Swim Dreams

Story Info
Swimmer's former coach admits her feelings at his last meet.
4.5k words
4.68
14.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,615 Followers

Sierra's hands trembled enough she spilled some of the popcorn out of the top of the butter-stained paper bag. This was it, she thought. All or nothing. Do or die.

It was not the first time she thought that in the last month. Not the twentieth time. Not even the hundredth. And it wasn't just about the swim meet, either.

It would be Jason's last at college. Sierra hoped he would continue to try for world competition but he admitted to her through one of their frequent text message conversations he was okay if it never happened. He wanted to move on to the next thing - coaching, like her.

You inspired me, he told her more than once, sending flushes of warmth through her that weren't just from pride.

Her star pupil.

Sierra saw Jason's mother in the stands. Katherine was a slim-featured beauty who passed on the fine bone structure of her cheeks to her son. The mother waved enthusiastically and pointed to the open seat next to her in the bleachers. Sierra wondered, again not for the first time since Jason turned eighteen and she realized what a handsome man he'd become, if Katherine knew the reason Sierra attended so many of these college meets, why she drove a hundred and fifty miles every time Jason competed at home and she could make it. Katherine probably did. Sierra wasn't exactly capable of hiding away her emotions.

Not that Sierra would have ever acted on anything. Not until that day. She hoped she still had the nerves for this. Hoped the warmth she felt from the student eight years her junior wasn't just her imagination and she fell flat on her face.

She climbed the stands, smiling with some trepidation at Katherine. The other woman greeted her with a big hug and misty eyes. "His last meet!" she said.

"I'm a big ball of emotions," Sierra said.

"Oh, honey, us too. I've been crying off and on for days. Grant even got choked up about it."

"Is he here? I didn't see him at the concession stand."

"Oh yes! Getting some photos of the building, I think. Oh, there he is."

Jason's father came through a pair of double doors talking to a pair of young men and laughing. Grant was a much heftier man than his son. Then again, when Jason first signed on to the swim team at fifteen, he was a big boy too. That was why he tried out. He was tired of being teased about his weight and joined Sierra's swim team because it seemed like the most fun sports program. When he discovered he was right, he threw himself into the training, and with Sierra's guidance about safe dieting and exercise outside of the program, Jason trimmed down the pounds fast, becoming one of the most fit athletes in the school in less than two years.

That wasn't all. By his junior year, Jason never fell lower than third place. His senior year, that bumped up to second place, leading to a brilliant finish at the state level that saw him taking third in his best effort at the backstroke yet.

Swimming and his good grades got him some decent scholarships. With even more rigorous training, he was a fierce competitor all four years, though the other swimmers were just as dangerously good. Backstroke was still his best event and his relay times improved dramatically, though he was all over the place when it came to freestyle. He would compete in all three that day All the co-captains would be taking part in the relay, a send-off to the seniors.

Now, Grant took pictures of the crowd, the pools, and a few long-distance shots of Jason's mother and his first coach before climbing up to them and giving Sierra hug with all the warmth of his wife's.

"You're the reason he's here today," he told her, and Sierra shook her head.

"No. He is. He made this happen."

"Ah, you pointed him in the right direction."

"Just following up on what you two started," Sierra said.

Katherine squeezed her knee. "No, honey. He fell in love with the water because he fell in love with you."

Sierra blushed hard at that. "I... um... I never..."

"We know," Grant said gently. "If we thought even for a second that you did, we wouldn't have let him near you. But you do care for him now, don't you?"

Sierra hesitated a long moment, then looked out over the pools and nodded.

"Good," Katherine said.

It wasn't long before the teams came out to warm up, led by Jason and the other co-captains. His parents and Sierra stood and cheered, and Jason looked up at them, grinning. He wore a towel around his trim waist, and when he cast it off, Sierra's heart skipped a beat. Never once when he was under eighteen had she been attracted to him, but a few months after, something clicked one day as she watched him jogging on the school's track. He was still so youthful looking then, but for the first time, she saw him as a man too. His face was almost more beautiful than handsome, and his muscles sleek and ropey.

With his curly short dark hair and soulful brown eyes, Jason slowly became a fantasy Sierra knew she shouldn't indulge in. When he went off to college, they stayed in touch via friendly emails, usually about his training and classes. When Jason invited her to his first college meet, Sierra readily agreed and traveled with his parents to see him fire off the boards to a nervous false start.

Things slowly progressed from there, and they developed a genuine friendship over the next few years. She fantasized about him often, feeling guilty about it but no longer able to deny the fact that she was attracted to her former student. It wasn't something she ever intended on acting on. They both had a string of relationships, his usually short, hers lasting anywhere from a month to a year. Sierra always assumed things would stay platonic between them.

But then came Jason's senior year. Their emails, always friendly, started to take on something of a flirty tone, and soon they started texting each other as often as once a day. As their conversations grew more and more intimate and unguarded, with a staggering lurch, Sierra realized something fundamental. She was in love with Jason, and there would never really be a man quite like him in her life. He was kind and funny and genuine, free with his emotions and never impolite. Their relationships dried up, and Sierra wondered, perhaps foolishly, if it didn't have something to do with their conversations, and she began to hold out the tiniest bit of hope he felt the same way as her, that he might love her too.

Slowly Sierra began to talk herself into pursuing the young man lest her heart be ripped out by inaction. By February, a month before his last meet, she convinced herself that this would be the day she opened up to her former student, as insane as that might be. She knew it would lead to the end of her job so she already turned in her resignation for the end of the year. That was okay. Things were getting nasty in schools the whole country over, with parents screaming for teachers to do more, more, more and sticking them with the responsibility for all of society's problems while all the time voting down pay increases. It was exhausting work and she probably would have quit anyways. She had no idea what she would do in the future because a lot of that rested on the outcome of that day. It was exhilarating and terrifying all at once, but she was ready to take the leap she feared so much.

The buildup to the first race seemed to take forever, but then it all came on so blazingly fast. Jason didn't take part in the individual medley races, but was on right after for his best event, the backstroke. All three of them were on their feet as he took his position. The heat building in Sierra's body and soul combined, and she pressed her thighs together even as she cheered him on, her heart soaring for him and breaking all at once that this was it.

The starting beep, and Jason flew through the water. He worked so hard the last few years trimming down what little excess fat he had, and was now a sleek, muscular figure in the pool. The expected lead was out front, too good to be beat, but Jason held strong to third as they hit the wall and kicked off, his powerful legs giving him the boost to near the second-place guy -- and then he was past him, pushing through the water as Sierra, Grant, and Katherine roared.

It was close. But it wasn't enough.

Still they cheered like he won anyways, tears streaming down Sierra's face. His best time, over. He climbed out of the pool and toweled off before turning and waving at her and his parents. They waved back, and Sierra fought the odd urge to blow him a kiss. You did so good, she told him mentally. You've come so far.

And the day wasn't over yet.

The relay went okay. Jason fought as fiercely as he had with the backstroke, giving it his all in his final outing, but one of their guys lost some time after a bad start and they slid down to third. Still a great showing, but not the potential first they could have claimed.

More events, but Jason wasn't a part of them. He sat on the sidelines, cheering on his teammates, and more than once looking a little lost. Sierra watched him almost exclusively the entire time, her eyes hardly losing focus. And his gaze frequently went to her, too. Well... probably his parents, too, but it felt like his gaze lingered on her.

Sierra never noticed Katherine and Grant exchanging a knowing look between them.

Finally, it was time for Jason's last event of his career, the freestyle. Not his best event, and he wasn't expected to place in it, especially given the talent the other schools brought. Jason took some deep breaths, his emotions as always as clear as day. His coach gripped his shoulder and said something to him. Jason nodded and joined the others at the pool. Before he took his position, Jason looked up at the stands one more time, right at Sierra. He pointed at her, then the pool. She wept, and nodded.

Then they were off, and his start was phenomenal. It got a gasp out of Sierra. Jason pushed harder than she'd ever seen him push before, his style impeccable, his body a scalpel. He shot to an early lead to the cheers of his parents and fought to hold it, his competitors right on his heels. Off the walls, two swimmers made ground, catching up to him in a dead heat. All of Jason's team were on their feet, roaring for him. Jason never looked once around him. His eyes were solely focused on the water and the walls. He strained, the crowd going wild now at the closest race of not just the day, but the whole season. Seconds left. Three. Two... Jason reached out.

One. Won.

He shot up out of the water, looking left, looking right, and then his team was on him, hoisting him out, lifting him up. He threw off his goggles and raised his fists in the air, his chest heaving, his smile huge. Sierra, Katherine, and Grant rushed down to the poolside and to him, and he was there, being let down, clutching Sierra to him, his forehead against hers. She was still crying and he was too, but his lips found hers and she melted into him, hearing him shout something to her over the din.

"You did this. This was you. Thank you. Thank you."

* * *

Almost everyone was gone. They sat at the edge of the pool, Jason still in his swim briefs, Sierra with her dress hiked up to her knees as she swirled her feet in the water. His parents begged off dinner, telling the two of them to take some time together. Sierra reiterated there had never been any physical contact between her and Jason until that day, but they knew that. They also knew how much their son had always cared for his first swim coach, and they were happy to see them come together.

"Especially now that he's a little older," Grant said with a wink.

Now it was just Jason and Sierra. He leaned over and kissed her shoulder. Sierra twisted her head to look him in the eyes, and they kissed properly this time, her lips soft and inviting, his tentative and tasting of the pool. She liked that taste.

"Sierra..." he said softly.

"I'm in love with you, Jason," she said, reaching up to stroke his cheek. "It's wrong. I know that. I never thought of you that way until you were eighteen. But it's true and I had to tell you."

He nodded and swallowed. "I've been in love with you forever."

"The school would throw a fit if they knew, and they will. I don't plan to hide this. So I resigned, effective the end of the year."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Wherever you decide to go, I'm going to be there with you. I can find work anywhere."

"I have a coaching offer from Agramonte. A nice college there. I wanted to tell you how I felt, and if you wanted an us, I was going to come home. But if you're willing..."

"Yes," Sierra said, her voice nearly a whisper. "Agramonte. Yes. That sounds perfect."

A man came towards them. "I'm sorry, we're just about closing up, Jason, and you're the last ones in the building."

"Lance, could you do me a favor, just this one time? Let me lock up. I'll get you back the keys tonight. I just want to say goodbye to this place"

Lance thought about that and dug out a set of keys. "Get the lights?"

"You got it."

Lance pulled a key and deposited it on Jason's things. "Man, you did good today. Congratulations."

Jason's gaze never left Sierra. "Thanks. I had the best coach."

The guy took off, and Sierra sat up just far enough she could pull the bottom of her dress up. Jason took in her body as she showed off her tiny thong and big breasts in her equally tiny bra. Without a word, Jason dropped into the water and came to her, his dark eyes on hers as he reached for her thong.

"Jason," she whispered as she leaned up.

His fingers looped into the thong's material and tugged it down off her outstretched legs. After tossing that onto her dress beside the pool, he studied her waxed pussy and said, "Gorgeous. Lean back, baby."

Sierra did, feeling like she was falling even further, falling forever for him. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at him as he took his first loving kiss of her pussy. "Marry me," she blurted.

He looked back up at her, his eyes widening, his smile growing. "Yes. Absolutely. Nothing would make me happier."

Then he showed Sierra how much he loved her.

Jason stopped first to kiss each of her full lips, breathing deep and tickling her sensitive skin when he let it out. Then, with his eyes on hers, he slid his tongue through her folds, a slow, teasing trip that made her shiver with desire. A wave of light dizziness swept through her when he brushed her clit with his tongue, then wrapped his lips around it and lashed it with more enthusiastic strokes.

His hands came out of the water and went to her big breasts. He moaned against her pussy when he cupped and squeezed them, making Sierra giggle softly. So very much a man, and yet still a boy in the best ways. Her smile turned into an O when he began to lap at her pussy in earnest, his speed picking up as he slid deeper into her depths.

"Mmmm, like that," she told him, and he listened, giving it to her just the way Sierra wanted.

Her mind whirled. Engaged. Engaged to a former student. That was taboo, and something unspeakable when she first started her job. But the love within her for this man was undeniable. They were going to be married. The sensations within Sierra built and built, and as she watched her younger lover so studiously take care of her, she thought of the day they would be together forever.

She was going to marry a student. She was going to marry Jason.

Her crest swept through her.

"Ohhh, ohhh, Jason, right, mmm, right there... right th-there!"

She came with a hard jump, like someone goosed her. Laughing breathlessly, she curled a finger at her lover. Jason pushed himself up out of the pool and leaned over her, kissing her frantically, her wetness on his chin and lips. She clutched his head and kissed him back, panting the words when she could.

"I love you, I love you so much, I know it's wrong, but we're engaged, we're really engaged..."

"It's not wrong," he said, his lips right by hers, his hand at her cheek, stroking it. "I'm twenty-two. You're thirty. We've been friends for so long, Sierra, and now it's love, and we're together."

She nodded, her tears threatening to fall again, and he kissed her once more. Against his lips, she said, "Let's go back to your place so you can shower up. And then when you've got the pool water off you, we're going to make love."

Jason grinned and pulled back. "Actually... can I ask for a favor?"

"I'd give you anything."

He kissed her for that. "There's this fantasy I've had since high school. Right now is the one and only time we'll be able to do it."

"What's that?"

He stood instead of answering, and held out a hand. Sierra took it, and he pulled her upright. They gathered up their things, and he told her what he wanted -- to have sex with her in the locker room. His face was adorable, like a little kid pleading with his mom for a treat, and he got red-faced in the asking. God, she could not love him more.

"You want to fuck-" the word coming out of her mouth made Jason visibly swallow "-your teacher... in the locker room?" Jason started to open his mouth, but Sierra stepped in close and whispered in his ear, "That's hot."

"Holy shit," he said. "Uh. Sorry."

"Jason. I'm going to be vocal. I'm going to say things that are probably going to shock you. Like... I want that cock in my pussy right now." She trailed a hand down his chest across his stomach, and down to his hardening cock in his briefs. He hitched in a breath, and she added throatily, "I'm not your teacher anymore. I'm your fiancée." She stroked him. "So say whatever you want. Do to me whatever you want. I'll want it all, baby. Yes. Let's go fuck in the locker room, because if you're not inside me soon, I'm going to burst."

* * *

She got him in there, and after they laid their things out on one of the team benches, she sat on it to pull his briefs down. Jason's cock sprang out, hard and ready for her. She stood up again and took his hand, guiding him into the showers.

First came a long and luxurious round of necking under the spray of the water. He needed to get the pool water off him before they could fuck, so they multitasked and explored each other's bodies while the spray washed over them. He wrapped his ropey arms around her, his grip like iron, and pushed her back against the wall, his lips on Sierra's neck, her jaw, her lips, then back down the same path, this time going to the hollow of her neck, then one of her breasts, sucking the nipple into his mouth. She moaned at the sensations, at the cool slick wall against her bare ass, the young man doing all this to her, his hard cock between them against her stomach, the hot water steaming up the shower room.

She reached over to shut off the water, then down to grasp Jason's cock. They stared into each other's eyes as she pointed him towards her cunt. They kissed one more time as he pushed slowly into her, making her gasp against his lips. Her foot came around his slick leg as he eased into her, filling her slowly.

"Jason, my Jason," she breathed against him.

"Sierra..."

They kissed again, neither one of them getting enough of it. He eased in and out of her wet pussy, his big cock hitting just the right angle to make her shiver against him. Chest to chest, he stared right into her eyes that first time, his hands at her back and her hip, hers roaming his back, his ass. They didn't talk about condoms, nor did they really think about it that first time. She wanted to feel everything, and he wanted to give it to her.

Despite their talk about fucking, that first time was lovemaking, gentle and sweet. Sierra loved his lips on hers, the way he needed it as much as she did. They whispered things to each other, how much they loved each other, how happy they were, how good it felt. And when Sierra came, she did it with a sob of pleasure and release, the fulfilment of a year's worth of longing for a love she knew she shouldn't want, but did with all her heart and soul.

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,615 Followers
12