The 'Light Meter' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave her answer as honestly and earnestly as I have ever heard her speak. We had a slaves' hug then Dean picked her up, put her over his shoulder to carry her to the table where he laid her on her back pushed her legs out of the way and fucked her with long powerful strokes. He went longer than he had with us then he pulled out of her gaping cunt and pushed his tip firmly, masterfully against her sphincter and she opened for him.

We stared, amazed, she had made it look so easy and was giving him the ride of his life. He came deep in her ass then leaned over to kiss her affectionately on the lips. We got to clean his cock off. It tasted of mom's asshole and it sounds degrading, I know, but I loved sucking him clean and getting that taste of her- as well as his cum of course.

She suggested we get two straws. We stared blankly at her for a few seconds then it clicked. I got two straws from the pack in our pantry, handed one to Barb then crouched down to poke my straw as far up her asshole as I could and suck. Well it took a while but I am proud to say Barb and I sucked every fluid ounce of cum out of that asshole.

"Hey fellow sluts give me some of that cum."

It stopped us in our contented little tracks. I mean to say we thought, you know. In her asshole? She'd never want that but my mother always was full of surprises and she had just sprung another one. I glanced at Dean and he was clearly not amused.

We were both horrified we had got it wrong. There were no excuses, we thought we could get away with it and we put ourselves before our Master's wishes; we deserved to be punished. As luck would have it we had an expert in our midst and she was only too pleased to hand on the wisdom of the ages in these matters.

Not only that, without even being asked she went out to her car. Yes, naked, with that confident sultry walk of the just- had- her- brains- fucked- out woman. She brought in her brief case knelt humbly before Dean and offered it to him as a gift from a slave to her Master.

He opened it and took out a collar. It had her name on it.

"Master I took the liberty of getting all our tags to read Property of Master Dean." She offered respectfully.

"Oh I say, capital idea," I thought wetting my self at the thought of a slave's collar and, hopefully, a leash.

"'Slave Elaine', a good idea indeed – but did it have my approval?"

Her head slumped and she shook it.

"No Master. I did not. Please punish me Master so I know the error of my ways."

I loved that and I said it over and over in my mind trying to remember it.

"I will administer the punishments in my own time," he said calmly yet pointedly and Elaine's moment of power came to a shuddering halt.

I just adored him. He had grown so much. It was in the blood of course and I suspected she had given him the family history (I was twelve when dad was killed and I knew nothing of their dark side so Dean knew about it before I did) but even so he had that Master's thinking, always one step ahead.

"Slave Yvonne crawl to me and receive your collar."

I crawled forward and pushed my chin up for him to put my collar on me and do it up tight. It is hard to describe the thrill I felt. It was so much more than just pleasure when he pulled that collar tight and did it up then put the little padlock on and clicked it shut. It signified that he owned me. My son owned me and I felt so happy I was close to tears.

Barb went next doing the same as me but with tears in her eyes then Mom .She didn't look teary, she had this contented look on her face as if she was home, at last.

It was time, Master decided, for our punishment. Now I have to admit I had thoughts of us maybe bending over with Dean giving us a few smacks with his hand and we all have a group hug after while he tells us what brave slaves we are and how gorgeous we look having our bottoms spanked (especially me) and he hopes it didn't hurt too much but if it did can he rub it better?

"I wonder Elaine if you would like to bring in those items we discussed earlier.

'Discussed earlier????'

Barb and I stayed in our kneeling position while Mom went naked out to her car and came in with a cardboard carton and, oh the blessed relief, an assortment of bloody canes .

"Oh shit," I thought.

Dean and Mom ignored us completely while she drew him diagram of how the slave should be secured for this particular position. They spoke quietly but I heard him ask

"So no movement at all is allowed?"

And her reply

"No the slave must have no movement in her bonds."

I didn't dare look at Barb, I knew she would have heard it, and I guessed it would have had her as dripping wet as it did me.

Finally they were ready and I went first, getting another narrow eyed look from my adoring daughter and fellow slave. I had to stand facing away from him. He took hold of my left hand and brought it behind my back so my forearm was horizontal then did the same with my right arm. Then he bound them. That first loop when he pulled it tight and I was helpless I will treasure always. I wanted to be bound so tight and to get some decent punish- naive little lamb that I was. Once he had my arms trussed two things happened: I relaxed completely and he hit his stride. My plans to remember how he tied me up went out the window as I was pushed forward, pulled back, a cord went from here to there or was it there to here and suddenly I was trussed like a turkey with my legs under my shoulder and, obviously I'm sure you'll be able to visualize, every thing on display.

"You'll see by how she's gaping Dean how worked up she is," Mom announced in her role as technical fucking adviser.

"Will you gape this much Elaine?" my Lord and Master asked quietly thrilling me and shutting her fuck up at the same time.

"I hope so Master, Vonnie makes a pretty sight indeed," she said the excitement clear in her voice.

Sometime in the binding I was forced to the floor then, once trussed up, he lifted me as if I were a feather, which I'm not, and placed me on my back on the table. I really had no idea how I came to be as I was I just knew it was how I wanted to be.

He paddled me first, to warm me up he explained in that deep sexy masterful voice of his. I soaked in the sound of his voice wanting, craving, his discipline. Oh it hurt, oh God yes, of course it did but I loved it.

He stopped and rubbed my bottom affectionately.

"I will cane you now Slave Vonnie," he told me looking into my eyes as I yielded to him.

"Yes Master," I replied.

"I want you to count each stroke then say 'thank you master, please may I have another.'"

OK, yes, I know; same old same old. Try doing it when you're trussed like a turkey and getting caned by your son who might be as good at tennis as my Master is. Try it then.

The first stroke knocked me way out of my paddled ass comfort zone. I screamed. The pain started a faction of a second after impact. Master waited as I tried to find my voice.

"One, thank you Master. Please may I have another?"

I received a regular succession of strokes. They all hurt and I loved each one. I got a sharp agonizing jolt of pain that subsided to a base level of agony only to be jolted up again. Every time, though, I managed to repeat my "thank you." He reached twenty four and I was sure my ass was cut to ribbons. As it turned out he had drawn blood so he hit really hard. Naturally I was ecstatic thinking 'I've done it, I've survived' when I heard know it all mother giving him tips on the plastic ruler and how best to use it on the exposed pussy of the slave on the table. Yes, me.

That destroyed me. I mean, my ass; fine cane away but my soft sensitive pussy? I looked around wildly trying pathetically to break free of my bonds.

"Close your eyes my darling slave and show me you can bear what is to come for your Master."

You can't prepare for pain. You can't. You can talk all you like, steel yourself but the pain when that plastic ruler snapped into my pussy took me past any pain barrier I could imagine. I screamed. I looked into his eyes pleading for him to stop and all I got for my efforts was a smile and a nod.

"Just bear it," the nod told me and I drew down on what pathetic reserves of courage I have, sighed miserably and waited for the next smack.

It gets easier; right? You go into 'subspace'? Actually no, it just hurts like fuck but at six it was over and I was being released. I was overwhelmed and couldn't speak. Had I been able to I would have asked Master to leave me bound and just spank with those hands of his. As soon as I was free I threw myself into his arms.

"Just hold me Master," I thought as his strong arms enfolded me.

I was sobbing against his chest as the emotion erupted inside me. He held me tight and it was our world for that time; just Master and me. I couldn't think of him as my boy Dean now; he was Master. Elaine gently slid me off him and only then did I see he was pale and in tears himself.

I was such a selfish cow I realized. So intent on "me, myself, I" that I hadn't thought of what a drain it was on him to punish someone he loves. He was fresh into the role and it had been much harder for him that I realized. Barb took me from Elaine and cuddled me while I sobbed and Elaine comforted her grandson.

She took him down to his bedroom (my old one) and twenty minutes later came back in alone.

"He's going to see The Grand Master," she told us "and work through a few things. It's common to a young Dom. There's nothing to worry about. My God he was magnificent disciplining you Von. Oh and I was so proud of you doll."

I managed a teary smile but I was glowing; praise from my mother was like getting snow in summer. Standing a little distance away Barb was looking mutinous.

"Oh fuck sorry Barb honey," Elaine said moving over to cuddle her ", you're our rock, aren't you? He's going to do you tomorrow Hon and me the day after. OK."

Barb gave that sheepish shrug we do when we've been caught being a dick.

'Yeah, sorry Von, sorry Elaine."

They plastered the mystery ointment on my butt and my pussy. It eased the pain and they put me to bed then came back out for some grandmother grand daughter sex which I slept through.

Dean was up for breakfast with Elaine as the plate. An old hand she brought the cutlery with her. She looked great on her back, head and arms flopped down and his food on her stomach. As a new twist she had placed his cutlery in a pouch in her pussy. Barb and I glanced at each other when we saw that with each of us wishing we'd thought off it.

He was obviously much better and gave us each a fuck before coming in Barb's mouth and ordering her to share it round. Then he was into the shower, dressed and out the door.

Men! Could have done with just a little hug and a peck but you don't complain do you? I mean who listens?

Work was interesting. I could not wear panties so I wore a slip under my dress and though I tried to not let anyone get the money shot it happened and the office junior saw my red snatch. Her mouth fell open as she stared. I'm an exhibitionist at heart and I held my stance, maybe even widening it a touch. My finger went to my lips and she nodded hurriedly.

We met up in the file room later in the afternoon.

'Did you enjoy looking at my vagina Debbie?" I teased.

She licked her lips and nodded.

"I took mine off too," she murmured, pulling her skirt up to prove her words.

In a flash I was on my knees my tongue deep in her snatch which she was obligingly keeping pulled wide open. I had had no idea about her; she had always seemed such a respectable girl. She came for me then, after I had licked her clean, she was on her knees pushing my hem up to my waist for me to hold while she studied my pussy.

"Plastic ruler, six strikes. Turn around."

Dutifully I turned and felt her fingers tracing all my cane marks.

"My God! It has to be, what? Two dozen? He hits hard. My God feel this."

She took my hand and placed my finger on my right cheek where he had hit particularly hard.

"Debbie you appear very knowledgeable about these things. How come?"

She came from a home with a slave mother and Dom father. That's how. Her father wanted her to go to another Master so she could have a virile young Dom. She knew from the moment I came into work on the Monday that I was a contented slave and had been watching me quietly ever since. She had also been finding ways to check me out as well.

Well she was young pretty and ready to accept; she seemed perfect. I rang Dean and asked him if I might bring her home after work. He had laughed and said that his Tutor wanted to come home with him and Barb had rung to tell him one of her friends wanted to come over too. He asked Debbie's name and made some deep- in- thought hmm noise.

I rang Debbie's extension and told her she wouldn't have much on tonight getting a contented sigh as my answer.

It was the night we slaves became six.

I brought Debbie home with me and as soon as we were in the door she was stripping off and went through to the lounge as a natural. I showed her around. She looked on the floor in the kitchen then by the table and, not seeing whatever it was she was after looked puzzled. She was amazed when I showed her the bedrooms saying in a puzzled tone.

"Beds? You have beds?"

I had no idea but she was sweet and quite relaxed naked waiting to meet a stranger with the hope of becoming his Slave. The realization of how many other women there were who wanted exactly what I found I did was very reassuring. It wasn't just us; there were lots of others.

We showered together dried each other then I spread the body oil on her and she spread it on me.

"Will you put my collar on me Debbie," I asked feeling very proud.

"Your Master puts your collar on Slave Vonnie. It is presumptuous and disrespectful for a slave to do it herself."

"Oh? Well do you want to see it?"

"I'd love to. I wear one at home; I love it."

We went to the case but he had locked it. So, they were off limits? More control, more discipline.

"A good slave never wastes a moment," she told me earnestly and I eased my feet apart.

"We should begin the meal Vonnie! That's what I meant."

I quietly eased them closer.

Shortly after we began getting dinner ready Barb opened the front door.

"Hi Babe I called ", I've got Debbie from work here."

"Oh hi Mom, hi Debbie from mom's work, I've got Jenny here from class."

"Through here," we heard her say to Jenny and held our breath as we waited.

"All what?" we heard Jenny shriek. (Aha; so she can read)

Then,

"My God! What are you doing? Stop. Stop! Oh my God! That is depraved. Right! That's it I'm off. Barbara get out of my way. Barbara! Do I have to call the police? Barbara gets no get out of my way. I'm warning you. Right, that's it. Put me down. This is kidnapping you can go to jail for ever. You know that? For evah."

We were smirking fit to bust when Naked Barb walked through with clothed Jenny over her shoulder. Barb held her with one arm pressing her shoulders into Barb's waist. She had pulled Jenny's skirt up and pulled her panties down. The struggling was easing but Barb still took the time to spank Jenny's bare butt.

I made a V gesture to Debbie. She smiled and nodded to Barb. She grinned back. Jenny was lifted by Debbie and I, her panties were stripped right off then she was placed so her snatch was right up at Barb's mouth while her head was straight over Barb's pussy.

'You've got a gorgeous pussy Jen," Barb told her encouragingly and in a little voice, close to surrendering, her friend asked,

'Do I Barb?"

"Yes you do naughty girl," her voice was deeper, commanding.

'Sorry Barbie."

Barb hated us saying that word- no the other one 'Barbie'- but with Jenny she just rubbed her butt affectionately and said it was OK. We let her down easing her off Barb to lie on the floor.

"Ooh I need to get undressed," she declared in horror.

We watched as she virtually tore her clothes off in her haste to get naked. I just stared in wonder but Debbie watched with that knowing smile like someone who knows ten moves before he does it that Korzakov the Russian Grand Master will move queens rook to G6, kings knight to D5 and his hapless victim will hold his head in his hands as he is forced to knock his king over and accept defeat.

Yes, a bloody know all.

"You're an obedient girl at heart, aren't you Jenny?" Debbie asked gently.

"Yes Ma'am," Jen replied looking at the floor.

"Look up please" Debbie told her sharply. "It's rude not to let people see your eyes Jenny."

'Sorry Ma'am, sorry everyone." She replied, totally subdued.

'Come here."

She went to Debbie to be hugged. The curtains were pulled back and I finally saw (that's curtains in the metaphorical sense not the letting the neighbors see in one) Jenny was starved of affection and now she had been overpowered she revealed her true self. Right then she was sobbing on Debbie's shoulder. I took the break for a chance to talk to Barb.

"Your turn tonight doll, how do you feel?"

She gave me a rueful little smile and for the moment she was my little Barb again. I hugged her, squeezing her tight and she hugged back- quite a bit harder.

"I'm scared but I so want to do it. You were amazing yesterday. My God he hit so hard. He was grunting. Did you know that?"

"Really?" I asked, dying to hear her say it again.

"Yes, really."

She kissed the tip of my nose and we were back to being sister slaves.

We made a big fuss of Jenny, the three of us and the two dominant personalities were my Barb and Debbie. Elaine, I knew, wanted to help and pass on her knowledge but she wanted someone else in control, so did I and so, I was picking, did Jenny.

She had been hugged by Debbie but her first love was Barb and once Barb and I had finished she put her arms out to ask the question. Barb hugged her of course and we all got down on the floor (slaves do not sit on the Master's furniture (even if one of them bought it when he was twelve) seated cross legged in a circle with our arms out of the way.

"Jenny we're not sluts,OK?"

Jenny nodded the relief obvious. She would have done it. For Barb she would have humiliated herself. It must be love.

"We are giving everything we have to Dean if he will have us as his slaves. We are his to do with as he wishes."

Jenny nodded and a delighted smile came over her face.

"In the house we are naked," Debbie continued," you and I are hoping to be accepted. Barb, Vonnie and her mom Elaine are Dean's slaves already and how is it Vonnie?"

I turned to Jenny.

"Better than anything I could imagine Jenny sweet heart. I don't worry, I don't panic anymore. My life is run by Dean and I love it. I had my first punishment last night and I have never had so much pain but when he stopped, well I didn't want him too. I can still feel my butt and my pussy and I love it."

"Do you think he might want me?" she asked finally.

"I'm sure he will, you too Debbie but we had better prepare you for the presentation Jen," I told her and with that we were on our feet and into the bathroom.

Every last hair on her body was shaved off she was showered, oiled, made up had her hair styled and suddenly she was glamorous. She knew it too, her head was up, she carried herself proudly and she had the look of a woman who knows she's beautiful.

She belonged.

Elaine was home next. She had driven naked over from her place and rushed down to give us a hug and show us all the things she had bought. Dean had rung her and given her the names of the three new girls who were going to join his Harem: Debbie, Jenny and Margaret.

"He's bringing Margaret," she paused as you do when everyone is hanging on your every word ", she's his-"

"Photography Course Tutor!" I blurted out.