The London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rene joins us on the bed, having first removed her thong. She unbuttons your shirt and gently bites your nipples. She straddles your face while facing me and lowers her hot neatly trimmed red bush down toward your tongue. You are eating her fiercely now while she kisses me and strokes my breasts.

With two beautiful women pleasuring themselves on you, your mind is still working, pushing for ways to enhance our experience, to take it a little farther. You gently lift Rene off your face long enough to say, "Spank her, Rene." Rene looks at me and I smile. As she rides your tongue, writhing now, she reaches out with her right hand and slaps my ass. I close my eyes briefly and then look back at Rene, grateful and at the same time begging for more without a word.

Patti is still watching us spellbound from the couch. She gasps when she hears Rene's hand come down on my ass, and then closes her eyes and rests her head against the arm of the couch as she surrenders to her pleasure.

Your left hand is resting on Rene's left thigh. Your right hand reaches out from time to time and savors the heat coming from my left cheek where Rene is striking me.

I'm kissing Rene, kissing her, begging her out loud now to slap me again as I ride you more and more desperately. You feel my cunt tighten around your cock each time her hand strikes my ass. You've moved Rene gently off your mouth for a moment so you can finger her with your left hand while you watch me climax. My ass is red now, stinging with pleasure. My face is red too as I purse my lips, rock on your pelvis and let it go. My shuddering orgasm is deep and long. Still rocking gently, I start to gather speed and help myself to one more. I could ride you like this and cum over and over but I know the night is still young.

I open my eyes and look at you gratefully, then kiss Rene's right breast. She is arching her back as you start working her with your tongue again. Without saying a word, without missing a beat, I slide off your still-hard cock and Rene scoots down and glides on. She is smiling widely, knowing she is heading for an intense orgasm, based on witnessing mine, and savoring the way your cock fills her cunt so completely. She is sitting on you at the edge of the bed with her back toward you, facing the mirror. You're sitting up too now, peeking around under her left arm as you guide her hips back and forth. You love what you see in the mirror, as Rene gets more and more flushed. She can't keep her eyes from shutting as she moves on you.

Now I'm standing in front of Patti, offering her a glass of champagne. I'm looking in your eyes as I start talking softly to her. We're both drinking in the visuals as you sit with beautiful Rene on your lap and you watch me moving in to pleasure Patti. When she takes the glass from my hand, I kneel on the floor in front of the couch and start grazing her thighs so lightly with my tongue. Her hand is reaching back toward her cunt but I push it away, replacing it with my own.

You are grinning now, and your eyes are shining. You live for moments like these. Rene is cumming over and over as she bounces athletically up and down on your big, stiff cock. "Oh, yes! Fuck me, Larry," she moans.

I'm looking you in the eyes again with a slight smirk on my face, and you watch me start to slowly lick Patti's juices off my face. Patti is melting into the couch after her first girl on girl orgasm from my feasting on her. Rene has slid off of you and is laying face down on the bed.

"Now, now, ladies," I say. "We aren't done."

I take Patti's hand and lead her to the bed. She's a little wobbly and seems grateful to have joined us. You're still sitting at the edge of the bed, facing the mirror. I offer my mouth to you, so you can share a taste of Patti. I reach for your shirt and help you out of it, then take off your watch. I take a long drink from my champagne glass, turn to you, and give you another smoldering kiss while letting the champagne run freely from my mouth to yours and down your cheeks and neck.

"Lick it up, Patti," I whisper to her.

You turn to her with your sexy smile, and pull her over to you so she is sitting on your lap. She giggles, then says "this is so wild" and kisses you, roaming her tongue over your mouth, teeth, neck, and lips. Rene is watching the whole thing, with half hooded eyes. You tell Patti to stand up. She faces you and I stand behind her. As I unzip her dress, and begin to raise it over her head, you slowly take her g-string off. She holds onto your shoulder for balance while she kicks them off, keeping her stilettos on. Her blond pubic hair is outlined as a heart. I reach in front and unclasp her bra, catching her full breasts in each hand until you lean forward to suck on her nipples. When you move to finger her, you find my finger already deep inside her cunt. You give my hand a slight squeeze, as you love the way our minds work alike. Patti's eyes are closed and she's panting softly and sopping wet. "Lie down, honey" you say.

So, there we are. Patti, Rene, you and me, lying head to toe in a big square on the hotel's king size bed. All of us enjoying the afterglow of our big orgasms, except, of course, you, who is busy enjoying your erection as you take in the scene. We all turn on our sides and naturally start a daisy chain. You are eating Rene, who is eating me. I'm eating Patti, who is blowing you. Random hands move along our thighs, clits and breasts, exploring. Patti reaches over to my cunt, lubricates her finger, and then slowly sticks it into your asshole. You are going to cum soon, and Patti knows it.

I, who have been watching through the corner of my eye, release Patti from my mouth, and move over to your cock. Rene is next. You laugh out loud with delight as you find a tangle of long red, blond and brown hair converging around your lap. Our beautiful bare asses are sticking up at various angles. Soon all three of us are blowing you at the same time. Two of us at a time on both sides. One holds it and places it in one of the others' mouths. We're eating greedily and sharing you generously at the same time. You're not even sure who is doing what now but it doesn't matter. You can feel us kissing each other too while we work our lips and tongues along your wonderful, hard shaft. You moan deeply, encouragingly. You're resting on your elbows and fighting to keep your eyes open so you can remember every detail. Patti is busy massaging your prostate gland, and calling you her bitch, with a dirty little laugh. When I finally open my mouth and lick the base of your cock, swirling it around in my mouth, and sucking with all my strength, you start to cum. Finally, that sweet, salty taste I crave. Rene and Patti deserve a taste too, I decide. When I'm sure I have your full load in my mouth, I release you gently, resting my hand on your dick where my mouth just was. I lean over Patti and let your cum drip from my mouth onto her waiting tongue. She then crawls over to Rene, who accepts it into her mouth with a deep kiss, and then swallows it with a smack of her lips.

"Who's ready for room service," I ask as we all laugh, smile and savor the delicious tastes in our mouths and sensations in our bodies.

12