The Lessons Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down right now Anne or I'm coming over there."

Anne laughed but she sat down. She had wanted to sit down anyway, as that was the next pose. "I suppose Tricia would get upset over me wearing her panties without permission. I may have even stretched them a bit. Although maybe she would let me keep them for my dancing? She's probably buying a lot more better ones today."

Mr. Peters was looking down at his text, not wanting to encourage any more of this. "That's fine Anne. You can talk with her when she gets back. Now let me get back to my reading."

Anne objected. "Pooh!"

Mr. Peters tried to concentrate on his text. The Germans were bombing Stalingrad. He could hear Anne trying to get comfortable in the chair. He did not want to look up.

"What do you do, daddy, when you look at Lovely Anne?"

He couldn't ignore that. He looked up to see Anne still sitting in the chair, but she was bent over facing him, her chin resting on her hands, her elbows on her knees, an expression of curiosity on her face, her panties now at her knees. She was bent over so much and her legs were so close together that he couldn't see up her skirt. But, he did look and he did wonder. "Anne, that is really none of your business."

"Does she make you excited?"

"Anne, really, the game was fun and I have to admit I am impressed at how well you've recreated her. You clearly put a lot of effort into this."

"That's what I do at the club. I recreate all sorts of people from TV and movies. I think I am one of the more popular dancers. You should come and see me."

"Yes, I can imagine," and he was having considerable difficulty not doing precisely just that, imagining seeing her at the club. "But you are home now, and I am your father. You shouldn't do those things with me."

"You don't think I'm your lovely Anne?"

He smiled at that. She was being quite the minx, and he was having considerable difficulty not playing along. He could end this himself by just leaving the room, perhaps even the house, but there was a part of him that was enjoying it. He couldn't deny that. "You are very lovely, Anne. Of course you are. But, please pull your panties back up. Allison and Tricia might arrive at any time now."

She noticed that he didn't order her to pull her panties up, nor was his reason for asking her because he didn't want her to have them down. She ignored his request, leaned back in the chair, and spread her legs apart below the knees, helping to keep the panties from falling down. Her thighs were still largely closed. She raised up her skirt, and looked up toward the ceiling with a quizzical, thoughtful expression, just like Lovely Anne. She said, "I wonder what Lovely Anne would do to make daddy excited?"

That would do it. He could now see a bit of her cunnie. Just perhaps the upper half. She was almost completely shaved. There was just a narrow band of hair running straight up from her slit. From what he could see, her inner labia were not large. There just appeared to be a narrow ridge of soft flesh within her crevice, both very smooth and, yes, very lovely. His cock swelled rapidly in his pants. "Anne, this is becoming very difficult for me."

"You really like her, don't you."

"It's not so much her, Anne."

Anne stood up. Her panties fell to the floor. She stepped out of them and approached her father. "Daddy, I will stop if you honestly and sincerely tell me what you think of my boobies."

Well, he really should do that. He did not think that his daughter should get, or needed to get, breast implants. The fact that both her parents disapproved though would not necessarily stop her. She might eventually make enough money dancing at the Oasis to pay for them herself, and much of her college money would then go to that. "Alright, yes, it's against my better judgment, but I will do that, but then promise that you will end this silliness. If Allison or Tricia were to come in the house right now, well, that would obviously be serious."

Anne didn't make any such promise. She instead, slowly, seductively, undid each of the buttons of her blouse, smiling sweetly at her father, her eyes glued to his. His own eyes followed the path of her fingers. He raised the text on his lap so that it hid his rising erection. That did not, however, fool Anne. She had seen many men in the club do all sorts of things to try to hide their erections. When she finished with the buttons she pulled open the blouse. She was wearing a soft lace half-cup bra. It provided considerable cleavage but held up and rounded her breasts well. It was a light green, speckled with little flowers.

"I'm sorry, daddy, I didn't have a bra like hers." She gave him a playful little pout. "I hope you're not mad at me."

He so much wanted to reach for his cock. "They do look lovely, Anne. Really, you don't need implants with those."

She stated argumentatively, "You haven't even seen them." She pulled the cups down, freeing them from hiding. She took her right pony tail in her hand, raised it up, and pointed her left tit at him. Her father recalled seeing a similar picture of Lovely Anne. "Do you really think my breast is pretty, daddy?"

"Anne, it's fantastic. Your breasts are absolutely gorgeous. Do you really think Lovely Anne needs implants?" He was making an effective fatherly argument, but his eyes were glued on her breasts. "Do you think she would ever get them?"

Anne kept her eyes trained on his eyes, as she pulled her arms free of her blouse. "I guess that's true, father."

They were a very good size. He couldn't tell for sure but he imagined something like 34C, maybe 36. And, even without the bra they were standing up very well. They were gorgeously round, white, and perky. Her nipples were perched on the top, poking up like little pink erasers. They were among the best he had ever seen. But, he was probably biased. After all, this was his daughter, his own lovely Anne. He had to let her know. "Honey, these are the best breasts I have ever seen."

Anne felt a flush of self-consciousness with that compliment. Men had often complimented her on her breasts at work. But hearing this from her father was so much more special. "Daddy, well, thank you." Maybe he was right. Maybe she really didn't need the operation. After she removed the blouse, she dropped it to the floor. She stepped closer to him, now standing right in front of him on the couch. She lifted up her skit, all the way up, almost to the point that it was hiding her lovely breasts.

"See daddy, I even shaved my pussy, just like hers. I usually have it shaved for work. Guys like to be able to see it, but I did make the landing strip thinner. Hers was narrower than mine."

Mr. Peters now understood what that meant. He hadn't understood when Allison said it, but now he could see the narrow, rectangular band of trimmed hair that ran straight up from her slit, like a strip for landing on her pussy. He could also now see that her inner labia did in fact emerge from the crevice. She had a very pretty pussy. The lips did not emerge far, but instead just provided small folds, wrinkles, and furrows within the slightly parted crevice that suggested a secret, soft, alluring valley of pleasure. "Put the skirt back down, Anne. This is really going much too far," but his eyes remained glued on her cunt.

"On one condition, daddy, that you put down your book."

He finally withdrew his eyes from her cunt. He tried to smile innocently. "Kitten, what on earth for?"

"Are you trying to hide something from me, daddy?" She lightly swung her hips back and forth, watching his eyes follow her feminine slit.

He asserted his authority. "Kitten, I am your father. You do not tell me what to do. I will not make bargains with my daughters."

"What if it's an agreement not to get implants?"

That gave him pause. He really did not want her to get implants. It seemed to him to be such a big mistake, and all he had to do was to remove a book from his lap? He knew what she would see. It would be very odd, very uncomfortable, to be letting his daughter see that he had an erection. But, she obviously already knew. She must have seen a lot more on the job. This appeared to him to in fact be a good bargain. He removed the book and laid it on the couch. Anne got a big grin on her face. She kept her skirt up and exclaimed , "I think daddy is a little excited to see his Lovely Anne."

Mr. Wilson smiled back. Now that the cat was out of the bag he could relax, at least a bit. "Alright, very funny kitten, yes, you made your father excited, now let's end this game before we do anything we'll regret later."

Anne dropped her skirt, closing the curtain on her precious cunt. But, she didn't leave. She got down on her knees in front of him. She looked precious wearing just the plaid skirt, one of his large brown ties, smiling sweetly at him, her luscious round breasts standing up so proudly. She removed her tie.

Her father was understandably suspicious. "What are you doing now, Anne?".

"Daddy, haven't you thought about doing it, you know, with Lovely Anne?"

"Anne, please."

"Don't be embarrassed, daddy. I know that guys do that sort of thing. My goodness, you should see the men at the club."

"Yes, I have thought about doing it with Lovely Anne."

"Let me be your Lovely Anne, daddy. I look so much like her. Don't you think that would be fun?"

That was a tremendous understatement. He would be having sex with Lovely Anne and his own lovely daughter, Anne, at the same time. He was feeling lightheaded with arousal.

"Can't I at least touch it, daddy? Just a little bit?" She gave him the expression she used to use when she wanted something from him, an extra helping of ice cream, permission to stay up late, a puppy for her birthday. He never could say no back then. He couldn't now.

"Don't tell your mother."

"I won't tell anyone, daddy, not anybody, not ever."

He responded quietly. "Alright then." He opened his legs to make room for her.

She got up on her knees and inched her way in between. Her bubbly boobies jiggled and wiggled as she maneuvered into place. She rested her elbows on his legs and reached out to feel and trace his erection poking through his pants.

Mr. Peters closed his eyes as soon as her fingers touched him. They felt so nice. And, he wasn't thinking about the model at all. He didn't have to fantasize about her. The reality was even better, as these were the fingers of his own daughter, his own sweet, luscious, lovely Anne.

Anne's fingers were also skilled. She had done this a number of times with men at the Oasis. She wasn't suppose to. They weren't allowed to use their fingers or mouths, but on occasion Anne would do it, if she liked the guy or if she knew he would give her an especially large tip. It was risky though. If the bouncer found out she would lose her job for sure. They were always worried about undercover cops and so they enforced the rule faithfully.

She gazed at her father's erection, straining against the cloth, as she drew her fingers around and around the bulbous head. He looked awfully big through his pants. It made her a little wet between her legs thinking about how she had made her dad so excited. And, now, she was in between his legs, playing with his stiff dick. It was only through his pants, but the fact that it was her daddy's cock made it all very exciting.

She said softly, "Daddy, lean back into the couch, like your half lying down." He did as he was told. He knew what she wanted, as it was certainly true that he had been to a few clubs. He slouched down into the couch and slid his pelvis out farther over the edge.

Anne could now lean down onto his cock, using her breasts to stimulate him. This was something they could do at the club, and she did it well. Her breasts were more than large enough to feel their plush softness through his pants. She rubbed them around and around on his cock; feeling, pressing, and massaging his dick with her young, full tits.

He opened his eyes. She was looking right at him. She smiled sweetly. He smiled back and brought his hands to her bare shoulders. He caressed her shoulders and her arms as she rubbed her breasts against his cock. "You're not suppose to touch the dancers, daddy."

"Well, a father should have some privileges. I mean, you are my daughter."

She giggled. "I guess they would be willing to make that exception."

He placed his hand on her cheek. She titled her face into his hand, closed her eyes, and groaned in pleasure as she worked her breasts on his cock. He responded in kind, pushing up his pelvis to work his cock into her breasts. He could at times even feel her erect nipple.

"Oh!" Anne said softly. She stopped a second.

"Anne, what's wrong?"

"It's alright, daddy. I just caught my nipple on your zipper." She blushed. It was fun to be doing this with her father, but it did still seem a bit embarrassing for her to talk to her daddy about an erect nipple.

He whispered to her, "Take it out, honey."

She looked up at him. She was very surprised at this. Her father had been reluctant to even see her naked breasts. Now he was suggesting that she take out his penis?

They had gone this far. Mr. Peters felt there was little reason not to take the next step. He nodded to her.

She smiled back. She got back up on her knees and reached for the buckle of his belt. She struggled with this a bit. This was one thing that she had not done a lot of. She certainly hadn't done this with any of the guys at the club, and her boyfriends usually did this for themselves.

Her father waited patiently. It was best for his daughter to learn things on her own. A good father should not be overly protective.

She got him unbuckled. She then unbuttoned the slacks, pulled down his zipper, and opened up his pants. She paused for a moment to admire the sight of his erection, now pushing out even farther, finding much less resistance with just the loose boxers hiding him.

She couldn't help herself. She leaned down and planted a kiss on the head of his cock through the boxers. The tip of his cock felt so round, so soft, so warm. She pressed her face down hard, drawing the entire bulb into her mouth, still enclosed in its soft, cotton cloth. She used her tongue to feel and massage it through his boxers.

Her father squeezed her small, soft biceps with his muscular hands. Her mouth felt so good on him. "Ohhhh Anne, that's so lovely."

She pulled her mouth away and looked up at him. "Am I your lovely Anne now, daddy?"

He smiled at her, stroking her hair with his hand. "You have always been my lovely Anne."

She smiled back. "Lift up your bottom, daddy."

He did as he was told. She grasped the top of his slacks and boxers and pulled on them to bring them down. He helped her. They worked his slacks and boxers all the way down to his feet. He wasn't wearing any shoes. He always took them off when he wanted to relax in the evening. She pulled off his slacks and underpants, and carefully laid them to the side. She then looked back at what was now revealed. His hard cock was out in the open, waving up in the air. She thought it was magnificent. She had seen bigger. She had to admit that. Actually, she had once been with a guy that had a really, really big cock. But, this was the cock of her father, and that made it appear all the more magnificent, manly, and sexy. She was actually looking at her daddy's hard stiff dick.

He again spread his legs so that she could get in between. She grabbed hold of his cock with her right hand. She held it for awhile, admiring its girth, its hardness, its manliness. She smiled as she gazed at it. She could feel her heart pounding. She brought her left finger to the head and lightly traced the tip of her finger around its curves, its softness. She felt the slit at the very top. It felt a little wet. She used her other hand to tenderly hold his large, hairy balls. They felt so full, so swollen.

He broke the silence. "Honey, you keep that up and your daddy is going to cum."

She smiled at him. "That's ok. I want you to cum, daddy. I want to make you happy."

He smiled back, "You are my lovely Anne, aren't you."

"How do you want me to make you cum, daddy? I want you to tell me."

He didn't have to think very long. There was one obvious, appropriate way. "I want to come between those lovely, soft, full breasts."

"Daddy, you naughty man." She blushed, her embarrassment surprising herself. Boys had done that with her before, but it was again just so much different to think about her father doing this with her. 'Daddy is going to cum on my boobies?' What a thought! She leaned back on the thick, soft rug, and then lied down in front of him. She raised up her skirt to show him her soft, naked cunt.

The image of her lying naked on the floor in front of him, her skirt raised, reminded him once again of a Lovely Anne picture. Lovely Anne had posed this way on the chair, but that wasn't the only difference. The big difference was the fact that this was his daughter, and it was this difference that made it all the better.

He followed her onto the rug. He got down on his knees, each firmly planted on either side of her body.

She looked up at him. He looked so powerful, so strong, kneeling above her, his big, thick cock waving above her eyes, his full hairy balls hanging down beneath it. "Daddy, can I ask you though, I mean, can I ask for just one thing."

"Anything, kitten." My goodness, he would do just about anything for her right now.

"Can I have it in my mouth? I mean, just for a little bit? You can cum on my breasts, but I just want to have you in my mouth for a little while." "If it will make you happy, dear." It wasn't entirely clear if he was saying that in a joking manner. It certainly would make him very happy.

She grinned. "Thank you, daddy."

He leaned his body over her face and brought his cock to her mouth. She opened up and reached out with her hand to guide it inside.

"Oh man," he said as she gulped it down. She held onto the shaft with both hands, stroking and massaging him as she licked and sucked on his cock. He slowly, carefully moved his hips to gently slide his cock in and out of her mouth.

She closed her eyes and basked in the pleasure of sucking on her father's cock. He felt so big in her mouth, so warm, so masculine. She loved doing this. She loved giving pleasure to a man, and this was her most special man. This was her daddy, and she was giving him the most intimate of pleasures. She couldn't be happier. She licked and lapped at his cock as it moved slowly in and out of her mouth. She felt his soft balls bump her chin as he pushed it in deep. She opened her eyes to see if he was enjoying it as much as her.

Mr. Peters saw her open her eyes. She has such pretty round, greenish-blue eyes, and she looked so happy with his cock in her mouth. It would be so nice to cum there, to watch those rosy cheeks fill up with his cum. He gasped with surprise as he felt her hand clasp his balls. She was softly feeling, even more softly squeezing, his tender, hairy bag. He could see her grin through his thick shaft. It was too much.

He pulled back his cock. She furrowed her brow and clapped down hard with her lips. His dick popped out.

"Oh pooh!" she exclaimed, giving him one of her better pouts, watching his cock hopping along as he slid back down her body.

He stopped when his cock was just below her breasts. He grasped her breasts in his hands. He was going to sit forward to insert his cock in between them, but he had to stop for a moment to simply enjoy the pleasure of feeling these outstanding breasts. They were so full, round, white, and firm. He could probably cum just playing with them.

It was now Anne's turn to close her eyes. Her father's strong hands on her breasts was so wonderful. She wanted to just enjoy the sensation of him fondling her, enjoy the feel of his hands clasping her tender, warm breasts. His hands seemed to explore every inch, squeezing and massaging them. She could feel his fingers pinching, tweaking, and flicking her nipples. They perked up stiffly with his touch.