The Loners Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel smiled, this time purposefully showing off her fangs. "It's only a matter of time. My prey never escapes me."

"Maybe, but I'm not going to make it easy for you. In fact, I may be the first prey who successfully evades you."

"Ha! You wish you were that good!" Rachel said as she lunged at Alan, who circled around the bed, barely avoiding her open arms as she fell on the edge of the bed.

Rachel then crawled off of the bed as Alan made his way to the opposite side, and the two of them stared each other down.

Now this was the playfulness that Rachel was looking for. "Katie, be a dear and toss me one of those hand cuffs."

"Hey! I thought you said she couldn't do anything!" Alan protested as Rachel caught the cuffs that Katie tossed her.

"Fine. Katie, give him his own cuffs." Rachel said, and Katie did so.

"Happy now? Here is the new rule, whoever gets cuffed to the bed posts loses. However, don't expect to win."

"You're pretty confident, but just because you're a vampire and I'm a human doesn't guarantee a win."

"But, if I do, I get to claim your ass. So I have extra motivation for wanting to win."

"Before we start though, can I take a moment to make sure my cuff is ready?"

Rachel nodded, checking her own. "Go ahead." Alan did so, and looked back up to Rachel.

"Ready?" She asked.

Alan nodded. "Ready."

The stare down began once again, each one reacting to the other's moves. Finally, Rachel decided to make the first major move, and jumped on the bed. She reached out to Alan with her open hand to grab his shirt, but Alan moved and reached to her hand to attempt to get one side of the cuffs on her.

Rachel managed to pull her hand away before Alan could lock the cuff on her. However, Rachel dropped the cuff in her other hand, and gripped Alan's outstretched hand, and pulled him up to the bed, face down.

Alan released the cuff in his hand and quickly raised himself in time to see Rachel go for her cuff and lunge at him. Alan caught her hands at the wrists, preventing her from getting the cuff on his wrist.

She easily broke free of his grip, and grabbed the hand she had picked to be cuffed. Alan decided to try another unconventional tactic, and his free hand went to her one of her breasts, grabbing and squeezing it. Unfortunately for Alan, and although Rachel gasped pleasantly at his touch, she was also unfazed, and cuffed Alan's hand.

"Sorry, but a surprise move like that won't work a second time." She said, and quickly brought the cuffed hand and completely cuffed it to the bed post, with Alan falling on his back as she did so.

"Fuck!" Alan shouted, admitting defeat as Rachel smiled triumphantly. Katie who still simply watching, began laughing as Alan got cuffed.

"Gotcha." She giggled as she moved to pick up the other cuff and cuffed Alan completely to the bed posts. She then leaned forward until her face was inches from Alan's.

"You're mine now." She whispered to him. She then sat up, and slowly snaked her hands under Alan's shirt.

Her light scratches caused goose bumps as Alan shivered at the near feather touches. When her fingers reached his nipples, she lightly rubbed and pinched, and leaned forward, and gave his neck a long lick.

She then lightly settled her teeth on his ear lobe, not so much biting it as much as simply touching it with her teeth.

"I was thinking of teasing you until you begged me to take you, but for giving me so much fun and excitement, I've decided to be merciful, and we'll go straight to the good part." She whispered to him, licking his ear before she went to remove the cuffs.

Alan was thankful when his cuffs were removed, and instinctively grabbed his wrists. He was also thankful for the fur on the cuffs, making them somewhat comfortable.

He raised his head to find Rachel's lips closing in on his own, and she gave him a deep, and loving kiss. When she broke the kiss, she rested her forehead on his. "I really meant it, I had a lot of fun." She whispered, and Alan smiled.

"I'm glad you did."

Rachel lightly kissed his lips. "And I love you so much."

Alan lightly kissed her lips. "And I love you too."

"One last time. Are you sure you want to let me do this?" Rachel asked.

"It's what you want, right? Then it's fine with me."

"Okay, and thank you so much for letting me do this. Even if it's just this one time." Rachel said as she pulled away, and began undressing. As Rachel pulled her shirt up, revealing her bare abdomen and back, she turned to Katie, and smiled.

"You can join us now, there won't be anymore rolling around. And grab the lube and strap on, please."

Katie, whose mouth was hanging slightly open as Rachel's exposed and smooth skin, caught herself and beamed as she stood and grabbed the items that Rachel requested, and joined them in the bed.

Katie watched as both Alan and Rachel's shirts were tossed aside at nearly the same time. Katie found herself confused, and didn't know what she should stare at. On one side, there was Rachel's bra covered breasts and gloriously smooth skin, or there was Alan's own figure. Though maybe not in the best shape in the world, it still was an attractive sight, and each body was beautiful to her for different reasons.

However, when Rachel began to reach for her bra, that movement caught Katie's full attention. Rachel saw this and smiled as she felt Alan's eyes lock on to her chest as well.

"You don't have to sit there fully clothed, you know. You're welcome to join us." Rachel offered to Katie as she unclasped her bra, and Rachel's near perfect breasts sprang free for both Katie and Alan to glare at.

Rachel saw that both of them were in a semi trance, and decided to give them a little show, and moved her hands up to slightly squeeze her globes for their enjoyment. A thought suddenly struck her mind, and she turned to Katie.

"That's right. If I remember, you were never really properly introduced to these, were you? Go ahead, introduce yourself." Rachel said seductively, and Katie silently accepted the invitation.

Rachel purred as Katie slowly leaned forward, which turned into a low moan when she saw that Alan was doing so as well. Katie made contact first, and slowly began to kiss and suck on one of the offered breasts, then Alan did the same. Rachel moaned at the feelings and grabbed the back of their heads with one hand each.

"Mmmm...as good as this is, let's not get too carried away. There will be plenty of time for these later." Rachel moaned, and both Alan and Katie reluctantly released Rachel's breasts and pulled away.

Katie then began to undress herself, and as soon as Katie's breast were released from their own confinement, Rachel licked her lips as Alan now openly glared at the second pair of breasts that were now free.

"Might as well return the favor real quick." Rachel said as she leaned forward.

Katie smiled in anticipation as Alan did so as well, and moaned at the attention her breasts were receiving for a few moments before both Alan and Rachel pulled back.

"Okay, let's not get sidetracked as we take our pants off, as tempting as it will be to do so." Rachel said as she reached for her pants and slowly began to pull them down, along with her underwear.

Alan's eyes shifted constantly shifted back and forth as the two wet and puffy pussies were revealed to him. However, Katie and Rachel didn't have that problem, and were most interested in Alan's hard cock as it sprang free. They were also happy to discover that he was also leaking precum.

((Skip))

"Okay, now that we've all had our fun staring at one another, let's get started. Alan, go ahead and find a comfortable position that I can work with. Katie, you can go ahead and do whatever you planned on doing." Rachel said, and both Katie and Rachel watched as Alan shifted until his legs were spread open, and bent at the knees so that his feet were flat on the bed, and his hole exposed to Rachel.

Katie decided to just simply lay with Alan, and did so, draping a hand across him as Rachel moved in between Alan's legs.

Katie was lightly kissing Alan, and Alan at first kissed her back, but Katie stopped him. "No. I want you to watch Rachel. As Rachel said, this is about you and her now, so keep your eyes on everything she does. You are welcome to wrap an arm around me if you want, though." Katie instructed, and Alan did so.

Katie then turned her eyes to Rachel as Rachel closed the distance, and was lubing her fingers. "Alan, this is really cool that you're willing to do this for her. Not many men would be willing to do this if their lovers asked it of them. You really are a very special lover."

Alan smiled. "Thanks."

Katie tightened her hold on Alan a little, and felt him twitch slightly as Rachel's fingers made contact with his asshole. Katie kissed his cheek. "I think that this is honestly the hottest thing about you. Not necessarily what you're doing, but the fact that you're willing to do so. You're willing to push your own boundaries for the sake of your lovers. I never did ask you though, how did you like swapping your own cum with Rachel?" Katie asked.

"It wasn't terrible, but not really something I want to do on a regular basis." Alan replied.

Katie snuggled herself close to Alan. "Can I ask you someday to do that for me? Just once?" Katie asked.

"I guess...yeah, if you want. Are you going to want this as well?" Alan asked, gesturing to Rachel continued to lube both her fingers and Alan.

Katie shook her head. "Nah, I'm not interested in fucking your ass, this is all Rachel."

Rachel's head rose. "Someone mention me?" She asked.

Katie giggled. "Yeah, but it's not important."

"Alright." Rachel said, lowering her head.

Katie turned to Alan. "As she entered you yet?"

Alan shook her head, shivering at another touch of the somewhat cold lube again. "No, she's merely lubing the outside right now."

"Let me know when she does."

"I'm actually about to do so right now, ready Alan?" Rachel asked, now paying attention to the conversation.

Alan nodded. "Yeah."

"Then here we go." Rachel said, and began to push her well lubed finger against the hole. As always, it strongly resisted her fingers. However, with the lube she had coated both her finger and the outside of the hole, the resistance wasn't nearly as strong.

Alan closed his eyes and arched slightly as he felt the finger penetrate him, which shot strong signals directly to his cock. Katie watched Alan's expressions first, then her eyes turned downward, and she cocked her head slightly.

"Wow...his cock is pulsing." Katie observed, as she watched his cock jump in time with his heart beat.

"Mmmhmm. If you think he leaked a lot of precum before, wait until you see what he does now. There is a good reason we kind of got into this in the first place." Rachel remarked as she slowly continued to push her finger inside of Alan.

Finally, her finger was all the way in. "Okay, I'm in. How does it feel? It felt like it went in much easier than the other times we did this." Rachel said, raising her head to meet Alan's eyes.

"Actually, it feels much better than before, and I don't feel like I'm being stretched as much. This is way more comfortable then before." Alan said.

"Okay. I'm going to work my finger in here for a little bit, then go for a second one. Watch his cock carefully Katie, it's going to go a little berserk now." Rachel said as she lowered her head, and began wiggling her finger inside of Alan.

Katie watched, and, as promised, as Alan again closed his eyes made small movements at the sensations that were being produced, Alan's cock responded greatly to the sensations as well. Rachel was right, his cock was not only bouncing around like crazy, but it was also leaking way more precum than she had seen him leak before.

Katie turned to Alan. "How does it really feel? Does it actually feel good?" Katie asked him, curious.

"Well...kind of. I...I mean it's weird, but...in a good way." Alan answered, his eyes closed as he continued to arch himself.

"So, it's not unpleasant or humiliating to you in anyway?"

"N-no. Not at all, really."

"Then, I wonder why most guys are against it?"

Rachel raised her head at this point. "I'm not sure of the exact numbers or percentage, but my guess is that first, most guys haven't tried it, thinking that they will turn gay or they're afraid that people will think that they're gay. It's also true that there are many who just aren't into this kind of thing."

"Then there is the other group who have tried it, and are afraid to admit it. Especially if they liked it, because then other people will start to think that they're gay. Then again, I also find it odd how lesbians are far more popular than an open minded man. A rather narrow minded view, but that's humans for you. They're so concerned mostly with their public image and are unwilling to expand their minds to new possibilities that could be awaiting them."

"Once upon a time, all humans were sure that the earth was flat until they took the time to figure out otherwise by dropping the normal stereotypes of the time and seeing it for themselves." Rachel said as she lowered her head again.

"Okay, I'm going to insert the second finger now, are you ready Alan?" Rachel asked.

"How many fingers do you plan on going to?" Alan asked.

"Three, but I might not be able to fit them. If I can't, then I'll have to stretch you and prep you as much as I can with two." Rachel responded, pulling the finger that was inside in out until the first knuckle, and began lubing both of the fingers she intended to use.

"Okay, here we go." Rachel said, and began to push the second finger against the hole. This was much tougher to do, and Rachel found that she wasn't going to gain access very easily.

"Umm, I may have to push kind of hard, brace yourself. Try not to tighten your ass if you can." Rachel warned.

Alan took a deep breath, and Katie decided to help him relax a little by planting light kisses on his cheek.

"Okay, go for it." Alan said, the kisses slightly relaxing him.

With that, Rachel began to push her fingers in. It was a somewhat hard fight, but eventually, Alan's ass gave and opened up to receive the second finger. Katie saw that Alan winced at the feeling.

"Are you alright?" Katie asked. Rachel stopped and raised her head, having stopped once the second finger was in at the knuckle.

"Y-yeah." Alan was breathing a little heavy. "Just...a lot. Give me a few moments."

Rachel felt that Alan's ass was constantly flexing and gripping her fingers tightly, trying to force them out, and she understood that he needed the few moments. "It's okay, take as much time as you need." Rachel said.

Finally, she felt him relax, and Alan let out a long sigh. "Okay, go ahead. Just go slow, real slow." Alan said, and Rachel lowered her head.

"Of course." Rachel responded, and slowly began to push both fingers in.

Katie warmly kissed Alan's cheek. "This really is a wonderful thing that you're willing to do. You know, as a reward, I'm going to give you my ass someday."

"T-that's okay. You don't have to." Alan said, but Katie shook her head.

"I'm not accepting that. If you're willing to give up your ass to Rachel, and to me if I asked, then I sure as hell can give my ass up to you. This one I'll even force on you if I have to." Katie responded.

Rachel raised her head. "And my ass is always open to you. Especially after doing this for me. In fact, at this point, I'm willing to let you do almost any perverted thing that your mind comes up with for doing this. I know I said almost, but honestly, I can't think of things that I wouldn't do for you."

"I-I'll keep that in mind, thanks." Alan responded, still flexing, and with his eyes closed.

Rachel then returned to her task, and continued to push her fingers in deeper. Alan's ass continued to fight her, but it seemed to be relaxing more now. Finally, her fingers were in as far as they could go.

"Okay, that's it." Rachel said, raising her head. "If I weren't down here, I would be kissing you non stop right now. I don't think even I was prepared for how exciting this is to me, and I'm not even touching myself right now." Rachel said.

Katie smiled. "Don't worry, I've been kissing him in gratitude for you, but I can continue to do so." Katie said, and began lovingly kissing Alan's lips.

Rachel then turned her eyes to the fingers in Alan's ass. "Katie's right, I think the most exciting aspect of this is that you're completely willing to open up and trust me with this. I've never had another man who was willing to do this for me."

Rachel then turned her eyes to Alan's cock, which was still constantly dancing and was pouring precum out.

"Katie, take a look at Alan's cock." Rachel asked, her eyes glued to the sight.

Katie broke her kiss with Alan and turned. She held a lust filled gaze as she saw the twitching cock that now had a small pool of precum gathering at the base.

"I know. I don't think I've ever seen a cock react so much and for so long. I also know for certain that I've never seen a cock pour out that much precum." Katie said, desire in her voice. She wished that she could lick all of that precum up for herself.

Rachel smiled. "I know. Just you wait until he cums, you'll get quite a surprise."

"I can't wait." Katie responded excitedly.

Rachel then lowered her head. "Okay, it's time to work these fingers, ready Alan?"

Alan nodded. "Yeah." He responded, and felt Rachel's fingers as they began to wiggle inside him. Alan continued to flex, and was now even slightly moaning at the sensation. He also felt what appeared to be millions of tingles being sent directly to his cock, which continued to pulse as he felt the warm precum pleasurably leak out of the tip.

Rachel slowly worked his ass with her fingers, wiggling them and moving them around. She also tried to stretch him as much and gently as she could. She felt like she was on fire as she worked his ass, and felt her own wetness seeping down her legs now.

Katie's eyes were glued on Alan's dancing cock, and briefly wondered what such a lively cock would feel like inside her. However, she didn't dwell on that, for this was more than exciting enough for her at the moment.

Rachel then raised her head once her fingers seemingly loosened up Alan a little. "Okay, I'm going to try the third finger now." She said as she once again withdrew her fingers to the knuckles, and applied more lube.

Alan sighed as he felt the fingers withdraw, and began to prepare himself once he felt them stop. "I'm ready whenever you are." He said, as he felt Katie kissing his cheek again.

"Okay, here we go." Rachel said, and began pushing the third finger in. However, after a few attempts, she wasn't able to do so.

"Umm, I think you've reached your limit, Alan. Two fingers is all I can do to prep you." Rachel said, raising her head.

"That's fine...I guess." Alan responded.

Rachel then turned to Katie. "If you don't mind, I'd like to ask for your help."

Katie raised her head. "Sure."

"I need you to lube the absolute shit out of the strap-on, as well as hook it on me, while I continue to work his ass with the two fingers I do have in him."

Katie nodded. "No problem." She said, and began to do so, although she did miss Alan's warmth a little.

As promised, Katie lubed the strap-on until it was soaked and almost dripping, then moved behind Rachel to put the strap-on on Rachel. However, Katie couldn't resist, and cupped Rachel's breasts, as well as kiss her neck.

Rachel moaned as she felt both the hands and lips, and turned to meet Katie's lips with her own, and the two shared a brief kiss. Katie then put the strap-on on Rachel, and took a moment to ensure a snug fit.

"Okay, it's ready." Katie said once she was satisfied, and Rachel checked it as well.