The List Ch. 05: Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit! Oh God! Right there!" Monica cried out.

Jolene stretched her hands out to claw at Shane's chest as she lifted her ass and pushed back with such force the sharp burst of pain manifested through her short, high pitched scream. Jolene continued to push and withdraw. She clinched her teeth together as if to absorb the discomfort Shane's cock infused inside of her. Shane returned her thrusts; force for force in the opposite direction. Jolene's mouth hung open, and released a constant, "OHHHHHH," as Shane drove into her relentlessly.

"OH SHIT!" Shane exclaimed; muffled under Monica's sweet pussy.

Another view of the bed appeared. The angle of the camera suggested it was on the ceiling in a corner of the room. Monica continued to film Jolene while she rocked her pelvis on Shane's mouth. Her hand rubbed and smacked at her clit. Monica's smile indicated her enjoyment while she periodically bit her lip. She put the camera down and extended her arms between Jolene's and tore at Shane's abdomen.

As Jolene continued to get pounded by Shane, Monica shoved a tit into her waiting mouth. Shane grabbed Jolene's waist and threw her down onto his cock with reckless abandon. Jolene bit down on Monica's nipple splashing her face with delightful agony. Monica's shriek harmonized with Jolene's whimpered screams. In unison, they both shouted out, "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Jolene sat up, stopped her thrusts, and allowed Shane to continue his powerful invasion of her steamy wet cunt. Monica's legs shuddered as she grabbed her tits and smashed them together. She brought one to her mouth and sucked hard on her nipple. Jolene grabbed Monica's shoulders to steady herself. Shane's thrusts nearly propelled Jolene in the air. Her breasts bounced fiercely. With great difficulty she caught her nipples and pulled. Monica tried to catch her breath, "I'm going to cum!"

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming too, Shane. Fill me up!"

Monica encouraged him saying, "Cum in her tight pussy! Fuck her hard!"

Jolene's and Monica's squeals resonated through the room as they simultaneously flooded Shane's cock and mouth with cum. Monica moved to the side of Shane. He sat up, grabbed Jolene under the arms, and lifted her. Her arms and legs wrapped around his body as he stood. With one last shove, his cock pierced her pussy. His legs jerked, and his body shook.

The living room grew dim as evening approached with only the larger than life images bringing light to the darkening room. Shane's cock felt like it was about to explode. He tended to his cock, furiously jacking himself off as he watched. Jolene's face exhibited shock and awe. He knew the video was close to the end and he allowed himself to release the pressure building inside of him. His cum shot forth, arcing high in the air, and then landed on his stomach.

Jolene threw her head back exhaling and inhaling sharply. Monica quickly slid across the bed to lie on her back with her head between Shane's legs.

He pulled out of Jolene and his cum dripped from her onto Monica's nose. She took him in her mouth and sucked the remaining cum from his cock.

In the dark living room, another spurt of cum emerged from Shane's cock and touched down on his leg. He continued to stroke himself as he viewed his cock in Monica's mouth.

She licked and sucked him clean. Jolene placed her feet on the floor as Shane moved out of the way to grab the camera. Shane started to film.

Again, the screen switched to Shane's camera view. He focused on Monica's pouty lips. The cum on Monica's nose ran into her eye.

Jolene took her place over Monica as she played with the cum in her mouth. She grabbed it with her fingers and pulled it out and then sucked it back in. She ran her cum-coated fingers over her faded red lips and passed them over her chin to her neck.

Jolene inserted a finger into her pussy and scooped cum from inside of her. She pushed Shane's semen out of her into Monica's mouth. Monica wrapped her arms around Jolene's legs, spread her swollen pussy lips, and closed her mouth over Jolene's hole as it dripped more cum. She sucked and probed Jolene with her tongue while she gathered every last drop. Monica swallowed hard and used her finger to force the cum pooled near her eye toward her mouth.

Monica grabbed the camera from Shane and turned it toward herself. She manipulated the cum covering her face to her puffy lips where she artfully used the tip of her tongue to harvest the creamy fluid, which indulged her taste buds. When she completed cleaning her fingers, she looked into the camera. "Don't think you're done yet baby. Do you remember what I said to you that night you dropped me off? Yeah, that's right. The next time we met I wanted to see how many times you could cum. That was one. Let's see how many more you have in you," she said as she winked.

The video faded. Shane reached for the remote, when the video started playing again. Monica and Jolene sat on the edge of the bed. They were dressed for work. Jolene spoke, "Shane, we're sorry we weren't able to edit the rest of the video for you. Once we have it done, we will send it your way. I'm sure you will enjoy the rest of it as much as I know you enjoyed this one."

"We hope you will come visit us again soon. It was an amazing time. I'm not sure how much more we could have taken, but we would like to find out. Maybe next time we will drink afterwards. Until then, enjoy the video. We love you!" Monica said as she smiled and the video faded again.

Shane sat on the couch completely dumbfounded at what he witnessed. I must have been hammered to not remember that! He shut the TV off, went to his bedroom, and opened the nightstand drawer. Shane looked at the list he started thirty-two years ago. Only one task remained to be crossed off. He smiled as he struck a line through the last entry: the threesome with Jolene and Monica.

The list was now completed with as little interaction as possible. He felt luck was on his side. He didn't create the situations that helped cross off all of the names. They came naturally as it was intended to be. He folded the paper and placed it back in his nightstand as a memento of how much things changed over the course of his life.

12