The List Ch. 04: Sarah-Miss Jenkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm more than okay, this is amazing! Now push your dick harder into my ass! I'm ready to take it all!" Sarah grunted through clinched teeth.

With one long thrust, Shane pushed the rest of his cock deep inside her. Sarah gasped, "Oooh! Oooooh!! OHHH!" Accomplishing the goal of getting his eight and a half inches in, Shane smacked Sarah's ass. "Ouch! Mmmm, do it again!" He complied with her wish, and smacked her ass again with more force. "Yes! Owww! I'm a bad teacher!"

Shane rammed her hard. He watched the ripples move from the bottom of her ass up to the small of her back with each powerful thrust. "Yes! Punish my ass! Fuck it hard!" Sarah screamed with pleasure.

"Uhn! I'm going to cum soon!" Shane exclaimed.

"No, not yet! I want you to fuck me harder! I'm almost there!"

Shane remembered what Charlene had done to stop his urge from cumming. "It's time for your lesson now Sarah," he said, calling her by her first name to let her know he was now the teacher.

Shane stopped when he was fully in her. "Reach between your legs and place your finger at the base of my cock, right between my balls." Sarah did as directed. "A little further down." He felt her finger hit the right spot. "Press there and hold while I fuck your ass!"

He slowly withdrew until only the head of his cock was in her. Shane waited a second and then thrust into her ass with as much power as he could muster. "OH MY GOD!" she screamed.

"Keep pressing until I say 'depress' and then ease up the pressure, BUT keep your finger there. When I say 'press' apply pressure."

Shane moved in and out of her asshole slowly. She moaned with pleasure. He increased his speed and said, "Depress!" Sarah immediately released the pressure she had been applying with her finger.

Shane accelerated his strokes in speed and force while Sarah kept her finger in position. She rested her cheek on the floor, burrowed her shoulders down, and reached back to her clit. Sarah played with her clit while Shane furiously ploughed into her ass. "I'm going to cum Shane! MMMmmm! It feels sooo good!"

"Press!" Shane commanded. Sarah pressed as told. He slowed his strokes nearly to a stop. Shane could feel her muscles relax as her near orgasm descended. Shane's own longing for release subsided.

"Depress!" Sarah obeyed. She released the pressure on the spot Shane showed her. Instantly, he drove his cock into her vigorously. "Oh FUCK! Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard! Harder! OOOOOOHHHH!" she squealed. Shane continued to slam her asshole with all his might. "Come on baby! Fuck my ass and give me all your cum!"

"Press!" he said. Shane continued to ravage her ass. Sarah's legs quivered as she pushed back on Shane's cock. The compression she applied kept Shane from cumming. Sarah started to shake. Her gasps, moans, and screams sounded like painful pleasure. "OH GOD! OH GOD! AHHH SHIT!! I'm cumming!" Shane felt her muscles tighten around his cock as she exploded in a loud, intense orgasm.

He continued fucking her ass. He suddenly shouted, "Depress!" Sarah released as Shane made one final plunge into her ass, spraying cum inside her anal cavity. Sarah came again when his semen flooded into her.

Shane pulled out of her, which allowed the large amount of cum he pumped into her ass to ooze out, and slide down the runway extending to her pussy. Sarah put her hand under her cunt, catching the cum as it dripped from her. She rubbed it all over her pussy, and then reached back as far as she could to collect more. Sarah pushed the cum, which was collecting on her fingers, into her slit, massaging it in.

Shane smacked her ass. "Ouch!" She lifted herself up onto her hands, and then sat on her side. "That was wonderful! The way you brought us to a peak and then brought us back down simultaneously, I have never experienced anything like that before. Where did you learn that?"

"Oh, I know this cute girl who went to med school. She learned about pressure points and circulation in one of her anatomy classes," he said, with a smirk on his face.

"Well, you need to find that woman and marry her. Any woman who can do that certainly has other tricks up her sleeve."

"Sarah, how did you know this was one of my fantasies? You mentioned last night about making a fantasy come true."

"Hmm...well, there was one day in class I saw something after you left to use the restroom. Let's just say, you can cross me off your list," she giggled, "and feel free to add me back to it as many times as you like."

Shane got dressed, kissed her goodbye, and headed toward the door. As he was closing the door behind him, he took one more look at Sarah. She was standing by the bookcase, naked, writing in a small black book she had retrieved from the shelf.

12