The Loners Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then here goes."

She pushed, and though the hole fought back, she got the tip of her finger in, and rested it there. Alan's ass tried to force the finger out, but Rachel held the finger in.

"There. How does it feel?"

"Strange, but not unpleasant. I guess it helped that your finger is somewhat drenched."

"Okay, I think that was the hard part. I'm going to push the rest in, ready?"

"Yeah."

Rachel did so, and slowly pushed her finger in deeper and deeper. Rachel noticed that Alan's cock was more than just hard, it was throbbing.

"Wow, looks like at least one of us is enjoying this." Rachel remarked.

"Huh?"

"Your dick, Alan. Look at it, it's throbbing like crazy."

Alan spied on himself. "Odd, it only does that when I'm really turned on to the point that I'm frustrated."

Rachel then got the rest of her finger in. "Okay, I'm in, still okay?"

"Uhh, actually, yeah. It feels weird, yet, kind of good."

"Okay, now I want to see if I can move it around a little." Rachel merely wiggled her finger a little inside Alan, feeling something soft. She assumed that it was his prostate. Rachel also noticed that he was now producing precum at a rapid rate.

"Allright, now that I'm in, you can go back to playing your game."

"Huh?" Call of Duty was the last thing on Alan's mind at the moment.

"Well, I haven't finished my own game yet. I simply interrupted it to see if you would be up for this. Now that that's done, we can pick up where we left off."

"Honestly, I'm not sure if I can." Alan admitted.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'm going crazy myself. You have no idea how much willpower I'm using to not jump on you and fuck your brains out or suck you dry. At the same time though, I admit, I'm having a lot of fun."

Alan sighed. "Allright. I guess I can try." Reluctantly, he picked up the controller, and resumed his game, and Rachel resumed hers.

She decided to wait first and see if he would go soft now. She waited quite a while, but this time, he didn't go completely soft. Yes, he did soften a little, and stopped leaking precum, but he didn't go completely soft.

When Rachel had enough of the waiting, she wiggled her finger again to see what would happen. To her amazement, Alan's cock sprang to life almost instantly. She began to wonder for a moment if she could make him cum by only a good prostate and ball massage, avoiding his cock altogether. That would be something to test for later, when he was ready for it.

Her free hand returned to Alan's balls, gently coaxing them as she continued to wiggle her finger inside Alan. His cock constantly reacted, and easily dribbled precum for her to lick up. Not only that, his ass gripped her finger almost as though it was a woman's pussy.

Finally, Alan spoke up again. "Fuck! I'm done, I can't concentrate any longer."

Rachel smiled at Alan. "That's fine, you lasted pretty long, I had lots of time to explore you thoroughly, besides, I'm just about done as well."

Rachel then wasted no time, and engulfed Alan in her mouth, her free hand now stroking him. She went to full speed in both stroking and sucking him, and in a short time, Alan reached his peak.

Rachel immediately noticed it because he twitched and tensed almost violently, and had thrusted himself into Rachel's mouth in a very aggressive manner, along with loud grunts. Rachel felt Alan's cock explode in her mouth, twitching and tensing as it shot one powerful and massive load after another. She couldn't believe it. There was so much! With so much more force than the last time she had sucked him off. Finally, his cock gave out, and Rachel felt somewhat relieved. She had taken in a lot.

Alan collapsed instantly. He had never had such a powerful orgasm before. Was that seriously from Rachel's finger inside his butt? He had clearly felt it. It almost felt like his pleasure had reached deep down into something he had never felt before and brought it to the surface. It was unreal!

"H..holy shit..." Alan breathed out. "Now I'm...beyond exhausted."

Rachel disengaged herself from Alan's now limp cock, and slowly withdrew her finger. "So, judging by the amount of cum you just fed me, I'm guessing you enjoyed that?"

"H..hell yes...wow...I never...felt anything like that before..."

"Allright, well, that's a note for future reference. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to cum really badly after that." Rachel said as she undressed herself.

"I..I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. I said from the start that I didn't expect you to do anything. Now, after that, I definitely can't expect anything from you. You practically exploded." Rachel said as she finished undressing. She then suddenly tossed a pair of panties at Alan.

Alan looked at the panties curiously, then, without even thinking about it, took them and smelled them, drowning himself in her scent.

"See? I told you so." Rachel said triumphantly.

"Okay, okay, you got me."

Rachel then sat down next to Alan.

"Are you sure you don't want me to do anything?"

"The only thing I want you to do is sit right here and hold me." Rachel requested, and Alan obliged, wrapping one of his arms around her.

Rachel's hands flew to her hungry pussy and pronounced clit. "One of these days, we're going to have to reverse roles, I want to know what it was like to be in your position." She moaned as she began to furiously rub herself.

"Oh...fuck yeah! Jesus, shit shit shit! AAAAHHH YESSSSS!!!!!" Rachel hissed as she violently tensed and twitched as well, her pleasure crashing through her.

"Ahhhh. I needed that." Rachel sighed as she came down. "I came pretty hard too, that made all of that teasing worth it."

"Really? Even though I didn't do anything?"

Rachel dreamily opened her eyes. "Mmm, like I said, we'll swap roles sometime. I'll have you eat me out and then you get yourself off and see what happens. I don't know how you'll like it, but I certainly enjoyed this."

"Yeah, I enjoyed this too."

"Well, of course YOU did, you got a blowjob and prostate massage."

Both of them had a laugh.

"But seriously, I'm ready for bed after that." Alan said tiredly.

"So am I."

***

For the next week and a half, things remained normal for Rachel and Alan as they stayed together. It only took the one date for Greg to figure out that Rachel wasn't really interested in him, but he still gave her the job because she was reliable for the few days that she tried out for it.

However, one Wednsday afternoon, the dream came to an end. Rachel was standing at the entrance of the store, not at all expecting it to happen. Before she realized it, she felt an unwelcome presence walk through the doors, and clearly had his eyes on Rachel.

Her mind went into a near panic, and prayed that this vampire wasn't one of Caleb's.