The Log Cabin Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim enjoys his dinner and Sue.
2.3k words
4.47
10.8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers

Hi

Here is chapter two, hope you enjoy it.

Thanks to Daddy's Beauty for her invaluable help with the plot and editing.

Chapter 02: Suppertime

Tim:

I woke with a start. When Kev had taken the woman to the bedroom I had turned off the light and laid down on the lounge. I was supposed to keep watch through the window, but I must have fallen asleep.

The light was on in the kitchen area and the room was filled with the smell of asian cooking. Sitting up he could see the woman in a bathrobe standing beside the cooktop stirring something in a wok. She turned and saw me awake.

"Evening sunshine!" She said brightly.

What was she so chirpy for? Kev had just beaten the shit out of her and then fucked her.

"You hungry? I'm just going to stir fry a little supper."

"Umm, yeah I guess....Where's Kev?"

She gigged, "He got a bit more than he bargained for, I think. He is having a lie down. It took more out of him than he thought." She winked, that same wicked wink I had seen when Kev had hustled her to the bedroom.

Taking the wok off the heat she left the kitchen and headed towards me. Her hair was wet so she had showered, the robe was very short. It just covered the essentials but her long toned legs were completely on show.

Just then there was a crackle of a radio coming from behind her and a distorted voice called for a helicopter to check the ravine beside the cliff on the Mt. Hutt road. I must have looked startled because she held up both hands to calm me.

"Easy kid! It's just a scanner, they hand them out to residences this close to a correctional facility so they can keep up to date if anyone escapes. You two have caused quite a commotion."

"Oh right."

She turned back and turned it down before coming back towards me. I was confused, what was this ladies angle?

"There are some clothes on the table. Best give me that prison uniform before the police start searching for you." She said pointing to a small table behind the lounge. "They are my late husband's and I think you are a similar build."

Now I was really suspicious, why was she helping me? She had just been violently assaulted. Now, she was standing in front of me wearing very little wanting me to get naked.

"Why are you doing this?" I took a step back away from her advance.

She folded her arms across her chest which caused the robe to open more revealing the curves of her breast. Flashing me a playful smile she continued.

"I'm no friend of the authorities, you will be safe here if we take some precautions. Now get changed and I'll dispose of the overalls in the furnace. The rice is almost done, once it's ready I'll add the ingredients to my spice base and we will have supper.

She wasn't taking no for an answer so I started getting my overalls off.

"There's underwear in the pile too so get it all off."

I looked back at her smiling at me and felt like a deer caught in headlights.

"Oh come on!" She laughed, "How many men are in the shower with you in jail? Your not shy are you? Would this help?"

With her amusement still playing across her face, she opened her robe, revealing her gorgeous body again. She had full breasts that were only just beginning to give in to gravity. A flat toned stomach gave way to full hips and those long legs. A small triangle of trimmed pubic hair hid her feminine charms.

"No! Not really.... I don't....... Umm... I don't even know your name!" I sputtered lamely.

With another laugh she closed her robe.

"It's Sue, what's yours?"

"Tim."

I was struggling to get the overalls off my left leg. Trying to hide an erection wasn't helping. Suddenly, I overbalanced and began to fall sideways. Sue stepped forward and caught me. Her hands were soft and warm on my arm.

"Careful!" She warned, "We can't have you hurting yourself, stand up and I'll do the rest."

I resisted still self-conscious of my arousal.

"Come on Tim! I'm a girl, your a boy. You know what I've got, I know what you've got! Let's be adults here. Stand up straight!"

I did as she instructed and Sue moved in front of me. Those warm hands travelled down my chest to the bottom of my singlet then she lifted it over my head. Her hands then played across my chest and shoulders before moving down to my boxer shorts.

"Mmmm you are well put together Tim, have you been working out?"

Any reply was caught in my throat as she dropped to her knees, her hands on my thighs.

"Let's get these pesky overalls off first. Put your hands on my head to balance yourself, then lift up your foot."

Her hands slid down my left leg, and pulled the overalls free, placing them next to the singlet. My erection was almost painful now as it strained against my boxers. As Sue lifted her head she had to move back a little. Her hands travelled slowly up the outside of my legs as she gazed at my package.

"My, my, that's not a tent that's a big top!" Looking up at my face Sue grinned. "Have you got a circus going on in there?"

I couldn't hide my embarrassment as my face went from pink to red. With her hands on the waistband of the boxers she began inching them down.

"I might need some scissors to free this sucker!" She teased.

She continued pulling my underwear down until my cock sprung free.

"Well, that's quite a tool you have there! How long since it has been out of the box?"

My mind raced, what the fuck was going on here? I couldn't think of an answer as she slipped my boxers over each foot. Looking back up at me she took a firm grip around the base of my shaft.

"I guess this is a bad time to tell you I don't suck on the first date."

Sue stood up using my cock as a support to steady herself. Leaning in close to me I could smell her shampoo and freshly cleaned body. Her hand made a couple of slow passes up and down my dick then she bent and picked up the prison clothes and moved away.

"Best get dressed Timmy or you'll catch a cold!" She giggled as she made her way towards the kitchen.

I dressed, being very careful not to catch my deflating penis in the zipper of the pants. Sue appeared back in the kitchen after disposing of my prison gear. She checked a pressure cooker on the bench and turned the valve on top to release the steam.

"Rice is done, grab a beer from the refrigerator and sit at the table. It won't take long to fry up the vegetables and meat. You are carnivorous aren't you?"

"I'm what?"

"Carnivorous? You know, a meat eater!"

"Oh yeah, sure am! What are you cooking it smells funny?" I asked as I went to the fridge.

"Haven't you had Asian cooking before?"

"Yeah I used to have Chinese all the time." I replied, opening my beer and heading back to the table.

"This is Thai, lots of lemongrass and coriander and a dash of chili. Much tastier!"

I watched as she cooked from the table. It was like one of those cooking shows on television. Sue had all the ingredients in separate bowls. After returning the wok with the spice mix to the stove top she began adding the various bits stirring them together as the wok hissed and spat. My stomach began to rumble, I hadn't eaten since lunch and I hadn't eaten a home cooked meal in nine months.

Sue finished her cooking, getting two bowls from a drawer she heaped a large spoonful of rice in both then scooped out some of her Thai and placed it on top. She placed both on the table then returned to the kitchen and got herself a glass of wine before sitting across from me. I poked through the bowl the smell was different to anything I had experienced before but it wasn't offensive. There were weird vegetables in the bowl I couldn't put a name to.

"Eat up before it gets cold!" Sue encouraged me.

Placing my fork into a green leafy thing I asked, "what this?"

"Baby Bok Choy, it's like Chinese spinach. Taste it."

I did and it was good. I mixed it up with the rice and started wolfing it down. I stuck my fork in what looked like a piece of sausage and held it up.

"And what's this?"

"Well, there is a mixture of chorizo sausage and a blood sausage I just picked up earlier this evening so it could be either."

"Isn't chorizo Spanish or Italian?"

"Yes, but I think it adds a bit of kick to the dish. What do you think?"

I took a bite but it wasn't hot so it mustn't have been the chorizo. I kept eating and was enjoying the meal and the view across the table.

Cleaning up the last of the rice in my bowl I looked up to see Sue smiling at me.

"That was good! What do you call that? Is there some left?"

"I don't know, it was just an invention I put together with whatever was handy......umm....I suppose I would call it Thai inspired Mt Hutt oysters with chorizo."

"They don't have oyster here, they come from the ocean."

"Haven't you heard of Prairie oysters?" Sue asked with a grin.

"Never been near the mid-west."

"Well, at calf marking time they save some of the calf testicles as a local delicacy. Prairie oysters."

"Holy shit! I was eating calf balls!"

"No no no! Not calf balls.....um.... pig's balls. A feral pig's balls."

"Err it tasted great until you told me that. I think I'll pass on the seconds. Leave some for Big Kev."

Sue laughed. "He wasn't very happy when I told him my dinner plans either. I don't think we will see him up here tonight."

As Sue laughed her bath robe opened up again giving me glimpses of those beautiful breasts. I couldn't help but stare, and she made no move to cover them up.

"What were you in for?" She asked after she sat back down.

"Stupid really, I was at my cousins for a party and his older brother came by. The party was breaking up so we went for a ride in his brother's new car. His brother stopped at his ex girlfriends house and said we had to pick something up that he had left behind. It was locked but we found an open window and got inside. I thought we would just be in and out but once the brother got inside he started trashing the place."

"That's hardly an offense to get you put in jail."

"I had some juvenile priors and the DA had a hard on at the time against youth crime. They charged me with breaking and entering, resisting arrested. The judge was a hard arse so he gave me five years." I looked down at my hands to hide some tears.

Sue reached for my hands and held them in hers. "Were you appealing?"

"Yeah, that's why I was out of Mt. Hutt, I've got a new public defender and he thinks he could get me parole really soon. I guess I've fucked that up now."

Sue stood up and came around the table. She took my head and held it to her stomach as I sobbed quietly.

"Don't worry, you won't be going back to that place. We'll sort something out."

She squatted down so her face was level with mine and held my head so I was looking directly into my eyes.

"Do you trust me Tim? If you trust me and work with me we can keep you out of prison.

Do you trust me Tim?"

"Yes" I said, not sure that I believed it.

She kissed me lightly on the lips, pausing a bit to long. This wasn't a comfort or a family kiss, it held the promise of more, so much more. My cock was responding again when she stood.

"Come on, help me clean up the kitchen and we will turn up the police scanner and see what's going on."

We took the plates to the kitchen, and I packed the dishwasher while Sue went to the bathroom. The police hunt had been scaled back. It was snowing heavily now and the helicopter had to return to base. It had found the police car and managed to winch somebody to get the policeman's body. The last voice we heard was the sheriff.

"That will do for tonight boys! If those two are out there they will likely freeze to death. If they survive then they will be looking for rescue in the morning. That's if the storm blows itself out by then."

Sue started humming "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow." Taking my hand she led me to the bathroom.

"I put a towel in there, have a shower and I'll get you some pajamas."

I stripped and got under the steaming hot water. I was washing my hair when I heard the bathroom door open. It's just Sue dropping off my pajamas I thought then the shower door opened and she stepped in with me.

"I thought you might need someone to wash your back." She said.

I turned and she soaped me up but her hands soon wondered to my butt and then around the front.

"What about Kev?" I asked turning to face her.

"Don't worry about him," she whispered in my ear as she stoked my cock. "He's still sound asleep."

"But he said you were his!" I replied remembering his vice like grip.

"Don't worry baby, a big boy like you," she cooed, putting her arms around my neck and pulling me close. "You could eat him for dinner!"

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers