The Lone Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is quickly approaching his release and he increases his pace even more. Nola has finally come down from her powerful release but he can feel her approaching another one with him.

Then Cedric reaches his limit. He thrusts hard and deep into her once more, his thick head butting against her cervix and fertile, wanting womb. His thick knot grows to its maximum within her as he begins to pump long, hot strands of his seed into her depths. His howl is powerful and triumphant before he once again grasps her delicate neck in his fangs.

Nola finds her release again when she feels his seed filling her and hears his howl loud above her. The sharp pain she feels when he renews his bite, and deepens his mark, blends into the pleasure that is rolling though her body. Cedric gently releases his hold on her neck and begins to lovingly lap at the blood he drew, soothing the wound and completing the mating ritual.

12