The Loners Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right! Fuck me like I'm your whore. God I need it! Fuck me hard like you own me! Ah-ah-ah-FUUUUUCCKKK!!!!" Katie's sudden orgasm flowed through her like an unstoppable tidal wave, and she shook as her pleasure coursed through her.

"D-d-don't stop! Keep going! Keep fucking MEEEEEEE!!!" Katie screamed again as the second wave of pleasure mixed in with the first for what seemed to go on forever.

Alan, concerned that Katie had such quick back to back orgasms, slowed down as Katie's pussy violently gripped his cock multiple times.

"F-fuck me..." Katie panted weakly. "I...where..." She couldn't even form coherent words, and Alan bent down to lightly kiss her lips. Katie attempted to respond, but was too weak to do so.

"Wha...what just happened?" Katie breathed out, finally able to speak. "I just...all of the sudden...ah, ah, ah!" Katie was cut off due to Alan pulling himself out of Katie's sensitive pussy.

"Can the explanation wait until after I fuck him?" Rachel said quickly, her voice dripping with need.

Without even giving Katie a chance to responded, Rachel turned, and tackled Alan to the ground, surprising him.

Rachel began planting hungry kisses on Alan's face. "Oh God, fuck me! Fuck me like you did her! Take me!" Rachel begged in between kisses.

At first, Alan was going to protest on how she tackled him, then, another light clicked on in his head, and instinct once again took over. He somehow knew exactly what and how Rachel wanted it.

Alan pushed Rachel off of him and rose. Without giving her a chance to recover, he pulled her up to him, and their lips met. Rachel's arms and legs held on to Alan for dear life as they kissed, and Alan roughly pushed her back up against a wall. Their kisses never broke until Alan adjusted and shoved his still hard cock coated with Katie's juices deep inside Rachel with a single thrust.

"OH GOD YES!!" Rachel cried out as Alan began pumping his cock in and out of her greedy pussy. Rachel felt like she was on fire, and Alan's cock was the only thing that could douse it.

"That's it! Take me! Take me as your woman! God...just...keep...fucking...me!" Rachel cried out as Alan kissed her neck.

Katie watched as Alan and Rachel fucked in awe. They were really going at it! Katie was glad that Alan had been somewhat gentle with her, she wasn't sure if she could take what Rachel was taking.

"Jesus! Sooo fucking good! OhGodohGodoh...AAAAHHHHH!!!" Rachel cried out as pleasure crashed through her, and she instinctively increased her grip on Alan, her fingers digging into Alan's skin.

Alan felt like a champion fuck machine at this point. It briefly crossed his mind on where all of this had come from, but was easily forgotten as Rachel's pussy clamped down on his cock. Alan also had a feeling that she wasn't done yet, and continued to mercilessly pound away at her.

"Yesyesyesyes! Keep fucking me! I'm gonna, I'm gonna....FUUUUCKKK!!!" Like Katie, Rachel's second orgasm immediately followed the first one.

After having four orgasms on his cock, he finally felt his own on the rise, as well as, oddly enough, exhaustion. Alan, unsure of how much more Rachel could take though, began to slow down.

"N-no...no, no! D-don't stop...not yet...f-fuck me..." Rachel breathed out, feeling a major pressure built up inside of her, waiting to be unleashed.

Upon hearing this, Alan picked up his pace once more, and this time, he threw all of his strength into his fucking.

Rachel sensed Alan's intentions, and knew he was close. "That's it! Fuck me! Cum inside me! G-give me all of your cum! I-I...AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" The thought of Alan's cum splashing around inside her, along with Alan's frantic fucking was too much, and the strongest released she had ever had in recent memory crashed through her.

It was too much for Alan as well, and the fifth orgasm on his cock finally caused his own orgasm to flow through him, and his cock emptied everything he had deep into Rachel's depths.

After their orgasms passed, they released each other, and Rachel collapsed on the ground in a weak heap of flesh, panting.

"H...h...ho...f..." Rachel was unable to form words from her constant panting as Alan sat down, also breathing heavy.

"W...what was...that?" Alan breathed.

Rachel raised a single finger to him. "G..gi...give...m-me...a...m-mo-moment..." Rachel answered, her breathing slowly coming under control.

*****

Benny had sensed it as soon as it happened. Sure, as an undead, his own senses weren't as keen as that of a vampire, but that doesn't mean he could miss the elephant in the room.

Apparently, who ever it was that just got turned was strong. Benny wasn't sure, but the newborn was as strong as that of the Greaters, and maybe could even an elite among their kind.

*****

Hector Phil Daniel the Fifth had sensed it. It was far, and it was faint, but it was something. He followed the trail as best as he could. Lord Hector had ordered a 360 wide spread search originating from near where the shoot out in Montana had taken place to see if the renegades would stop at any point. Granted, such a search relied on a great degree of luck, but, it could be possible, especially if the renegades made a mistake.

Surprisingly, he was led to some national forest called Blackwood. He was also surprised that the presence seemed to be underground, deep underground. And most of all, the presence was much stronger than himself. He also sensed a second strong presence, though not as strong as the one that he had been trailing to this point.

Daniel decided to call this in. It could take a long time for him to try and find a way underground, and he didn't want to pass up this possible lead.

A short time later, and to his surprise, Lord Hector himself along with a handful of his followers arrived.

Lord Hector was a very large and tall man with dark skin, though short of pure black. Standing at 6'4'', he was a very imposing figure, what many might even call a 'mutant', since every inch of him was all muscle, almost like something out of a muscle magazine. He was also carrying two swords, which were strapped at his sides. The rest of his followers were carrying one sword each.

Lord Hector felt the presences once he arrived, and approached Daniel.

"You have done well." He told the vampire, who fell to one knee immediately.

"Thank you my Lord."

Lord Hector then turned to his followers. "Spread out, and scan this entire forest. If my assumption is correct, there will be an entrance somewhere in here, which will be signified by some sort of structure, marking, or tower."

"Search these carefully. If you do find the entrance, or even encounter the renegades, do not engage them. I wish to fight them myself. And lastly, do not forget to hide your presence, I do not wish to spook them and give them an opportunity to jump, is that understood?"

The vampires all bowed at their Lord. "Yes my Lord!" They said in unison.

Lord Hector nodded. "Very well, disperse!"