The Lifeline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,653 Followers

"Lydia, I don't like the whole hitting thing. I was willing to put up with some of it because of those people you saw out there." I pointed at the door. "I'm not certain what kind of relationship you are looking for, but I don't think I fit the mold." I was trying to be clear. The whole situation was just too surreal. Her head slumped forward.

"I didn't want you to leave," she said softly.

"I'm having trouble with this, Lydia. Why would I want to stay if you're denying me to the point of pain?" I was missing whole sections of her logic.

"Guys always leave when they're done." Her tears started pouring out. "You left right after too. I didn't want you to leave." She was crying hard. I was in shock. I pulled her back to my shoulder and held her. It took a few minutes for her to regain control of her sobs. By then she had me in a death grip. It took me a few more moments to gently separate her from me. The woman just saved my business, and likely, a few lives waiting for me outside the room. I had no idea what kind of men she had been with before. They couldn't have been too attentive if I am the measure of the best. Well, she owed me for the torture and I owed her for saving all of us.

"Lydia, I would like to take you to lunch," I offered while brandishing a smile, "and then dinner and possibly breakfast." Her face lit up. She dragged the back of her hand across her eyes to dry her tears. It only helped smear her mascara more. I tried not to laugh as I grabbed the box of tissues off the credenza.

"Are you sure?" she asked, then quickly added, "I mean yes, I would love that." I guess she decided to not give me an out. I wouldn't have taken it.

"Good. Now stay still a moment." I grabbed a tissue and tenderly held her chin. I wiped under her eyes, getting up as much as I could. It took a couple of tissues until I was happy with my work. Those gorgeous red lips were smiling when I was done. I chastised myself for ignoring her emotional state, but in my defense, those lips were something special. "May I kiss you?" I asked softly.

"Oh yes," she whispered. I tilted my head and brought my lips to hers. The memory of the shower kiss merged with this one in my mind. There was nothing holding us together anymore - no company, no loan, no money. My lips stayed because they could feel her apprehension and her joy. I stayed because I liked it. My hand caressed her face and moved behind her ear to pull her deeper. She complied with parted lips and a hesitant tongue. I met hers with mine, and when our tongues touched, a silent shiver echoed through my body. I stayed because I liked it a lot.

When we finally broke the kiss, I felt a loss. I had a desire to ravish her right there. How the hell did this woman get me going so fast? "That was really nice," Lydia said and started moving forward. She wanted more as much as I did. I held her back and smiled so she knew it wasn't some kind of rejection.

"There are people outside," I said and caressed the back of her neck. She leaned into my hand and sighed. "Let's tell these guys the good news and I'll take you lunch," I suggested.

"Why do they have to know?" she asked with a shocked look on her face. It took me a second to realize where her brain was. I gave her a small laugh.

"About their jobs. You just guaranteed them their paychecks." It was the first time I had seen her blush. Her cheeks almost matched the color of her lips. It was adorable. She stood up, embarrassed, and straightened her outfit.

"Yes. Of course," she said as her control returned. She looked at me with soft eyes. "Are all kisses that...distracting?"

"Only the good ones," I answered. She blushed brighter. I was the one with control now and I had no intention of denying anyone anything. God, those lips looked good. I stood and straightened my clothes a bit. "Ready?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered. The change in her face was frightening. Lydia was gone and Ms. Sampson was back. She was in boardroom mode. I held the door as she exited, head held perfectly level as we moved toward the still-gathered employees. I saw Sarah wiping the side of her face. I really hoped she hadn't been in tears.

"It seems I was premature with my earlier statements," I said while forecasting my words with a smile, "Ms. Sampson and I have agreed to a partnership that has guaranteed the company enough funding to carry us way past the go-live date." There was applause and smiles. The smiles looked a bit mischievous and threw me for a loop. Sarah's smile was even more mysterious as she continued to wipe the side of her face.

"We have a product to complete and millions to make," I announced happily. Sarah's hand was more frantic. Lydia rolled her eyes as realization kicked in. I looked over with my 'what?' shrug. Lydia reached for a tissue box on Tom's desk. She grabbed my chin, never losing her controlled business expression. The tissue came back red after she wiped my lips. I blushed.

"And Tony's taking me to lunch," Lydia announced. I don't think I could have felt more awkward. There was a bit of laughing until Lydia turned around with her patented glare. "Grow up, people," she sneered. The laughter turned to smothered giggles. Lydia's face was as red as mine. She grabbed my hand, since there was no longer any point in a façade, and led me toward the door.

"That was embarrassing," Lydia whispered when we put a few desks behind us.

"It was your lipstick," I assigned blame with a silly grin.

"Now everyone knows," she added. She tried to maintain her business demeanor for the eyes following us.

"They're just jealous because I have a sexy lunch date," I quipped.

"A date. This is a date?" she asked with surprise. I wondered what she thought it was.

"Kissing, sexy woman, lunch. Yeah, I would say it more than qualifies for a date," I responded as lightly as possible. Her smile grew, she wrapped her arm around mine and pulled me close as we finished our exit. She felt good next to me. I liked that she didn't care that everyone was watching. The business woman had left the building.

I chose Antonio's, a small pasta place down the street. It wasn't the best food in the city, but sometimes the ambiance was the thing. There was a small table where a large pillared support blocked the rest of the room. The ceiling was low, which cut down on the reverb and allowed us to talk without repeating ourselves. It was suitably private.

"I'm sorry about this morning, Tony," Lydia offered after the wine arrived, "I'm not used to...I guess I'm not used to liking people."

"Come on, you must have some friends," I said cheerfully. The expression on her face told me it was the wrong thing to say. I lost my smile and put my hand over hers. "You have one now." That earned me a weak grin. I got up and changed seats, moving next to her instead of sitting across. "The only thing I really remember about this morning is the kiss. Everything else is kind of a blur." This white lie earned me a real smile.

"It was really nice," she said sweetly, "I've decided I don't kiss enough." I puckered my lips obscenely and leaned forward. She laughed and lightly smacked my arm. "Men, not fish."

"Fish need loving too," I bantered. The waiter showed up with our salads so we had to take a break. We talked about our company while we ate the salads. It was surprising how quick her business mind was. It may have seemed like she just threw money at me. In reality, she had done her homework. She knew the potential and the pitfalls of the entire process. She had incredible connections that could really help the initial launch. By the time I had pushed the empty salad bowl away, I realized something.

"If I didn't accept your side deal, you were going to buy in anyway?" I asked.

"Yes, but I really wanted to see you naked," she said with her evil smile.

"The million instead of half?" I queried.

"You really need to work on your negotiation skills. I thought you would demand more so I started low," she shrugged and continued, "to be successful, you really need the boost in working capital at launch. Without it, your sales will flounder for another year while competitors try to copy your product."

"You played me," I proclaimed.

"It's what I do," she confessed as she reached out and caressed behind my ear, "are you mad at me?" It was the first time she had initiated a gentle touch. I could see the concern in her eyes.

"No, I'm mad at myself for not seeing it," I chuckled, "I was actually vain enough to think it was all about me."

"It is now, wasn't then," Lydia said casually. I was struck by her candor. I think she truly had feelings for me. Just when I thought I had her figured out, she throws a wrench into the works. "That's why I transferred the money early this morning. I didn't want you thinking I was holding it over you anymore."

You want to know how to please a man? Just validate his existence. Here was the smartest business person I knew telling me my years of sweat were worthwhile. Her valuation of my, no, our company's potential was even higher than I had imagined. Demanding only forty-nine percent meant she knew my vision was necessary for that valuation. All this and I knew what she looked like naked. I surprised her with a passionate kiss. I felt her nervously looking around before she gave up and surrendered to my public affection. We were forced to separate when the waiter brought the main course.

Food just tastes better when everything is going your way. Lydia was smiling at me while we ate. I don't think she fully knew how she had stroked my ego. It made it all the more sincere. "I'm going to have to get a different lipstick if you keep kissing me in public like that," she grinned.

"Don't you dare," I said while leaving red marks on my napkin, "I'll just buy some handkerchiefs." I couldn't imagine her with anything but those kissable red lips. I saw something sparkle in her eyes when I defended the lipstick. Some thought went through her mind, something not meant for public discussion. She leaned in close to my ear.

"I would really like to take you home and not deny you," she whispered through a wicked smile. Blood flowed quickly at her words. I felt her hand on my crotch. "I love what I can do to you."

"Check, please!" I said a bit too loudly. As I said, it wasn't the best food in the city.

I drove Lydia home in my car. She had said she could make arrangements to pick up hers tomorrow. I think she was more interested in making sure my interest didn't wane. She wasn't overly aggressive, just simple caresses and a bit of snuggling to make sure I knew she was next to me. I found the attention to be very attractive. My interest did not wane.

When we entered the house, Lydia dragged me straight to her bedroom. "Sit," she ordered, pointing at the bed. She used her bitchy voice which kind of rankled me a bit. I chose to stand with a grumpy face instead. She smiled. "Please sit." This was her friendly loving voice. I sat quickly. She grabbed my foot and removed the shoe and the sock. She repeated with the other foot. Using her bitchy voice she ordered, "Belt." She held her hand out waiting for me to comply. I could have held out for her loving voice, but I liked where things were heading. I unbuckled it and pulled it through the loops. She took the belt and added it to the pile of my shoes and socks.

Lydia pushed me onto my back and undid the button and zipper on the front of my pants. "Butt up," she ordered and I complied. She scooted my pants along with my boxers off my body and added them to the growing pile. I was half aroused at this point. I wasn't sure what she had in mind and was slightly fearful she was attempting a return to her tortuous ways. She walked over to her dresser and grabbed a small gold tube. She stood between my legs and removed her blazer and let it drop to the floor. Smiling, she unbuttoned her blouse and let it float to the ground. Her lace bra followed quickly. My cock was showing a bit more life.

"I intend to apologize physically for my actions this weekend." Lydia's face was contrite. "I hope you can forgive me." I was about to say something about it not being necessary when she popped the cap off the gold tube and rolled up her ruby red lipstick. As I watched her expertly re-coat her lips, my arousal was more evident. She rubbed her lips together and looked down at me. Her lips were glowing with color, brighter than ever. "I intend to use my mouth," she breathed.

"Oh shit," was all I could say. My erection pulsed and was now straining as I silently prayed this wasn't one of her tricks.

She smiled at my erection. "I love doing that to you," she said as she dropped to her knees. Her lips inches from my manhood, she wrapped her hand around it. I felt my cock pulse as she ran her tongue up the underside and swirled it around the crown, her hand merely used as a guide. When those lips circled my erection, all thoughts of making this last flittered away. Those sliding ruby lips created a visual euphoria. I had seen this in my mind and the reality was infinitely more pleasurable.

Lydia's lips rose up and off my cock. She pursed her lips and lovingly kissed the tip. My thighs strained to not move, to let her continue, to make it last. My thighs were failing. Those lips engulfed me again, taking me deeper. I could feel her tongue pushing and lapping. I meant to warn her, give her the option, but I came too hard and too fast. My hips rose as I called out her name. She drove her lips down and took me as I spewed in her. Thoughts ceased as pleasure tore through my body. Lydia's cheeks sunk in as she drew in more of me, letting me ride my pleasure without guilt. She wanted this for me.

Lydia kissed my sated phallus; little ruby pecks up an down the shaft. She knew what she had done, and she smiled that evil, devious smile. I could see those control issues swimming in her eyes. She did it without the crop, but she had me right where she wanted. This time, she would not get any argument from me. "Was that more to your liking?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered playfully. I loved the laughter it generated in her. She swatted my thigh, hiked up her skirt and climbed on top of me.

"Are you going to stay?" Lydia asked with a forced smile. Her earlier comments came back to me. I couldn't believe how emotionally weak such a strong woman could be. I realized then how much risk she thought she had taken. There was apprehension bordering on fear in her eyes. I held back my cute smart-assed answer and stuck to the truth for her.

"Yes," I answered with all seriousness, "I was hoping you would let me spend the night." I saw her eyes water before her lips smothered mine. I could feel her body shaking as we kissed. I held her tight, wanting to quell her unfounded fears. I originally thought of this as some kind of enjoyable therapy for her. No longer. I liked her in my arms. I liked her needing me. She was smarter than hell, but fragile as fine china on the inside. I even liked that fire of control burning inside her. She was my sexy enigma.

I rolled her onto her side, her breasts to my chest. I pushed some errant hairs out her eyes and behind her ear. She shivered at my touch which, selfishly, I found pleasant. "I'd like to finish washing your hair," I said casually as I ran my hand along her brown tresses. Her smile was honest.

"I'd really like that," she whispered. I could see the titillation in her eyes. I was thinking wet sex. The shampooing was just an excuse to give me time to recover. It was a bonus that she also found it so enjoyable.

Lydia tried to teach me about the shower controls. I found it fun to tenderly grope her as she tried to explain. She kept losing her train of thought, but never admonished me or tried to stop me. By the time she happily gave up, I was nearly as clueless as when we started. I doubted she would ever let me control it anyway.

This time I did it right. I had Lydia lie on her back, along the heated bench, with her head hanging over my thighs at the end. The shower had a wonderful detachable shower head that I set to some kind of soft misting spray. I gently soaked her hair as she closed her eyes. It was wonderful having her in my lap as I applied the shampoo. She made some wonderful, half moaning, sounds as I worked the floral-scented goo into her hair.

"So, last time we were here you were telling me about a girl," I hinted for the story. Lydia opened her eyes and gave me strange look.

"Now you're interested in Glenda?" she asked.

"So she was real?" I quizzed. Lydia tried to sit up a bit so I gently pushed her down and went to work on the back of her neck. She relaxed again.

"Yes. We own a very popular restaurant together," she continued, "she would come by again if I asked. Is that something you want?" That came out of left field and hit me squarely in the head. I was only hinting for the hot story, but this was an intriguing offer. That was one fantasy I never would have envisioned becoming real. Of course, in my dreams, it was always a one-night-stand with twins I would never see again. I wouldn't feel comfortable having an orgy with people I know.

"I don't think I want to share you with anyone," I said carefully, "would you think me a hypocrite if I just wanted to hear about it." It sounded stupid when it came out, but I think I got the point across.

"You want to know about her or just the dirty parts?" She was smiling as I massaged her temples.

"Just the dirty parts." I smiled back. That garnered me a giggle, followed by a very dirty story. I have gotten worked up reading erotica. It was nothing compared to how worked up I got hearing Lydia, with no reservations, describe her shower escapade with Glenda. She left nothing out and I found myself breathing hard as I rinsed her hair. I am quite certain parts were embellished, but I accepted them as fact. I was, again, the man of steel.

"Look what my story did," Lydia bragged. She was softly caressing my erection. She stood up with a mission in her eyes. "Stay," she ordered and entered a series of commands into the control panel. I stayed. I was starting to enjoy her being bossy, at least when there was no denial at the end of it. 'California Dreaming' echoed through the speakers as the large central rain head shifted to gently cover me with warm water. She walked back in front of me, blocking a good part of the spray. "Time for a new story." Her voice was low and seductive. It promised everything.

Lydia, facing me, put a knee on each side of me and lowered her hips toward mine. I shifted my butt to the edge of the bench to make it easier. She reached between her legs and guided my cock to her opening. The water cascaded over her shoulders and down my chest as she lowered herself onto me. She let go of my cock and moaned when she completed her descent. I echoed her sound. Lydia interlocked her fingers behind my neck and brought her lips to my ear.

"It's been a long time since I let a man inside me," she whispered forcibly. God help me, I liked it.

"It's heavenly," I said and then it slipped. It came from out of my mouth without thought, "Mistress." It wasn't the joke I had laid on her earlier. It was sincere. Her pelvis stopped and she looked into my eyes. I saw fear in hers.

"I don't want to lose you," she fretted. I had no idea where this was heading. I only knew I felt good. I wanted her to feel good. I wanted to feel good with her.

"Then make me cum," I said with a devilish grin and added, "Mistress." Her eyes lit up and her grin turned devious as the ramifications warmed her. She was through pleasing me. She was going to please us. I felt her hands grab my hair and pull my head back as her pussy rose and fell around my cock. Her lips closed forcibly over mine as she took me.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,653 Followers