The Lion's Den

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my thoughts away and invited him to join me. He took a deep breath and as I sat down in the tub he slid out of his boxers and bravely stood up. I tried not to look, just so as not to embarrass him, but it was difficult because out of the corner of my eye, I could tell immediately that he had a semi. He had such a large dick and I marveled at its length, even semi hard. My insides jumped with excitement knowing he found me attractive. Now don't get me wrong, most guys had no problem getting an erection with me, but for some reason I actually cared that he was attracted to me. I inhaled deeply thinking that I had him all to myself all night long. We were together. That was all that mattered.

He climbed into the tub and lowered himself down in beside me. I grabbed the soap and a loofah and rubbed them together until I had some good suds. I leaned close to Andrew and began soaping his back. He reached his hands out in front of him to collect the water streaming down from the waterfall.

I heard him sigh and felt his muscles begin relaxing. I continued soaping his back and then trailed the loofah around the front and massaged his chest. He laid his arms on the edges of the Jacuzzi and leaned back to give me better access. I lathered him up and continued down his arms to his fingers. When I reached back to his chest he lifted one arm and began guiding my hand down lower and lower until I reached his lower abdomen. I lathered lower until I reached his lower region. I stroked his shaft while washing him and his eyes fluttered.

I felt Andrew's cock stiffening beneath my touch and I wanted more. I washed him gently so I didn't rub him raw. His thighs began rhythmically moving against the loofah and my hand and Andrew's hands gripped the side of the Jacuzzi. The water sloshed around his lower body slapping against his large erect cock. He moved faster and brought his hand down to where mine was working and brushed away the loofah. He guided my hand to his cock and full length of his shaft, his hand on top of mine, guiding me.

His moaning was coming faster now and he was jerking against my hand roughly. I glanced around and found a towel. I grabbed the towel and got it ready for when he came so he didn't shoot his load into our clean water. My fingers wrapped snugly around his dick, moving from shaft to head gently at first and then tightening my grasp at the head. Every time I reached the head of his shaft, Andrew moaned loudly, trying to hold it in. His teeth were clenched and his left hand grabbed my shoulder, digging his fingers into my flesh. His other hand guided me along his shaft faster and harder now. I watched Andrew's body writhe with pleasure, getting myself more and more excited just by watching his body. I felt his balls tighten and I grabbed the towel, covering his head. He cried out my name as he came. His eyes squeezed shut and he became completely rigid. His body froze and seconds later he inhaled deeply and shuddered. I lifted the towel away and tossed it outside the tub. He slowly opened his eyes and inhaled again.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry. I don't know what got over me." Andrew shifted positions and leaned close to me.

"Andrew. This is a place of sex. Anything you want goes." I stared into his eyes feeling his breath on my cheek.

"Anything?" He whispered into my ear, gently nibbling on it.

"Yes!" I giggled and felt his right hand touch my shoulder and then begin traveling down my chest until he reached my left breast. He squeezed the breast and began tweaking the nipple.

"Your skin is so damn soft." Andrew whispered into my ear, moving his body closer to mine. I stroked my hand down his back and up to his shoulders.

"And your skin is still soapy." I laughed nervously, not knowing what he was up to.

"Good." He nibbled at my ear and lowered his mouth to my breast. He bit the nipple gently and I moaned out of pure want. He leaned me back against the tub and in a second was between my legs. I gasped and he looked down at our bodies touching. "I never knew I could feel this sexual about someone." Andrew moved in against me and I felt his erection pressing against my lips. "Can I touch you?" Andrew asked politely.

"Yes." I moaned and he brought his hand down to my stomach and traced an outline down my stomach and to my pelvis. His fingers disappeared between my legs and I nearly melted when I felt his fingers touch the little mound between my lips. He manipulated it with precision. I writhed against his fingers, pleading for more, feeling his cock gently nudge my opening.

"Do you like that Megan?" Andrew smiled feeling empowered now. I merely nodded and spread my legs wider. My hands gripped his shoulders and I took deep breaths. I cried loudly when seconds later, Andrew's fingers plummeted deep inside me. "Wow, you feel pretty tight." Andrew writhed against me, sliding his fingers in and out of me. The length of his fingers was larger than some of the cocks I had fucked. Andrew's cock was definitely one of the largest. His fingers hit my G-spot and I screamed louder and louder as he fucked me with his hand. The water was getting higher now and it sloshed around the sides of the tub.

"Andrew!" I cried as I came. I could feel my wetness slide over Andrew's fingers and he gave me a couple extra thrusts of his hand before pulling his fingers out. "God. I love your hands." I sat up and Andrew's face was beet red. "Come here. Let me rinse the soap off your back." He leaned against me as I rinsed his back. He reached up and turned off the water.

"Come here." Andrew turned around and pulled me between his legs. He wrapped his arms around me and held me against him. I curled in a ball and relaxed against his chest, feeling his heartbeat. We stayed like that for long minutes in silence and it was the happiest moment of my life.

"Maybe we should get out?" I asked after several minutes had passed and the water began cooling down.

"Yeah. I'm feeling tired, and a little hungry." Andrew stood up after I had climbed out from between his legs. He grabbed a towel and when I stood, he wrapped it around me. "There you go sweetheart." He then grabbed his own towel.

"What a gentleman. Would you like me to order something to eat?"

"That would be great." Andrew stepped out of the tub and I pulled the stopper and the water began twirling down the drain. "I'm going to use the bathroom."

"Ok I'll get dressed and get the menu." Andrew disappeared into the bathroom and I walked over to the little dresser. I pulled out a long white silk nightgown and slipped it over my head. It fell to my upper thighs. To match I slid into some red and white silk underwear. I sat down on the sofa and grabbed the menu. A big cheeseburger sounded good with some french fries drizzled with ketchup. A slice of apple pie sounded good too. With a large pitcher of ice tea.

"What are you hungry for?" I grabbed a pencil and paper and wrote down my order.

"Can I see the menu?" Andrew emerged still wearing the towel wrapped around his small waist. He glanced at the menu and moaned. "Pad Thai...with chicken."

"Sounds good. Want some apple pie? And maybe some iced tea?" I smiled.

"Yeah." Andrew nodded and walked over to his bag. He pulled out a fresh pair of boxers and dropped his towel. He shot a sideways glance at me before sliding them up over his long legs. He pulled on a short sleeve green t-shirt and came over and sat near me, next to the fire. I picked up the receiver on the telephone and dialed room service. I gave them my id number and placed our order.

"Ok we got a little while before it'll be here. But it shouldn't be long." I looked over at Andrew to find him staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"You look so beautiful. There's something about you." Andrew contemplated.

"Well thanks Drew." I beamed.

"No I mean it...every time I get too close to you I can't control myself." Andrew pulled my body against his and I could smell coconut. His soft full lips met mine for the first time and I moaned against them.

"You smell good and you taste even better." I got closer to him and inhaled his sweet scent. Our tongues met in a romantic gesture, like two lovers slow dancing. I tasted his soft sweet mouth and he did the same to me. My hand automatically trailed down his body to his erection and began massaging it. Andrew groaned in frustration and fidgeted against me. I mumbled against his lips that I was sorry and he shook his head ever so gently and took my hand. He showed me how he wanted me to massage him and I copied his movements once he removed his hand from mine.

His hands massaged my breasts through the silk nightie I was wearing. I could hear his whimpers escaping his lips as we kissed. I slid off the edge of the couch and positioned myself between his legs. I glanced up at him and his breathing accelerated. My hands found the rim of his boxers and I pulled them down enough to pull out his dick. It stood proudly at attention, awaiting its next touch. I leaned down and tasted the tip with a flick of my tongue. Andrew moaned aloud and his hands worked their way into my long auburn hair. His cock was salty and sweet and the little bit of fluid my tongue had gathered, settled nicely in my mouth. I wanted more almost as bad as he did.

He gripped my head gently and pushed me closer to his cock. I decided to tease him a bit before going for it. I flicked at the head of his shaft repeatedly with my tongue, darting this way and that. His thighs moved off the couch and closer to my head. I leaned in close and my lips clasped around one of his balls, sucking on it fervently. He moaned uncontrollably as I ran my tongue from his balls along the bottom of his shaft and worked my way to the tip. His body jerked against me every inch I moved. Finally I wrapped my lips around his head and gave him a healthy suck. He gave a moan of satisfaction and I heard him mumbling incoherently.

A little uneasy, I gazed at his full length. He had to be almost seven inches, maybe less maybe more. I wondered if I could get all of him inside my mouth. Probably not without deep throating him, and then it would still be difficult. I sucked gingerly on the head of his shaft, tasting the fluid he gave up. His hands worked around in my hair, feeling like a scalp massage as he repeatedly pushed down on my head, trying to get more of him inside my mouth. I obliged him and in a swift move, I took most of his cock inside my mouth and then returned back to the head. He gasped and whimpered. I repeated the motion again, this time slower. Andrew's thighs moved to my mouth, in perfect rhythm without hurting me. I took as much of his cock into my mouth and sucked. I lathered his cock with my saliva, tasting every inch of it, almost devouring it.

Andrew's hands were guiding my head a little more forceful now, and I knew it wouldn't be long before he shot his seed down my throat. I opened my throat and took his cock in as deep as I could while deep throating him. He shuddered against my face and my hands went to work on his balls, massaging them, squeezing them. Andrew's mumbles were coming faster now, as were his thrusts. I sucked harder, working my way to the head where I gave him a little nip with my lips. He threw his head back and groaned and I nipped his cock down until I reached his balls, which I suckled fondly. I worked my way back and forth along his shaft sucking him as he fucked my face. Finally I heard my work result in success. I heard Andrew's low voice announce that he was going to come.

Andrew pulled on my head to remove me from his cock, usually a gesture that the guy doesn't want to assume he can come in your mouth. I fluttered my hand at his and moved closer to his lap, sucking faster and harder. His scent was musky and manly and I wanted him to come in my mouth. A few more feeble cries of announcing his orgasm and I felt his cock grow ultra stiff. His cum shot in my mouth and most of it was swallowed immediately. I could feel the rest mixing with my saliva as I continued moving over his cock from head to balls. He was salty and tart but tasted delicious. This was my most enjoyable cock sucking ever and I relished in his taste and softness. Even rock hard, his cock was soft to the touch. His thighs jerked again, shooting a little more come inside my mouth. I slurped all over his cock tasting everything, not letting anything go to waste.

"Room service. Your dinner is here." A knock on the door announced. Andrew's head snapped to attention and he sat up a little straighter. I sucked the rest of the saliva and come off of him and removed my mouth from his cock.

"I think I already had dinner." I wiped my mouth with a tissue and winked at Andrew who blushed and put himself away. I walked over to the door and smiled at Joe, the delivery boy. "Thanks." Joe smirked, seeing my flushed skin. I moved aside and let him enter. He walked briskly to the table between the couches, where Andrew sat, still fixated on what had just occurred and Joe placed the tray down and tipped his head at Andrew.

"Have a good evening Megan." Joe nodded at me and shut the door behind him.

"Are you hungry Andrew?" I asked as I sat next to him.

"I'm starved." He leaned forward and opened the lid off one of the plates. French fries. That was mine. He handed it to me and then continued to the next plate. I poured us iced tea and sweetened mine with sweet n low, and Andrew followed suit. We delved into our food, talking a little, eating a lot. We found out that we both liked some of the same movies, music, and foods. Andrew described his band in a little more detail and even gave me a copy so I could listen to it after he had left.

"I am so tired...and stuffed." Andrew leaned back against the couch and stretched. I nodded in agreement and drank the last of my ice tea. I collected the dishes, replaced them on the tray and dialed room service again. I told Joe that our tray was ready for pickup and placed it outside the door for him to retrieve it. When I closed the door, Andrew was pulling back the sheets and comforter and he climbed underneath them. "You want to join me?"

"Yeah. It is after one in the morning." I climbed into bed next to him and turned on the television across from the bed. Andrew slipped his arm around me and pulled me onto his chest.

"You know. I've never slept in the same bed with a girl before." Andrew told me as I flipped through channels. "Well obviously since I've never really done anything with a girl."

"I'm glad. I like being your first." I looked up into his eyes and he kissed my lips firmly. I found Adult Swim and turned the volume down a little. I closed my eyes and listened to Andrew's heartbeat as I lulled in my fantasy world.

"I was really angry at first with my friends for dragging me here. I'm not the type of guy to sleep with any one, especially to pay for it. No offense to you of course. I just want that true love. But as soon as our eyes made contact I knew you were the right girl for the job." Andrew played with my hair gently and I cooed at him.

"This is the first time I've really enjoyed myself. I actually wanted to be with you Andrew. Your eyes. Something about your eyes." I mumbled, half asleep.

"Mmhmm." Andrew agreed, and leaned over to click off the lights.

"Meant to meet maybe." I inhaled his sweet coconut scent.

"Kismet." Andrew kissed my forehead.

12