with his erect cock jutting up behind her, was quite appealing, to say the least. He took a couple of shots of her face.

"I tell you what, bring your hands back to your breasts, but I won't take any pictures of you, down there, unless, of course, you want me to." He smiled reassuringly.

She smiled back. "Ok, I guess that would be ok. But, um, you won't laugh, or anything, you know."

Mr. Wilson was sincerely perplexed. "Honey, why would I do that?"

Wendy looked away, not wanting to explain this to him. "Well, you know, I, um, I heard that models, professional models, you know, shave themselves down there before a job and so." Mr. Wilson smiled. Now he had to look at it. "Well, of course, Wendy, I was assuming you would. In fact, I think they are especially attractive that way. All the great models do that."

"Really, sir?" she asked, hoping that this was in fact true. If it wasn't, then she was certainly making a big fool of herself.

"Now let's take a look at the cute little puppy of yours."

"Mr. Wilson!" She never heard anyone call it that before. She moved her hand from her cunnie to her mouth, biting on a finger as he looked at her hairless pussy. He wasn't lying about how pretty it looked. Wendy did not have much hair in the first place, and now it was a smooth rising mound with a cute tender slit traversing the center. The fact that he could also see the equally smooth, engorged red head of his cock pointing toward her cunt put a nice exclamation point on the picture. This would have made a good shot, but he had promised her. He could see moisture though glistening along the rim of her slit. Mr. Wilson could tell that she was enjoying this.

"Wendy, it's very pretty. One of the prettiest I've ever seen." He wasn't lying.

Wendy blushed with appreciation. She whispered, "Thank you, Mr. Wilson. Do you really like it?"

"It's so lovely this way, Wendy. So engaging, sweet, fetching, enticing."

"Mr. Wilson!" Wendy giggled at his compliments.

"Alright then." Mr. Wilson took some pictures of her giggly smile, twinkling eyes, and flushed cheeks as she basked in the delight of having a man talk about her attractive, little pussy.

"Wendy, sit back down on my lap."

"Sure," she said, feeling so naughty and excited, her bare pussy so openly spread in front of him. For the moment she had forgotten about his erection but she was rudely reminded when she flopped down on him. "Oh my gosh!" she yelled and quickly sat back up. Her bare cunnie had sat right down on his bare dick.

It was a moment of pure delight for Mr. Wilson but a shock to Wendy. No penis had ever touched her there before, and certainly no penis of a grown man like Mr. Wilson. She jumped back like she had sat on a hot iron, which to some extent she had.

Mr. Wilson laughed, conveying that there was nothing to get upset about. "I'm sorry, Wendy, I guess it just popped out. Wow, that was quite a surprise, wasn't it," he said sympathetically.

"Goodness yes, Mr. Wilson. I mean geeez." She slid back and looked down between her legs. There it was, just past her bare pussy lips, poking up in the air, his big, stiff engorged cock. She was surprised that she actually was able to look at it. And, now, she couldn't take her eyes off of it. It did look very sexy. It's head was all swollen and purple. It was like a big skin club, with a purple crown on the end.

"I guess we both had our own wardrobe malfunctions."

Wendy giggled at that, her eyes fixed on his cock. It seemed to be waving around a bit.

"Well, it's out now. No point trying to hide it. Why don't you sit back down again."

Wendy looked at Mr. Wilson. "Right on top of it?" She was incredulous at the suggestion.

"Well, Wendy, we can use the accidents to our advantage. Would you think that you could simply ignore the fact that your, uh, vagina, was resting on my erect penis?"

"Duh! Totally not, Mr. Wilson."

"Good. The emotions that the contact will generate will be a goldmine for your portfolio. You won't have to fake your emotions. You will be flush with all sorts of feelings."

"Golly I don't know, Mr. Wilson. If my parents knew about this."

"Wendy, your parents aren't here right now and, besides, you don't need their permission. You trust your professional judgment."

Wendy thought for a bit, her eyes turning back to his swollen dick. She scrunched her eyes shut, let out a big whine, and slowly sat back down, like she was going to sit her bare fanny on a cold, wet stadium seat. As soon as she made contact she again covered her face. "Oh my, Mr. Wilson!"

He took a series of shots, although he couldn't get both her cunt and her face in the same frame. He wished he had set up a remote. He said softly, "Take your hands away, Wendy."

"Yes sir," she said, but didn't do it right away. She paused, sighed and then slowly removed her hands, the camera clicking away. She could feel herself getting wet between her legs. She wondered if he could feel it as well. She was actually sitting her bare pussy on a man's, a grown man's, big erect cock. Her breathing accelerated.

Goodness, she realized. Her feelings were changing from fright to excitement. Mr. Wilson was right. This was stirring up all sorts of feelings. She again placed her hands on either side of his head, leaning down over him as she waved her breasts across the camera lens. She moved her body seductively above him. This was becoming very exciting.

She began to subtly move her hips, rubbing her cunt lips on his erect cock. "That's good, Wendy, keep it up, work the camera."

Wendy gave him a sultry, aroused expression. She licked her lips. She rubbed her cunt up and down his shaft. It felt real good, totally awesome good. She had masturbated before. She would never admit it to anyone, but she had done it, and this was so much better. His stiff, thick cock felt so good against her cunt lips. She could feel her lips parting to take more and more of the shaft inside. She closed her eyes, and openly slid her cunt up and down the thick trunk of his cock. She worked her hips, rubbing her hard clit against his equally stiff and now wet dick.

With her eyes closed, Mr. Wilson quietly put the camera aside. He reached up, grasped hold of her breasts, and squeezed them. He fondled and massaged them, explored their size, their softness, their pliability. He had never felt such large breasts before, and never breasts this young, at least since he was so young himself.

"Mr. Wilson," Wendy murmured under her heavy breathing. "Perfectly wonderful," she whispered.

Mr. Wilson moved his hips in unison with her own. He could see how aroused she was getting. Her cunt felt hot and his cock was now slick with her wetness. He squeezed hard on her breasts. She sighed with passion. He grasped one breast by the nipple, pinching it as he continued to massage and fondle the other. "Your breasts are so gorgeous Wendy, and you feel so good down there."

"Oh Mr. Wilson," she whispered, her eyes clasped shut as she allowed herself to enjoy the sensual, lustful feelings. "I think, I think something, oh my." Her breathing became more rapid, she ground her cunt harder down on the shaft of his cock.

Mr. Wilson whispered, "Just let the feelings come, Wendy. Go with the feelings of the moment, let your body speak for you."

"Yes sir," she whispered. She turned her face away as she ground her hips down onto his stiff cock, masturbating her cunt on his dick. She began to thrust more fiercely, as if she was home, by herself, in her bed, her parents long since asleep and unaware that their innocent daughter was thrusting her hips in lustful, bestial passion, trying to make herself cum, to explode in a licentious fury, and, now, she was doing it right in front of one of her instructors, right on the naked cock of Mr. Wilson, his hands on her boobs, feeling and squeezing her boobs as she rubbed and squirmed her cunt on his cock. "Oh gosh Mr. Wilson!"

He quickly let go and grabbed the camera, snapping away pictures of her face as her orgasm swept over her. It felt so good. Waves of passion, sweeping flows of pleasure, swamping her in a delirious state of enchantment. She could hear the camera clicking, but she didn't mind. She gave him a sweet smile, her eyes at first remaining closed in blissful relief as he caught her raptured state forever on film, then opening in a sparkling haze of blissful pleasure. It was all caught on film.

When she was done her exhausted eyes closed again. She remained above him for awhile, catching her breath. She opened her eyes. She smiled.

"Those were wonderful shots, Wendy. I think the best I have ever taken."

Wendy blushed. "Mr. Wilson," she whispered, now feeling a bit embarrassed, but happy that he did it, it had been so nice, so good.

She wondered. "Mr. Wilson, did you? Um, you know, did you do it too?"

He chuckled. "No, I'm afraid not, dear. I needed to remain the professional, you know, getting the good shots."

She giggled, her breasts jiggling. "Well, that doesn't really seem fair."

"I suppose not, but it was worth it."

She fell down onto his chest and hugged him.

He kissed her on the cheek. She kissed him on the lips. Her large breasts covered his own chest. They felt so good, like luscious fleshy, heavy pillows. It wouldn't take much to make him cum, he was certain of that.

She laid her head in the crook of his neck and whispered, "I can take care of you, you know, if you want."

He thought about it, not whether to do it, but how to do it. "We could do one last shot," so to speak.

"Whatever you want, Mr. Wilson" she said softly.

That was an offer he could not refuse. "Alright, well, you need to get back onto your knees."

She wouldn't move. She hugged him closer. "Really? Now? Can't we just stay like this, for awhile?"

He fondly ran his finger along her bare back. He felt her fanny, the crack of her ass. He couldn't believe how nice those huge breasts felt against his chest. Her soft breathing so evident by their rise and fall. He didn't mind staying like this for awhile. He could in fact stay like this for quite awhile, a young gorgeous, full chested, naked girl lying across his body, while he caressed and explored her figure. He said, "Take your time."

And so she did.

But, eventually, she looked at him and said, "Your turn now, Mr. Wilson."

He stood up in front of her. His cock was now a bit limp, but he could feel the pressure within his balls. "Grasp it in your hand, Wendy."

"Yes sir," she gleefully replied. Her inhibitions were now largely gone. She knew what he wanted her to do. She had done it before. She even did it for Billy once, although that had been a very unpleasant experience (see Chapter 5). She began to move her hand slowly up and down the shaft. She watched it fondly with her eyes.

He quickly returned to a full erection. "Awesome," she said with sincere admiration. "Perfectly brilliant."

Mr. Wilson aimed the camera and took a picture of her sparkling blue eyes gazing sweetly at his cock as she jerked him off.

She froze as she heard the click of the shutter. She looked up at him. "You're going to take pictures of this?" This certainly was not cheesecake.

"Well, yes, dear, of course. If you don't like them, we can always take me out of the picture digitally. Think of it as a prop that will draw out more feelings and emotions. Once we have the reactions the prop need not even appear in the picture."

"Nobody will see these pictures, will they?" she asked, still holding firmly onto his cock.

"I will never show any pictures of you to anyone without your permission," and he was quite honest about that.

"Ok, if you promise," she gave him a disapproving but playful frown. She resumed her stroking. She smiled. She did like playing with it. It felt so big in her hand. She had never seen one this big before or, at least, never one this big in her own hand. It felt so strong, so masculine, so powerful. She liked how the firm grip of his shaft with her soft, tender fingers seemed to please him so much, his dick swelling and twitching. She brought in her other hand, gripping the entire staff with both hands, sliding them up and down. She could see the plum head all swollen and engorged with blood, and she could smell his musky manliness, maybe even some cum, in the hot air of the studio.

She increased the rate of the pounding of her fists. Her breasts heaved with excitement at what she was doing. They bounced and jiggled with her jerking labor. She gazed intently at the head of his cock. Suddenly, white cum gushed from the tip and splatted her cheek and nose. Her mouth opened in wonder.

Mr. Wilson continued to take shots. With his orgasm it was not easy to maintain his attention. He concentrated on getting her hands, his cock, and her face in the frame. She instinctively jerked away when the first shot splat on her face. He yelled, "Don't let go, keep jerking it."

She closed her eyes and kept pounding on his cock. She squealed, "Totally awesome, Mr. Wilson," as shot after shot of cum splashed across her face, his camera in high speed to catch each shot in the air and each splat as it hit. His dick covered her face in cum. Long ropes of cum streaked through the air and landed across her forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, and lips. She was covered in gobs and lines of sticky, sloppy white slop.

When he was done he pulled back, getting a few good shots of her hands releasing from his dick. Her fingers were covered in cum as well, leaving behind a temporary, fragile trail of sticky, viscous cum looping in the air as his dick and her hands slowly parted. He stood back and took a few shots of her cum covered face, the jism dripping and sliding down in a slimy mess. "Open your eyes, Wendy."

"Not like this, Mr. Wilson!"

"It's ok, it won't hurt you, and it will be a good shot."

She cautiously opened one eye, squinting through a line of cum that draped down from her forehead, across her eyelash, and onto her cheek. She smiled at him. "Do you think one of these would be good for the yearbook?"

Mr. Wilson had to laugh at that. As he continued to take shots of her cum soaked face, one large wad slowly grew in size hanging from her chin as it collected more jism. It eventually broke away and splat on her boob. Wendy looked down at it. She wiped it from her breast, looked at him with her one good eye and said, "Looks to me like you got a few good shots."

He laughed with her and took a few additional camera shots of her smiling through the cum. "Yes, it looks like I got quite a few good shots."

To be continued. . .

- - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you totally enjoyed it. Again, I am happy to get suggestions for new plots and for ways that it can be improved. And, I want to thank so very much the persons who have taken the time to cast a positive vote.