The Loners Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie took her spot next to Alan once again, and draped on arm over him as he draped his own arm over her.

"Okay, everything's ready. Are you ready Alan?" Rachel asked, meeting his eyes.

Alan nodded.

"Alright, let's do it." Rachel said, slowly withdrawing her fingers, this time all the way out.

Rachel crawled up, and took her place between Alan's legs, and pointed the strap-on to it's target.

Rachel met Alan's eyes once more. "Ready?" She asked one final time.

"Yes." Alan said, nodding.

Rachel's eyes then fell to the strap-on, resisting the tempting sight of Alan's hard cock that was covered in precum, and slowly began to push.

Alan closed his eyes as he felt the strap-on penetrate him, and once again, millions of little needles of sensation shot directly to his cock.

Rachel watched as Alan tensed up, and stopped pushing. "You okay?" She asked.

"Y-yeah...you can keep going." Alan responded as he relaxed a little.

Rachel nodded and lowered her eyes, and continued to push inside Alan. This time, she did not stop until she was all the way in, and her loins made contact with Alan's.

"That's it, I'm in. How are you holding up?" Rachel asked.

Alan was on sensory overload, a mix between a little pain, a little pleasure, and a lot of just plain sensation.

"I...I..uh.." Alan breathed out. "I think I'm okay." He finally managed.

Rachel smiled and leaned forward, and began kissing Alan's lips. She also felt Alan's very angry and very hard cock as it pulsed against her stomach, sending electric signals straight to her own aching and pulsing pussy.

Alan responded to Rachel's kisses in a very lively and enthusiastic manner, the very different yet equally intimate union now complete. Katie merely watched all of this with a smile.

Rachel reluctantly broke the kiss. "Thank you." She whispered to him, and raised herself up. "Are you ready? I'll start out slowly first." Rachel said.

Alan wiggled his ass slightly to see the effects of the strap-on that was now in him. "You know, it's odd to say this but, now, you're inside me, in a way." Alan said with a smile.

Rachel giggled. "Maybe not in a literal sense, true. But let's not be literal, and say yes, I am inside you."

Katie giggled as well. "Now both of you have been inside each other, congratulations."

They had a small laugh at that.

"Okay, okay. But seriously, are you ready?" Rachel asked Alan, who nodded.

"Go ahead."

"Umm...Alan?"

"Yeah?"

"I know you're not the vocal type...but I want to hear it. I want to hear you tell me to fuck your ass, just once."

Alan was silent for a moment, but then spoke. "Rachel?"

"Yeah?"

"I want you to fuck my ass."

Rachel smiled. "Thank you." She responded, and very slowly began to do so.

Katie had decided to remain silent for the rest of this process. Although she was a part of this moment, the real stars of this were both Alan and Rachel, and she didn't want to get in the way by even speaking.

Rachel slowly and silently made love to Alan's ass, and both Alan and Rachel locked eyes. However, Alan was forced to break the eye contact as the sensations began taking control, which had now turned into pleasure, and he felt himself teetering on the edge as he moaned.

However, it wasn't enough. He was right on the brink, and it felt like the release was coming, but it didn't

"R-Rachel...I..I can't stand it anymore...I need to cum so badly!" Alan begged.

Rachel's hand immediately moved to Alan's cock. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't trying to tease you or anything!"

"I-it's alright. I was curious as well...but..."

"Shhh, it's okay. Katie? You're going to want to clear out of the way, he'll splatter you for sure." Rachel warned, since Katie was laying her head on Alan's chest.

Katie did so, and watched as Rachel furiously stroked Alan as she continued to fuck his ass.

"OhGodOhGodOhGod." Alan moaned as the pressure built to a height he had never felt before.

"That's it baby, cum. I'm so sorry, I didn't want to torment you. Go ahead and cum all you want. Let it go, let it all go. Let all of that built up cum inside you fly. Cum for me, cum for yourself. Let yourself cum!" Rachel cooed.

It was too much for Alan, and he let out a yell as he felt so much tension fly through him that he twitched and tensed almost violently, arching his back, as his aching cock exploded. Alan had never before felt such powerful streams shoot through his cock, and his first spurt completely flew over his head, hitting the wall behind him.

Katie and Rachel both gasped at both the power and the amount of cum from the first spurt, and watched, stunned, as the next several spurts came out with almost equal force. Rachel continued to work him all the way through both his ass and his cock as Alan moaned and came for what seemed to be an eternity.

The spurts from Alan's angry cock seemed to go on forever before he finally started running out of power, until, finally, globs were pouring out and were no longer shooting out. Then, Alan at last collapsed, and was breathing hard.

(((Resume)))

"H...H...Holy shit...." Katie stammered. Alan had hit nearly everything. The wall behind him, his pillow, a little on his face, and his body was positively covered with an unbelievable amount of cum.

"Yeah....wow...even I didn't expect that..." Rachel followed with, equally stunned.

Alan didn't even attempt to form words, and merely attempted to gasp for breaths.

Rachel released Alan's cock and slowly withdrew the strap-on from inside him, which caused him to twitch a little until she was all the way out, and he relaxed again.

Rachel took the strap-on off, and turned to Katie.

"Katie?" Rachel called out, causing Katie to turn to her.

"There's more than enough cum for both of us, let's get him cleaned up. Except for his cock, I can't imagine how sensitive he must be right now, so avoid that and give the poor guy a break."

Katie nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I know how sensitive I can get if I have a massive release like that."

Both Katie and Rachel began to clean Alan with their tongues, and decided that they would do the wall and pillow later. Alan merely laid there, too exhausted to even move at the moment.

Once Alan was clean, both women began kissing his face. "You did so good baby, so good." Rachel cooed, her voice soothing and comforting as she planted light kisses on his face.

"Yeah. You just relax now baby, and let us girls take care of you." Katie's voice was equally soft and soothing as she planted light kisses on his face as well.

Both girls silently accepted that he couldn't kiss them back for a moment, for he was still breathing heavily, though he had calmed somewhat.

"Baby? Rachel and I need to clean your cock, think you can handle that?" Katie asked as Rachel continued to kiss his face.

"Y...yeah...I...I think so..." Alan breathed.

Katie raised her eyes to Rachel. "Actually, you should do the honors, Rachel." Katie suggested. Rachel silently nodded as she moved to do so.

Katie turned to caress Alan's face and continued to plant kisses. "How are you holding up?" Katie asked.

"I...I feel...drained." Alan responded weakly.

Katie smiled. "That's to be expected, you just about exploded. But it's okay now, Rachel and I will take care of you." Katie cooed.

"Ready Alan?" Rachel called out, inches from his now shriveled and exhausted cock.

"Y...yeah."

Rachel took Alan's now soft cock in her hand, and began licking all of the cum that had been left behind. Alan twitched several times as Rachel licked the sensitive head, and was able to relax when she was finished.

"Okay, you're all clean now." Rachel informed him.

Katie then proceeded to lift Alan up, with him weakly helping, so that he was now sitting up. Rachel had rejoined them.

Katie planted a kiss on Alan's cheek. "You just go ahead and relax right there for a little while, and get your strength back."

Rachel planted her own kiss on Alan's other cheek. "Yeah, we'll understand if you're too tired to do anything else, so you just go ahead and be lazy right there and watch us for a little while, okay?"

Alan's breathing had recovered at this point, and he let out a weak smile. "Okay."

Rachel kissed his cheek again. "I'm so sorry, I didn't think that you would explode the way you did, for a moment I thought you were going to black out or something."

"It's okay. It was...unbelievable...but I definitely cannot do that often." Alan responded.

Both Katie and Rachel giggled. "Yeah, mind blowing orgasms like that are definitely not recommended in many doses. I know, I've had one of those before, remember?" Rachel asked.

Alan laughed a little. "I remember. You collapsed and fell on the floor in the car, and you didn't even care."

Rachel kissed his cheek one last time. "Well, you just be a good boy, sit right there, and enjoy the show."

Rachel and Katie's eyes met. They both easily saw the desire pouring out of their eyes. The girls practically threw themselves at each other and began desparately kissing one another.

"God...I'm...so...fucking....hot...right now!" Rachel declared in between kisses.

"I...I know....let's...skip....everything...and go...straight....to the....good part." Katie responded in between kisses, and they raced for the two sided dildo.

Alan laughed at the sight. They must have been really worked up with the way they were acting.

Rachel quickly took the dildo and inserted it inside herself, moaning as she did so. She was so wet that it easily slid in. She then laid down on her back as Katie took the opposite side of Rachel and slid the other half of the dildo inside herself as well, also moaning as she did so.

The girls discovered that the double dildo was the length they wanted, and their hot and wet pussies met in the center. The girls wasted no time, and began rubbing their needy pussies against one another.

"Oh God yes!" Katie cried out. "Kiss my pussy with yours! I love it!" Katie said, the combination of the heat and wetness of Rachel's pussy, along with the dildo that was inside her, sending her along the path to ecstasy.

"Fuck yeah! This is sooo much better than the last pussy my pussy kissed. God, sooo much better, mmmphhh." Rachel moaned, as the sparks shot throughout her being.

Both girls were already on the edge, and didn't last long.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! My pussy is gonna cum all over yours!" Katie cried out.

"I-I'm right there with you! Let's do it! Let's make our pussies cum all over each other. Fuck!"

"OhGod...shit....aaaaahhhhhh!!!" Katie hit her peak, and shook as her pleasure coursed through her.

Rachel was seconds behind her, as Katie's shaking had the added effect of rubbing her own pussy against Rachel's even more.

"Ooohhhh FUUUCKMEEEEE!!!!!" Rachel cried out as she shook as well.

Both girls then collapsed, and were breathing heavy.

"Wow...that was...quick." Alan commented.

"Well...what did you expect? I was so turned on from fucking your ass...I couldn't help it!" Rachel responded.

"Yeah...I've been on the edge...for a while." Katie breathed out. "God I really needed that."

"Yeah...no kidding." Rachel agreed.

Both girls then turned to Alan with dreamy, post orgasm eyes. "If you can't, it's fine, but...think you can give us that massage we discussed?" Rachel asked.