The List Ch. 06: Finis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
athanos
athanos
28 Followers

They sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Shane fumbled with the remote as a frozen image of Jolene blowing a kiss at the camera appeared on the screen. He started to get up to remove the SD card from the media center when Charlene grabbed his arm and said, "No. Leave it there." She found the remote and switched it to cable, quickly replacing the image with highlights of the day's college football games. "The two of them are truly stunning. I am hoping that we can watch it together sometime, but this time you will finish me."

"It shall be so, my dear. Now, I think we could use a shower after all of the moving."

"You go get started, I have another box I want to go through and then I will join you."

Shane went to the bathroom and started the shower. Steam immediately rose from the shower head and he undressed, placing his phone on the granite countertop of the sink. Looking at himself in the full length mirror, his vision of Bruce Lee faded and instead he saw only himself. I can't get any better than this, he thought.

Shane closed the glass door behind him and allowed the hot, steamy water run over his body, warming his skin. He stood under the water, unmoving, hoping that Charlene would join him soon.

Shane heard Charlene walk into the bathroom before he heard her voice. "Shane, I was putting a few things away in the nightstand when I found something of yours. You might recall a certain list you had growing up?"

"Oh, my gosh! I'm sorry Charlene. I really meant to throw that away. Just pitch it in the trash and get in here with me."

"I'm afraid it's not that easy. The list can't be thrown away until it's completed, right?"

"If you check again, dear, you will see that the list is completed."

"Well, that all depends on what you mean by completed. Is it completed by crossing off everything boldly apparent? Or do you consider intentions and erasures in your list?"

Shane opened the shower door to look at her. "It doesn't really matter. The list is done as far as I'm concerned. But what's this about an erasure?"

Charlene extended her arm, holding the list and pointing to an erasure in the last column of her name. Worn with time and barely visible, Shane could make out the words "marry her."

"We will need to hold on to this list until that day happens," she giggled. She placed the list on the sink and stepped into the shower. They kissed and teased each other when all of a sudden a familiar tune started playing from his phone.

He reached for the phone and answered, "Hey Mom."

"So, tell me the news. Does it have to do with marriage?"

"As a matter-of-fact, Mom, it does. I asked Charlene to marry me, and the best part is that she said yes." Shane held the phone from his ear as his mother screamed joyfully.

"I am so happy for the two of you. Charlene is a great girl and will make a wonderful wife for you. When is the wedding? Have you talked about children? Oh dear, I will need to go buy a dress..."

"Mom! Please, slow down. We have not set a date yet."

"I interrupted your shower again didn't I? I can hear it in the background. I have a bad habit of doing that."

Charlene was hanging on every word Shane spoke. She opened her eyes wide and motioned for him to give her the phone.

"Hold on Mom. Charlene wants to speak to you. There is more news."

"Hello, Mrs. O'Malley! I wanted to be able to tell you our other news. I'm pregnant!"

Shane's mom nearly howled into the phone as Charlene quickly pulled it away from her ear, laughing.

"Oh dear, this is a dream come true. I have to call the girls. Call me tomorrow so we can plan a visit to discuss wedding plans."

"Bye Mom, talk to you tomorrow."

Shane dropped the phone onto the black and white marbled floor without a care in the world. He pulled Charlene back into the shower and they continued where they left off.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want, but I'm curious about a person on your list. I see that you have Miss Jenkins on it. What happened with that?"

Shane turned Charlene around and guided her hands to rest on the back wall of the shower; bending her over. He placed a finger inside of her and persuaded her loins to produce the necessary lubrication. He remained silent as Charlene moaned. He inserted another finger and moved them in and out of her, feeling her slippery juices wash over his fingers. He gently ran his finger up the crack of her ass until he reached the small, pink starfish-like hole and began coating her anus with her slick juices. He repeated the process two more times before he slowly buried his cock into her soft velvety slit.

Charlene groaned as he slowly pumped his cock in and out of her while stimulating and greasing her ass. Shane inserted his finger slowly and Charlene gasped. He left his finger linger for a moment before pulling it out and gathering more lubrication for the task he intended to complete.

"Let me show you exactly how great of a teacher Miss Jenkin was, my love..."

***** Prologue *****

Charlene's hands started to shake as she watched Shane drop to one knee and search the ground with his hand. He reached for a pile of rocks and then he turned to her and proposed, "Charlene, will you marry me?"

She could feel the blood drain from her face as she felt faint and excited at what was happening. The waters had been stirred, and tears welled in her eyes. Her hands came together in front of her as they shook; she squealed, "Yes! Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" She stretched her hand out allowing Shane to place the ring on her finger.

Charlene was filled with joy. She had met Shane at this very spot. He was her knight in shining armor so long ago when he found her tooth. She had only pretended to lose her tooth. Charlene actually lost it two days before that. Filled with dreams and hopes her mother had instilled in her through fairytales of princes and knights rescuing damsels in distress, Charlene had formulated a plan.

Each day she would spin on the merry-go-round, watching for boys who looked at her. At the right moment, she would allow herself to be thrown from the merry-go-round, landing near the tree where she hid her tooth under a pile of rocks. She did this four to five times a day, but none had come to her rescue. Charlene was bound and determined that whoever found her tooth was the man she was going to marry. Shane was the first and only boy to take interest in helping her, and now here she was in the same spot, with Shane proposing.

It wasn't until they got to Shane's house the next day when she realized they were meant to be together from the beginning. As Shane went to shower, she unpacked one last box. Placing some of her things in the nightstand, she came across the list. Her first reaction was to toss it, but something compelled her to take a closer look. Next to her name there was a mark, an erasure. She strained to read it, but eventually made out the words that were erased a long time ago.

athanos
athanos
28 Followers