The Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin felt a rush go through her as she described her shaving job, the movie, the tongue toy and ultimately Thumper. She asked several times what the plans were for the evening and Landon replied that she would find out soon enough. She talked a little more about her afternoon, she was getting hot describing it to him and she knew he was as well.

Landon got up from his chair and walked across the room towards his wife. His cock was begging to be released from his pants, but Landon wasn't going to do that just yet. He wanted Erin teetering on the verge of losing total control by the time the evening was over, and he knew continuous orgasms was the best strategy to take in achieving those goals. He uncrossed his wife's legs, and spread them a bit. She was putty in his hands; she simply looked at him and smiled. Landon let his hand dart up her skirt and rubbed her outer lips through her panties. Erin's eyes closed and her breath got heavy as Landon continued to rub his hand along his wife's panty-covered crotch. Only a few moments after he began his play Erin grabbed his hand and held it in a spot as her body convulsed and her moans grew more pronounced.

Her orgasm subsided and Erin released Landon's hand but he wasn't done with her yet. He continued to rub her crotch, focusing on the area that her clit was at and leaned down and whispered some dirty little nothings in her. In a few more moments Erin convulsed on his hand again. This time Landon released his grip on her and settled back down in the chair and talked a bit about the evening.

Landon was telling Erin where they were going for dinner, but she didn't really hear him. Her mind was still buzzing from the two quick, intense orgasms he had just given her. Her lust was even heavier now than it was only a few short minutes ago. She wanted to be depraved and take him right then and there, but somehow managed to restrain herself.

Her mind eventually recovered and she realized they were going to one of their favorite places and soon they were off. Landon assured her that they would not have too many plans for after dinner other than the photo shoot he had planned for her, but Erin knew that he always had something up his sleeve.

Their dinner was lovely, as it always was when they dined at this Italian restaurant. Several times throughout the dinner Landon reached under the tablecloth and ran his hand along his wife's silken-covered thigh. These little hand caresses sent Erin even further over the deep end of her lust and she found herself wanting to desert to come and get over with quickly for the first time ever here. She needed his cock, and even though she knew she wouldn't have it immediately, the sooner she did the sooner she might have a chance to recover from being this sex-crazed being she was at the moment.

Landon insisted on lingering at dinner for a little while longer. They ordered desert and coffee and Landon tried to make idle chit-chat, but his wife was having none of that. He could see in her eyes that if she could she would have jumped at this table right then and there. Landon's cock pressed against his trousers for probably the millionth time today with that thought. He wanted to draw this out a few moments longer, but found himself having trouble concentrating on something other than driving his cock deep inside his wife and hearing her moans as he spilled into her.

The check finally arrived and Landon was quick to settle the tab with their waiter. Erin had never been so relieved to be leaving such a wonderful meal, but her true relief would be coming very soon. Landon wanted to go to a bookstore and look at the erotic books, but Erin pleaded and cajoled him enough to abandon that idea and to head for home. But at every red light they came to Erin found her husband's legs between her thighs, rubbing her mons and making her shudder with delight and a few orgasms when the light was long enough.

Erin truly was on the verge of losing total control. Her heart thudded in her ears, and all she could think about was sex. Landon had mentioned she was doing her sex goddess walk tonight, the one she had taken to doing without realizing it. He said her hips swayed more, her walk just looked and felt more sensual as she discovered that part of herself. She definitely felt that tonight and was tempted mightily by the idea of putting her hand up her skirt while she had been walking. That was the moment she knew she was losing control and she liked it. Landon was in charge and wanted her this way and she would fulfill his wishes.

They walked upstairs quickly and Erin turned to take his mouth in hers. Landon let their kiss linger a moment, her tongue insistently probing his mouth before he broke away and instructed her to go to the study. He would be along in a few moments with her props and the camera. Erin could feel the honey dripping out of her as she walked to the room and couldn't wait to truly get started.

She settled into an easy chair and waited for Landon to come through the door. A few moments later he came in, holding the erotica book she had been reading earlier today, a glass of water and the camera. He told her the other props would be pulled out as needed, but he didn't want her to know everything all at once. He instructed her to start reading the book and got his camera ready.

Erin began to read and Landon started snapping pictures of her. He instructed her like a real photographer, turn your head this way, cross your legs, hold the book up, etc. Erin tried to concentrate on the words she was reading as the pictures snapped; she wanted the lust in her eyes to be genuine in these pictures. Uncross your legs, cup your left breast, look away from the camera, Landon shot off commands as he continued to take pictures, all the while encouraging her, telling Erin how gorgeous she was and how the pictures were coming out great.

Landon put the camera down for a moment and said they were at a break. Erin looked up at him and for probably the tenth time this evening Landon let his hand go up her skirt and massaged her lips. Erin barely recognized her own moans and grunts. They sounded so guttural and primal, like an animal in heat, which she actually was. Her orgasm quickly overtook her, and Landon kept his treatment up and another one followed soon after. Then he removed his hands and told her to stand.

She stood, a bit wobbly on her feet in the aftermath of her orgasms and Landon told her to take her hair down. She let it down and shook it a bit as the flash continued to fill the room. She moved to the music that Landon had playing and slowly, playfully removed each item of clothing she had so carefully put on earlier in the day. The blazer was long gone, the vest was discarded quickly and each button on the blouse was undone slowly, sensually so that the camera caught every shot. Her blouse finally took its place in the chair with the other clothes and she seductively lowered her skirt and twirled it a moment before tossing it aside.

Clad in only her lingerie Erin could her Landon's breath catch again. She smiled and continued to sway to the music. She turned slowly so that he could see the surprise that she had teased him about earlier. The panties did have a message, and it said "Fuck me dear." Erin could hear when Landon saw the message for the first time, his breath became heavy and he told her repeatedly how sexy that was. He took several pictures of the message and Erin hoped that he would fling the camera down and finally take her like she needed so desperately. But Landon regained his composure and instructed her to take her bra off slowly. Erin unfastened it and removed it slowly teasing him a bit before tossing it aside and standing there in only her panties, her stockings and heels.

Landon knew the photo shoot would be ending soon, his cock was insistent on that fact. The message his wife had for him nearly made him lose control, but somehow he had regained a grip so that he could keep the shoot going and keep her in a state of heightened excitement. Now in only her panties, stockings and heels she looked more beautiful than ever. He was so hot for her; she never quite realized exactly how sexy she was to him. Landon told her as much as he liked the panties it was time for them to go as well and his wife dutifully removed them. He told her to lay down on the futon he had set up and began to move in for some close-ups.

Finally, Erin could lay down on something. She knew she would eventually, but this just meant they were that much closer to a good glorious fucking and it couldn't come soon enough. Erin knew she was done discarding clothes for the camera. Landon would keep her in her stockings and heels for the rest of the night if he could, and that was fine with Erin. She did feel sexy clad in just this, a little bit of tart, but that was a good thing. Landon continued to snap pictures, of her thigh, her body, her face, her pussy, everywhere. Erin just tried to relax and basked in the praise that her husband continued to heap on her.

"I'll be right back, time for the prop." Erin knew what it was before it came into the room. Thumper was in Landon's hands when he entered again and she had never been so happy to see a bunch of plastic. While she wanted and needed Landon's cock in her, she knew all along that he would want to watch her fuck herself for awhile. And she would certainly fulfill that request. She slid her toy in her quickly, no slow build up like earlier today and turned the vibration settings on high.

Her moans filled the room almost instantly. She could feel her body responding in grateful relief, sexual relief was coming once again, and she had been teased so long this evening. Landon continued to snap pictures of the toy buried deep within his wife and Erin lost all track of the camera. Her body shuddered and came time and again in a quick fashion. Her body writhed as she felt Thumper move inside her and over her clit. Her body seemed to sing out in pleasure, she could feel Landon watching her and she knew he enjoyed it, but at this moment all she could feel or care about was what was already between her legs.

Landon's cock strained against his boxer shorts as he watched Erin take the cock again inside her. He knew she had been teetering on the edge of losing total control, but only after he saw her drive the toy in her and turn it on did he realize truly how far over the edge his wife truly was. It was such a sexy and beautiful sight to see, his cock oozed little bits of pre-cum on his boxers showing how excited he really was. He continued to take some pictures of his wife's face in her ecstasy and moved over to the futon and lay down beside her. He began to whisper how hot she to him in her ear, making sure she knew exactly what he thought of her outfit that evening, her ability to take directions and do everything that was asked. He could see his wife smile and moan as he said some things, but mostly she was wrapped up in her own pleasure and it was an incredible sight to see.

After what seemed like an eternity Landon turned off Thumper and removed him from his wife. Her glassy eyes began to regain focus and she looked over at him.

"Are you going to fuck me now, please?" Erin's voice was pleading, insistent, like she needed his cock in her to survive.

"Not yet, it'll be coming in you soon enough my love." Landon replied softly and it sounded like he was in total control, but in reality he was having trouble not mounting his wife right then and there.

Instead he moved in between her legs, and began to kiss her thighs slowly. Erin sighed heavily, if she couldn't have his cock, his tongue would do just fine. She relaxed and felt the sensations as Landon ran his tongue along her thigh and over her parted lips briefly before disappearing down the other thigh. He continued this pattern for a little while, making Erin's desire grow even more incessant. Erin grabbed the back of her husband's head and dispensed with any hint of subtlety by pushing his face into her crotch.

The shaving job did wonders for Erin; with fewer hairs there she was more sensitive and could feel his tongue even better. She could feel his stubble running along her outer lips as his tongue moved slowly up and down her opening trying to work its way inside. Erin moaned loudly and bucked her hips against his tongue and reveled in the way his tongue felt against her.

Landon took his time and licked slowly against Erin, making sure she felt every movement by his tongue. Her hips bucked against him and he enjoyed the feeling of his wife meeting his tongue. Her juices tasted incredible as they always did. He had been wary of oral sex before he had met Erin, but once he did it to her he loved her taste, her scent the feelings and wanted to do it to her as often as possible. And all the practice was paying off. It wasn't long at all before his mouth was flooded with a rush of juices and he could hear her guttural moans signaling another orgasm overtaking her.

After the flood subsided Landon began to chew lightly on Erin's outer lips, tugging at them slightly and sending her into another orbit entirely. She quickly spasmed and came again and Landon continued his trek upward. Using his hands he parted her folds and found her clitoris engorged and beautiful poking out from its hood. He began to lick it lightly, and slowly, the jumble of nerves was so intense that Erin couldn't handle too much direct stimulation. He continued to lick lightly, enjoying the taste and feeling the movement of her thighs against his head, as well as the moans and screams that Erin was producing. Landon continued his licking and Erin wrapped her legs around his head, holding him in place and cumming mightily.

When her vision began to return Erin realized that she had wrapped her legs around Landon's head. She released her hold on him slowly and eased her legs back onto the futon. Landon looked up with a glistening face of her juices and was absolutely beaming. Erin worried that he didn't really like eating her out, but he continually assured her that he did and these types of smiles drove that point home to her. He moved away from her crotch and nestled beside her. He began to reach for Thumper when Erin put her hand over his.

"Please baby, I've had him for over an hour today, I don't need anymore of that. I need you pounding inside me, I want to feel release in me and let all your juices soak me, please." Erin really couldn't wait any longer for Landon's cock, she didn't even think she could handle his tongue; it was time for the main event.

Landon seemed to agree and moved around so that he was on top of her. He removed his boxers and placed his cock at her opening. Erin took her prize in her hand and eased him slowly inside her. Her lips were so swollen and wet that even going slow Landon was quickly buried all the way inside her. He held himself there for a moment and Erin nearly had another orgasm from just feeling him enter her.

Landon began to slowly pump his hips, moving his cock slowly in and out of his wife. She pulled her legs up with her hands so that she could feel him more tightly and they settled into a rhythm. Their pace was slow and deep, but Erin wanted more, she needed him thrusting in and out of her.

"Give it to me baby, please, pound me with your cock, I need you to fuck me hard." This was not a request, this was a demand made by someone who did truly need what she was demanding. Landon looked deep into her eyes and started to slam his hips against hers, thrusting his cock deeply into her. Her hips bucked against his and the only sounds that could be heard for a time were the low moans of two people in total heat and the soft sloshing sounds of a pussy being repeatedly battered by a cock.

The two continued to look into each other's eyes as their pace quickened. Without warning Erin came hard against Landon's cock, moaning loudly into his mouth as they locked in a passionate kiss. That was all Landon needed, he had needed to cum all day and feeling his wife clamp down like that on his cock made him realize he was past the point of no return.

"Wrap your legs around, I'm about to cum." Landon's voice sounded the same as Erin's had. Doing as she was told she encouraged Landon to come hard and fill her with his cum. His cock grew as it always did right before it shot its load and Erin could feel how hot it was and felt her orgasm coming as well.

Landon could only feel the tight walls of his wife clamping down on him, not wanting him to leave when he retreated from each thrust and his orgasm built. The tingling sensation in his balls moved upwards and the spasm of delight he got right before he shot his load came quickly and then he felt himself pumping load after load of himself deep within his wife. He pushed forward and milked every moment of the orgasm that he could. He had been waiting for this all day and enjoyed it immensely and more than likely it was not the only one he would have this evening.

Feeling Landon shoot load after load of his white hot cum into her Erin orgasmed once again. They both took awhile to come back down from the heavenly realms they had been in only moments before. Landon's cock began to shrink within her and he pulled out and settled beside her. Erin wrapped herself around his body and could feel the white discharge already leaking out of her opening. They talked softly about little nothings as lovers do in the afterglow of the moment before Landon sat up and asked what she really thought of the day.

"I think that this needs to be something that we do on a regular basis." Erin said and she could feel herself get excited by the thought. Landon agreed and they began to chat about doing days like this every now and then to help them reconnect with the sexual animals that resided deep within both of them. But for now they simply held each other and rested up for later on that evening when they would repeat these last few moments of the evening.

12