The Loners Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benny nodded. "Lord Constantine is quite a resourceful and sly individual. I don't know all of the details since I can't really question Lord Constantine on his assets and arrangements. But so far, things have been working out, and none of us can really complain." He said as he began walking.

"You'll also find to your relief that Lord Constantine has already prepared some items for your arrival to keep you down here without drawing attention, which are waiting for you at the house that's been setup for you three." Benny added.

"Like what?" Katie asked, curious.

"Anything that would tempt you to go to the surface. Things like food, which includes blood bags for Rachel. Cleansing materials, some toys, and various other things."

"Toys? What does that mean?" Katie asked.

Benny smirked. "Isn't that obvious? Lord Constantine wants you to stay quiet. You'll be more inclined to do so if you have extra tools so you guys can fuck."

Katie instantly went red, closely followed behind by Alan. Rachel, on the other hand, wasn't that surprised, nor was she embarrassed. Sex is a great way to keep people quiet and under control, and it's not surprising that Lord Constantine thought of that. The other difference was that Katie and Alan weren't that open about their sex life. Their experience with each other, in reality, had been a random anomaly brought on by extreme and unusual circumstances.

Of course, it also didn't help that both Benny, who they just met not minutes ago, had commented about their sex lives. On top of that, it was Lord Constantine, a Vampire Lord, who had gone through the trouble of spicing up their sex life.

Katie laughed awkwardly, as Alan's eyes wandered around the town.

"So, uh, it's kind of odd seeing you guys living like this. I mean, I never thought that zombies would behave almost exactly like normal humans."

Benny stopped, and turned to Alan, hostility in his eyes, which Alan saw. Katie was surprised at such a quick change in demeanor as Rachel went on alert.

"Wh-what? Did I say something wrong?" Alan asked.

Benny relented slightly. "Since you've never encountered undead before, you don't know any better. However, never use the term 'zombie' around us again. We are not brainless idiots that stupidly wander around like lost sheep, understand?" Benny asked harshly.

Alan nodded quickly. "Sorry."

Benny turned. "It's fine. Like I said, you didn't know any better, but now you do." He said as he continued walking.

"So, anything else like that I need to know about?" Alan asked, not wanting to make the same mistake twice.

"Not really. Ghosts are ghosts, though they don't mind the various terms like apparition, phantom, or things like that. 'Zombie' however, is used as a derogatory term in our world. Considering the definition that was established thanks to that jackass Romero, everyone else was quick to use that term to demean us, and we've come to prefer the term 'undead' instead." Benny explained, his voice now relaxed, and he led them to one of the houses.

"Here we are. This is for you guys. Like I said, you'll find just about anything you need already inside, even electronics. It also helped that one of our own did live in this home, but has recently moved on, so most of the stuff in there was hers. As for the rest of this town, the only real place you'll need to worry about is just down the street." Benny said, pointing.

"See that rather large building over there that several houses wide? That's our public hangout. Don't expect much in entertainment aside from the large TVs in there, and maybe some music. We can't really do anything strenuous because of our rotting bodies, and ghosts can't interact with physical objects, so a lot of us with nothing to do just sit and watch TV together, or play video games. We regularly hold contests if that interests you."

Alan was suddenly sold.

"Um...do you guys have running water or anything?" Katie asked. Due to the constant string of incidents, none of them have been able to shower at all, and Katie knew that she could really use one.

"Actually, we do. It may seem odd from your perspective, but, even our kind doesn't like to live in filth." Benny replied.

Whew, one less problem to worry about, Katie thought to herself.

"If I may ask, how long are you going to permit us to stay?" Rachel asked.

Benny shrugged. "Depends. Lord Constantine wants you to live and annoy the other Lords as long as possible without compromising this camp. If possible, we can permit you to stay longer than one week, but don't expect anything long term."

Rachel nodded. "I understand."

With that, Benny walked off, and Katie entered the house, followed by Alan and Rachel.

It was a modest establishment, with a single, open living room on the first floor, with scattered furniture a TV, stacks of cabinets, and a refrigerator. It appeared like a kitchen and living room mixed into one Rachel checked this to see if the blood bags that Benny had spoken of were stored here as Katie went upstairs. Alan decided to sit down and relax for a little while, turning the TV on.

Rachel found that not only were the blood bags here, but there was quite a bit of frozen food and drinks, including alcohol. Rachel surmised that food wouldn't be a problem with quite a while.

"Hey Alan, check this out, we're stacked for a little while."

"Oh-my-God!" Katie gasped upstairs annunciating each word, and both Rachel and Alan rushed upstairs.

"What?" Alan asked as Katie pointed at the closet of the room she was in, which was a bedroom. The room possessed an enormous bed that looked like it could fit ten people on it. However, Alan and Rachel were focused on the closet that Katie was pointing at. Alan's eyes widened at the sight as Rachel smirked.

The closet was literally filled with various sex toys, ranging from dildos, to furry hand cuffs, to strap-ons.

"Wow..." Alan's voice drifted at the sight.

"Isn't this a little overboard? Just a little?" Katie asked, taking one of the items.

"What the hell is this?" She asked, holding some sort of beads.

"Anal beads." Rachel answered. "Not a fan of them myself, they're quite rough to try and take in the ass."

Katie quickly put the beads back. "Uhh...yeah." She responded.

Rachel reached out and took the cuffs. "Oh, I definitely want to use these in the future, either to cuff, or be cuffed, you two can take your pick." She said with a seductive smile, turning to Alan and Katie.

She then turned back to the closet and pulled out one of the strap-ons. "Not only that, but we can experiment a little. How does that sound, Alan?" Rachel said, turning to him.

"Wait, what would I do with a...oh." Alan stopped upon realizing Rachel's intention.

"No offense, but seeing all of this stuff here is rather off putting at the moment, and I'm exhausted from all of the driving and walking. I haven't had a good rest since the motel really." Katie responded, walking away.

Rachel sighed, a little disappointment showing. "I guess I am too, but I definitely want to start using some of these as soon as possible." She said, putting the hand cuffs and strap-on back.

Alan breathed a sigh of relief, and silently thanked Katie. He wasn't sure if he was up for all of that at this very moment. Like Katie, seeing all of these objects were off putting for him as well.

"If you're hungry, there's food in the fridge, and I'm guessing there is stuff in the cabinets as well." Rachel called out, following Katie. Alan glanced at the closet one last time, and shuddered a little at the sight. He feared what all of those objects could do in Rachel and Katie's hands. Especially Rachel.

They found that Lord Constantine had supplied them well, although it was mostly canned goods or frozen dinners. They ate in silence, around a small table. To Alan's curiosity, Rachel only had a little out of one of the blood bags, and her eyes changed as she fed, and immediately returned to normal once she was done.

"Why did you only have a little? I thought that when you feed, you fed a lot?" Alan asked.

Rachel turned and sat back down. "Well..." Rachel sighed taking on a sad face. "No, I don't always have to feed a lot when I choose to feed."

Rachel let that answer hang for a few moments, to see if Alan would figure it out. It took him a few moments, but he did. Katie hadn't caught on yet, though she was now curious.

"So then...is it true that you don't have to kill when you feed?" Alan asked. Now The conversation had Katie's full intention. She had been under that impression as well.

Rachel nodded. "Yes. But, there's a reason why I've been doing so. You see, I bite around here." Rachel lay two fingers on where the jugular vein is, high on the neck, and a little below the ear. The fingers were also spread a little, showing that she bit both high and low near where the shoulder meets the neck.

"The bite itself isn't fatal, although though the victim can lose a lot of blood. However, as you can see, hiding bite marks here would be very difficult, as well as difficult to explain."

"Can you imagine what would happen if random humans started showing up in hospitals with bite marks that are suspiciously like a vampire's? Even if I got them in their sleep or drugged them, the two holes alone would be immediately noticed by anyone who gave the victim a glance."

"Another problem is that I can't really just bite anywhere, like say on the arm or leg. I need a place where I can draw a lot of blood and not just little droplets, so it needs to be a large vein or artery. That leaves here, on the wrist." She said as she explained, pointing at her wrist, at the point where one checks for pulses. "Or here, on the inner thigh." She next pointed high on her inner thigh, which was very close to her sex.

"Biting here on the thigh is impractical, because of the size of most legs versus the size of my mouth. I'm not able to get a proper bite. Now yes, there is the wrist, but, victims can be harder to control if I focus on the wrist like that. So, that leaves the neck as the best practical choice."

"So, I can't just bite anywhere where people wouldn't notice the bite marks. I decided on the run that the best plan of action when I feed..."

"Is to destroy the evidence...in a sense." Alan finished.

Rachel nodded. "That's right. Vampires live almost solely on blood. Like humans, if a vampire runs out of blood, they die. However, vampires are constantly losing blood. Think of it like hit points in one of your video games, with vampires stuck on poison mode for the rest of their lives."

"So, you were waiting until you were nearly dead before you fed?" Alan asked.

"Before I met you, no, not as long. Killing didn't bother me. However, after I met you, I decided that for your sake, I should feed as little as possible while still having to destroy the evidence of my existence, as you put it."

"So, in short, you were starving yourself on Alan's behalf?" Katie asked.

Rachel smiled a small smile. "When you say it like that, it almost sounds like I was doing something noble." Her smile then faded.

"I'm sorry. I both did and didn't mean to hide that from you two. I just simply found it more convenient for you two to believe that every time I fed, it was a lot, and someone had to die. That sounds better than what the truth was, and that I was simply killing to get rid of the evidence." She said sadly.

Silence hung in the air for a few moments, and then Alan spoke. "Look, I don't mean to start anything, I'm just asking. Is there anything else that you're hiding? I mean, just how many more revelations about you are we going to have? I would feel better if we just got everything out now rather than during a crisis."

"Alan, don't put her on the spot like that. Didn't I just help point out that what she does and hides, she does for you. For both of us?" Katie spoke up on Rachel's behalf.

Alan sighed. "It's just...I'd rather know the truth. Rachel, you've met my mother, so you can believe it when I say that she's a very overprotective mother, right?"

Rachel nodded, and Alan continued. "Well, it's also true that she tried to lie and hide things from me for the sake of protecting me. But, to be honest, I kind of resent her for that. I wish that she had told me the truth about a lot more things from the start, rather than allow me to live in ignorance of so many things for so long."

"So yeah, you may be hiding things from me for my sake. But honestly, I'd rather know the truth, no matter how terrible it is. I'm the type of person that would rather be miserable with the truth, then happy with a lie."

"So, if the world was going to end in ten days, and you couldn't do anything about it?" Katie asked.

Alan nodded. "I'd rather know about it then live those ten days in ignorance, even if all I do is sit in a corner and wait for it to happen."

Rachel smiled. "I'm actually like that as well. I'm sorry, I'll remember that about you from now on. But, I think you two finally got everything out of me. Well, maybe not everything, otherwise we'd be here for days, but you got most of them."

Silence once again hung in the air, although this was a more comfortable silence. Their minds wandered, with Alan dwelling on what was just said.

"Well, I'm going to go shower. I know I could really use one." Katie broke the silence.

"So could I. I wonder if the shower is big enough for all three of us?" Rachel asked with a grin.

To their collective disappointment, it wasn't. There was only one, and there was just enough room for one person at a time. Katie went first, while Alan and Rachel searched the house for extra clothes. They actually found that one of the closets did have some, and even more surprising was there were both men and women's clothes. On top of that, the clothes appeared that they would fit, and they realized that Lord Constantine had really gone out of his way to keep them quiet.

All three of them took fast but relaxing showers, while Katie and Rachel, in comfortable shirts and shorts, were sitting down and enjoying a nice period of relaxing. It didn't take long, however, for both of their minds to drift into the closet of toys. Ideas began to form, and the two girls began giving one another glances. It was here that they realized that neither of them had bras on, and soon, they met each other's eyes as the desire began to build.

By the time Alan joined them, Katie and Rachel were grinning, to Alan's confusion. The girls saw the confusion in Alan's expression and decided to rectify that as they stood, still grinning.

"Where are you two going?" Alan asked, then realized that was a dumb question, recognizing their looks of desire.

"Oh...uh...should I be worried?" Alan asked next as both Rachel and Katie looked at him oddly.

"Why?" Rachel asked.

"Well, with all of those objects up there...I'm guessing that's what you're thinking about right?" Alan asked. Rachel nodded.

"Well..."

Rachel's grin returned. "There's no need to be worried, I'm not going to strap you down and start whipping you, unless that's what you like."

"Uhhh..."

Rachel patted Alan on the shoulder. "I'm serious. This will only good if we all have a good time. I won't do anything you don't want to do, so don't think I'm going to go all abusive on you."

"T-thanks..."

Rachel then brought herself to Alan's ear, and whispered in it. "But...I would like to experiment a few things...is that okay?" She breathed hotly into his ear.

"That's not fair!" Alan exclaimed as Rachel pulled away, grabbed his hand, and began leading the way.

Katie had been silently standing nearby, watching everything with an amused expression, and followed the two of them upstairs.

Once they arrived at the closet, both Rachel and Katie began going over items, like they were window shopping.

"God...there are so many options, I don't know what to do. I want to do them all at once but that really isn't possible..." Katie mused, going through vibrators.

Rachel, however, went for the strap-ons. "To be honest, I haven't been able to get the idea of me fucking Alan's ass out of my head for a while."

She turned and looked at Alan with seductive eyes, which began changing, now that her mind was filled with lewd images. "You dirty boy." She said sultry, then returned to the closet, hoping for the other essential.

Katie turned to Alan and flashed him a smile. "Well, at least you don't have to worry about me concerning that idea, that one is all on Rachel."

"Ah, here we go, I didn't see these the first time." Rachel said, grabbing one of the bottles of lube. She turned and put both items on the bed as Alan dumbly stood and stared. He was suddenly struck with concern again.

"Actually, I don't think we need vibrators. I'm more in the mood in kind of doing all of the work myself." Katie then spotted a double sided dildo, and immediately grabbed it. "Now this on the other hand, I definitely want to use."

Rachel walked up, and saw what Katie was holding, and grinned. "Oh yeah. You and I can definitely have some fun with that. Even Alan can too, if that's his thing."

Katie tossed the item on the bed. "There's no way we'll get through all of these, and I'm not sure what I'm really in the mood for."

Rachel grabbed the furry hand cuffs. "It's better if you just pick anything that strikes your fancy, and then we can decided what we want to do once we've narrowed things down." She said, tossing the hand cuffs on the bed, and looked at Alan.

"C'mon." She said, motioning for him to come to the closet. "I'm sure you must have some ideas. Pick out some things you want to play with." She said, stepping out of the way. Katie did so as well, now curious on what Alan would choose, since he hasn't said anything yet.

Alan sighed as he approached the closet, and his eyes wandered. He honestly felt like this closet was...missing things. He spotted several furry chains which he grabbed and silently tossed on the bed.

"Well...I guess those can work, in case the hand cuffs don't." Rachel remarked.

Alan then decided that he needed to check the other closets, and see if there were other, more interesting items. He stood and walked away, his eyes set on another closet.

"Well, I guess we haven't seen the other closets yet, either. We've been so busy with this one."

Alan opened one of the closets that they hadn't explored yet, and realized he hit jackpot.

Costumes. Bunny costumes, angel costumes, nurse outfits, and plenty more.

Both Katie and Rachel's eyes widened. "Oooo, good work Alan." "Nice!" They said as they approached the closet. Mirrors were stacked in this closet as well, along with accessories for the outfits, including fake vampire teeth.

"Now that's funny, I could have you two dress up like vampires for me." Rachel said with a giggle.

Alan realized that there was way too much to choose from, and decided that they should talk about what they were actually going to do, rather than randomly let things happen.

"Hey, guys? Can we figure out what we're going to do first? I feel like we'll be here all night with you two going through everything, and that's even after you narrow things down. How about this? Let's find out what each of us wants the most, and we'll go through those first?"

Rachel and Katie stopped and turned to Alan. "Actually, that is a good idea." Rachel said.

Katie nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I guess we'll go through everything in due time anyways."

Alan smiled. "Alright, we'll start with Katie. What do you want to do most of all?"

Katie thought for a moment. "Well...oh! I almost forgot, protection! I haven't seen any yet!"

Alan's eyes traveled to a nightstand that was on the bed that had a single drawer. Alan approached it, and opened the drawer, finding what he expected.