The Locker Room (Don't Worry Baby.)

Story Info
jes's locker room fantasy tryst with Lil.
1.9k words
3.83
9k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written in collaboration by
jes_da_man & LittleOne

Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 1:13:03 PM

---------------------------

Now let's see if what I saw in my mind is anything like what truly transpired.

As I sat there nude waiting for you on the bench in the nurses' locker room in the hospital where you work, I leaned up against the wall. My legs were spread apart and one hand was moving rhythmically up and down in my lap. Suddenly, I heard the soft swish of the door opening. I looked up, and saw you quietly walk in and closed the door behind you. Looking into your eyes, I smiled, and you flashed a sexy smile back at me before speaking.

"Well, I guess I timed it just right, I have made you wait, but I have not made you wait too long. And I see that you are good and ready," you said with a grin.

We both began to chuckle softly, and then I noticed your eyes move down between my legs and heard you begin to moan as your tongue licked your lips in a very sensual manner. Turning slightly, in one swift motion, you reached behind you and locked the door. Then you turned slowly back around to squarely face in my direction and proceeded to run your hands down your uniform. Stopping only to caress your breasts for a moment, you moved your hands down in between your legs and over your womanhood. As you moved your hands up and down over your mound, your eyes were fixed on my manhood.

"God, I have waited for this all day long... you don't have the slightest idea how hard it's been for me not to say... fuck it... fuck all my patients... and come running in here and take you by force," you say in an almost inaudible lust ridden hoarse voice.

Then, all at once, you feverishly began to rip at your uniform and under garments. In no time, they're all laying in a crumpled pile on the floor beside you. Standing there, your gorgeous body totally exposed, your eyes were once more lustfully fixed on me, until you slowly began to advance forward towards me like a lioness intently stalking her prey

Finally, you stopped and stood directly in front of me, and between my legs. You leaned over and with a playful growl, you gently slapped my hand from where it was, and reached down and cupped your hand over the tip of my erect cock and began to generously lavish, upon the shaft of my erection, the juices that had oozed from the tip of it.

Your moans began to increase in volume and in frequency as one of your hands began to move in a piston like manner on my cock, while your other hand rubbed gently up and down in the valley of your love nest, as if to prepare it for what was to come. Without skipping a beat, you then leaned over and kissed me passionately, and since both my hands were now free, I reached up to cup your pretty face, and likewise passionately returned your kiss.

Finally, breaking away from our kiss, due to lack of oxygen, you straightened up, and we both gulped in a much needed breath of fresh air. Once your breathing returned to some resemblance of normality, you once more leaned forward and reached down and placed your hands on my knees and brought them together.

Turning to face away from me, you straddled my legs. Slowly, you moved backwards towards me, until your rump pressed lightly against my stomach, and then you reached down between your legs and gently grasped my hard, erect phallus and aimed the tip upward towards your now soaking wet pussy.

We both moaned as we felt the tip of my manhood make contact with the entrance of your love nest. You slowly began to lower your body, and the shaft spread the lips of your love hole apart, and slowly began to make its way into it. As you impaled your warm pussy onto it, I let out an uncontrollable moan.

"Oh, yes my love!"

The muscles of your cunt gripped and released my shaft as it slowly disappeared and was gradually engulfed. After what seemed an eternal downward motion, your butt cheeks were finally resting on my lower belly and your love bud was firmly pressed against the sack that contained all my pent up love juices. You arched your back, leaned your head back and abruptly exhaled the breath you had been holding all this time. And then you let lose a loud moan.

"Oh my God! Yes! Yes!"

I reached both hands around you and softly placed the fingers of one of them on your clit, and situated the other hand to where my fingers could spread the lips of your twat even more than they were spread with my cock plunged deep within your tight pussy.

In reaction to this, you leaned yourself back upon me and I heard you start to moan as you squirmed your hips from side to side, causing the tip of the shaft buried within you to rub against the deepest part of your vagina. Upon feeling your reaction, I began to gently move my fingers in a circular motion around and over your now swollen love button.

The sensations caused by this, forced you to let out a moan that in volume, sounded almost like a scream. In an attempt to keep you silent, I removed the hand spreading the lips of your love canal, and reached up and cupped it over your mouth in order to muffle your screams.

Suddenly, you began to move your hips in a slow upward and downward motion, and I too begin to move my hips up and down to meet each and every movement that your hips made. The pace gradually increased, and you began to moan even louder and louder, until I had to clasp your chin with my hand and turn your face towards mine and put my mouth over yours in a kiss, in order to further muffle your moans.

In no time, your hips began to hammer themselves down onto my shaft, and the fingers of my hand resting on your mound, moved faster and faster on your clitoris. Until, suddenly you slammed your twitching pussy down over the full length of my engorged cock, and for a split second your mouth escaped mine, and a loud moan from deep within you escaped before I could once more cover your mouth with mine.

At this very instant your body began to spasm and you reached an overwhelming orgasm, which in turn, caused the first spurts of my love juices to forcefully hit the entrance of your womb. Your hands instinctively reached down and grabbed my hips and you pulled yourself down unto me hard, forcing my cock to bury itself as deep as it could go into your pussy. Our bodies shivered and quaked as the feeling of pure bliss flooded over our entire bodies.

Slowly the rhythm of our orgasms began to subside. You pulled your mouth from mine, and moaned.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!"

I too let out a loud moan and reached up and encircled your body with my arms and held you to me tight.

Upon catching your breath, you reached down and placed one hand over your love mound and your fingertips caressed the exposed part of my shaft that was still embedded and pulsating within your pussy. With the tender touch of your fingertips, my cock suddenly twitched and we both, in unison, let out a moan that came from deep within our throats.

For what seemed to be quite a while, we remained there motionless atop the bench, with you impaled on my lap, and I with my arms wrapped around you. When reality began to finally set in, you turned your face towards me and smiled.

"Oh my God baby, that was so, wonderful. I really, really needed that. But now I must get back to work. As much as I'd love to stay and fuck your brains out, I have to go back to work," you said contently as you still tried to gain control of your breathing.

You then smiled at me and gave me a passionate kiss that seemed to last for an eternity. Then little by little, you began to slowly raise yourself from on top of me. And as you did, a slurping sound could be heard as your pussy slid up my cock. You looked downwards in the direction of the sound, and then quickly turned to look at me and smiled and we both began to laugh. And when you rose, until the tip of my shaft was the only thing that remained inside your love canal, it seems that neither, my erection or your love nest, wanted the release of the grip that your twat had on my dick.

The tip of my phallus seemed to expand and the lips of your vagina seemed to tighten themselves as tight as they could around my shaft's swollen tip. Suddenly however, with a slight more upward effort on your part, the grip was released, and they came apart with a resounding 'POP! In turn, this caused my swollen cock to move back and forth and from side to side in the air, as if it were performing an erotic dance... and likewise allowed a copious mixture of our love juices to literally explode from your love nest onto my lap, and drench my now empty balls.

After a while, you stood up. You look back and smiled at me before you turned around to face me once more. And then you reached down and gently patted my still erect shaft, and softly began to speak.

"Don't worry baby, there is much more of that to come. There will always be," you softly whispered.

You leaned down and placed a kiss on the tip of my cock and then began to lick my shaft and balls clean of all of the immense mixture of our combined love juices. And when it was all gone, you moved your sweet lips up towards mine and kissed me passionately once more, and our tongues shared the remains of our love juices. Finally, you removed your mouth from mine.

Straightening up, you softly said, "I love you baby."

You then turned and walked to where your uniform and under garments lay crumpled in a pile on the floor. As you bent over to retrieve them my cock unexpectedly twitched and instinctively began to react again from the sight of your little pussy peeking out between your ass cheeks.

However, as if you had not noticed, you slowly began to get dressed, teasingly smiling all the while... and once you were done dressing, you looked in the mirror to make sure of your appearance and then you turned, licked your lips, moaned and then blew me a kiss.

You opened the door, looked to see that no one was around and started to exit the room. But before you closed the door you poked your head back in and smiled.

"I love you baby," you said in a soft sensual whisper.

And then... you were gone...

END OF 'DON'T WORRY BABY.'