The Little Warrior Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lance looked as if he had been kicked in the stomach by a horse. He looked over at Sinclair with a hatred only a father could know, and decided he would see the girl for himself.

He rose without saying a word and Cassie knew what he wanted. She led him to the doorway and he saw all the blood, the girl pale as a ghost, and the look on the young man's face who held her hand as she bit down on the leather strip as the physician sewed her back together. Her one eye was swollen beyond recognition.

Lance walked out to the guards and ordered that the "Evil Lord Sinclair" be taken directly to the dungeon. He was to be chained to the wall like a common criminal and if he bled to death, so be it. He would die in the morning anyway. The guards snapped to attention and quickly and eagerly followed his orders. They had seen the girl he had attacked.

12