All Comments on 'The Light Within Ch. 04'

by arkadys_lyric

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent!

Unbelievable amazing and wonderful story. Is that the end or just an open end? I love it:) They are so qute together and I imagine they three will make a happy 'family':) A King, A Queen and A Secon In Command:)

bitofkinkbitofkinkalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Just excellent. I was a little thrown in a few small places with the showdown with the king, but it didn't detract from it. Loved the story. I would definately read this again. And I would definately read your future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

Lord..lol i lov this story. Is this the end..hope there is another chapter or 2 to give it a good ending.

Morrigan_Morrigan_almost 14 years ago
Great!

They won! Oh, I love your writing - it so visual like you are there. So now Jayn will have plenty of soft duvets, warm cocoa, every food delicatesy imaginable and love and admiration of the whole planet:) If the King can afford to provide money so Kragosi to be tempted the little domestic pleasures of Jayn won't be a problem:) But really how the King has so many money? After there is no industry or agriculture - at least not human like:)

Are you sure this is the end? I would love to read another installment where Jayn is a Queen and a little Prince of Princess will be created:)

Absolutely great story!

AngelePoemAngelePoemalmost 14 years ago
Love your stories!

You have absolutely transcended all ideas of what erotic literature is and has been in this beautifully detailed story of Jayn and Perikos.. Your expression of your characters redefine the experience of what being human means, our constant need for validation and acceptance on all levels.

Thank you for writing and sharing your work.

aeillillaeillillalmost 14 years ago
love this!!!!

I have been so obsessed with this story - so much more than I am willing to admit. I'd check to see if it had been updated every now and then and when I saw we were getting new chapters I did a little happy jig. Of course with these new chapters also means the end of the story which is quite sad. I hope we get at least another chapter or two after this one to clear & wrap up a few things. Also so we can see how well Perikos treats Jayn and all the nice comfy things he buys (with all the money the planet has some how, PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS!!!!) her so she can live the rest of her life in luxury as the Queen, popping out little mixed-species babies

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue writing after this! Even if I never get to see Jayn & Perikos again it'll be OK if it means I get to read more of your incredible stories.

I'm off to re-read the series...AGAIN (you know just in case I missed anything)

erin1955erin1955almost 14 years ago
Fantastic

Loved every minute of it.i want them to have babies.lol.i want him to mate with her properly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Epic!

Vision. Intensity. Unbelievably erotic. You are an exceptional writer.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

i started reading the first chapter of the first story this morning and i just couldn't stop till i had reached this last one.

you took an unfamiliar world and made it so real and believable it was breathtaking. the emotions, turmoil, it was all done to perfection.

i do hope you post more of this story(o anything else for that matter)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

I have never found a story this well written before, I could not stop reading. Is there any chance at all that you will continue this series? I am in love with the character Perikos. Perfect mix of eroticism and story. 5/5

EnithermonEnithermonover 13 years ago
Very happy camper.

Hey there,

I had figured you'd end it after the last installment. I've been busy and haven't had time to re-read your stories...as I find I'm wont to do. But I decided I'd not had my fix and so popped on only to find to my unending delight that there was-gasp- more!

I am indeed a very happy camper. Yours is the best kind of erotic writing; the raw, honest kind that's so difficult and terrifying to write because it comes straight from the those dark little knots we keep so carefully hidden away. Those are the rare and precious parts of people, and parts we don't often get to share.

You write well and with imagination, but more than that, you're very brave, and honest, and I admire you greatly for that. Thank you.

-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

This is a great story, one of the best on this site.

There are not so many good stories reflecting relationships

between so different spieces (usually some crap about vampires, demons etc. BOORING) so please write some more about pretty human girls and dominating tentacled aliens. You do it perfectly.

Please?

Cinns_FantaCiesCinns_FantaCiesabout 13 years ago
more than I ever imagined

Reading this gave me more than erotica,it filled a need to know that I am not a lonely oddity. Somehow I found this story when I most needed it. Unbelievable talent paired with a very brave heart. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep coming back!

I love this story so much that when I finish it, I start all over! I only wish that you can continue, but how? Never mind that. I still love the story,and I will forever re-read it all over again.

BCarloBCarloabout 12 years ago
WOW

I just finished the entire trilogy, and All I can say is that it was Amazing! Very very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

I've now read the Trilogy, and I've gotta say, this is by far, one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. The relationship you've built between the characters is absolutely captivating, and I must admit, I was a little upset when it crossed my mind that you might not continue writing this series. Thank you for submitting them, and I hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
These are amazing stories.

I keep coming back hoping there will be more, the next part of the story. Are hybrid children possible? Will they able to withstand sun light..... I've reread the trilogy so many time I've lost count. I hardly ever re-read anything but this has to be one of the best stories I've ever read!

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Hurried finish?

This last part of the story seems to have been hurried and not as professional as the other chapters. Lots of small errors that a proof reader should have caught. Please don't think I'm complaining, I very much appreciate the effort put into a truly great story and it's ending.... or is it the end? As a Sci-Fi author you have a great many fans, please count me as one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

This is not my usual schtick. I love sci-fi and stories well told but I've never been particularly turned on by the bdsm slave master dynamic. That being said? Woo boy did you craft one hell of a story. I found it incredibly well written, wonderfully original and hot as hell. Seriously. Hot.

Thanks for sharing--I'll be on the lookout for anything (and I do mean ANYTHING) else from you because it's sure to be amazing!

AquiliusAquiliusabout 10 years ago
Shyness Breaker

After reading this I can't imagine you being so shy. The thought and wording that went into this story and then the boldness to share it is impressive. In particular, I thought you did an excellent job of portraying reality in an unrealistic situation.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 10 years ago

This was one of the most fucked up stories I've read to date on this site..... I was thrown in so many ways that it stretched my comfort zone and my suspension of disbelief....

I LOVED THIS! LOVE LOVE LOVE! New fav author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

holy hell!!!! this story gets me going. I would have loved to see a scene with ALL three of them going at it in front of his new subjects to feed them.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderalmost 9 years ago
I just finished this story and all I can say is "WOW"!

I just finished this story and all I can say is "WOW"! It kind of reminded me of "Friday" by Heinlin but with lots of sex with a tentacle monster! You should consider cleaning it up just a tad bit and publishing it as a book.

SirenaSeabornSirenaSeabornover 6 years ago
Loved this series!

I binge read the entire series. This is wonderful! Please keep writing!

DreamLover_4DreamLover_4over 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I am so glad I came across this story after it has all been submitted because it's definitely the kind of story to sit and read all at once. Your character development and ability to create a scene is remarkable. Throw in the added kinkines of it all and you've got yourself an amazing piece of unexpected erotica. Myself, along with many others as I've seen it, would be more than happy if there was a continuation even though you said it's the end. There's something so lovable about what became of their relationship, more than just the "sub/Dom" aspect of it. I mean, I cried when they fought! Ugh, there's just too many good things I can say about this story you have developed so wonderfully! Thank you for sharing with us xoxo

XericXericalmost 3 years ago

Great characters and stimulating points of view. I love the dark planet and the way the Perikos feed. A little bit horror and a lot scifi, it works! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous