Rihanna and 2 Lucky Guys

Story Info
Threesome with Rihanna.
4.1k words
4.5
6.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional tale of Rihanna at the hotel bar and having fun with a couple of guys.

Rihanna wants room service

What a day it had been. Rihanna had been partying in Miami since late Saturday afternoon and it was now the early hours of Sunday morning.

As ever, she had danced. She had been drinking for fun. She had been down at her favourite Mexican restaurant. She had moved on to a couple of clubs. She had danced, and one hell of a dancer she was, with her hips moving like no other.

During the night, with all the various changes of location, her entourage had got less and less as the night went on. It was home time, but Rihanna was never one for stopping. This night, she ended up in the hotel bar with two security guards at a discreet distance, and her assistant.

One more drink was the plan, but this hotel bar never closes, and Rihanna continued to drink and laugh with whoever would listen, or whoever would talk to her. A group of boys down from New York had taken a big fancy to Rihanna, and the feeling was mutual.

A few of the lads in the group were talking to many women, but there were two who were transfixed by the beauty of Rihanna. That night she was dressed as sexy as ever. A small black top which showed off her ample assets, a short black skirt that showed off her bare legs, and some little black shoes.

The personal assistant had taken a fancy to one of the many boys in the bar that night and it was clear there was some sexual chemistry. She asked if she was needed anymore, it was clear Rihanna wasn't planning on going out again, and she did have her security. It was ok'd that she wasn't needed, and was encouraged to go and have some fun.

With Rihanna left with her two guys and some security, she turned to the boys and made it very clear what she wanted.

"Are you two boys happy seeing each other naked?"

Both lads looked at each other and you could see their minds ticking.

"I want to take you both to my room. I will tell security that you will look after me. Does that sound good to you guys?"

Glenn, one of the guys said, "Fuck. Fuck yeah."

The other guy Todd, a little more hesitant, but with a verbal nod was saying hell yeah.

Rihanna stood up and went to speak to the security men. Within a few moments, they departed, but without first taking pictures of the guys. It was a moment for Glenn and Todd, which gave them a sense of fear. But the fear was quickly forgotten when they saw Rihanna standing right in front of them and looking right at them.

"Come on guys. Let's go."

Rihanna strolled ahead of both guys, as they quickly followed behind, watching her ass wiggle from side to side towards the lifts.

Todd whispered to Glenn, "I'm going to slam the fuck out of Rihanna."

Glenn replied, "WE are going to slam the fuck out of Rihanna."

Glenn hadn't kept his voice down and Rihanna had heard, turned, and smiled.

To enter the lift, Rihanna grinned and asked, "I like. Are you going up?"

The ride up to the suites on the top floor didn't take long. In that lift, though plenty of time existed for Rihanna to pull both guys close and gave them both a taste of what was to come. Her lips locked lips with Todd, whilst her hand grabbed his crotch of Glenn.

Rihanna spoke, "This is going to be wild."

She grabbed the hands of both guys and walked them towards her suite. She paused to grab her key card from her tiny bra and hurried each of them went through the door.

Rihanna spoke, "Tie me up, rip my clothes off me, do whatever you want to me. I'm going to do the same to you two. Don't hold back."

Glenn loved what he was hearing, and in a million dreams, never thought he would be in this position, or even believe, he was in this situation.

Rihanna snapped at Glenn, "COME ON. YOU WERE THE BIG TALKER BEFORE."

Rihanna had invited them both into her bedroom and calmly laid herself down and spreadeagled herself. She was looking into Glenn's eyes knowing what she wanted.

She wasn't drugged and she was only a little bit tipsy, despite the cocktails and shots she put away. Rihanna had found two guys in a bar and wanted to be taken.

Rihanna continued to demand action, "Ram your cocks into me. Shove them deep in my pussy and let's see what you got to give. COME ON!"

Both Glenn's and Todd's cocks were hard in their pants, and both were in awe of what they saw in front of his eyes.

Rihanna was laying on her back, her legs were spread wide, and her top was now laying in a way, that her breasts were popping out. Her lips, her eyes, everything now didn't feel real.

Rihanna's tone seductively changed, as she looked at both of them looking at her and more calmy spoke.

"Hey. Please don't be scared off, I know I can be a bitch, but I am a sexy bitch. I'm hot, you're both hot, and all of us are looking for a good time. Take your clothes off. All your clothes, then come and kiss me. I want you to kiss me."

Nothing was said, as both men stripped naked and climbed onto the bed and started to take turns in kissing. The kisses this time were more sensual, and gentler, as they kissed slowly, and took time to kiss around Rihanna's lips.

Todd spoke, "You're so hot. I'm the luckiest guy in the world right now."

Rihanna smiled back and kept kissing, as she reached out and put her hands over Todd's bum and stroked him down the back of his thighs, and then felt his bulge.

Rihanna whispered to Todd, "I want that hard cock inside me. You're extremely big."

She looked at Glenn and said she would give him the best blow job of his life if he'd let Todd fill her up first.

Glenn moved back a little to watch his friend and Rihanna get it on. Todd's body was pressed against her now, and at that moment, he lost control as Rihanna used her left leg to pull him in closer to then flip him onto his back, for her to be on top. She sat upright on her knees to look down at him.

Todd spoke in shock, "Wow, you don't mess around."

"I know what I want."

Rihanna was tired of being covered up and pulled her top over her head, which showed her breasts in full glory. They were barely held in by a small bra.

Next, she reached for her short skirt to remove it. Todd put his hand to it to help her, but Rihanna opted to move his hand to her thigh. In Todd raising another hand, she placed it on her other thigh.

Todd expressed his satisfaction and sounded like a lost puppy, "You're so sexy."

"I'll feel sexier in a moment."

Next, Rihanna opted to stand up on the bed. She dropped her skirt and kicked it off the bed. With her left in a pair of pants and bra, which were near see-through, she dropped her hands inside them, and let them fall. They fell on Todd's lap, as he watched her remove her bra, to show two perfect breasts.

Todd was looking up at a bare pussy and the sexiest woman he had ever seen naked.

Rihanna spoke, "I want to ride that cock to pieces and feel your dirty spunk inside me."

With that, Rihanna lowered her body onto Todd's and directed his cock into her pussy. She grounded down on it, as her hips moved to take in everything she could.

"Oh, fuck Rihanna, that's unbelievable. Oh fuck, you feel so fucking good on me."

"Stay hard for me. Stay hard. Mmm.........I love cock inside me. Come on Todd, make me work for your spunk."

Todd had placed his hands on Rihanna's hips and was feeling every single grind and movement on his cock and balls. He could see her nipples were hardening, as she was getting more and more into riding him.

Glenn now watching from a chair, which he had moved as close as he could to the bed, watched in awe as he watched Rihanna with two fingers, start to rub her clit and was now starting to get off on the feelings which were shaking through her body.

"Oh, Todd can you feel my pussy juices? Oh god, you're making me cum. You're making me cum."

"I can feel you. Cum for me Rihanna. Cum for me."

Todd couldn't believe the words he was hearing, but he was watching it and knew it was true. Todd was hard, but Rihanna was getting herself off quickly.

"Fuck me, Todd. Fuck me. Oh god. You are making me want to cum. I want to cum."

Rihanna's pussy was grinding down more and more into Todd's groin and he could feel her pussy tightening around his cock.

"Fuck Yes. Fuck me, Todd. Stay hard. Oh god stay hard, I'm going to........."

A gush of juices was engulfing Todd's cock as he felt his Barbados superstar explode all over him, and the sheer force of her squirting juices took Rihanna off Todd's cock.

"Oh, fuck Todd. That cock is big, but I want it bigger when it explodes inside me."

"My pussy is aching for more and more cock."

To Todd's surprise, as his hands roamed up Rihanna's legs, she grabbed one hand and forced it close to her pussy.

Rihanna said, "Stick your fingers in my pussy, I'll take a finger blast, whilst I warm you up."

Todd started with 2 fingers; he knew she'd need more from the feeling of her pussy around his cock. He eased fingers inside and started delving inside her little by little. As he did this, Rihanna stroked his cock and felt his balls.

Glenn who sat in his chair watching all the action was rock hard. He asked when it was his turn.

"I'll get to you Glenn. Todd, fucking giving it to me."

Todd spoke, "Oh, Rihanna, you're turning me on."

"Give me more fingers and faster."

Todd did what he was told. He stuck another finger inside and was starting to go very deep. He could feel her juices starting to flow again and he could hear Rihanna panting for breath. He was struggling himself as Rihanna's hand gripped more and more around his cock.

Rihanna moaned and groaned "Yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck yes, I, I, I, Ohhhh."

"Make me cum, make me cum," she continued.

Todd's fingers were sticky and wet, and as he plunged his fingers deeper one more time, he could feel her pussy loosen, before a further squirt of juices gushed out.

Todd whispered, "How was that for you?"

Rihanna answered, "You turn me on so fucking much. I want to suck your cock for hours and let you fuck me all night, but there are two of you."

Whilst talking Rihanna took hold of Todd's cock and with her stunning eyes beckoned Glenn closer to stroke his hard cock.

Rihanna spoke, "I bet you both want to fuck the shit out of my ass?"

Todd was thinking she was not wrong, but in that moment of thinking, Rihanna started to kiss Glenn's balls. Whilst continuing to wank them both off with her hands.

Rihanna's next move was to put Glenn's cock in her mouth. She started to suck him off and sunk his cock deep down into her mouth. This was Glenn's first bit of action, and he was loving it. He could feel her tongue licking his huge cock.

Rihanna paused to say, "Cum in my mouth Glenn. Todd, I want you to explode in my pussy."

Todd with still a hand wrapped around his cock couldn't move and didn't want to move, despite being so near to his friend who was close to emptying his load.

Glenn's cock was covered once again by the mouth of Rihanna, and he was in ecstasy as she sucked down and felt his balls more and more. Rihanna started to open her mouth and lick it with her tongue from base to head, then closed her mouth and sucked on it once again.

In what felt like an age, his cock was being fully worked on, and he felt powerless to be blown off by one amazing woman.

You could hear Rihanna's sucking motion more and more, as he became more and more lubricated from her spit and kisses which were smothering his cock.

Glenn started groaning, "Oh Wow, Oh god, that so good, so, so good, Oh, Oh."

Rihanna could tell he was ready to blow as she started to taste pre-cum. Even more so when she had a hand on her head and her hair was pulled to one side.

Glenn had 9-inches of cock slamming into her mouth and when one more big lick came and a huge suck, it was far too much.

"FUCK YES. OH FUCK. YES, YES..............YES."

Rihanna with her mouth firmly wrapped around Glenn's cock took a full load of spunk. She swallowed what she could and let the excess drip out.

But then kept bobbing her head up and down onto his cock and licking more of what she could and put in another huge suck of his cock.

"OH FUCK, YES."

Another load of spunk had exploded as Glenn's body twitched in satisfaction at what he was feeling and seeing.

Rihanna was now kissing his cock, and sucking more gently, as she gathered the post-cum which was dribbling out.

"Oh my god, this is amazing." Glenn moaned and groaned, with complete joy.

With a quick wipe of her mouth, Rihanna turned to Todd's cock who she hadn't released from her hand and took a huge mouthful of his fully erect 10-inch cock.

Rihanna went to work on another cock and looked even wilder as she felt his balls and sucked harder on Todd's cock.

Todd groaned, "I want to fuck you. Oh god Rihanna, I want to cum inside you."

Rihanna stopped and moved her lips to Todd's and started to snog his face off. With Rihanna's breasts pushed into his body, their bodies were wrapped around each other, as Todd groped her ass and held her closer.

"You boys need to stick those cocks inside me and explode your sticky seed."

Rihanna added, "Which one of you are you going to explode in my pussy first? I'm ready for you and I want you to break me. If you can."

With Glenn looking like he was shot from his blowjob, Todd was rock hard and eager to please.

Todd spoke, "Did I see a table when we came in. I'm going to bend you over it and fuck you stupid."

Rihanna said nothing as she moved from the bed to the table and bent her body over it. Todd was swiftly behind her. Rihanna put her hand behind her back and felt out for his cock.

Todd felt so dominant, as he started to stick his cock into her sticky and wet pussy. His tempo was building as he grabbed a piece of her ass, stared down on her naked back and had a hand on her hip.

Rihanna was stretched out with both hands holding onto the table, as she felt her pussy stretch out to take the size of Todd's cock inside her.

"You feel big inside me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me up."

Rihanna's legs spread a little wider as Todd's cock smashed in and out of a wet and sticky pussy. He was living out a dream slamming such a fine piece of sexiness.

"Empty your spunk inside me. I want your sticky load."

Todd felt like a legend as he sunk his cock deep inside her, and with Rihanna bent over a table and going nowhere until he had emptied out.

"You like this don't you, you sexy bitch. Fucking hell, you love my cock inside you."

Rihanna was stretching her body out more and more, as her breasts pushed onto the table and her legs spread a little wider and with her fine ass shaking more and more with the pounding she was getting.

"Oh, Todd. That's it. Give it to me. Just fucking give it to me."

Todd was a perfect sexual partner choice that evening, as she was loving the domination and had picked a perfect 10-inch cock to work on her.

"I'm going to break you. Do you want me to break you?"

"Fucking hell. Break me. Fuck me up, Todd."

Todd's cock had been slamming the crap out of Rihanna's pussy for so long now, that Glenn had recovered from his stunning blowjob and was getting aroused watching the action.

Glenn spoke, "Oh man, I want a piece of that."

Todd spoke, "Fuck yes Rihanna. Fuck yes. I'm going to shoot my load inside you. I'm going to cum deep inside you. Oh yes. Fucking hell feel my spunk."

Rihanna said nothing this time, as she continued to rock back onto Todd's cock, until that time he could take no more and shot his load.

In Todd's cock falling out of her and spunk dribbling down her legs, and then bending over to kiss her back, she spoke.

"Get yourself in Glenn. Fill me up. Fill me up more."

Despite his friend's spunk visible, all he saw was Rihanna's might fine ass, and her pussy looked like it was gagging for his cock.

With Rihanna's pussy soaking wet, his cock slid in with ease and he could feel it wrapping around his piece as he pumped away deeper and deeper.

For Rihanna, a feeling of a second cock inside her so soon, but a slightly smaller-sized one, was having no huge impact on her.

Rihanna spoke, "I want to look in your eyes when you cum. Let me turn over?"

Glenn eased out and let her turn her over. With a quick snog, he got Rihanna sat on the table facing him and moved her closer to the edge so he could stick his cock back inside her. This time, he was looking into her eyes, seeing her licking her lips, and her breasts bouncing around as he pumped away.

"Oh, fuck Rihanna. I'm going to cum quick. I've dreamed of this."

Rihanna watching her man pump away inside her pussy was turning her on, and she reached down to her clit and started rubbing in. She could see Glenn wasn't going to last long as his breath was quickening.

"Come on. You're nearly there. You are so fucking hard. Explode your sticky cum inside me. Cum for Ri-Ri."

Glenn kept pumping away, as Rihanna rubbed her clit more and more.

"Oh god, Glenn. Cum inside me, cum inside me," Rihanna started demanding.

Glenn was done. He couldn't go on much longer.

"FUCK YES. OH FUCK."

He felt his sack empty as he exploded and shot his load inside Rihanna.

Glenn collapsed onto the floor after he had cum. He had certainly put in a shift to fill her up and live out a dream.

Rihanna asked, "You ready for some more fun Todd?"

Everyone knew Rihanna was a fine sexual specimen, but her energy and need for cock was unbelievable.

Glenn had shot his load quickly and Todd was still thinking wow and recovering from his experience, but he did say yes.

Rihanna demanded, "Glenn, get yourself up and come here."

Everyone moved back to the bed and Rihanna asked that they explore her body. She laid like a starfish and beckoned them to do what they could to her.

"Entertain me. Cover me in cum if you want too."

Todd was the first to take his cock in his hand and he started to wank himself off looking at this sexy bitch.

"Hold your cock, Glenn. Wank yourself off for me."

With Rihanna touching her breasts and pussy, she started to masturbate, as the guys did the same.

Her hands were roaming all her body, tweaking her nipples, and flicking her clit in excitement at what she was feeling and watching.

"Oh boys, look at those cocks grow. Get hard for me. I want those cocks inside me and fucking me together."

Rihanna next slipped 3 fingers into her pussy and started to get herself off more and more. Visually the boys could see her getting wet and sticky.

Todd spoke, "Oh Rihanna. You're going to explode everywhere."

"Fucking hope so. Fuck. Watching you guys' wank is making me wild."

The momentum of Rihanna's fingers was intensifying as Todd and Glenn were taking in the show and hardening with now zero hand action needed.

Rihanna was wriggling around in ecstasy, with her fingers deeply inserted inside herself, when a gush of Barbados juices exploded out of her pussy. With fingers inside her still, more gushing came, as the guys looked on in amazement.

"OH FUCK. OH YEAH. OH FUCK."

With Rihanna panting away, and Glenn looking shocked, Todd asked if he could help in any way?

Todd was pulled down onto the bed and thrown onto his back. Rihanna stuck her pussy in his face and rubbed it around his mouth.

"Lick me dry. Lick me dry!"

Glenn had grabbed a breast with his hand and had started to wank himself off again.

Todd with his tongue now going up and down Rihanna's wet pussy, she was smiling and looking at them both with a look of what next.

"Oh, Todd. Perfect. Love it there, I'll be cumming over you before you know it."

Rihanna had reached down to feel Todd's cock and had started to feel it again.

"I want you both inside me."

Before Todd knew it, she had slid down his body and was gliding his cock inside her pussy.

12