The Loners Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was accompanied by his two bodyguards, both of them formerly of the Israeli Mossad, Israel's highly respected intelligence agency. Issac Muhammad Josef was a very quite and private individual. Since he was formerly an undercover intelligence agent, he adapted characteristics that would make him seem highly normal and unnoticeable. He possessed short brown hair along with green eyes, and a non intimidating figure, standing at 5'10''.

However, Josef was also a very efficient killer, along with being a very silent killer. He was the type of person who could kill a target in a crowd and walk away without being suspected, and without pause.

Issac Abraham Jacob was also a very plain blonde haired individual with brown eyes. Jacob, however, in contrast to Josef, was a very loud and aggressive individual, and his skills were geared more toward direct and open confrontation. He was not a large individual, and was 5'11' himself, although it was obvious that he had quite a large muscular frame.

Lord Issac himself was the most outstanding individual between the three, though not because of his 5'11'' figure, blonde hair or his blue eye. It was his scars and the burn on his face that made him outstanding.

Since they were formed before he was turned, the burn and scars had remained, having a large burn on his left cheek which reached his left eye, permanently shutting it. Along with the burn was a rather large scar on his neck where someone had tried and barely missed cutting his neck open. Not only that, but he also had another large cut near his right eye that almost reached his right ear, another narrow miss by someone who had attempted to stab him in the eye.

Lord Issac had already instructed his Greaters to not only search for the renegades, but to keep an eye on the other Lord's activities if possible. He also told them to be prepared, for a war might be on the horizon.

*****

Lord Richter simply found the situation amusing. As Lord of South America, his biggest concern was his drug trade. Ever since he had found power by joining the Cartel at it's height before he was turned, that was all he pursued. Money, and power. His presence in America could allow him a chance to increase the size of his drug network.

He was currently in Miami, alone. One thing he had learned over his years in the Cartel was that no one could be trusted, and he kept everyone at arms distance, and constantly trained himself for combat in case all hell broke loose.

It had been some time since he went to a beach, and was currently enjoying himself when his phone rang, annoying him. At first, he decided to ignore it, but curiosity as well as animosity drove him to at least see the number. He had told his Greaters not to call him unless the world was going to blow up.

He was intrigued by the number he saw, and answered. "Lord Constantine, what is it you wish to discuss on this fine day? Surely it is not something as boring as the renegade topic is it?"

"Come Lord Richter, you should know that I would never bore you with a topic such as that."

"True, although that topic has gotten more interesting in recent days. Tell me, what is it you want?"

"A business proposition."

"A business proposition?"

"That's right, but first, I would like to ask you about a hypothetical scenario. What if I told you that I could help increase your business in America?"

"How so?"

"Oh, a little of this, a little of that. Maybe if I get a hand in some of the networks in America, I might be willing to share some of the profits with you."

"Oh, and just how do you plan to do that?"

"First thing is first, would you be interested?"

It was true that Lord Richter had a nice deal going with Lord Caleb concerning the trade. But, everything in the America was tightly held by Lord Caleb. If Lord Richter could have direct access as Lord Constantine proposed, that would save him quite a few expenses, and allow him to control everything more efficiently.

"I want full access. I want everything in the trade to be handled by my men directly. No more of this one person to another to another bullshit. You give me that, and I'll help get rid of Lord Caleb for you."

Lord Constantine had to respect Lord Richter's quick mind. He knew almost exactly what Lord Constantine was going to ask for, and he was probably just waiting to see who would offer him money first.

Lord Richter, however, was asking for a lot. In a sense, he was asking to expand his power base to the Eastern United States, which was a powerful region. That might also force boundaries to be redrawn if and when the next Lord replaces Lord Caleb.

Lord Richter was well aware of the whole situation, and knew that he could ask for quite a bit, and he was going to take full advantage of it. This call confirmed it. He now knew where the lines were going to be drawn. As of right now, it was split almost right down the middle, with four against four. Lord Richter now knew that he was the one that could tip the favor in any direction, and that meant that he could afford to be expensive.

"Very well." Lord Constantine responded.

*****

Alan gasped as his eyes shot open and he shot up, as though he had been underwater for hours and got his first breath of air.

This act startled both Katie and Rachel, who were both waiting patiently in the room for Alan to reawaken.

Alan closed his eyes, trying to get his bearings. His memory was fuzzy, clouded. He didn't even know who he was or even what he was. Little by little, the memories began to reform. His name was Alan...Alan Brooks. He had a pleasant but lonely childhood. He joined the Marine Corps. He met Rachel, and Katie. That's right, he was no longer human now.

He felt several changes within himself that he now couldn't explain. His body felt cold, and he could...sense something. He couldn't explain it, but it was like a presence that he could feel. He could also feel his own presence, though it seemed weak at the moment, though stronger than most of the others that he could feel. There was also a strong one very close by, not several feet away.

His body felt cold, not like ice, yet, he felt no heat. Alan opened his eyes to see Rachel and Katie staring at him.

Katie had tears in her eyes, and Alan noticed that she emanated a presence as well, but it was weak, almost non existent.

"Thank God, you're finally awake!" Katie shouted as she threw her arms around him and began to cry.

Alan noticed that even though she threw her entire weight at him, she felt light as a feather, and easy to catch.

"How...how long was I out?" Alan asked, turning to Rachel, and he realized that she was the source of the strong presence that was close by.

"Quite a while, you had both Katie and I worried." Rachel responded with a warm smile, relieved to see that he had at long last awaken.

"How do you feel?" Rachel asked.

Alan thought for a few moments, lightly holding the sobbing Katie in his arms. "...odd, really. I don't even know, I'm not sure what I'm feeling is good or not."

"You'll get used to it."

Katie disengaged herself from Alan, wiping away her last few tears of joy.

"I'm just glad you're alright. But, I expected you to look a little different. I thought you would change or something."

"No, that's normal. To be turned is similar to that of dying. A dead body doesn't age, well, neither does a vampire. At least, on a physical level that's how it is." Rachel answered.

Katie turned to her. "What...exactly does that mean?"

"Well, I've said this before. We're not particularly religious, so I can't answer questions about God or anything like that, but, we have a somewhat better understanding of the soul."

"For instance, Alan, you probably sense or feel a presence that's very close to you, or, if you've figured it out already, me."

Alan nodded, and Rachel continued. "In short, you're sensing my soul, spirit, life force, whatever term you prefer. I personally prefer the term 'life force'."

"But, why is Katie's so much weaker and smaller compared to you or me?"

"I don't know how it works, but a life force that is bound to the realities of the living flesh is confined, I guess would be the best way to describe it. You were the same way too, your presence, your life force, was just as small and confined as hers is. If I turned her, both of us would be able to sense a much stronger presence. Think of it as though we've unlocked your soul from it's confinement, but at a price."

"Price?"

"You already know what the price is. We cannot create life, only turn the living. We also must feed on the life force of others, their blood, if we are to survive. And not just any blood, but blood that has a strong life force in it, the blood of a human."

"Then, that means that no other creature has a soul?"

"I didn't say that, the words I used were 'a strong life force'. Every living creature has a life force in it one way or another, but the power we require to sustain ourselves cannot be obtained through those with a weak life force."

"In any case, as I said, the body does not age, but the life force does. It continues to age and grow until it can no longer sustain itself, then it dies."

Silence hung in the air, and Alan's mind began to drift on to why he had chosen to be turned.

"So, am I ready? I'm guessing it's this Caleb guy that killed my family, right?"

Rachel's eyes narrowed. "Don't start getting too cocky, you aren't near ready to fight anything significant. Fine, you may be a vampire now. But, that doesn't mean you're ready to fight the world."

"Fine, then teach me."

"Don't be stupid! You're not going to magically learn how to fight overnight! Everything I've learned took years for me to learn, and I'm sure you've realized it, but time is a luxury we don't have."

"Then why are we wasting time arguing about it?"

Rachel noticed that Alan's voice had remained calm and controlled, like he had all of the answers. On the bright side, he was now brimming with confidence that she had never seen him do before. On the negative side, though, it was for the wrong reasons. She now felt herself drawn to him even more than before, and she wondered if their roles now reversed. Was it now going to be Alan who drags her into darkness?

Katie, who had remained silent, made the same observation that Rachel had, and she acknowledged that these two were going to need her more than ever. Hopefully, in time, Katie could maybe talk Alan out of revenge all together. If not, then the next best thing she could hope for is to prevent them from falling into madness due to his thirst for revenge.

"Look, Alan, you were just turned into a vampire. At least take a little bit to relax and get used to your new body before you jump straight into all of that, please?" Katie asked.

Alan glanced at her, and Katie thought that she saw annoyance, but that passed and he visibly relaxed and sighed.

"You're right. I also feel hungry."

Rachel relaxed as well. "Not surprising. Even though you drank from me, you still lost a lot of blood. You probably need to drink first. Luckily, there's still quite a few bags left. If we play it right, there should be enough to last the two of us for a little while."

"Oh, and I should warn you. Blood is beyond delicious. There's a good reason why we vampires take so much pleasure in drinking it. So, I'm going to have to ask you to try and control yourself to the best of your ability, and to not skulk should I cut you off." Rachel added.

"Cut me off? Jeez, we're not at a bar, I can handle myself."

"The reason why I said that is because, from our perspective, blood is like a powerful narcotic, and can be very addicting. This is why a lot of vampires aren't allowed out in the world among humans. They cannot control their urges. It even took me quite some time before I learned to control myself."

"Ummm..." Katie chimed in. "Should I be worried?"

Rachel gave Katie a reassuring smile. "No, not with me. I'll also be keeping you very close from now on. Then again, Alan has a history of breaking out of addicting habits such as drinking and smoking weed, so he's already somewhat prepared to control his urges."

Alan felt slightly annoyed that they were talking about him like he was a child and they were his babysitters, but the feeling passed upon realizing that, yeah, he was in a sense, a child. He had been a vampire how long? A handful of minutes?

They went downstairs, and both Katie and Rachel had their eyes on Alan when Rachel handed him one of the blood bags. Alan noticed their gazes when he was holding the blood bag.

"What?" What Alan didn't realize was that his eyes had changed, and this was the first time that both Katie and Rachel had seen his altered eyes.

"Nothing, just making sure that everything goes well." Rachel replied, finding herself both drawn to those eyes and missing his normal eyes, which she would never see while they were making love ever again.

"Your eyes have changed, and this is my first time seeing it on someone other than Rachel." Katie replied, also drawn to his altered eyes.

"Oh." Alan uttered, his eyes glancing at the blood that he was holding, feeling a very strong urge pulling at him.

Alan sighed. "Well, here goes." He said, and began drinking from the bag.

Rachel was right, it was incredible! The taste, the feeling of being filled, like he hadn't eaten in years and this was his first meal ever! It also felt like his life was being replenished, which immediately shot through his body, and he felt stronger, more alert, and feeling better than he ever had in his entire life!

Rachel watched as Alan drank. Like herself, he must have been starving after the Blood Exchange, and now it was time to see just how powerful he was as he replenished himself. At first, she had an indifference glance at him, but then, his presence began growing rapidly, and her expression slowly changed from that of indifference to one of awe.

Alan was powerful! Really powerful! Stronger than herself! She almost couldn't believe it! She didn't even bother to try and stop him as he finished the bag, which is what he wasn't supposed to do, wondering just how much stronger he was going to get. This was far better than what she had been expecting. At his level, he could fight Greaters, even the elites among the Greaters.

Sure, he might not be Dracula, nor could he match that of a Lord. But this meant that maybe, they had somewhat of a realistic chance of fighting back. And even perhaps, in due time, he could become a Lord himself. Rachel suddenly felt the desire to throw herself at him, and began feeling a familiar wetness form between her legs.

Katie felt something similar, though she had no explanation as to why. To her, it seemed like as he drank, he was somehow becoming a magnet that was pulling at her that kept getting stronger, and she felt a strong desire to give herself to him as well.

When Alan finished, he felt somewhat full, and though he wanted more, he was able to resist it. He also noticed that no one had stopped him from drinking the entire bag.

"Uh, wasn't I supposed to not..." Alan stopped upon seeing two very hungry eyes staring at him with their mouths slightly hung open.

Before he realized it, both girls had grabbed him and dragged him upstairs to the bedroom. As soon as they entered the room, both Rachel and Katie began smothering him with kisses.

Alan was perplexed. Just where was this coming from!?

"Please...Alan...take us!" Rachel begged in between her kisses on one of his cheeks.

Katie moaned softly upon hearing that, and also realized the one bright side of him being a vampire. She didn't need protection anymore! She could take him with no barriers!

"Yes! God, I'm soo fucking horny for you right now, and now I can fuck you without any worry anymore! Please fuck us!" Katie breathed into Alan's ear.

Alan didn't know where it came from, but suddenly, it was like a light in his head, and his perplexion turned to one of confidence. He bent down, and scooped up both girls with one arm each, discovering that they really were now light as a feather, and gently placed them in the bed.

Alan took the time to gaze at the two girls staring at him, and he noticed that they were both seemingly begging him with their stares. Somehow, they were so in awe of him that they didn't even bother to move once he had placed them on his bed, as though awaiting his next command.

Alan smiled, some deep and unknown instinct guiding him, and he began to undress.

Both Katie and Rachel were almost to the point of drooling as Alan began to undress. Although Katie didn't understand what exactly was coming over her so suddenly, she also didn't care. What she did care was that her number one desire on the planet, Alan, was about to take her, and she quivered in anticipation.

Rachel had a better understanding of what was going on. It was his strong life force that was drawing them in. Unlike before, where she had been drawn to Caleb's strong life force but didn't truly love him, this strong life force she did love through and through, and that multiplied her desire for him.

As soon as Alan's cock sprang free, both girls were immediately drawn to it, and Alan found himself slightly amused at how they continued to stare at him, as though nothing else in the world mattered.

He watched as the girls, in a trance like state, began to move, and crawled toward the cock they so desired. And together, they reached out and grabbed it, and they took turns licking the head.

Alan sighed pleasurably as the licks became actual full on bobs, and Alan allowed this to happen for some time before he finally interrupted them.

"Why am I the only one undressed here?" Alan asked lightly, causing both girls to realize this, and with lightning speed, threw all of their clothes off.

Both girls then laid down on their backs, spread their legs for Alan, and were lightly rubbing their wet mounds, presenting themselves to him.

Now it was Alan's turn to stare at them in awe. For some reason, they were mirroring each other's movements without speaking or even looking at one another, and now, two sets of very fine pussies were being presented for him to take. His eyes bounced back and forth, wondering who should be first, until what Katie had said earlier came to mind. It was then he made his decision.

He thought about crawling over to Katie, but decided there was an easier way. Grabbing Katie's legs, he easily pulled her so that her pussy was mere inches from his cock, and her feet off of the bed, which wrapped themselves around Alan's waist.

A flicker of jealousy passed through Rachel at first upon seeing this, for she wanted to be the first one with this new and improved Alan. However, this quickly passed, for she knew that he would definitely claim her at some point anyways. Besides, she also realized that this would also be the first time that Alan could fuck Katie without a condom, and Rachel acknowledged that she would make the same choice if she was in Alan's place.

This time, however, Rachel would not just sit back and watch. This time, she would be a participant.

Rachel crawled over to Katie, and gave her a deep kiss, which Katie eagerly responded to. Katie then gasped into Rachel's mouth as she felt Alan's cock part her other lips.

"Oh God!" Katie moaned out loud as Rachel separated herself from Katie's lips and began kissing her way down to Katie's neck.

Once he buried himself as far inside Katie as he could go, he began his movements, causing Katie to immediately go vocal.

"Oh God! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Aaahh, ssoooo goood!!"

Rachel then turned to Alan. "Fuck her good Alan! Fuck her brains out! Fuck her until she can't stand anymore!!" Both her voice and her expression were drowning with hunger.