The Lifeline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,653 Followers

Lydia's eyes were on fire with lust. It fueled my own, though I was in no position to help much. The grip on my hair was getting tighter and the pulling harder. I had no idea why I liked it or why she liked doing it. I just knew we did. She broke her violent kiss and yanked my ear to her lips. "We are going to cum together," she declared with intensity, "together, do you understand?" I felt my cock surge at her question. I wasn't sure I would be able to wait.

"I'll try, Mistress," I stammered as Lydia's incredible hot channel smothered me in pleasure. I knew she could feel I was ready to explode. Maybe the dirty story wasn't such a good idea. I was just a bit farther along than she was.

"It's not an option," she declared. Her hips stopped on the downstroke and she started to grind her pelvis into me. I felt my cock touching new places inside her. I was on the verge. If we weren't being bombarded with water, sweat would have been pouring from my body. My breathing was labored. I felt her pelvis jerk involuntarily and her hand tighten on my hair again. At the second jerk she screamed, "NOW!" I let loose. The intensity, combined with the pain, was amazing. Lydia was holding herself up by my hair as waves of pleasure jerked through her body. Each jerk of her hips forced another surge from me. We were in perfect, painful, blissful unison.

Lydia let go of my hair and almost collapsed backward onto the floor. I caught her in time and pulled her into my arms, my cock still buried deeply. I had no idea where my desire for her control came from. I just knew I loved it. In a weird juxtaposition, I grabbed her by the hair and took a kiss from her lips. "That was fantastic!" I interjected with force. Her sleepy eyes looked at mine.

"Yes, it was wonderful," she said and then smiled, "Master." She collapsed in my arms and I held her in the warm, pouring rain.

Dinner was a small affair. Just the two of us, curled up on the couch with takeout Chinese. We were in matching pink terry cloth robes. Lydia's fit a lot better than mine. Pink just isn't my color. We were watching a John Wayne movie, one of his first in color I believe. It was basically background noise as we ate, talked and laughed. Lydia opened a bottle of wine and we talked some more. We didn't say a word about the company or sex. It was just about getting to know each other. I loved it and I loved that I had her to myself. I had crossed some really weird sexual boundaries with her. She now knew more about me than anyone else in the world. I think I am the only one who knows about her fine china insides.

Bedtime brought more. More of us. I was waiting for her in the bed. I had plans, tender plans. I wanted to go to sleep with memories of her softness, her yielding to my slow love making. She came nervously out of the bath room. I think she almost went back in, but then decided to come to my side of the bed. I held out my hand, wondering where her fear was coming from. When she dropped her robe, I saw her risk. Above her left breast, over her heart, she had written 'Tony's' in ruby red lipstick. What came out of me was the truth.

"I love you too," I agreed. I think she was holding her breath until that point. She fell into my arms and I pulled her into me. I was the glue for her fine china.

Lydia, at first, was much better than any alarm clock. The giggling and nibbling at my ear was a wonderful way to wake up. There just wasn't a snooze button on her. She was a morning person. I'm a slow to wake up kind of guy. It usually takes three or four pushes of the snooze button before I finally give up and rise to my feet. Lydia was already showered and dressed and the first rays of the sun hadn't even made it through the window. I rolled over and away from her lovely assault. Maybe she would give me another ten minutes. The blankets and sheets suddenly disappeared from the bed. My warmth disappeared and I curled into a ball. I heard the whoosh before the sting struck my ass. I snapped up to protect myself and saw her, all innocent and smiling, with her hands behind her back.

"You whipped me," I accused. She took a step back, her lovely red lips smiling. I stood and took a menacing step forward. I had intentions of turning the crop on her butt to see how she liked it.

"You've got a company to run, Lover," she said while taking another step back. I looked at the the clock and remembered where I was. I was probably going to be late. Revenge would have to wait.

"Crap," I conceded and moved quickly to the shower. I smelled like Lydia. I wished I could have just wallowed in it, but coming in late smelling of sex didn't sound like a good idea. Thirty seconds later I had to suck up my pride. "How do you turn this damn thing on?" I yelled. Her laughter was both annoying and wonderful.

"I want to take you out to dinner tonight," Lydia said from the passenger seat. She had decided to ride back with me to her car. "Then I want to see your place." Ms. Bossy was back. You put a girl in a pencil skirt and blazer and suddenly she thinks she rules the world. I knew her well enough now to understand she was actually asking, not demanding.

"My place is a pigsty compared to yours," I warned. I was trying to remember how trashed it was. I couldn't remember the last time I gave it a good cleaning.

"That's fine. I intend to be very dirty there," she smirked, then smiled. My mind perked up and I felt a little of last night's horniness return.

"Ms. Sampson, are you marking your territory?" I teased. She actually thought about it.

"Yes, I do believe I am," she responded. Her ruby smile was delicious.

"In that case, I accept your invitation for dinner." I loved the idea of her claiming me. Normally, I would feel smothered. With Lydia, it was just her need to control which I knew was more fragile than she let on. Or, maybe, she just had me whipped in more than one way.

Sarah gave me a strange smile when I walked past her desk. She got up, followed me into my cubicle and smirked when I turned to see what she wanted. "Did you have a good time last night, Mr. Franklin?" she asked with knowing eyes. I was a bit embarrassed by the question. Was I that transparent?

"I'm not sure I know what you mean," I said innocently. I turned to some mail on my desk in hopes she would let the awkward conversation drop.

"May I?" she chirped, holding up a tissue she had brought with her. I am sure I blushed as I nodded my head. She grabbed my chin like a concerned mother and wiped lipstick off my cheek. I really had to get a few handkerchiefs. "Same clothes and unshaven," she smirked as she released my chin. "I don't think you made it home last night."

"Are all women this observant?" I asked in my friendly air.

"Only the ones who care about you, Mr. Franklin," she answered with a wink. She turned and returned to her desk. If there was any reason to make this company work, it was right there. I needed to see her flush with cash and not the least bit concerned if one of her kids got accepted to Harvard. I spent the rest of the day hard at work. Now that I didn't need to worry about capital, I was actually highly productive.

I began the implementation of the ideas Lydia and I had talked about. Most seemed obvious now that they had been in my brain a day. She really had a head for business. I went around and spoke to everyone, assuring them of our stability. I had more than a few smiling stares that let me know I wasn't holding any more secrets. I gave Bob the green light to hire an assistant. I thought the man was going to hug me. I did it to speed things up and redundancy in case anything happened to Bob. He thought I did it to lower his overwhelming workload. Selfishly, I let him think his version was correct.

Sarah hung up the phone as the afternoon wound to a close. She brought a note to my desk with another of her strange smiles. "She's kind of bossy, but I don't think she means to be," she said, handing me the note. The note contained the name of a restaurant, 'The Reef,' an address and a time of six o'clock. How did Sarah figure out Lydia so fast?

"You figured that out from a dinner reservation?" I asked incredulously.

"We talked for over thirty minutes." Sarah suppressed a giggle. "Can't hang up on a partner. Anyway, I like her." I smiled at Sarah's assessment.

"I like her too," I agreed, "you two aren't sharing stories about me, are you?" I was sure Lydia would keep our dalliances private. I was afraid my character flaws might be the source of shared amusement. I didn't want to walk around the office blushing all day.

"I think I have been prompted to head spy." Sarah seemed pleased. "I keep an eye out for any competition and report. She really likes you."

I was blushing. "Are all women this scheming?" I asked.

"Only the ones who care about you, Mr. Franklin," she answered with a wink, "I suggest you leave early and get cleaned up. That black shirt you wore about a week a ago looks really good on you." I wondered if that was Sarah or Lydia talking.

"Sarah?" I asked with a fake ominous tone.

"Yes, Mr. Franklin?" she quizzed while smiling. I couldn't pull anything over her eyes.

"Call me Tony," I stated firmly. Might as well make these conversations easier. And I thought the black shirt made me look dopey.

"Thank you, Tony," she smirked as she walked smiling to her desk. Secretary, spy and fashion police. I was in good hands.

I was right on time when I walked into the 'The Reef.' I didn't think I would make it. Parking was more difficult than I had assumed. The restaurant was in an old section of town that was built before the automobile took over the nation. I ended up waiting in line for valet service. As expected, Lydia was waiting at the table. Her smile was genuine and most welcome. It was a public venue so I satisfied myself with only kissing her cheek.

"You look nice," Lydia commented. I chastised myself for not saying something first.

"Thank you. It seems I have a fashion consultant at work," I commented conspiratorially.

"I really like Sarah," Lydia beamed, "very organized and seems to know you well."

"Well you may be happy to know she approves of you too." I grinned. "I am beginning to think I am being handled."

"All men are handled, Sweetie." Lydia's eyes were glowing. "Some more than others." Her hand found my thigh beneath the table, a little higher than friendly. She withdrew her hand after a tender squeeze that promised more later.

"Did I mention how beautiful you are?" I found her little squeeze a bit more exciting than she had calculated, "I'd love to take you home right now and devour those red lips." I made her blush, in public. Her hand went back, and higher toward my crotch. She snapped it back when she felt my arousal.

"Oh, I love that I do that to you" Then Ms Bossy showed up. "Dinner first, then dessert," she ordered firmly. I could wait, if I had to. Suddenly her expression changed and she quickly placed the palm of her hand against my cheek, "Unless it's urgent, I mean...I don't want...you know, make it hurt." Her concern was evident. I saw her apprehension, her fear borne out by our first day together. Screw the public. I pulled those ruby lips to mine and made sure she knew there was no risk here. She melted into me. I could feel her relief and control return.

"Dinner first, dessert later," I whispered when I broke the kiss. I loved the look in her eyes. That 'I got you' look. I knew I was in for one unforgettable night.

I was startled by a woman staring at our show of affection. A rather nicely dressed, mature blonde, standing at the edge of the table with her mouth open and confusion in her eyes. She wasn't dressed like a waitress. Lydia laughed and quickly grabbed a napkin to wipe the lipstick off my lips. This seemed to further shock the woman.

"Tony, this is Glenda. My partner in this wonderful bistro," Lydia said with a devious, 'I rule the world' smile. "Glenda, this is Tony." I think she meant to add something else at the end of her statement. She thought better of it and ended the sentence early. My mind kept flashing to visions of Glenda between Lydia's legs. I was being teased by a professional.

"Hello, Glenda," I said, not rising from my seat. She was in enough shock without seeing the raging hard-on I was sporting.

"Nice to meet you, Tony." Glenda almost made it sound like a question. "Lydia, you didn't tell me you were bringing a guest." Glenda's surprise began to evaporate and was replaced by an honest smile. She kept looking between Lydia and me, obviously trying to figure us out. Lydia ignored her comment.

"Tony, wait until you try this woman's food," Lydia insisted, with pride in her voice, "it will make your mouth water. Best investment I ever made." The statement seemed to put Glenda back into shock mode. She didn't seem accustomed to praise from Lydia.

"I'm looking forward to it." I tried not to noticeably shift in my seat. My pants were suddenly uncomfortable. Lydia was going to pay dearly for this. I vowed to enjoy every moment of my retribution. I wondered if Lydia had exaggerated the length of Glenda's tongue.

"I'll get your waiter." Glenda's composure returned, along with her inviting smile. "And see if I can't speed up the kitchen a bit."

"Thank you, Glenda," Lydia said, almost sounding like she was dismissing her. Glenda headed in search of the waiter.

"That was particularly evil, " I claimed.

"I thought you might need some context. A story without context is, well, just a story," Lydia explained.

"You do realize what I am going to do to you when I get you alone," I threatened.

"I'm counting on it," Lydia mused, "I decided I wanted to be ravished tonight. Of course, if it is all too much, I could take you in the back room right now." She was absolutely serious. I guess that denial thing was going to hang over us for a while. As long as I knew the end was in sight, my urges could be quelled.

"Oh no. This will take some time to plan," I teased, "ravishment is an art, not a science." I think I saw her squirm a bit. Maybe I wasn't the only one with an embarrassing lap.

Dinner was as good as Lydia had described. I had the tastiest fresh grouper roasted over a bed of collard greens. It practically melted in my mouth. Glenda sent over the perfect wine to go with our meal to complete the feast. Lydia and I talked, laughed and genuinely enjoyed each other. I liked dating this woman.

Just before the end of the meal, Lydia excused to herself to use the restroom. She had been gone for only a few seconds when Glenda slid quickly into Lydia's seat. "What have you done to her?" she asked with a beaming smile.

"Pardon?" I knew what she meant, but I wasn't sure how to answer. I stalled.

"I've never seen her so happy," Glenda admitted, "come to think of it, I haven't seen her show anything but 'bitch' in public." I guess she thought I would understand her comment. That I wouldn't take it as an insult to Lydia. I did understand. I decided I would tell the truth.

"I guess it's because I love her," I said with a straight face. Glenda's face beamed.

"My God, I think she loves you too," she affirmed, "I didn't think anyone would ever get under that shell. Please don't break her heart. I, for one, would not want to be around for that." I couldn't hold back my laughter. I had an image of an angry Lydia roaming the world and waves of people knocked prone in her wake.

"What's so funny?" Lydia was standing behind us with hands are her hips. Glenda cringed. I smiled and leaned my head back.

"Just talking about you, my love," I said with endearment. I watched Lydia's grimace melt away. She gave me an upside down kiss and sat down in an empty chair. Glenda looked like she didn't want to be there anymore.

"Am I allowed to know what was said?" Lydia queried with her 'I-better-get-an-answer' expression. Glenda didn't know what to say. Modified truth was the key, all the good parts with some slight omissions.

"I told Glenda I love you. She told me I better not break your heart." I so enjoy when I'm right. A wet-eyed Lydia embraced Glenda like they were long lost friends. Glenda's confusion was entertaining to say the least. Their relationship had never gone past the sex. From what I could tell, none of Lydia's past relationships meant anything to her. Until me, they were all a means to an end and nothing more.

"This doesn't mean you can miss your numbers this quarter," a tearful Lydia said while wiping her eyes. Glenda smiled when the more familiar Ms. Bossy showed up.

"I wouldn't dream of disappointing you Mis...Sampson." Glenda caught herself and lost her smile. Her eyes moved to me then guiltily away. For her sake, I pretended I didn't notice. Happily, Lydia did the same.

"I am so happy for the both of you." Glenda recovered quickly and stood. "I have to check with the other guests, so enjoy the rest of your evening." We gave our gracious goodbyes as she headed off, checking tables along the way. When she was out of earshot I turned to Lydia.

"Your story left me with the impression she was more like a girlfriend," I said with a twinkle in my eyes.

"I thought you would like it better that way," Lydia said, wearing her evil smile again. She leaned toward my ear and whispered, "I didn't think you wanted to hear about the stripes I put across her butt or how much she learned to enjoy them." I felt shiver go through me.

"Really?" I stuttered. New visions appeared behind my eyes.

"The girl is deliciously messy when she cums," Lydia whispered, while tickling my ear, "the sight of her withering and coating the sheets was so beautiful." Life with Lydia would never be boring. My cock simply loved her voice.

"I'm taking you home now," I informed her. It might be an embarrassing walk to the car, but waiting was no longer desirable.

"I thought you would never ask," she mewed.

"I didn't," I said with false bravado. Lydia laughed and let me think I was in charge.

That night and the following nights and days were the best of my life. We learned each other's boundaries and then expanded them. For me it was a whole new world. For her it was a whole new universe. I saw her red lips in my dreams. They were good dreams. I was always amazed when those ruby reds woke me in the morning. The company was on the same fast track as my heart. My team was on a roll. Everything we did came up smelling like roses. We were all seeing dollar signs.

Friday night was my first lull in paradise. Lydia had a previous commitment. I actually felt good about it. I wasn't sure we could maintain the pace we were setting. That, plus she said Saturday would be all mine. I figured I could lend her to the world for one night. I spent Friday night doing laundry and cleaning my apartment. I had to laugh at the irony. Here I was in a committed relationship, yet all alone on a Friday night. My poor penis could use the break anyway.

I pulled up to Lydia's house on Saturday morning. Needless to say, I was in a pretty chipper mood. We had plans to take a walk through the zoo and go out for lunch or dinner, whichever crept up on us first. Unplanned sexual encounters were a given. Although I was beginning to sense Lydia actually planned most of them. I accepted the illusion because it suited me.

My life shattered when I opened the door. Lydia was naked and kneeling on the cold marble in the center of the entry hall. Her hands were behind her back and blood was leaking from her mouth. She was repeating 'I'm sorry' like a mantra as she stared into space. I froze for a second, thinking maybe it was some kind of stunt. I snapped myself out of it and ran to her, calling her name. She had bruises all over her and her eyes didn't see me. I pulled her to me in an attempt to find her. She was hyperventilating her mantra and didn't even know I was there. My heart broke. Someone shattered my china angel.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,653 Followers