The Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey broke their lips' embrace to begin kissing Melissa's neck lightly. Melissa held her closely as Tracey began kissing every inch of Melissa's exposed skin she could. Melissa flipped her blonde hair out of the way so that Tracey could continue her work. Tracey had fantasized about this moment countless times, and she now finally had the object of her fantasies in her grasp. She began to take control, attempting to show Melissa that her love was more than just a silly crush; it was very, very real. Melissa was unable to help herself from giving in to the moment.

"I want you," Tracey whispered.

"I'm yours," Melissa immediately answered, pulling Tracey to the floor. Melissa lay on her back as Tracey began to unbutton her new lover's shirt. Melissa looked up at Tracey, kneeling above her. With every second, her fear began to disappear, and she began to put her heart, as well as her body, into Tracey's hands. Tracey unsnapped Melissa's bra, and tossed it aside, revealing her bare breasts. Tracey gazed upon them, then taking them into her hands, massaging them gently. Melissa began to take her pants off, when Tracey moved her hands down to Melissa's, stopping her.

"Please...let me."

Without a word, Melissa allowed Tracey to do whatever she wanted. Tracey moved down and finally took Melissa's left nipple into her mouth, nibbling very gingerly on it as her hands slid down to unbutton Melissa's pants. Melissa began pulling Tracey's shirt off, whipping it quickly off and over her head, and tossing it aside. Tracey began to slowly kiss her way down Melissa's stomach, licking sporadically, and looking up at her partner's face, gauging her pleasure. Melissa raised her head up to watch, drinking in the feel of Tracey's mouth on her torso, descending to in between her legs. The moment she felt Tracey's breath on her moistened labia, Melissa twitched in anticipation. Without haste, Tracey began licking her lower lips gently, almost cautiously, as if this perfect moment would stop if she did something wrong. Melissa arched her back, and pressed her crotch against Tracey's face, begging to feel what she hadn't felt in years. Tracey pressed her hands against the inside of Melissa's soft inner thighs, lapping up the juices that Melissa produced eagerly. Melissa's body twitched with ecstasy, her hand slapping a chair that sat just behind where her head rested on the floor. Her legs wrapped around Tracey's body as she reached down to grab her hair.

Melissa shouted out her exhilaration. "Yes, baby...please...please make me come....!"

Tracey's tongue made its way to her clitoris, now waiting earnestly. The moment Melissa felt the tongue on her clit, her body felt as if a volcanic explosion was about to take place. Her hands left Tracey's hair, and reached on either side of her own body, one arm placed against the chair, the other on the floor. Tracey's tongue stirred feverishly over and on Melissa's sexual trigger for only a few moments until she had to brace herself. The volcano had arrived.

"OHH GOD!!! YES!!! AHH!! OOOH!!"

Melissa's body tightened up momentarily as she climaxed, then relaxed. "Get up here," she told Tracey, motioning for her young former intern to straddle her face.

Wasting no time, Tracey stood only long enough to remove her borrowed sweats and her panties, and tossed them to the side. Melissa's hand massaged her sensitive clit, as Tracey moved to kneel just above Melissa's waiting mouth. Melissa slid her arms up and down Tracey's back, and began caressing her smooth young skin, as well as her ass while her tongue began rapidly exploring her pussy. Tracey held onto the chair beside her for leverage, looking down at her older lover, whose eyes were closed, yet her face showed intensity. Tracey began to grind her pussy all over Melissa's face as she looked away at the floor where the pages of the letter lay. She was in the midst of thanking God she had the courage to write it when she felt Melissa's hand firmly slap her ass.

"Ungh!" Tracey began pinching her own nipples as Melissa's tongue continued pleasing her. A few more minutes passed, and Tracey began to feel something stirring inside her, as well. Melissa could feel her young lover's inner thigh begin to quiver as she erupted.

"FUCK, YES, FUCK, YES!! AAAHHHH!!!"

Tracey's body convulsed as she came, while Melissa held onto her body as long as she could. Finally, Tracey collapsed next to her on the floor, their mouths meeting again, each enjoying the taste of the other. Melissa's hands began to caress Tracey's face gently, as she ended the kiss to say, "Thank you".

Tracey looked at her, slightly puzzled. "For what?"

"You have no idea what you did tonight. I've felt dead for a very long time, in great part to the events you wrote about in the letter. Tonight, I felt an awakening inside of me; I felt a feeling I haven't felt in a very long time." Melissa kissed her again. "So, thank you."

Tracey smiled. "I hope it won't be the last time I can make you feel this." She leaned in to kiss Melissa again. They lay in the floor, kissing one another for several more minutes. Finally, Tracey broke their lips' embrace to ask, "Are you hungry?"

"Starving. I feel like pancakes. There's a great diner a few blocks from here, but I have to make a phone call first. I have a big apology to make."

She dialed Eric's home number, and after fifteen minutes, had mended their lengthy friendship with an explanation and a heartfelt apology. After she hung up, Tracey asked, "Is everything OK?"

"Yeah. He just told me that he always knew there was an angry lesbian inside me, somewhere." She laughed as she finished her sentence.

Tracey took Melissa's hand, and began guiding her towards the bedroom. "Well, angry one, I say we build up even more of an appetite before we go out for those pancakes." Melissa didn't try to resist. With a smile, she allowed not only her young protégé, but her heart as well, to lead her into the bedroom and shut the door.

12