The Lodger Pt. 02 - Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While I would love to go again I hope you understand that I do now need to get ready for work," Natalie said, running out of the shower to put underwear while she could still feel Jack's sperm swimming away inside of her.

Jack reached to turn the shower back on to rinse himself off. As his hand clasped the metal dial, he paused. His mind wandered back down stairs at the three women probably still sitting in the dining room. He had yet to say hello properly to Mrs Johnson this morning, and, guessing the time, he wasn't sure if there was long enough to give her a proper greeting before she'd have to leave for the office. But that didn't mean he should ignore her, and he knew how much she enjoyed tasting her daughter's juices off his cock.

He got out of the shower, grabbed a towel and started to dry his hair.

In another half an hour, once everybody had left the house, he could go back to bed and get some recovery time, Jack thought has he climbed down the stairs, his entire body still unencumbered by any clothing. Until then, he still had some worked to do.

As he walked into the Dining Room to see three eager faces looking up at his nude form he thought that this really was an amazing way to pay the rent.

12