The Loners Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel smiled inwardly. 'Good work Alan. Play the 'poor girl' card, nice.' Rachel thought to herself. That also meant that she was going to have to change the act a little.

Greg studied Rachel for a moment. "Well, I'll need to speak with her for a moment."

Alan nodded. "Okay, anyway, I'll get back to work, I'll see you around Rachel." Alan said, and walked off, trying to be as uninterested as possible.

"So, how do you know Alan?" Greg asked first, wondering if they were actually together, as Rachel had suspected.

"Oh, he's just a friend. We met a few years back, and spoke to each other occasionally. He offered to help me find a job here for me. He's a sweet guy really, it's just too bad he's not more handsome."

Greg wanted to confirm it directly. "So, you two aren't an item or anything?"

Rachel shook her head. "No. I actually haven't gone out with anyone in a while." This is too easy.

"I see. That's too bad, a pretty girl like yourself should have guys beating each other up for you."

Rachel blushed. "You uh, think I'm a pretty girl? That means a lot, coming from, well, a uh, handsome guy like you." She asked, looking away from Greg's eyes again, who had smiled.

"Sure. I'm sorry, I'm getting a little off track here, so, aside from Alan, any other references?" Greg asked.

"Well, not really, I mean, I kind of would like to leave everything in my past behind me if that's possible. Oh, I'm sorry, I don't have a chance do I? I told Alan that he shouldn't have brought me here and wasted your time." Rachel said, on the verge of sobs.

"Hey, hey. Come on, there's no need for that. I know Alan's a good guy and he's got good judgment. He wouldn't be trying to help you if you weren't worth it. Here, how about this, it's not much, but we could use a pretty girl like you to be our greeter. If you do well for a little while, I'll take you, how about that?"

Score! Rachel threw her arms around Greg. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" Although it went a little different from what she had been planning, it worked out all the same. However, until he hired her, she was going to have to play the game until then.

Rachel felt Greg return the hug, and she held herself there for a few seconds longer than what was normal, ensuring that her chest was pressed into him before disengaging, and blushed a little.

"I, I'm sorry. That was awkward, wasn't it? It's just that, you know, you're willing to give me a chance and, well, I guess I didn't expect you to be good looking and nice." Rachel stammered quickly.

Greg was smiling. "Not a problem. Now, forgive me if I'm being bold, but, care to go out with me sometime?"

Rachel thought for a moment. Alan may not like it, but it wouldn't be a good impression if she flat out rejected him, especially right after getting what she wanted.

"Well, I'm not really looking for anything at the moment, but I guess I can give it a shot." Rachel responded, blushing again.

"Cool, how about this weekend? Saturday sound fine to you?"

Rachel nodded. "Okay, but uh, this may sound a bit weird, but I'm living with Alan at the moment until I find a place to stay, I hope that doesn't bother you? I mean, I'm not with him or anything, but I don't have any other place to go, and the rent is cheap."

"Oh." Greg wasn't expecting that. But, as she said, she's not attached. "Okay, I guess that's fine. I have Alan's house number, I'll call you later to let you know what time we can meet up. Oh, and one last thing, let's keep this 'date' between the two of us for now."

Rachel nodded. "Okay."

"Allright, let's go find you some work clothes, and you can start tomorrow."

After making all of the proper arrangements, Rachel walked out of the store, and when she was out of sight, teleported herself to the house to drop off her things, and teleported back. This time, she willed herself to be invisible, and sought out Alan.

She spotted him working with another of his co-workers, a cute, pale redhead with freckles and glasses.

"Alan, act natural, no one can see or hear me except you." She said as she approached him, deciding against jumping out at him.

"Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I got Greg to give me a chance, and I'll be working here tomorrow. Along with that, I need to tell you something else. Don't worry, it's not important, but it'll be better if I don't bring it up here and now, that's all." Rachel explained.

"Also, I'm sorry, but I'm just going to wait at home for you today, so I'll see you when you get home, I love you." Rachel said as she gave Alan a quick peck on the cheek, and vanished.

***

Alan was exhausted as he drove home. He hated Mondays so much. On the bright side, it was nice to know that Rachel was at home waiting for him. However, even though she said it wasn't that big of a deal, what was it that she needed to tell him? It had been bugging him all day, like a song that he couldn't get out of his head.

Alan pulled into his driveway, and walked into the house. "Rachel?" He called out, and thought he heard something familiar.

"In here." Rachel called out from his room. Alan walked in and confirmed what he thought he heard. She was playing some Call of Duty.

"Great, there goes my kill/death ratio."

"Shut up, I'm not that bad! Look." She responded, bringing up the score.

"9-7. I guess that's not too bad. At least it's over 1."

"I had a bad match earlier, some 5-17 or something, but that was because the other team were all dicks. They had full domination almost the entire match, so we all got raped. But, since I started camping like you do, I've been at around the 1 category."

"I thought we went over this. It's not camping, it's playing smartly."

"Whatever, call it what you want. How was work?" She asked as she continued to play.

"Hey, hey! Watch out for the..."

"FUCK!!"

"...guy sniping from the window there."

"How the fuck did you see him?"

"I play sniper from time to time, so I know some of the good spots. That window there is one of them. Along with that, I happen to be very observant. You have to be if you want to be as good as me."

"Bite me, and you didn't answer my question, how was work?"

Alan sighed as he sat down next to her on the bed.

"Long. Boring. Exhausting. And I hate Mondays."

"You and just about everyone else. Want to play?" She offered, while still in the middle of her match.

"Before that, you said you wanted to tell me something, what was it?" Alan asked.

It was here Rachel quit the game she was playing, and turned to Alan. This concerned him a little.

"Well...I can't ask you to promise to not get mad, but..."

"What?"

"Well, Greg said that he wasn't hiring me full time just yet, that I was to be tested out for a little while."

"Okay..."

"Well, he also asked me to go out with him..."

"And you accepted!?" Alan bursted out.

"Please don't be mad! I was concerned that if I rejected him outright, he might figure out what we were trying to do, so to help secure the job, I decided that it would be better if I went out with him."

Alan sighed, somewhere between annoyance and anger.

"Alan! I remember telling you that no matter what happens, I wasn't leaving you, right?"

"I guess."

"Don't you go all quiet on me! I'll just go out with him a few times and..."

"A few times!?" Alan interrupted.

"Yes, if it comes to that! Now shut up and let me finish. After a date or two, I'll lay him down gently and just say he's not my type, better?"

Alan grunted in response.

"Alan!"

"Fine, fine, whatever."

"No! That's not an answer! In fact, I'm really upset that you could doubt me so easily! Like I actually would leave you!"

It was here that Alan softened a little. She was right. He was wrong to doubt her. Alan took a deep breath.

"You're right. I'm sorry that I doubted you."

Rachel softened as well. "And I'm sorry for kind of dumping this on you so suddenly. I didn't think about how naturally insecure you are because of your past experiences."

"I'm not that insecure!"

Rachel glared at Alan.

"Fine, fine, I'm a little insecure."

Rachel continued to glare at him.

"Allright already! I'm insecure, happy?"

"Alan, it's not a bad thing to admit to. The fact that you can makes you a strong person, now, how about I make it up to you?" Rachel suggested, her voice taking on a slightly sultry tone.

Alan sighed again, although this time it was a longing and sad one.

"I'm sorry, but I'm exhausted after today. It's not you or what just happened or anything, it's just that I'm afraid I won't be much of a participant."

Rachel smiled. "That's understandable. It's not like I'm up for sex 24 hours a day either. So, did you want to play a round or two?" Rachel asked next, offering up a controller.

"You don't mind?"

"Sure, I like to watch a master at work. I learned a lot from watching you last time."

"Allright." Alan grabbed the controller. "You don't have to watch me you know, I can set up something for you to watch."

Rachel leaned up against Alan. "Nah, I'd rather watch anime with you so you can answer my questions."

"I could also set up Dave's Xbox so you can play with me, I'm sure he won't mind. That reminds me, did he go to work already?"

"That's okay, I'll just watch you, and yeah. He said he was going out with Ashley first, and was going straight to work afterward."

As Alan began to play, Rachel tried to quell her arousal. At first, it was easy, and she simply watched him play. As time went on, though, her desires started getting stronger.

She didn't hold anything against Alan. He wasn't a sex machine that she could simply switch on whenever she got excited, but, she really wanted something right now.

However, an idea formed in her mind. She might not be able to switch Alan on completely, but there was something that she could turn on, and that would be good enough.

Rachel sat up, and licked her lips as she knelt before Alan. Catching her movement out of the corner of his eye, he turned to her briefly, and noticed that her eyes changed.

"Uh...Rachel?" He said as she began to reach for the waistband of his pants and undid his belt.

"Mmm?" She hummed.

"What are you doing?" Wow! Too late to take back such a dumb question.

"Well, I'm about to fulfill a true nerd's fantasy. Why, you aren't too tired to let me suck you off, are you?" Rachel teased as she began tugging at Alan's pants.

"But..."

"Don't worry, I don't need you to do anything. The only things you really need to do are, one, lift your butt up so I can take these off, and two, shoot a really hot load of your cum right into my mouth."

"But what about you? I mean...I don't want to just sit here and kind of make you do everything."

"Alan?"

"Yes?"

"Lift your butt up so that glorious cock of yours comes out into the open, and then I'll answer your question."

Alan complied, and his pants and boxers quickly vanished. Surprisingly, he was still soft, though he had to admit that the sudden rush of cool air felt good.

"Mmm, good, I get to watch and feel it go hard with my eyes and hands." Rachel reached out and gently wrapped her fingers around the currently limp cock.

Rachel's eyes then turned to Alan. "Now, as I said, you don't need to worry. Sucking you off will actually do a lot for me. Having a nice load of your cum in my mouth will definitely help get me off. But, there is a way you can help me."

"What?"

"I want you to try and ignore me and hold back for as long as you can."

"Huh?"

"Meaning, keep playing. Play your game, and try and keep your mind off of what I'm doing for as long as you can. I want to see how long it'll take before you can't ignore it anymore."

Both Rachel and Alan felt him get hard as she spoke.

"Mmm, sorry, it seems I have a head start. Here, go ahead and play, and once you go soft again, that's when I'll start."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh for the love of...just play already!" She demanded, now getting a little frustrated with him.

"Okay, okay, allright. Jeez, you don't have to yell at me. By the way, I think I'll find it kind of difficult to go soft if you're holding me like that."

"We'll see, I'll wait a little while and see if you do. I hope you do, it's actually a little fun watching cocks go hard and soft, especially yours."

And with that, Alan returned to his game. At first, he found it difficult to concentrate, but, as time passed and he got more and more into the game, as Rachel expected, he went soft again.

Rachel wasn't lying or exaggerating. She actually did find amusement as she watched and felt him go nice and soft in her hands. She inspected the now limp cock. It was cool in the fact that it was so different. This was something she had never really explored before, almost always seeing and feeling men when they were hard.

But here, it was soft, small, and cute. The veins were non existent, and it fit completely inside her hand. She also noticed that it yielded to a little bit of squeezing, somewhat similar to her breasts.

She was only shifting it slightly in her hand, with as little movement as possible. Though as time passed, she began to feel herself become wet, and was glad that she had chosen correctly earlier with a small modification that Alan would be surprised with in a little while.

Despite her arousal, however, she decided that she wanted to go teasingly slow, and wondered just how much, or rather, how little, it would take before Alan started getting hard again.

Alan was currently focused on his game, and was busy focusing on staying alive. The team he was up against was tough, and he was going to need to pull through with his high kill streaks if he was going to help win this round.

Rachel leaned in close and rested her chin on Alan's thigh. She kept her mouth slightly open to breath her hot breath on Alan's cock to see if it would become hard again.

After a few moments of waiting, Rachel saw that, sure enough, it very slowly pulsed to life. It really was cool, watching the process. She continued to breath on it, and watched as the first pulse flowed through Alan's cock, and it became slightly bigger and harder. Then another pulse came through, and it became bigger and harder still. After a few more pulses, it had sprung to full length and hardness.

Pleased with herself, Rachel backed off, and simply held him again. She wanted to try something else, and, after a few moments of waiting, that angry hard cock started to slowly lose life and shrink again. She was actually having a lot more fun than she expected, and her juices were actively flowing as she proceeded.

It was now time for the next step. When Alan had gone completely soft, she engulfed him completely in her mouth. The soft cock barely got past her teeth, and wasn't nearly enough to bob up and down on it. But, that wasn't what she was looking for, and simply held him in her mouth, licking the tip with her tongue. She raised her eyes to Alan, curious on how he was reacting.

Currently, as instructed, he was faithfully concentrating on his game, and wasn't even glancing down at her. Rachel had no idea that doing something like this could be so much fun for her. She closed her eyes and moaned triumphantly as she felt him grow hard in her mouth, although this time, it was much faster. She sucked on it a little before she disengaged herself to stare at it again.

She decided that it was time to play with something else. She pushed a little at Alan's legs, and he silently complied by spreading them a little, give her access to his balls. She slowly stroked his cock with one hand to keep him hard, but focused most of her attention to the other hand that was gently rubbing and fondling his balls.

She marveled at them for a little bit, thinking about how these little items gave her the delicious cum that had filled her pussy several times now. She was also curious on how long it would be before he started making precum. She didn't have to wait long, and saw the first little dribble slowly seep out from the tip. It was really cool!

Rachel leaned in and licked the precum off, not wanting it to go to waste. Deciding that his cock was worked up enough that it would remain hard even without her stroking him, she released him, and reached down between her own legs as her other hand remained on his balls, gently coaxing them for more precum for her to lick off.

Rachel moaned as she worked herself and Alan's balls, eagerly lapping up the precum that would occasionally seep out. Finally, she had enough, and again took him into her mouth completely, and began to suck and lick him.

She also heard Alan moan, though he was still fighting the feeling like Rachel wanted him to. He was also tensing from the pleasure, but still tried to concentrate on the game. However, Rachel suddenly formed an idea, and disengaged herself.

"Alan?" She spoke, her voice filled with desire.

"Yeah?" He was breathing somewhat heavily.

"There's a little something I want to try, but I wanted to ask you before I do it."

"What?"

"How do you feel about a prostate massage?"

"A what?"

Rachel rolled her eyes. "Meaning, how would you feel if I stuck a finger in your butt?"

"Uhh..."

"I've never done it to another guy, but I've heard that it feels really good for the guy, so, I want to try it out, see if it works. Not only is it supposed to enhance your pleasure, but more importantly at the moment, it'll make you produce a lot more cum for me to swallow."

Alan thought about it for a moment.

"Please?"

"Uhh, okay, I guess. But, I should probably go and wash up down there."

"No worries, I'll wait. I can enjoy working you up again."

As Alan got up and went to the bathroom, Rachel though about needing lubrication.

"Alan? Do you have any lube?" She called out.

"Yeah, I randomly have lube around so that I can play with my butt." He sarcastically responded as he washed himself.

"Don't be an ass, do you or not?"

"No."

Well that's not good, Rachel thought to herself. She debated for a few moments and decided to use the only lube available. Her own. She dipped the finger that she would be using deep into herself, and swirled it around to collect as much of her own juices that she could. Alan returned and sat down before her again. Rachel noticed that he had gone a little soft again.

"Okay, I'll only use one finger, I'm sorry, but it's gonna have to be the middle one."

"Why?"

"Cause it'll work the best. Okay, now sit up so we can get started."

Alan did as instructed.

"Okay. I figure both of us are going to be needed since this is a first time for both of us, but, once I'm in, you can go back to your game, okay?"

"I feel weird doing this."

"If you feel that bad, I'll let you play with my ass in return, whenever you want to."

"I guess, I still feel weird that as a guy, I'm about to do this."

"Oh, don't be such a sexist. Many women are equally apprehensive, I was my first time. Ready?"

Alan nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay, now, you need to help, I need you to spread your cheeks."

"That sounds weird too."

"Shut up and spread them."

"Could you please not make this any more uncomfortable then it already is?"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry."

Alan then did as instructed, and spread his cheeks as far as they would go.

Her finger, slick with her juice, gently rubbed the rosebud, spreading her fluids on it. She then dipped the finger back into herself for more, and returned the finger to it's probing. When Rachel felt that he was as slick as she could get his outside to be, she slowly began to probe him.

It was really tight, and his ass resisted her finger. This wasn't going to go in easily.

"Alan? Look, I'm going to have to kind of push hard here, so be ready for it."

"O..okay."

"Ready?"

"Yeah."