The Lessons Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father grasped each nipple between his thumb and forefingers and pulled up. Anne sighed at the forceful pull on her nips. He let go of them and watched as her boobs jiggled back into position. It was impressive how firm and perky they remained, even as she was lying on her back. This young lady definitely had no need for implants.

He now planted his cock in between her soft globes, grasped each with his hands, and pushed them together to envelope his cock.

Anne opened her eyes to see the head of his cock poking out through her tight cleavage. It was a very sexy, sight. The round slit bulb of daddy's cock poking out between her softness. She raised her head up and stuck out her tongue, trying to encourage him to bring his cock back to her mouth.

He did so, but only long enough for her to give him a couple of licks on the end. He then pulled it back and used his hips to softly stroke his cock in and out of the tight cleavage he had created with her breasts.

Anne whispered playfully to him, "Daddy is fucking my titties."

"Shush," he whispered back, "Don't talk dirty young lady," as he gently fucked her breasts.

Anne giggled at his scolding. "Let me help." She brought her own hands up to hold her breasts together, allowing him to use his hands to brace himself on the rug so that he could lean even farther down on her. He could now provide more forceful thrusting of his hips, driving his cock in and out of her soft, tender breasts.

She placed one hand firmly across her cleavage to keep his cock from popping out, cheating a little bit by also using it to stimulate his dick whenever he happened to rub against it. She wrapped her other arm entirely under and around her breasts to hold them tightly together.

His cock was so cozy, so comfortable between her tender pillows. It was like it had found a snug, safe home. His thrusting became more rapid, at times pounding into the doughy cushions of her boobs.

"Cum for me daddy," she pleaded. "Squirt out your cum for your baby. I want to see you spurt for me. Please daddy."

That did it. He pulled his hips back, sliding his cock entirely out of its tight home. He grasped it in his right hand and aimed for her cleavage.

She clasped her breasts in her hands, pushed them together, and offered her sweet tits for his cum.

"Kitten, Kitten, here it cums," he gasped as his first load gushed out of his cock to splash right into the crevice. "Good shot, daddy!" she squealed.

His body was being flooded with waves of pleasure, but he kept his eyes open to aim his dick so that he could try to cover entirely both of her breasts in cum. He shot loads of cum first on her right breast. One wad hit directly on her nipple, hiding it entirely in a gob of white goo. He immediately shifted to her left tit as a rope of cum spread from one boob to the other. His next shot went over her nipple, sliding off the breast down under her arm.

"Eeeeww," she squealed, in mock annoyance, as she felt the warm, sticky cum slide into her underarm. "That tickles, daddy!"

He took better aim with the next shots, strings of white cum spurting out, drawing nice white lines across her creamy mounds. And then back to other one for the remaining shots, spattering the soft globe with gobs and streaks of cum.

When he was done he sat back on her abdomen, keeping much of his weight on his legs so as not to make her uncomfortable. He was panting, gasping with pleasure. The sweet breasts of lovely Anne were now drenched with gooey jism. They looked enchanting. They were indeed the best breasts he had ever seen, now with his own cum providing the icing on her sweet cakes.

"Daddy, you've made an awful, terrible mess on my boobies. I guess you really do like them, don't you."

"They couldn't be any lovelier."

To be continued . . . . . . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I certainly hope you liked it. Again, I am happy to get suggestions for new ideas and for ways that my work can be improved. And, I want to thank so very much the persons who have taken the time to cast a vote. The encouragement is really very helpful.