The Little Warrior Ch. 4

Story Info
Sinclair finds Cassie's bed.
3.9k words
4.59
18.9k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia stretched out on the bed. She felt the metal object below the pillows and knew what it was for. It made her nervous, yet feel a little safer. There would be a form of defense available to Cassie.

She wondered what Cassie was feeling and how it would feel to be with Anen like Cassie was with Byron. To feel his fingers on her body, to taste his sweet breath as he made her feel like a real woman. She could feel her thighs getting moist. Julia reached down and felt just how wet.

Her lips were swollen and slick. Her clitoris was hard and sensitive. She dipped into herself and found the passageway to be hot and soaking wet. Deciding that she should go to sleep, she curled up on her side and put her hands under the pillow to cradle her head, almost as if in prayer. She could smell her musky scent drifting to her nose as she fell asleep. The last clear memory was that of the cold of metal on her fingertips.

She drifted off to sleep to dream of Anen and his lithe body hovering over her.

Sinclair paced the floor. He knew he had taken a chance to visit the little Princess as he had. But as he reflected upon the situation, he felt that he had been rewarded with the visions of her nude body. Made it much easier to imagine her under him as he would make her into a woman.

He kept going back to the desk in his chambers and reading his correspondence. The "enemy" of his King was in full agreement and would do whatever it took to put Sinclair on the throne.

Their plans included the upcoming war and if everything went along with his plans, by the end of the war, not only would he have his own kingdom, but also a new young wife. By eliminating the present ruler and marrying his only surviving child, he would set himself upon the throne and no one would dare to defy his right to be there.

He thought again of the Ice Princess, and decided that he needed to teach her a lesson. Leaving his desk he rummaged around for some useful items. He found a gag and some ropes. He knew that there had been a guard posted, but he had a plan for the guard. He mixed up some medicines that induced drowsiness and poured the mixture into the ale pot.

All guards had a weakness for the brew. Sinclair hid the condemning items in his cloak and carried the ale to Cassie's guards. The tankard was large and had a lot of the powder in it, but the brew was strong enough to hide the bitter taste.

Cassie woke up to a pleasurable sensation. Her left nipple was being licked in a circular motion as her right nipple was being massaged. She groaned in response and Byron looked up at her. She smiled at him and ran her hands languidly down his back as far as she could reach. Byron shivered as her light touch lit fires along his cool back.

Byron positioned himself above Cassie to allow for some movement up and down her soft body. She spread her thighs and he lowered himself into her. He could feel her slickness on his chest as he continued kissing her breasts.

Cassie rubbed her hips up into his warm skin and his chest hairs made her sensitive clit beg for more attention. She rubbed herself on him. He slowly worked his way down her body, kissing her flat belly, nibbling on her hips, even licking her inner thighs. She squealed in delight as he finally reached her swollen pussy. He gently spread the lips to see the pink flower he was going to taste.

Her smell was more than he imagined, musky with a hint of earthiness. She tasted tangy, with just enough sweetness to entice his tongue even more. Soon his tongue was lapping up the juices from inside her vagina. Cassie closed her hips around his neck as she came. Her grunts were guttural, making him feel primal.

Her panting and thrashing around him reminded him that she was inexperienced, and he enjoyed her total openness Many experienced women would have been more calculated in their response. Not Cassie. She was honest and very responsive.

Byron worked his way back up to Cassie's mouth, and she tasted herself on his lips. Cassie pulled him closer and squeezed him to her. She turned to her side, pulling him with her. Cassie sat up and pushed Byron down until she was straddling him.

Byron laid back knowing that she wanted to explore and allowing her to do so. He wanted very much to slide inside her and make her scream his name in ecstasy, but he knew that she needed to explore for now. She explored his body, tasting him. Teasing him. Finally she had her fill and straddled his hips. She eased herself down slowly until she engulfed his entire penis.

Cassie reached around and ran a fingernail lightly over his balls, she heard him gasp and felt his balls tighten and knew she had done something right. Cassie continued to rock her hips and swirl her fingers over Byron's balls. Byron grabbed her hips and began his own rhythm of pumping his hips into hers.

Byron reached up and massaged Cassie's breast and squeezed her nipple causing her to arch her back. This tightened her pussy just enough to send Byron over the edge. Then angle was everything. She was tight and hot and he was inside her.

Cassie felt him spurting his load, each jerk of his penis. He rubbed against her ultra sensitive clit and she plummeted over the peak of ecstasy. With a squeal, she let her body loose and she quivered as her vaginal walls clutched Byron's firm penis and pulled him in further. She collapsed on him.

Sinclair paced the length of his bedchamber. He was trying to concentrate on his plans for the battles which were up and coming. He had plans to take King Lance's place. As long as King Lance and his sons died on the battle field and his own brother was lost, he could marry the Ice Princess and rule the kingdom with no one arguing against him.

His latest communication with his secret ally disturbed him. The wretch had raised his price. He wanted Byron's lands in payment. Sinclair also wanted Byron's land. It's strategic location would allow him to control commerce as well as aid in protecting his new lands. Sinclair swore loudly. Then he thought of Cassie, just as she was that afternoon. Naked and wet.

He abruptly stopped and decided that he had to have her body tonight. His penis was arising to the thought of her writhing under him. He knew that there had been guards posted to keep out his own brother, the man who would protect the woman. The irony of this was incredible. Byron and his libido would not compromise his little betrothed. However, Sinclair would do anything, and she was not protected from his advances. He chuckled at his thought.

How to get past the guards? He knew that they had a weakness for ale. He filled a tankard and added some powders which increased the effects of the ale and would put them to sleep. Next he found a gag and some ropes with which to tie up Cassie. He knew she would be most unwilling in his foray tonight.

He donned a cloak and hid the gag and ropes in his inner pockets as he carried the tankard up to the bored and thirsty guards. His guess had been right, and within minutes they lay sleeping in a heap at the door. Sinclair rearranged them as if they fell asleep on duty. This would raise no suspicions to any passersby.

Then he snuck in. Walking quietly to where he remembered the bed to be, he saw the feminine body and his cock twitched. He grinned an evil grin and rubbed his hands together. He carefully pulled out the rope and tied one end to the bedpost. He then took the other and did the same thing. Cassie slept quietly throughout this procedure. He carefully tied one arm to the post and as he was trying to pull the other she seemed to stir. He stopped.

Julia felt a weight on her body and imagined that she was still dreaming. She tried to turn over and realized that not only was there truly a weight on her, but one arm was also secured. Her eyes flew open and she saw a shadow of a man int he moonlight. She knew immediately who it was.

Sinclair.

Julia gasped and a hand covered her mouth. He leaned closer to her and his fetid breath reached her nostrils. Her stomach lurched. She could see him grinning as he told her that she would be his tonight, and the guards would not be able to help. Her hand moved to under the pillow and she felt the cool steel blade and knew that she had to time her actions just right. If he realized the blade was there before she had a chance to use it, she had no hope of surviving.

Her heaving chest belied her calmness and Sinclair took delight in slowly cutting her bodice open: displaying her young mounds to him. with his hand still clamped on her mouth, he slid down until he was able to lick her nipple. He circled her peak and it became rigid and stiff. He moved to the next.

Her shame at a man seeing her nude body consumed her. Even thought the moonlight was dim, he could still see her. She cried helplessly. Her cheeks and the pillow becoming wet from her tears. He expertly teased her nipples to peaks and he used them. He bit hard on one and he twisted and pulled the other. Her back arched to alleviate the pain and she cried out.

He pulled his hand away and stuffed a gag into her mouth. Now both of his hands were free. Julia kept her one hand under the pillow feeling the edge of the blade, waiting for the right moment. Luckily, when he had tied her second arm, it was hurriedly and she had slack in the rope. He moved down her body and she felt the sharp sting of a cool blade as it slid down her body to slice away her bedclothes. He was sitting on her legs and she felt his weight as if it were the weight of doom.

Sinclair spread her clothes to put her nude body on display. She was beautiful. He reached up and played with her breasts. He sniffed her at the apex of her thighs and she smelled spicy. As she writhed under him, he smiled. He had plans for this one. He spread her thighs and dipped a finger into her tight pussy. He slid the finger deeper and deeper until he found what he was looking for. Her maidenhead. He inserted another finger and began to stretch out her vaginal walls to allow for easier access.

He wanted nothing to stop his powerful thrust when he ripped her hymen and stole her virginity. He had three fingers in her working her walls looser. His other hand pinched and tweaked her nipple as his mouth devoured the other.

He was not kind, she was his play thing. She was there only for his pleasure. His ministrations were painful to her. She felt his teeth as they sank into her skin, but she couldn't scream. She tried though.

"Now my little Ice Princess, you will pay for your insubordinance this afternoon. I will have my revenge, and you will take it like the slut you are. We will see who has the real power now." He laughed an evil laugh.

Julia's hackles rose at his laughter and she realized that he still thought that she was Cassie. She wished Cassie were here to help her. She cried more as he began to stretch and pull her skin as it was not meant to be stretched. Her tears soaked the pillow, but her hand was still on the blade.

Sinclair pulled off his clothes and he stood there, totally erect. Julia saw his penis for the first time and panicked. He was thick and long. He climbed back onto her, spreading her thighs so he could slide in between them. He pressed the head of his penis against her virgin hole. He felt her flinch and could see her chest heaving as she tried to cry out.

He pushed forward slowly. She could feel him entering her and her skin stretching until it burned. He slid in until he stopped where his fingers had stopped. Then he pulled back until just the very tip of his penis was touching her entranced. HE rammed back into her as hard as he could and they both felt her maidenhead give way.

She let out a howl and squirmed to get from under him, kicking the whole time. He slapped her hard and her head flew to the side. He pulled back and thrust hard again, repeating this over and over. His entire cock ripping her tender young pussy. She burned and he felt the blood making her slick.

Julia kicked even as she desperately tried to work the dagger on her binds. She finally felt one give way and her hand was free. He thrust in again and she tried to howl in pain through her gag. He was biting her neck and twisting her nipple painfully as he was ripping her cunt to shreds. She felt another blow to her face and he head whipped to the side. She could feel her eye already swelling up.

She managed to slice through the second rope and knew that he didn't notice her arms. She pulled her arm back plunged the knife into his back. The jagged edge ripping his skin as she pulled it back out. He howled in pain and realized that she was loose and had a weapon. He grabbed his back where she had stabbed him and he knew that he was in trouble.

"Bitch! You are going to pay for that!" He began pummeling her even as she stabbed at him. Missing more than hitting. Julia pulled the gag from her mouth and tried to shout, but he had punch the wind out of her. Breathing was a chore.

Cassie sat up straight. This woke up Byron. She looked around and saw nothing. But she knew that something was terribly wrong. She jumped from the bed and began to dress. He did the same.

"There is something wrong. I know it. I can feel it in my gut. Where is your sword? You must get it now and follow me." He grabbed his sword and a dagger for Cassie.

"Thanks. Mine is upstairs in my rooms. I think that is where the trouble is."

Byron went to his door and saw Anen still standing guard and told him to find some men to help with a possible situation upstairs and to check on Cassie's guards. Anen disappeared into the darkness quickly and Byron saw Cassie disappear behind a tapestry. He smiled in spite of her actions. So that was how she managed to get into his chamber.

He followed her. The way was dark, but he dared not bring a torch, since the smoke and the light would alert any to their arrival. He held her hand in the blackness and she led him to the other end, up the steps and to the end of the hallway. There, they could hear the sounds of a desperate struggle. Byron passed Cassie and felt for the door. He eased it open slowly.

He was able to see clearly due to his exposure to the darkness and the brightness of the moonlight. His brother had attacked Julia thinking it was Cassie. With Julia fighting back, he was able to run across the room to yank Sinclair off of Julia.

Sinclair was slick, with blood and sweat. Byron tried to overpower Sinclair.

Julia suddenly realized that she heard Cassie's voice and that the vile rapist was no longer on her. She curled into a ball and wept. She felt Cassie's hands on her and knew that she would be all right. Darkness blissfully swallowed her.

"Damn you, Sinclair! You raped the wrong woman! You stupid idiot! That was my lady, not me that your vile body invaded!" Sinclair heard Cassie's words as she spat them out and realized that she was never his. He howled in frustration and Byron hit him on the head hard with the butt of his sword. Sinclair fell soundlessly to the floor.

Byron found some ropes to tie up his brother as Cassie lit the lamps. In the light of the fires, they could see the carnage. Julia was beaten to a pulp, covered in blood and welts and bruises, one eye so swollen already that the eye had disappeared. Sinclair was bleeding profusely from a gash in his lower back and had several other cuts.

They heard sounds of people outside the door in the hallway and realized that help had arrived. Anen was helping one of the assigned guards to his groggy feet. It was obvious to all that the guards had been drugged by Sinclair.

Byron felt that he should be the one to tell his friend about Julia. Cassie was still in the room with her cleaning her up. He could hear Cassie crying over her dear friend.

"Anen, send someone to get the physician. Also, we need to bring King Lance up here. Then I must speak to you alone." Anen nodded and sent people to the tasks. Byron refused to allow him into the rooms before he could talk to him. Anen was confused.

"As you know, Sinclair had threatened Cassie, which is why the guards were here. However, unbeknownst to either of us, Cassie had a plan of her own. She came to my rooms and we had a wonderful night of being together. In her place," Byron sighed and Anen already knew.

"Julia was there, wasn't she? She has been hurt, hasn't she?" Anen felt his stomach roil at the thought of anyone hurting Julia.

"Sinclair will be executed, of that I am sure. But King Lance has to be the one to announce sentence. His intent was to hurt Cassie, not Julia. Keep that in mind."

"What did he do to her?"

"He raped and beat her. I am so sorry Anen. I am grateful it wasn't Cassie, but I wished it had been no one. Especially not Julia. She is unconscious now. She has one swollen eye and is covered in blood. But she was able to use that dagger against him, somehow. He may bleed to death before morning. Wouldn't that be a shame?"

"Where is he now?"

"I left him trussed up on the floor. Don't panic when you see Julia. She does look bad, but he was on top of her and she had stabbed him by the kidneys. Some of that blood is not her own. She was very brave and fought back well. Cassie is with her now. Are you calm enough to go see her?"

"I think so. At least now I am, I cannot say when I actually see her injuries what I will feel. Let's go in there and wait for King Lance." Anen led the way into the bedchambers.

There was a deathly quiet over the men who were now guarding the tied up Sinclair. They had all seen the devastated body of Julia. Cassie had covered her nakedness up, but Julia's face was testimony enough.

They all managed to look ashamed to be a part of the same gender as the man they were guarding, some "accidentally" kicked him in retaliation for all the sister, daughters and mothers who had been treated in the same way.

Anen went straight to Julia and he cradled her head in his arms. He blinked back the tears forming in his eyes. Not because he was ashamed to cry, but because he knew that he would lose control and he would kill Sinclaire. He wanted Sinclaire to be awake and cognizant of his situation when he was hung or beheaded or whatever King Lance decided.

Finally the physician arrived and shooed everyone out. Anen stood his ground and told him that he would stay to help out however was needed. Julia stirred and he held her hand tightly. The look on Anen's face and the nod of Cassie made him assent to the wishes of this man. He knew he would need help.

What had been done to this girl was brutal. He glared at the heap of manflesh on the floor and cursed him. Cassie and Byron stood guard as they waited for her father to see the carnage. He went to work to fix the broken body.

King Lance arrived, he was in a cranky mood, but he saw the looks of the men around the rooms his daughter occupied and he rushed into he room expecting the worst. Instead he found his daughter alive and well sitting next to her fiance. His relief was palpatable. If Cassie was all right, then why was everyone so grim?

Then he saw the body on the floor. It was Lord Sinclair, who was beginning to twitch. He was covered in blood and still bleeding. He was also tied up securely.

He sat down and waited for an explanation.

"Father, something terrible has happened. I am requesting that you see to it that justice is done. I want the head of Lord Sinclair stuffed and mounted. I want his face on display in the middle of the city. I want him to suffer like he made her to suffer."

Lance looked at his daughter's tear streaked face and wondered who had been attacked and what had really happened.

"Sire, my brother, although I hate to admit that he is my brother, has brutally raped and beaten Julia, Cassie's lady in waiting. Not because he wanted her, but because he wanted Cassie. Julia fought him as much as she could, if we hadn't arrived when we did, he would have most certainly killed her, which may already be true."

12