The 'Light Meter' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's hot," Barb told us, sounding thoughtful.

"Will she fit in with us babe?' Elaine asked as she quietly fingered her pussy.

"I guess. Anyway it's not our call it's Dean's."

She had brought some 'things' but we weren't allowed to see until Dean got home, presumably with Margaret. We were dying to know what they were but we weren't allowed to and that was that. In the meantime we had things to do so Dean's house was perfect for him. He got in around seven and we heard her read the sign out. Twice.

"Guess I'm female so I'd better get naked. Do I call you Master now Dean?"

"Yes Pet. Come on through and meet the others."

He had stripped off too and the gorgeous cock swayed as he walked towards us. She followed looking so in love with him.

"Margaret this is Slave Elaine, this is Slave Vonnie, you know Slave Barb and these must be?"

'Master these are Debbie from my work and Barb's friend Jenny," I told him respectfully.

We all hugged and the three new girls were moved to the table. All three were turned on just by being with him. I couldn't her what he was saying to them but suddenly all three were lying on their backs on the table with their legs up and fingering themselves furiously.

He poked his hard cock deep into Margaret and she groaned with pleasure. His skill was so impressive now. At the time of our Photo Shoot it was just enthusiasm and youthful vigor but now, he was so skilled at fucking. She orgasmed and he moved on to Jenny. He stroked her cheek and she looked adoringly at him as his cock slid smoothly up her vagina.

'Try to close your vagina on Master's cock," he told her.

She must have got the trick because he smiled and said

"Good girl" to her.

She too went to orgasm.

He pulled out and moved to Debbie. His cock slid straight in to the hilt as she did her best to please him.

"Debbie, you're so tense," he told her, smiling.

'I know Dean. I so want to be your Slave Dean and I know I have to accept what comes but it's hard sometimes."

"You are my Slave," he told her ", did you think you might not have been? You are too Slave Jenny and Slave Margaret. I will do my best to look after you and give you happy contented lives. You know about boundaries and so on Slave Jenny and Slave Margaret?"

"We know what they are Master but we do not know exactly what they are in your House Master," Jenny replied from her place on the table.

"You'll find out darling Slave."

We could see the glow from here.

"Right. Collars. I've got new collars, for all of you so kneel in a line and I will put them on."

The top Slave was at the left and so Barb knelt there, in her rightful place, Debbie knelt at her right, then Elaine, me, Margaret and Jenny. All of us held our hair out of the way and tilted our heads up so Master could put our new collars on us and all of us glowed once our collar had been secured.

"How does that feel Slave Jenny?" Master asked softly.

"Oh I love it Master," she gushed back then blushed at what she had done.

"I want the truth always Jenny. Don't try and hide or pretend you like something if you don't. Be my honest little slave girl. That goes for everyone here, understood?"

'Yes Master," we chorused happily.

"Now, a few more things. As Vonnie and you old hands know I have been learning the ropes as it were with being a Master and there are some changes needed here. Eating I've got Elaine to pick up bowls for you. One is for your water while the other is for your food. Your bowls will be on the floor."

He paused and watched us take it in. I went over to help Elaine. She did the food bowls and I did the water then we placed them for each slave side by side on the floor. The others had stayed where they were and we went we went back to stand with them. Barb and I had been doing it of course but secretly; now we got to point our little pink assholes at him and eat from our bowls while he watched.

"Slaves you may eat and drink," Master was smiling as he watched.

We got to our knees leaned forward knowing we had our asses open for him and hoping he might give our own one a caress. He stroked all of us and we glowed trying to get our butts that little bit higher and our knees that little bit further apart. I got straight into it while others struggled , moving the bowls round, getting their noses in the water, choking on their food like real novices while Barb and I sailed on serenely, a lap or two here, a bite of the meal, another lap or two of the water.

"Barb and Vonnie," we tensed ", for first timers you seem remarkably at ease eating like this. Have you been practicing?"

He had that Master's amused tone to his question but he hadn't asked us to speak so we both carried on to finish our meal then moved back a little from our bowls and rested our foreheads on the floor to signify we had finished and, far more importantly, to make sure our asses were still there for him to see. Mine was still marked from my thrashing so I hoped he was enjoying it. As if he could read my mind he chose that moment to come over and toy our asses. He stroked my cheeks feeling the dents from his work the previous night.

""Must have been painful," he commented as his fingers traced a groove on my butt.

"I loved it Master," I answered thrilling to his touch and wanting his fingers to go to my pussy. They did but only for a little while and he was fingering Elaine then onto the others. I didn't mind; I treasured the feel of his fingers on me and we had to share. There were six of us and one of him. The others finished and knew to lick the floor around their bowls clean so now there were six foreheads touching the floor.

We heard him clapping.

"My God you are all so adorable."

(Well, hot/sexy/gorgeous/erotic might have been better but we knew what he meant and when we got to our feet we were smiling and Jenny was blushing.

Now it was time for Master's dinner and we old hands went about preparing the meal, goulash on a bed of rice- one of his old favorites, followed by hot chocolate pudding and whipped cream. He played along and sat at his place at the head of the table.

"Slave Margaret, you can serve, we have a costume for you," I told her indulgently and her face lit up while Jenny and Donna looked glumly at the floor.

Barb took Margaret, who had a real spring in her step now, down to our room to get ready.

'Now let me look at you."

I stepped back to look at the two side by side. Smiling, as if I had made my mind up on some momentous decision, I spoke.

"Up on the table please Slave Debbie."

She gave me the head on an angle look- then she clicked. Jenny didn't have a clue but she suspected something was up. When Donna lay across the table with her head dangling off the edge and her hands behind her neck she twigged too.

Margaret had just come back out with the maid's cap expecting her moment of glory when she saw she'd been trumped.

"Bitches!" she spat out but she had a huge grin on her face and like a good little naked maid she served the meal. It was hot but Debbie managed not to make a sound as he cut his meat and skewered it on her tummy. He toyed with her pussy as he ate and I saw the expression on her face change from intense concentration to sheer pleasure.

Jenny was spellbound. She edged round to see Debbie's face then back to see how master was toying with her. No sooner had Slave Margaret cleared the table, by hooking a hand under each arm pit and dragging her, off the thing than she had parked her bare butt on it and wriggled into the exact position.

Chocolate pudding can be quite hot, this one had cooled a little but it did have a bite and newbie Jenny let go a gasp as we smiled indulgently wishing to fuck it was us in her place. Master settled her with some expert pussy fiddling and thirty seconds of the dangling face smiling later Master's dinner jerked as the plate had her orgasm.

After dinner it was time for Barb to be disciplined.

Jenny was horrified and wanted to plead for her to Master but Barb told her it had to happen and even though she was scared she was looking forward to it.

She was bound with her forearms horizontal, the same as me, then he got her to lie on the table and trussed her there. Same result with her ass sticking out and her pussy pulled open by the splay of her legs. Margaret and I held Jenny's hands as we waited. He started with a paddle but the thwacks were louder than I remembered and her body was jolted back much more than I was.

After each stroke Barb's ass was that much redder and she gave the 'thank you Master may I have another' chant I had given. He switched to the cane and the voice started to strain. Finally she was down to a gasp and then she had nothing.

"Mercy Master," she pleaded.

He gave her a dozen more and after the sixth she couldn't speak but had to lie there and take them. She got six of the plastic ruler swats on her clit and screamed in pain with each one.

When he had finished he stood over her.

"You are my slave Barb. You will do what ever I tell you."

Her eyes flickered open. She looked up adoringly at him then lowered her eyes and managed," yes master."

When she was untied just like me she threw herself into his arms needing his reassurance and closing her eyes as she felt his strong arms squeezing her tight. Just like me.

Jenny was beside herself of course and Master chose her next.

She was trussed the same but her endurance was nothing like Barb's. He took her to her limit then past it and when he stood over her to said "You are my slave Jenny and will do what ever I tell you." No one could doubt the sincerity of the shaky little voice which said "yes Master."

She too threw herself into his arms wanting to hear him tell her how proud he was of her and how glad he was to have her as has Slave. Then, when he released her she had stumbled over to Barb whom she quite clearly adored.

As I watched them I thought about the rest of us, we hadn't paired as yet. Debbie was with me from work but we did fellow slaves wanting to be slaves together not particularly need to be lovers. If I'm going to be honest I had thought it would be Barb and me as an item with other slaves coming in as Master wanted without actually affecting us so I was just the teensiest little bit jealous of Jenny as I watched her cuddling into Barb and demanding all her attention.

It meant I had to find a lover and I was suddenly acutely aware that the four young ones, Jenny, Margaret, Debbie and Barb were a generation away from me. All of them with no wrinkles, endless stamina and firm bodies. So who did that leave? Funnily enough it left the woman who came over to stand behind me as I stood on my own and put her arms around me. I turned in her embrace and then I was hugging her back. A desperate hugging between two women who had spent lifetimes avoiding allowing anyone to get too close and were now anxious to catch up.

We hadn't been close once I grew out of girlhood. Now we were slaves together and naked together as well. We had exposed not just our bodies but our minds to each other and we both knew we had wasted decades pretending.

Of course I fucking loved her. I used to dream of kissing her when I was growing up. Really kissing that is not just pecks on the cheek.

So now we were locked in our feverish embrace kissing each other frantically lost in our own little world. She spoke first.

"I love you my darling Vonnie."

And I could feel the tears just welling up in my eyes. Unstoppable.

I could see her eyes filling too and we looked at each other with silly smiles on our faces as our tears told each other how bitterly we regretted what we had done all those fucking years. It wasn't her fault or mine; it was how one was expected to behave.

In the end we wiped each others' tears and stood in the nicest gentlest cuddle we had ever had. I looked around- Master had slipped out, Jenny and Barb were pashing away like crazy and Margaret was having a tongue duel with Debbie.

Master came back soon after in his suit looking utterly gorgeous.

"I'm off my gorgeous Slaves, more lectures and practicals at Grand Master's residence so I will see you all in the morning. Now my orders are for you to please each other. If it's offered; don't refuse. If it's wanted don't refuse. No one is to be left out or allowed to feel unwanted or unloved because you are all very much loved by me."

Six women stared up at him adoringly.

"Yes Master. Thank you Master," we all chanted in unison.

Once he had gone we all stood together feeling terrible. We had paired thinking of ourselves not of the others. If the harem was going to survive, and we spent a lot more time with each other than in Master's presence, we had to learn to love one and other or the cliques would form and the whole thing would fall apart.

The three new slaves were wonderful. All of them different in looks and personality but all terrific women in their own right. It made me feel so proud that these girls were as committed to Dean as we were.

All of us, though, were suddenly tongue tied and we continued the silent standing. Margaret it was who spoke.

"In case anyone doesn't know ; I'm Master's Tutor on his Photography course. And I'm madly in love with him."

She blushed and we moved in to her.

'I don't know you girls yet but I want to. This whole thing is incredible and it's up to us to make it permanent or we all go home."

Suddenly we were all talking at once. Someone, Jenny I think, pulled on Elaine's hand as she sat so Elaine sat and as she did she pulled on Debbie's and Debbie pulled on my hand and I pulled on Margaret's. We kissed and hugged rolling over each other, kissing for thirty seconds or thereabouts, then moving to the nest partner and kissing her for thirty seconds.

It moved on to sixty nining and we came for each other. I came for Jenny, Barb came for Donna, Elaine came for Margaret, Margaret came for me and so on.

And not just once.

Then we lay together and shared. We talked on into the night sharing things about ourselves we hadn't dare let anyone know before. Well we could now; we were slaves, someone's' possession. What need does a possession have of privacy?

About twelve thirty I went to the kitchen, filled the water bowls, put some more food in the food bowls and asked if anyone was feeling peckish. Strangely enough they all were. We agreed there was no point in all of us eating together with no one to check out our asses so we went in two lots of three.

I was in the first lot and my mother's fingers were in my butt driving me mad as I tried to feed like the good little slave I was trying to be. After we took turns on the toilet then paired for showers and it was time for bed.

That was something I hadn't given much thought to but I found from Debbie that we were actually doing it all wrong. The thing is a slave doesn't sleep on a bed; she sleeps on the floor.

The next morning I stayed home from work and organized for the beds (apart from my old one which was now Dean's) to be taken away for the Salvation Army Op Shop) then ordered a sheet of foam plastic cut to fit the bigger of the other two bedrooms, arranged for it to be covered in vinyl and delivered to the door.

I was clothed at the door and stripped off at the sign before dragging it through to the bedroom and spreading it out on the floor.It looked wonderful but it was going to be awfully sticky to sleep on. I got two of my king size sheets and spread them out them tossed some pillows down and the possibilities became very obvious. I did try some innocent lying on the floor in various positions with my legs spread and managed to have the first orgasm on the new floor covering.

Each of the others gushed (in some cases literally) over the new sleeping arrangements and once we were all together we had a trial run with us all on the floor. As I expected we moved round changing partners and the old fear of us pairing off looked to have been broken.

Elaine had also been busy and she gave us a lecture on the importance of enemas in our lives as slaves. Picking Margaret and Debbie she demonstrated the Enema stand she had purchased that day. It was just a pole on a stand with a cross beam off which were half a dozen hooks. I t could have been and probably was intended to be used as a coat rack but she insisted it was the last word in enema stands and who were we to argue especially as we all loved having enemas.

We were done in two lots of three which was just as well as it's kill or be killed when you near the squat and let go stage with one toilet to get to.

The subject of showers was raised and it was pointed out that an obedient slave always has cold showers- never hot. That was what we had done although we had been guilty of some back sliding. We ended up compromising having a cold shower then getting a warm up to finish. Well cold only just seemed the perfect way to have us all down with chills doing the cold water only routine and we all worked so we had to be healthy to keep doing that.

Dean went through his training at The Grand Master's mansion and every time we saw him he was more like a master and less like my Dean. He ran the house as Master now and that, as it turned out, was the beginning of the end.

It wasn't his fault but try as we might we were never going to be anything other than independent women playing at being submissive. We could be submissive for a time, and it was neat, but we couldn't do it- not all the time. I think he picked it before we did although that was possibly because we were trying not to admit it was happening and he became a lot friendlier and less masterly than he had been.

We got more fucks from him too which we loved but it was one guy with six adoring women not one Master with six obedient sex slaves. So in the end we girls had a session and we came to the less than blinding realization that what we loved, really loved ,was our relationship. The six of us I mean. We loved each other. Each of us bought something by way of our personalities and our absence made the others feel that much poorer.

Not only that but we all loved lesbian sex and I have to say we were, shall I say, at well past post grad standard in all aspects of that. The result of all this was that Dean returned all the finances to me and the girls then a few days later after one final meal with the main course served on me and the dessert served on Barb he left us.

We had replaced him with our group.The Grand Master visited us and tried to get us to switch to him. We told him to fuck off.

It was no more than a week into our girls only lives that Margaret had the idea of giving other women and girls the chance to partake in our lifestyle. We simply invited women we knew to join us for a night or a weekend. They got a thirty second clip of what we got up to so they knew what to expect. All of them wanted to do it and the waiting list is currently thirty one weeks long.

Other groups have formed, modeled on ours, and we visit each other regularly. We visit Dean too although we are respectably dressed when we go to see him and his partner Tina. Margaret took a long time to get over that. He was seeing Tina well before we finally called it quits and I have a mistrust of him because of that which won't go away.

And that's my life. Weird? Oh God yes. Do I regret one second of it? Oh fuck no. The thing is you get just so many hours and minutes and it's up to you how you use them. I wasted so many until that evening Barb and I got Dean to believe the Light Meter story and my life since then has been so fulfilling. I'm so much stronger too having been a slave. We all are although we still love to strip naked at the sign, eat our food from bowls on the floor and sleep on padded mats.