The Light Within Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the organ that receives her food and that she uses to speak. To penetrate it is to arouse two and sometimes three different aspects of her pleasure centers. The first is to stifle noises or speech to intensify her feelings of helplessness. The second is to cause some degree of humiliation, since it implies that the only method she has of communicating is better served by ignoring her wishes. The third is really an extension of the second, since complete penetration of her mouth and throat can cut off her air supply, which is vital to her health. Short interruptions are allowable, since they force her to experience helplessness and dependence and remind her of her weakness but if you do so you must be careful to monitor her heart rate and consciousness or else you could hurt or even kill her."

I felt really dizzy now. This was a bad idea, very bad. I felt something thin and slightly damp press against my teeth and let out a little squeak.

"She uses those to feed,"Perikos told Shadow, who was presumably touching my teeth. "If you push past those you will feel the wetness and softness of her mouth, which is a reasonable facsimile of a sex organ I believe you are already acquainted with."

Shadow's slender but incredibly dense tentacle pushed past my teeth and into my mouth. He ran it over the roof of my mouth and my gums and traced the back of my throat, though he seemed particularly interested in my tongue.

"When she is very pleased she will often run it up and down whatever she can reach,"Perikos answered Shadow's unasked question and made me blush horribly all in one fell swoop.

Shadow's clammy tendril wound itself around my tongue while Perikos held me still. Shadow tightened his grip so I couldn't pull my tongue away. I squirmed and tried to focus on my breathing, which is a lot harder now I was quite literally tongue-tied. Shadow waited until my breathing had stabilized and then released my tongue in search of better prospects. I had the sense he wasn't content unless I was on the verge of crying uncle.

He poked and prodded at the insides of my cheeks, making the skin distend. He slithered like a snake to the back of my throat over my tongue and triggered my gag reflex, something Perikos was very good at avoiding. I choked on the tentacle in my throat but stopped myself from coughing.

"Yes, I usually avoid that if I can because it does not feel particularly pleasant as you have no doubt noticed, but it can be used to great effect to remind her of her helplessness and at any rate, if her mouth and throat are sufficiently penetrated, sometimes it is unavoidable."

My pussy lips throbbed and hummed at Perikos' words but still the only thing touching me south of my mouth was Perikos' teasing tentacle that held my pussy lips together.

"Moving back and forth inside of her mouth as you doubtlessly intuited when you were both alone in the cave creates a similar sensation of pleasure in Jayn,"Perikos' tendrils stroked my jaw and neck again and Shadow began to thrust, slowly and tentatively at first and then with lust bordering on aggression. I opened my mouth as widely as I could to lessen the impact.

"You can feel her joy, can you not?"Perikos asked Shadow after several moments of silence besides my grunts and moans. "Her thrill in being controlled, filled and used? But take care because her joy in these things is connected to her affection and trust. If you lose her trust then she will not relax enough rise to new heights. You may elicit fear but you will never properly elicit arousal."

Shadow triggered my gag reflex twice more and had we been alone, Perikos was right, I would have hated it. But instead Perikos held me perfectly still and allowed himself to know everything I was feeling while he coached Shadow as to the right way to...use me. I moaned around Shadow's shaft again.

"Now push past the back of her mouth to her throat. Deeper. Doing so will force her to swallow you but never give her too much. Gauge her reaction precisely and always retract yourself or provide her with air if you plan to remain there."

I couldn't help but shake and thrash a little as Shadow pushed into my throat and held himself there for a moment. He pulled himself free so I could suck air into my lungs and then without warning he plunged himself slightly deeper and held himself there for several long seconds. He pulled out and waited for me to catch my breath before plummeting back in over and over.

"You are doing well, Little Shade,"Perikos whispered to me and though I was certain Shadow could hear I didn't care. Shadow's tentacle slid down my throat again. "It is not easy to be used as you are, and although you delight in it, it must not be easy to be outnumbered, held down and thoroughly controlled."Shadow allowed me to breathe for the count of five before plugging my throat again. "How are you feeling, Second?"

Considering I was the one choking on a phallus, I didn't appreciate Shadow's right to an opinion. A moment later I heard a cool, vibrant refrain that I didn't immediately realize was Shadow's. "Very well. I am largely renewed."

"Excellent,"Perikos' warmth crashed into me and I longed to feel him inside me in spite of my soreness. "Then please withdraw yourself so we may soon be on our way. I believe the ships have gone, I can no longer sense them."

Shadow pulled himself from my throat with an odd sort of sucking sound and Perikos lifted my blindfold and allowed me to sink to the ground as he released my swollen pussy lips and my arms.

"Wait! Wait, what the hell was that?" I had been hovering on the edge for nearly a minute and suddenly they were done? "What happened to my pleasure?"

"You felt a great deal of pleasure, Little Shade. I do not understand."The only problem was that he understood exactly why I felt slighted.

"You know what I mean! You're using me, you're teasing me and then you're just packing up and pretending I'm being demanding. You get food, I get climaxes. That was the deal."

Perikos scooped me up in his darkness as Shadow moved to check the cave entrance for signs of the Kragosi ships. "Actually, any semblance of a deal we had was one where I fed on you in a manner I specified and I would protect you. I have realized that waiting until I am famished and glutting myself is a danger to your wellbeing – "

"No it isn't!"

" – since I fear what will happen if I take too much – "

"Nothing will happen!"

" – so my Second and I will implement a new plan. We will feed off you in small doses. Out here there is no way of knowing when we will have cover, when we might next rest and so the best solution is to feed off you by keeping you constantly aroused."

"WHAT?"

"By stimulating you frequently and restricting your release, we may not only feed but maintain greater control over ourselves."Perikos sounded warm, pleased with himself even. My head was reeling and I felt furious.

"Do you even know what that does to a person? That's like torture! Do you want me to go crazy?"

"Of course not,"he replied as Shadow turned back from the entrance with his report. "We are not abandoning you and denying you entirely. We will monitor your current state and adjust our actions according."I felt something thin and flat slip between my thighs to pull and tweak at my clit before withdrawing its attention. I moaned and grabbed the tendril as it hovered over the crease between my thighs, pushing it away.

"If you're not gonna help me out, don't tease. I can't take it."

Shadow's cool, logical tones rang out over the cavern but at least he didn't sound as bitter as before. "I cannot detect any airborne craft in this area. My recommendations are that we head northwest for one hundred and thirty-two kilometers where we briefly rest, which will provide the Human an opportunity to drink. From there we can set a new course."

"Excellent. Lead on, Second,"Perikos replied before turning his attention on me. "Of course we will 'tease' you and you can and will take it, Jaynling."He arranged my body so that if he were person-shaped I would be piggyback riding. He wound several spools of blackness around my hips and waist and I felt something tiny and irregular brush against my clit, sending waves of ecstasy through me. I rubbed myself against him and I couldn't find it – he was infuriatingly smooth. Perikos' music sounded like bells. "Don't worry, Sweet Shade, you have at least three hours to try to find it again."

12