Like Hell You Are!

Story Info
Husband doesn't react the way his wife wants him to.
5.1k words
198.2k
149
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnicoll
Tnicoll
1,776 Followers

I've read a lot of stories on Literotica with the following theme and enjoyed most of them. I like stories with moral conflict. I like stories where the protagonist, usually the poor suffering husband, is faced with seemingly no palatable choices but either a life of humiliation, servitude, estranged from his children, or canned pork and beans. And yet, he finds a way to overcome. While this may seem to be one of those themes, our poor put upon husband doesn't hesitate for one second! His response is swift and decisive.

"Why are you being so mean to me?" whimpered my terrified wife.

"Because if I wasn't, you might go through the rest of your life thinking there is nothing wrong with you!!" I raged.

How did it come to this? It came to this because somehow my wife had gone brain dead. A few minutes ago she had told me the most unbelievable load of crap I have ever heard in my life!

My name is Jack Johnson age 41. I have been married to my wife Julie for over17 years. We met in college and were married a couple of years after graduation. We have two kids, Junior aged 16, who we call "JJ", and a daughter Danica, age 15. We call her "DJ."

Julie is 39, and her 40th birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks. Julie graduated college with a degree in marketing. She is a licensed Real Estate Broker. Julie started her own very successful real estate company about 10 years ago. Hers is one of the largest and most profitable independent agencies in southern California. She has over 150 agents working out of 3 different offices. Her company specializes in "estate" homes, typically over two million dollar properties. But hell, they'll sell you a mobile home in Pacoima if your money is green! My wife taught her agents to constantly read marriage announcements, divorce notices, and especially obituaries. She said those things motivate people to list their homes for sale. The early bird gets the worm I guess? I didn't know there were ambulance chaser realtors.

Realtors are a strange breed. They have "driver type" personalities and about 70% of them have some sort of ADHD issues. They also had a lot of time on their hands to get into trouble!

Julie used to tell stories about coming across a young couple having sex in a bedroom as she was showing a young family of four a house. Thinking quickly on her feet she told them that looking at bedrooms was boring and that looking at the laundry room would be much more interesting!

She told stories of naked old people coming out of the shower, stripper poles in the family room, drugs lying around, etc.

My job on the other hand, was much more boring. I have worked for Emerson Controls since college. Emerson Controls is a manufacturer of fire sprinkler systems. I started out as an intern putting my degree in Information Technology to work for their IT Department. 19 years later I am their IT Director.

The great thing about working at Emerson is that I have a very flexible schedule. I can work from anywhere including home. The company really doesn't care if they see me at all, as long as the systems work! And, on the rare occasion when there is a problem I can usually resolve the problems quickly. I used to spend a lot of time working from Starbucks, but for some reason there was always a systems glitch when I was there. So I switched to Coffee Bean. Apparently our IT systems liked me to be at The Bean a lot better!

My bosses loved me, because unlike most IT folks, I could actually speak their language. Most people don't know it, but IT people love to screw with the common folk. And to be effective at screwing with them, they invented their own language. But that is only part of it. The most fun for IT nerds is to only answer the question asked. And, since most commoners don't know the right question to ask, well you get the picture. I think this is nerd revenge for commoners putting them into trash cans upside down 2-3 times a day in high school, but I am not sure.

At any rate, I decided that I would be different and actually try to understand what the bosses were trying to accomplish. I also had an uncanny ability to translate the Nerd language into English and this is the real reason I was liked so much. Hence the flexible schedule.

Before the kids hit school age Julie was essentially a stay at home mom, but she did work part time as a real estate agent. To become an agent in California pretty much all you have to do is pass a really difficult test that has absolutely nothing to do with the actual real estate world. My wife joked that in all the years she was doing her job not one client ever asked her how many square feet were in an acre. 43,560 if you care to know. The other thing you have to have is to never be convicted of shoplifting. Apparently a shoplifting conviction doesn't keep you from being a brain surgeon, but you can't sell real estate!

Trying to work part time as an agent is an absolute losing proposition. Clients want full time attention and it's guaranteed that the hours they want your assistance doesn't match the time you have! She loved the work and was born to do it, but part time was very frustrating for her. And, it put a lot of strain on our family, not to mention our sex life.

One night when I came home, Julie was in tears on the on the couch in the living room. I could hear the kids upstairs going at each other. DJ was only 3 but she could hold her own against her older brother.

I sat with Julie and we talked about how we could change our situation. I told her that my schedule was becoming more flexible and that I could be home with the kids more often. If we enrolled them in part time day care we could make it work so Julie could go fulltime. Besides in a few years both kids would be in school full days so it shouldn't be a big problem. She was overjoyed and immediately started making plans to go full speed into real estate as a career.

Within 6 months Julie was making pretty good money and a couple of years later, VERY good money. I was making about $75K annually and she was netting double that. She got her broker's license, managed an office for a bit then struck out on her own. Her parents lent her some money to let her expand and today she makes about $350K per year, while I am just over six figures.

You would think that as her business grew our sex life would have suffered, but just the opposite was true. Julie became more sexual as she became more successful. We had sex almost every day and in a variety of places. There is something really erotic about fucking in an empty house that your wife has for listed for sale! Over the years I bet we had sex in 30-40 different houses. Never mind all the other places she wanted to do it at including a restaurant. Of course we could never go back there, but that is a different story.

However as our marriage matured we did slow down as I suppose was only natural. For the last year or so, we made love 2-3 times a week in our bedroom at night but all in all we had a great life. I know Julie loved me, but I always felt that I loved her more than she loved me. I could never point to any one thing that made me feel that way. We were very contented, or at least I was.

6 months ago she started to seem a little distant and became snappish with me. About a month ago our sex life came to a complete halt. I just assumed that she was feeling down because her big 40th birthday was coming up. And then last night happened.

Julie Johnson sat impatiently at the dining room table. She strummed her fingers on her left hand rapidly on the table while she stared at her dancing wedding ring. She was dressed very provocatively. She was braless with a sheer blouse and a black micro skirt. She was constantly teasing and pinching her nipples. She wanted to make sure they were the first thing Jack noticed. You didn't need to look closely to realize she wasn't wearing any panties either. She had on her 4" come fuck me heels. She knew she would immediately make Jack horny. The CFM's were most important because she would be a couple of inches taller than Jack when she stood.

This was it. This was the night that Jack learns about the changes in their relationship. She was anxious, but well prepared. Julie had been training and practicing for the last 6 months for this moment. She had worked countless hours with her mentor to transition her marriage into a level 4 Female Led Relationship (FLR). She was going to own her husband Jack.

The thought of that made her pussy tingle and her body shuddered in anticipation. Jack had always been a little submissive in their relationship. He was the primary care giver for their children. She was in charge of the finances and he would pretty much defer to her for their expenditures, big and small. He even did most of the cooking and washed dishes for Christ sakes!

Julie had completed an on-line survey and Jack fit the profile of a submissive male perfectly. She then joined some forums, found her highly qualified mentor and completed her training. She loved hearing the comments on her forums about how other wives had turned their marriages around. She frequently masturbated to the ones posted by wives who made their cuck husbands clean them up with their tongues after having sex with their lovers. Julie couldn't wait to make her hubby watch her having sex with multiple studs while he was locked in his cock cage.

Julie had completed Jack's final test by having cut him off from all sex for the past month. Jack never uttered a word of complaint. Julie already had her first lover lined up to go. Her mentor told her that Jack was now ready to transition into a full time FLR.

At last, Julie heard the sound of his car pulling into the garage. This was it. The moment she had been training for.

Jack was a little tired as he climbed from his car. He knew Julie was home because her Beemer was already in the garage. He wondered if she would have started dinner, probably not. She cooked less and less these days. Well he was too tired to cook so they would probably go out tonight. On these nights the kids usually insisted on pizza.

As I walked in the door from the garage I saw Julie standing next to the dining room table. She was wearing an outfit that made her look like a street walker.

"Nice outfit." I said with more than a hint of sarcasm, and with a sense of calmness I didn't really feel.

"Welcome home Jack." My wife replied apparently missing my sarcasm. She put her hands on her hips and stated in an authoritarian manner. "I need you to sit here at the table so I can explain some things to you." She motioned at the table with her arm. "Now."

Now I was really on guard. I simply stated, "I will come back down as soon as I change my clothes and grab a beer."

"No, I mean right now!" she growled at me. "Get back down here now!"

I didn't respond but kept walking up the stairs. Halfway up I remembered the kids. I stopped and turned to her. "Where are the kids?"

"They aren't part of this discussion right now, but if you must know, they are at your parents spending the night. Now, get back down here now!" She practically shouted at me.

Again I turned without further comment and went up to the bedroom. Interestingly, she didn't follow after me, but did keep yelling for me to return. I started to change and my mind was racing. She acted like what the kids were doing was none of my business. And, the outfit she had on made her look like a mistress school teacher in an old 8mm porn movie. All that was missing was a ruler in one hand and instead of being commando, Yeah I noticed, she would have had a big rubber cock sticking out from under the shortest skirt I ever saw her in.

"Jack, be on guard. Be calm, and see what the heck is going on here. It's obvious my first instinct that we were in for a night of wild sex was off base. This is something entirely different."

I finished changing and at the last second put my phone on audio record and stuck it in my pocket before heading downstairs. Just as a precaution anyway.

When I got back downstairs Julie was still screaming at me.

"How dare you walk away from me! You will be punished for that. Now sit down."

I didn't say a word as I walked past her into the kitchen to get a beer from the fridge. I popped open the can and headed back to the dining room. Julie was pumping her arm up and down pointing at a chair. Interesting that it was the chair she usually sat in.

"I'm sorry Julie. Something has you obviously upset. What is wrong?"

She calmed herself, but it was obvious that whatever she had planned was not going as she thought it would. I sat in the chair she indicated. Something very different now was she didn't sit down at the table, but stood next to me looking like a cross mother about to scold her young child.

"Jack there is going to be a lot of changes around here, starting tonight. You are going to sit there and listen to me without interruption. If you understand, just nod your head."

I decided to play along for a bit, so I just nodded at her and took another sip of beer.

"Good! Now, listen to me, because I don't want to repeat myself. Our relationship is going to change drastically. I will be in charge of our marriage. What I say goes and that is for everything in our lives. You will even wear what I tell you to every day."

Her voice then softened and she continued, "Jackie, I know this will be hard for you at first but I want you to know that I love you and that we will be together forever. Once you get used to the changes, your life will get much easier. It will be stress free because you won't have to make any decisions. You will just do what I say. I fully understand that you will make mistakes while you are learning, but I will correct them immediately. I will do it firmly but with love."

I thought, "Ok, it's obvious she has had some sort of mental breakdown, so it will be best not to upset her until I can get her to a psychiatrist." I just nodded and indicated that she should continue. I was proud of myself for maintaining my cool throughout her speech. And it was obviously a prepared speech.

Julie continued, "Now Jackie...

"What the hell is up with the Jackie thing?" I thought to myself.

...the biggest change for you will be to accept the lovers that I will be taking on for my pleasure."

That fucking tore it. I leapt out of my chair and roared right in her face, "Like hell you are! Listen to me you dumb crazy bitch, sit the fuck down right now and shut the fuck up!"

I was beet red and probably literally foaming at the mouth as I pointed at her chair and reiterated. "Sit the fuck down, now!!"

Well she couldn't sit because she was so startled she stepped backwards and fell off her 4" heels and landed on her butt. I grabbed her arms and gently placed her in the chair. I mean it was gentle enough that the chair didn't break.

She was crying crocodile tears and gasping for air. She kept repeating, "This can't be happening, this is not supposed to be the way it goes."

Under normal circumstance I would take her in my arms and comfort her. I can't stand a crying woman, especially my wife. But, times have changed!

"Now I listened to your bullshit and didn't interrupt, so you will do the same for me. I am not sure when you went insane, but you just ended our marriage. You need to pack your shit and get out of my house right now! I don't care where you go, but you need to go. Monday morning I will file for divorce."

"If you divorce me, I will take everything you have and turn the kids against you! You will be living under a freeway overpass within the month." She said between her sobs.

"What the hell planet are you living on?" I spat at her.

"Mistress Janine says that the mother always gets everything!"

"Who the hell is Mistress Janine? Is that the crazy broad on the internet who espouses female superiority? You know the one who never finished junior college and worked in the hospitality business while going through three husbands? That Mistress Janine?"

Julie just continued sobbing and put her head down on the table.

"The Mistress Janine who charges $20 for her 39 page book on how to turn a man into a slave. Good grief, she can't even spell 'superiority' for god's sake."

"That dumb broad charges $300 for a one day seminar that is attended by a bunch of Feminazis at Holiday Inns across the country. How many of her seminars did you go to?"

"A few, she was positive you would submit to me rather than have me take everything from you. She is very smart! I listened to the other ladies talk about how great their lives were. They said their husbands were very content with their lives because it was so simple and organized for them. The ladies had all the lovers they wanted and I just wanted some of that life. Now you have ruined everything."

"Listen to me Julie. This is California and it makes most 'no fault' states look medieval by comparison. Here is what is going to really happen. I will get custody of the kids and the house because, not only have I been the primary care provider for the last 10 years, the kids have reached the age where they can choose which parent they live with. The good news for you is you will only have to pay me child support for a few years until they turn 18. Even though you won't be living here you will have to pay your share of the mortgage until they move out. Furthermore, since you make 3-4 times the money I do, and we have been married so long, I'm pretty sure you will be paying me spousal support for many more years than that! The absolute best news though, is since you started your company after we were married, and I helped you build it by taking on a lot more domestic responsibilities, I will be entitled to half of it!"

Julie lifted her head, looked at me but didn't really say anything. Her sobbing did go up several decibels though. She just put her head back down. Her defeat was total.

"By the way, what was the purpose of the hooker outfit and no sex for a month?" I asked with genuine curiosity.

"It was to reinforce what you would be missing if you disobeyed me." She whispered between sobs.

"Aah, Mistress Janine's idea?" She again nodded.

"Why are you being so mean to me?" whimpered my terrified wife.

"Because if I wasn't, you might go through the rest of your life thinking there is nothing wrong with you!!" I raged.

"Julie dear, you killed a 17 year marriage in less than 5 minutes. That might be a record. It's time for you to go now. Do you want me to help you pack your bags?"

FIVE YEARS LATER:

The divorce was final about four years ago. It went pretty much as I said it would but the judge did order mandatory counseling. Now in California the court ordered counseling can really only be for child custody issues to make certain that case was adjudicated in the best interests of the children. Julie for some reason felt she was the best parent, but it only took 2 sessions for the therapist to realize what everyone else already knew. I was granted full custody with Julie having liberal visitation. She seldom visited the kids. Once they were 18 though she did see them quite often. Not sure why, perhaps it was because she wasn't constantly reminded of how much she had to pay in child support? In any case I was glad she had a good relationship with them.

Our children didn't really seem to mind the divorce so much. As teenagers they were pretty much in their own worlds anyway. I asked them about it and both said that their mother and I seemed like we were two very different type individuals and never really understood why we were together. That caught me off guard but as I thought about it more, it did make sense.

I didn't use the recording during the divorce. California is what was known a "two party" state. Both parties have to be aware of an audio recording done in private, so my having it was a bit dicey. My attorney did say we might be able to use it in a last ditch effort to paint Julie as an unfit mother in case custody was in doubt.

Tnicoll
Tnicoll
1,776 Followers
12