The Loners Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're good on that, there's quite a few here."

All three of them let out a sigh of relief. Lord Constantine had thought of that.

"Okay, now for what I want to do the most...hmmm." Katie mused with a smile, going into thought.

"Remember, you can include fantasies as well." Alan said, to help with her decision.

"I know, I know, I'm just having a hard time deciding, that's all." Katie responded.

After several more moments of silence, Rachel spoke up. "How about this? Tell us some of the things you're currently thinking about, and maybe we can help you narrow it down." Rachel suggested.

"Well...to be honest, I'm kind of focused on one thing right now." Katie responded.

"Don't keep us in suspense, what is it?" Rachel asked excitedly.

Katie's eyes wandered to the two sided dildo. "I want Rachel and I to share that. We did promise that our pussies could meet up and kiss sometime, right? I've kind of been stuck on that for a while, but mostly out of curiosity. I want to at least try it."

Katie then turned to Alan. "I feel bad because I don't have any place for you in this."

Alan shook his head, but was smiling. "Hey, don't worry about it. If that's what you want to try, then by all means, go ahead. I won't mind."

Alan then turned to Rachel. "Okay, you're next Rachel. What do you want?"

"That's easy for me, and I have a two in one special." Rachel said with a grin, her altered eyes sparkling with desire.

"A two for one special?" Alan asked, both out of curiosity and concern.

Rachel eyed the strap-on. "I want to fuck your ass with that, but I can also do that at the same time I play dominator. Like I said, I've never really had the chance to play dominator for fun or pleasure before, so I'd like to try it." Rachel then eyed the hand cuffs. "That means we'll need those too."

"Now Alan, I'll only do this if you're willing to try it. So, let me ask you, and the choice is yours. Do you want to allow me to dominate you that will end with me fucking your ass with a strap-on?" She said, surprisingly, hiding her desire and only showing concern in her altered eyes.

Alan thought about it. Although it was difficult resisting those altered eyes of hers sometimes, he also knew that she was giving him the choice. He also knew that, despite her wanting to play the 'dominate' role, she would care for him when the time came. If there was anyone whose fantasies that Alan could safely indulge, it would be Rachel's.

Alan nodded his head. "Yeah, I'll do it."

Rachel smiled in gratitude, and moved to hug Alan. "You are the best." She said to him, grabbed the strap-on, and went to the closet. "Let me make sure I got the smoothest and smallest for you. I don't want to ruin it for both of us by having the wrong strap-on." She said, searching the closet and comparing the others to the one in her hand. Once she was satisfied, she rejoined Katie and Alan.

Rachel and Katie both turned to Alan. "Now...that just leaves you." Rachel said expectantly.

Alan sighed and hung his head. He still hadn't really thought of anything.

"I...I don't really have anything...sorry." He replied. Both girls moved to his side and sat him down with them.

"That's okay Alan, maybe we can help." Katie said.

"Yeah. I mean, you did make some admissions in the car before, so surely you have some fantasy that we can help make real." Rachel added.

"Well...I guess...I mean, anything is fine with me, honestly." Alan said, wanting to avoid being in the spotlight. He just couldn't really think of anything he wanted, and kept drawing blanks. He didn't know why he was having such a hard time, since he's had plenty of fantasies before.

"Oh no. You're not going to get all passive here. Katie and I will dig your ultimate fantasy out of you ourselves if we have to." Rachel responded.

"I was under the impression that you two did a lot of different things though?" Katie asked.

"Well, most of that was my fault, I was the one who initiated most of our experiments together." Rachel explained, reminding Katie that Katie herself had made this observation once before.

Rachel was the kinky one, and Alan was just along for the ride. Katie remembered.

"It's alright, really. What you guys want is fine with me." Alan said.

"Rachel's right, there's no way we're going to let this go. We'll act out any fantasy that you want."

Katie then leaned close and began whispering into Alan's ear as Katie began recalling their conversation in the car.

"Maybe you'd like us to pretend your dirty, nasty, slut sisters who couldn't resist the forbidden temptation of their brother?" Katie whispered, licking Alan's ear. Alan's brain went into hyper drive, but also stopped working at the same time.

"Katie, don't start doing all of that yet. Otherwise, we won't get anything out of him." Rachel said, as Katie backed off.

"I was just giving him an idea to think about, I wasn't going to go any further." Katie explained as Alan took several calming breaths.

"Well, let's just narrow everything down one by one. What did you whisper to him anyways?" Rachel asked.

"I asked if he wanted us to pretend that we were his sisters that couldn't resist the forbidden fruit."

Rachel nodded. "Nice." She turned to Alan. "Well, what do you think?" Rachel asked.

"Well...it was a nice idea." Alan responded.

Rachel didn't accept this. "Nah. We'll know what he wants when he starts jumping all over it. How about anal? Want to fuck our asses?" Rachel asked.

"I don't know, not really that big of a thing for me." Alan responded.

"Okay...hmmm, what do you want more, a physical act, or a fantasy act?"

"Huh?"

"Meaning is there something physically you want to do, or do you want to act out a fantasy?" Rachel clarified.

Alan thought about it. "I like the fantasy idea better." He said. "Actually, I think I have an idea."

"Ooo, what is it?" Katie asked.

"Well, I like massages." Alan said.

"Ooo, a massage with a super happy ending, we can do that." Katie said.

"Not exactly. I want to be the one giving the massage."

Both Katie and Rachel stared at him silently for a few moments.

"In the past, I had a little experience in giving massages, and well, I actually enjoy giving them to others. So really, if there's anything I really want to do, is to give both of you massages. I know, I know, corny, right?"

Rachel patted Alan on his leg. "Not at all. If that's your greatest fantasy at the moment, that's what we'll do. It's not that surprising either, you are the more giving type. You like to give as much as receive, that is a very big reason why Katie and I find you so sexy."

Katie nodded in agreement. "Absolutely. Actually, I think that's the sexiest idea we have on the table right now. My idea is kind of small time, and Rachel's idea is just for pure carnal pleasure. Your idea is by far the most intimate, emotional, and physically pleasurable idea for all three of us."

"Really?" Alan asked, not expecting those answers.

"Yeah. Katie's right, and we'll have to save that one for last. Okay, we got our ideas, and since we're saving the best for last, that leaves mine and Katie's idea. Which should we do first?" Rachel asked, turning to Katie first.

"Hmm...well, I want to watch you fuck his ass. I've never seen a live man allow someone to play with his ass before."

Rachel grinned. "Yeah, and besides, a nice, relaxing, and loving massage will be just the thing I want after you and I go a few rounds with the two sided dildo."

Both girls turned to Alan. "What do you think?" Rachel asked Alan. "And don't you go all 'doesn't matter to me' crap."

Alan thought for a moment. "Well...I guess I want to know exactly what will be happening so that we don't have any sort of accident or misunderstanding. What exactly do you plan to do? Are you going to go straight into fucking my ass?" Alan asked.

"No. See, I want to play the role I spoke of before. Me, the big bad vampire, and you, the poor little human who becomes my toy. I plan on just having my way with you for a while before I get to the true deflowering of your ass."

"And, what about Katie?" Alan asked, turning to her. "What did you want to do?"

Katie shrugged. "This is Rachel's fantasy, so it's her call." She said as Rachel went into thought for a moment, then decided.

"I want you to help. I won't be doing anything with you this time, for me, this is all about Alan and myself, but, you can help. You can't do anything like sit on his face for instance, but, you can hold him, and whisper sweet nothings into his ear."

"So, no dirty talk between us this time?" Katie asked.

"Nope, sorry, but I for the most part will be pretending that you're invisible."

"Fine with me." Katie acknowledged.

"Now, how long will this go on?" Alan asked next.

"Until I fuck your ass, that will be the last part."

"And how long will that be?"

"Until you cum. I want to see if I can make you cum just from fucking your ass. If not, well, I'll assist you while fucking your ass."

"So, that means I can't help him cum at all?" Katie asked.

Rachel shook her head. "Nope. You can hold him, lay next to him, whisper sweet nothings into his ear, and touch him anywhere you want to except his cock. That is all for me."

Rachel then turned to Alan. "Look, I already know I asked this, but I want to ask again, are you sure you want to let me fuck your ass?"

Alan nodded. "It's fine. I mean, I did say I would do it right? Who knows, I may even like it. I know I like it when you occasionally play with my ass, and if there is anyone I can trust with this kind of thing, it's you."

Rachel smiled warmly in response, and nodded. "Okay. I'll be sure to be extra gentle, that's why I grabbed the lube as well. That will be so much better than the lube we have used in the past."

"Okay. Now that we got that all figured out, what happens next? You two will go at it with the two sided dildo?" Alan asked.

Rachel nodded. "Most likely, Katie and I will be so turned on that we'll be going straight to that with no preamble, and fuck the shit out of each other. In fact, I could do so right now from how wet I am."

Katie nodded as well. "Yeah. I won't touch myself at all as you two go at it, and save myself up for that. And you think you're wet? I'm practically leaking over here."

"Okay, let's not get into a pissing contest here." Alan said quickly before Rachel could retort. "So, that leaves the massage..."

Both Katie and Rachel turned to him. "And that's all on you. You tell us how you want to do the massage."

Alan thought for a moment. "Hmm...well, I want you to laying side by side next to each other, so close that you're arms are touching. Let's see, you can start face down first, and I'll do your backs, then your fronts. Also, I want to see how long you two can resist touching both me and each other."

Katie and Rachel raised their eyebrows.

"What I'm saying is, I want to see if I can drive you two so crazy that you two can't help yourselves but attack me when I finish. That way, I know how good of a job I did."

"In short, you want to tease the shit out of us until we can't stand it?" Rachel asked with a grin, her altered eyes sparkling again.

Alan nodded.

"You're evil. But I like it, you're on. Just be warned, it can go the other way around." Rachel responded with a sly smile.

Alan smiled in return. "Ah, but I am allowed to touch you where ever I want."

"But you also can't touch yourself, let's make that a part of the arrangement."

Alan shrugged. "Fine by me. I won't need to. You two will surrender long before I do."

"Oh, we'll see. We were right though, the massage is now most definitely the best idea we have." Katie chimed in, grinning as well. "I accept your challenge on that as well."

Alan nodded. "Okay, I think we covered all of the bases. I'm guessing that after the massage we are going to launch into a full out orgy between the three of us? And I take it we can make up how that will go in the heat of the moment?"

Katie and Rachel both nodded.

Alan and Katie then turned to Rachel. "Then I guess you're up." Alan said.

Katie turned to the items that were gathered and decided that they needed to be quickly removed from the bed.

Rachel grinned, a mix between an evil grin and a grin of desire. Her altered eyes narrowed on Alan. "Oh, this is going to be so much fun. Are you ready, my little prey?" She spoke low and seductively as she licked her lips.