The List Ch. 06: Finis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
athanos
athanos
28 Followers

Crap! The video! Shane took a deep breath and decided to play along. He took another deep breath and walked toward Charlene. She held a red silken cord in her hand. As he approached she pushed him into the chair and placed her boot between his legs. She hooked her heel under the seat then pushed her toes forward and applied pressure to his balls. "Put your hands out," she commanded. Shane did as he was told.

Charlene expertly made two loops in the rope then slid them over his wrists. She wound the ends of the red cord around each of his wrists twice, cinching them firmly before wrapping the ends together twice around the cord between his hands. She fed the two loose ends through the ring centered on the top of the chair's back and then pulled them under the seat to the front of the chair. Charlene wrapped the rope around each of the front legs of the chair, and then wrapped them around each of his knees. She finally tied each one off at the ring his hands were firmly pinned to, causing his knees to be raised toward his chest. His movement was limited and any control was gone as he was fully exposed to Charlene. "You really know how to use that rope."

"Yes. Miss Jenkins really is a great teacher," she winked.

Charlene walked to the kitchen and retrieved a bag off the island countertop. She knelt in front of him and put the bag on the floor. Without taking her eyes off of his, she started removing things from the bag. Shane could hear the rustling and wondered what it could be. "You haven't even asked what you did, you dirty, bad boy."

"What did I do wrong, love?"

"I found the video of you, Jolene, and Monica." Shane's heart began to pound. "It was hot, and sexy, and I couldn't control myself. I masturbated right there on the couch. But having the video wasn't the worst part, darling. I saw you watching me. You were hiding behind the island. You didn't come help me finish, dear. I had to do it all alone."

Charlene rubbed his legs gently, moving her hands up his calves, over his knees, and down his thighs. Her touch calmed him and he started to relax when he knew that she was not truly mad at him.

Charlene continued to massage his legs. "I want you to keep looking me. It is very important that you maintain eye contact with me until the right moment. You will know when that is."

The tension in Shane's lower body eased and he legs went loose. Charlene kneaded his thighs, working her way down his lower extremities and back up again, her blue eyes never looking away from his. Shane felt her hands rubbing his calves, the back of his legs, and gently caressing his ass. His cock was hard and he had difficulty concentrating on her eyes. He wanted to close them and enjoy the moment. "Go ahead love, you can close your eyes and relax, but listen for my voice to look at me again when I'm ready."

Charlene continued her massage, extending to his abdomen; running her fingers over his toned muscles. Shane longed for her to touch his cock, but she avoided it. Her hand slid down his thigh again and disappeared. He lay there, relaxing as much as he could, listening to Charlene rustle the bag on the floor. Her heard a sharp snap and raised his head to look at her. "It's ok, baby. Just relax," she assured him.

Shane put his head back again and his muscles loosened up. There was more rustling and then he felt her hand on his thigh once more. Charlene rubbed him with one hand, across his thighs and stomach. All of a sudden Shane felt something cold and wet touch his puckered asshole. He shot his head up and stared into Charlene's eyes. "Keep relaxing, baby. Don't worry. Keep your eyes on mine."

Shane continued to search the depths of her bright blue eyes, sparkling in the light of the sun. Shane realized Charlene was wearing a glove, once he saw the purple nitrile material around her wrist. She circled her finger around his hole and ran it across his skin up to the base of his balls. Adding some more lube to her finger she continued to massage and stroke his anal opening. With each passing, she applied more pressure. She added more lubrication and continued the manipulation of his puckered hole, never breaking eye contact with him.

Shane watched intently. He had never had this done to him and as nervous as he was, he felt at ease with her, and started to enjoy the attention she was giving his ass. He allowed his legs to go limp, hanging from the red silk rope that suspended them.

Charlene applied more pressure. Shane felt her finger enter his ass. His anus drew her finger in and stopped. Shane took a deep breath to recover from the tinge of pain and surprise which consumed him. Charlene waited and said, "It's okay baby. Just relax. I'll stay right here until you're ready."

A minute passed before Shane's anus relaxed and became accustomed to her finger. He nodded at Charlene to indicate he was ready. She slowly pulled her finger out half way; applied more lube; and moved it back inside of his hole. Shane felt the uncomfortableness fade and found he enjoyed her finger slowly gliding in and out of his asshole.

Charlene crooked her finger inside his anal cavity, pointing it upward toward his cock. Her finger found his prostate through the thin wall which separated them and she began to gently rub. Shane thought he was going to explode. He tried to move his hands, wanting to stroke his cock, but the restraint prevented him from moving any more than an inch. As she continued to gently massage his walnut shaped prostate, Shane felt a wave of ecstasy wash over him. His cock throbbed and his mind felt distant. His eyes fluttered while Charlene expertly caressed him from inside.

Shane could feel his balls tightening and his cum creeping its way up his vas deferens. He wanted to close his eyes. "Look at me, darling," Charlene directed. Shane felt the hot liquid start running faster toward his urethra, and his eyes widened. Charlene responded by applying pressure to the round protrusion she had been stroking. Shane felt his urge to cum subside, much the same as it did when they were having sex in the hotel the night of the reunion. "Oh my God, Charlene, what the hell are you doing to me? I feel like I'm going to explode."

She started gently stroking his prostate again. He felt another wave of pleasure flow through him, which caused him to nearly faint. Charlene stroked and then applied pressure, prolonging his release. Shane thought he was going to lose his mind. Her constant teasing not only stimulated him physically, but the mental provocation increased the overall pleasure to a height he had never been before.

She stroked faster, taking care not to poke him, alternating between the lobes of his prostate. "I'm going to cum baby. Please let me cum," he begged. Her blue eyes were electrifying. Shane could see her soul, feel the connection between them. Suddenly, Shane's cock exploded. The first release of his cum shot high in the air and landed on his stomach. Charlene continued her stroking as the second spurt landed on her nose and ran down her cheek. A third and fourth spurt arced from his cock, landing on his legs. Shane felt like he was going to pass out. The overwhelming sense of euphoria consumed him. As his ejaculation continued to slowly ooze from him, Charlene gracefully removed her finger.

Shane slumped in the chair, his legs suspended and his hands secured above his head. He was vulnerable and open. His love for Charlene was heightened in his enchanted state of mind.

Charlene shed the glove from her hand and she lightly touched Shane's legs, caressing them. She took hold of his cock and stroked it tenderly, making sure every last drop had been expelled from him. She stood and walked to the head of the chair. Shane watched her radiant blue eyes as she leaned in to kiss him. She untied him and pulled the silken red cord from around his legs.

She straddled him and Shane placed his hands, still tied, over her head and rested them on the back of her neck. Charlene lay down on top of him and turned her head to one side as she used his muscled pecks like a pillow. After several moments she got up and loosened the bounds surrounding his hands. Shane stood, trying to steady his trembling legs.

"That was amazing, Charlene. I have never felt anything like that," he said as he hugged her tightly. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, darling."

They took a shower to get cleaned up, ate dinner, and turned in for an early night. Shane had planned to leave the house somewhere around six in the morning and they still needed to pack a few things.

The next morning, Shane and Charlene busied themselves with packing, eating a light breakfast, and calling various moving companies, looking for the best deals. As they drove to their hometown they decided to stay at the hotel for the week.

The week passed quickly. Charlene took care of business, making sure her patients were taken care of and oversaw the packing and movers while Shane visited with his parents.

Shane visited the park on Friday morning to plot out his proposal plan. He found a few small rocks and piled them up at the base of the tree near the old merry-go-round. It was the perfect spot, nearly the exact spot he found her tooth so many years ago.

Charlene was supposed to meet him at two o'clock. He waited in the park all morning, nervous, yet elated at the idea of asking Charlene to marry him. He sat on the merry-go-round and slowly spun himself around. From across the park he could see her cinnamon red hair shining in the sun. Even at this distance her bright, deep sapphire blue eyes glinted in the bright light, igniting a spark inside of him. She wore a flowery summer dress that swayed with the movement of her hips as she walked his direction.

"It's funny you wanted to meet me at the merry-go-round. I remember the first time we met was right here," she said as she approached him. Shane stepped toward her and gave her a hug.

"Yes, that's one of the reasons I wanted to meet here. I remember watching you spin on the merry-go-round and fly off it toward that tree. Do you remember that?"

"How could I forget?"

Shane clasped her hand and directed her toward the tree. "I remember standing just about here as you were frantically looking for your tooth." He knelt down to the ground and started running his hand across the reddish brown dirt as if searching for her tooth once more.

Sweeping his hand toward the pile of rocks he built earlier that day he continued, "If I recall correctly, it was right over here that I found your tooth, under a pile of rocks, like this one." Shane fumbled with the rocks, and then turned to face Charlene.

"Charlene, will you marry me?" He presented the ring he had hidden under the rocks.

Charlene's eyes widened as tears began to fill them. Her hands came together in front of her as they shook, her mouth opened in surprise, and she squealed, "Yes! Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" She stretched her hand out, allowing Shane to place the ring on her finger. Without taking another glance at the ring, Charlene launched herself at him, leaping into the air. Wrapping her arms and legs around him she squeezed tightly as he held her and rocked her back and forth.

She jumped down and took his hands as she raised her mouth to his and passionately kissed him. Charlene placed her palms flat against his chest. She pulled her lips from his, looked deep into his eyes, and said, "I love you so much Shane. I have something else exciting to share with you, but we should sit down for this one."

Charlene climbed onto the merry-go-round and sat cross legged in the middle. Shane followed and did the same. Gradually spinning, they held hands and looked into each other's eyes.

"The stress of taking care of my mother and then her death had been draining me and I wasn't taking care of myself. I felt nauseous and sick all the time and my body wasn't responding the way it should. I had a thought last night about it, and...well...Shane, I'm pregnant."

The rest of the world seemed to scream to halt as the merry-go-round continued to spin slowly. He stared into her heavenly eyes, wanting more than anything to fall into them. A soft warm breeze sent a few errant strands of hair across her lips. When he squeezed her hands, he just knew she could feel his heartbeat as it galloped through him. His mind raced as elation consumed him. A broad grin spread from his lips to his eyes. "Really? When? This is amazing!"

"I have missed my period twice, well, three times now since the reunion. I didn't recognize it. I really thought my body was just reacting to the stress. I took a test right before coming here."

"I can't believe I'm going to be a father and have the most beautiful wife in the world."

Charlene stood and took a step closer to him. She squatted down over top of him and looked around the park. She started to undo his pants. Shane nervously looked left and right, checking to see if anyone was watching. Some kids were tossing a football back and forth on one side of them and on the other a few people were walking a trail with their dogs. Everyone seemed to be a safe distance away.

He slid his pants down to his ankles and crossed his legs again. Charlene sat down on top of him and hooked her legs around his waist, locking her ankles at the small of his back. Excitement ran through his veins when he thought about getting caught. The adrenaline rush quickly made his cock rock hard. Charlene's dress was long enough that it fanned out over his legs, covering them from view.

Shane raised his eyebrows and then looked at Charlene fiendishly when he realized she wasn't wearing panties. Charlene returned the smile and wiggled her hips until the head of his cock found itself positioned between the lips of her wet slit. Placing her arms around his neck, she slowly descended his lengthy pole. Shane's hands steadied her waist as he kissed at her cheek and moved to her pink, painted lips. Charlene nestled the back of his head as they kissed and completed her descent, ending at the base where their pelvic bones touched.

The merry-go-round continued to spin slowly, yet fast enough to make everything except her face turn out of focus. Shane started to rock his hips up and down with little strokes, entering and exiting Charlene. She flicked her tongue at his lips, parting them and plunging into his mouth. Using her legs, she lengthened his strokes by moving in the opposite direction, allowing more of his cock to escape her only to retrieve it once again, claiming it as her own.

Shane thrust harder, using his hands to lower her onto his cock forcefully. They panted and gasped in unison. Charlene closed her eyes and pulled his head toward her. With her mouth agape she coaxed Shane to kiss her neck. Quiet whimpers were liberated from her throat as they continued their slow, strong grind.

Shane began to kiss down her neck toward her breasts, but stopped as he remembered where they were. He opened his eyes to look around him. Everyone was still at a safe distance and no alarm had been sounded. Charlene clasped the sides of his head and directed his mouth to hers. She bit his lower lip and pulled on it with her teeth. Letting go, she darted her tongue out to catch his upper lip and draw it closer. Shane felt her lips enclose around his. He captured hers as they entangled their tongues together, fighting to consume the space left as the other one moved.

The slow thrusts turned into faster ones as Shane sought to touch her womb with his engorged cock. Charlene thrust herself down upon him aided by gravity, moving violently up and down the shaft of his cock. Her lubricating juices squished as he drove in and out of her. He could feel her pussy muscles grabbing at his cock as it pulled out, fetching him back inside of her.

The heat of the day was no match for the fire that burned within them. Fueled by the adrenaline, consumed with joy, and burning with passion, Shane and Charlene were nearing climax.

"Come on let's push them faster!" shouted a couple of kids running toward the merry-go-round. Shane and Charlene froze. Two boys approached the merry-go-round and asked, "Do you want to go really fast?"

Charlene smiled and said, "Yes. Make us go really fast. Push it really hard," as she flexed her Kegel muscles, squeezing Shane's cock.

The boys grabbed hold of the bars and started running as fast as they could. Shane and Charlene spun faster. Shane started sliding from the center of the merry-go-round. Charlene pulled him closer with her legs and used her arms to brace them from the force pulling the outside of the center by holding on to the bars.

The dizzying effect of spinning combined with Charlene's milking of his cock, stirred his balls and they tightened. He looked into her eyes, lost in the deep blue sea of tranquility. "Do it," she whispered in his ear.

Shane started thrusting hard and fast. "Oh yes! Yes! Harder! Faster!" she exclaimed.

"You asked for it lady!" one of the boys replied. Digging their toes into the ground, they ran as fast as they could. They let go of the merry-go-round and the other said, "Have fun! Come on guys let's go play in the stream."

With a few more thrusts, Shane blasted the inner walls of Charlene's pussy with his hot semen. Charlene cried out, "Oh my God!" as she shuddered and flooded Shane with her orgasmic juices. For several minutes they continued to orgasm together, twitching, shuddering, and then collapsing into each other's arms. The world zoomed by as they recovered their breath.

Waiting for the merry-go-round to slow they looked at each other and then looked around the park. By the time it slowed enough for them to move safely, the park had become quiet. Very few people remained in sight. Shane reached for his pants and lay back to pull them up under the umbrella of her dress.

Planting their feet on the ground was much more difficult than expected. Their legs wobbled and trembled due to the dizziness and the little movement they received during the ride.

"My mother would kill me if we left without telling her the news. Do you mind if we stop there on our way to the hotel?"

"It would be a pleasure to see your mom again, and to let her know I will take care of her little boy for the rest of his life, as well as her grandchild."

Shane's parents were not home and they did not believe in having a cell phone. So, he left a note for them to call him tomorrow because he had some important news to tell them.

They returned to Shane's the next day and shortly after their arrival, the moving truck pulled up. Charlene made quick execution of the unloading, pointing this direction and that as each box and item of furniture was moved in. Shane admired her soft, take-charge attitude and it reminded him of last week, before they went to take care of business in their hometown.

After they had unpacked a few boxes, Shane grabbed two wine glasses and the remaining pinot noir. He escorted Charlene to the deck and watched the sun as it attempted to hide itself behind the distant mountains. "You know this is the last glass of wine we will drink until after our child is born, right?" Shane asked.

"I was going to recommend the same thing."

Shane put his arm around her shoulder as they leaned on the railing. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the Rupert's lights go out. A few minutes later he heard Harold opening the bedroom window. Mrs. Rupert's voice could barely be heard, "Are you serious Harold? People will hear us!"

Harold replied, "Do you really think that after last week Shane and Charlene are really going to care if they hear us having sex? For Christ's sake woman, you're ruining the mood here!"

Charlene tapped Shane's arm and whispered, "Actually, I think I do mind." She scrunched up her face and pointed inside.

athanos
athanos
28 Followers