The Long, Hard Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her cries of pleasure subsided and her fingers slowed, I lightly grazed my fingertips over the skin of her hip and lower back. She finally pushed herself up with not a little effort and an exaggerated, weary groan. As I pulled away from the intersection, she fell back into her seat, her chin falling to the side almost to her shoulder, her legs splayed open and her hand limp between her thighs, and slowly sighed, "Ohhhh....mmmyyyyy.... Gawwwwd... That was uhh-mayyy-zing..."

"Ummmm... yeahhh....," was all I could say, then added playfully, "I mean, I guess it was okay."

"Shut up," she said simply, not moving even to open her eyes.

"I thought you were going to keep me close the whole way home," I joked.

"Are you close?" she asked disinterestedly.

"Yea, I suppose."

"Good. Stay that way for awhile."

I laughed at her wit and continued to drive in silence for a few moments. At the next light I was able to let my gaze linger on her for awhile—wow! She was so beautiful, so relaxed, so contented, so uninhibited sitting there making no attempts to cover herself. She groaned several times in exaggerated fashion, meant mostly to tell me how satisfied she was.

"Ummm, what just happened?" she asked in a sleepy voice, stirring finally to stretch her legs, raising her arms over her head and letting them collapse over her head to frame her face. I began to lightly tickle her knee and thigh, more lovingly and appreciatively than sensuously. She responded by running her fingernails up and down the inside of my forearm.

Contentedly, we continued the drive to my apartment in silence. As we drove, our mutual touching grew slowly and slowly more erotic. I let my fingers wander further along her inner thigh as she let her fingers dance from my arm to my thigh and back. She would catch her breath subtly when my fingers slipped under her skirt and communicated her approval deftly with her own touch. As we approached my apartment, she was definitely aroused again, her fingers brushing my erection teasingly as I ran my fingers up one leg and down the other, closing in but never touching. "Mmmm," she sighed, curling her fingers around my shaft once more. "God, Ryan, I can't wait to make you come..."

"Neither can I," I said lamely, then adding more confidently, "I want to feel you skin to skin so bad. Mmmm, God, I want to explode all over you..."

She gripped me tighter and gasped, "That's what I want, too... it's what I've been thinking of all day."

As I turned the last corner into my apartment complex, she caressed me one last time before straightening herself out. With some effort, I tucked myself painfully back into my jeans, not bothering to zip up. I watched her pick up her g-string from the floor of the car and think for a split second before simply dropping it into her purse.

I slid the car into my parking space and put it in park, then paused before turning off the ignition. Part of me didn't want the car ride to end. But I knew further pleasures awaited me once inside and the car shuddered off as I turned the key. I started to fiddle with the center console to make sure I had everything, and as I was grabbing my wallet she swooped in to kiss me tenderly, her fingers under my chin and over my cheek. I returned the kiss, eager to let my eyes close and my mind focus on how amazing she was now that the drive was over. It started off slow yet passionately, our lips prodding each other's in perfect rhythm. From our first kiss I had marveled at how our mouths seemed made for one another. Every once in awhile she let out the faintest of whimpers. My fingers danced along the nape of her neck as she caressed my face, sliding her fingers around to the back of my head, pulling me in tighter. Our tongues began to explore as the passion built, the heat of our kiss rising as she continued to whimper with pleasure into my mouth. She broke the embrace with a series of quick kisses, then let her forehead rest against mine for a second as we each took a deep breath.

"I love you so much," I whispered.

"I love you too so much," she answered with a sigh.

We rested like that for a moment, my fingers caressing her cheeks as hers traced over the back of my neck...

"This is wonderful," she began quietly, then added with a grin, "but can we go inside? Cause I really wanna do it..."

We both cracked up laughing, each making a few jokes about ruining a tender moment. I pulled back and made a motion to open my door, but something about the shift of her body and legs as she turned away overwhelmed me. I leaned over quickly and grabbed her as she reached for the door, one hand pulling her shoulders back towards me as my other hand groped over her breasts.

She exhaled a sharp, shuddering moan as she placed her hand over mine to pull it even more firmly into her breasts. I slid my tongue up her neck in one long lick as I placed both hands on her knees and pulled inwards, spreading her legs forcefully as I ran them over her inner thighs. She gasped loudly as I ran one hand, then the other firmly between her legs, over her waist and hips, cupping her breasts with an aggressive squeeze, then let go casually, delighting in noise of frustration she made.

"Just checking to see if you really wanted to do it," I said in a singsong, mock-sensual voice. "Now let's go inside." I opened the door and hopped out.

"I hate you," she said loudly, pretending to be angry as she opened her own door. "You're such a jerk!"

"Yep... I'm a jerk," I answered, drawing out the last words for emphasis. As I met her at the back of the car to start the short walk to my place, I reached for her hand.

"Don't!" she whined in a little girl voice, pulling her hand away and giving me an exaggerated scowl.

"OoooOOOooo," I cooed, raising my eyebrows high and giving her butt a playful slap. "Feisty!"

"Shut up!" she answered, slapping my hand away. "You just want my goodies."

"Yea... pretty much," I replied.

"Hey, what's that?" she asked loudly, making a show of pointing to the uncomfortable bulge where I was straining against my unzipped jeans. "What's that there? Huh? What is that?"

"Ummm, my wiener," I answered loudly, both of us laughing. We continued our silly banter as we walked quickly to the flight of stairs leading to my second-story apartment, laughing and making sarcastic comments and funny faces to cover the sexual tension. As we reached the outdoor stairs that led to my front door, I paused to let her go first. I guess it was the gentlemanly thing to do, but mostly I just loved watching her legs as she climbed the stairs, and she knew it. She flashed a coy smile and started up the first couple steps, lifting her skirt teasingly to improve my view as her hips swayed at eye level. I followed, admiring the stunning view of her strong, lithe legs flexing from ankle to thigh, my eyes following the lines of her upper leg high up into her skirt where her legs joined... I didn't care that people could see... I couldn't stop myself...

I reached one arm around her waist and pulled her back into me hard while my other arm wrapped around her shoulder, my hand on her throat to bring her ear to my lips. What I whispered was so unexpectedly, shockingly dirty that she cried out loudly, her moan echoing in the small courtyard. She reached one hand back over behind my head while the other followed to cover my own as I began to fondle her breasts roughly. Standing one stair above me, her hips met mine perfectly as I pressed into her, pulling each other into a tight embrace. My hands pressed over her flat stomach, one sliding up under her shirt while the other slipped down under the waistline of her skirt. She pulled my hand tightly over her breasts, squeezing hard and lifting them up toward her chin. My other hand didn't wait. She cried out again, sucking a long breath between her teeth as I curled two fingers into her. I was pulling her whole pelvis back hard against mine as my fingers slipped in deeply.

"Ohhhh fffuckk Ryan!!!" she cried.

I thrilled at the sensation of the two of us fighting and struggling to entwine our bodies as tightly against each other as possible. Knowing we were in full view in the dim light of the staircase turned me on even more. My tongue flickered up her neck as her head fell back against me. I pushed her bra up and over her breasts so I could cup their full weight as I continued to fondle them, the swollen pink tips hardening as they became exposed to the cool night air.

"God, Ryan," she gasped back over her shoulder. "I love the way you play with my tits while you finger my pussy." I plunged my fingers even deeper in response. "Unnnhhh, yes! Oh my God, Ryan!! I love feeling your hard cock pressed against my ass!"

"Yea, Stacy?" I breathed, my voice raunchy, my wet fingers rubbing, spreading, and diving inside her greedily as I pushed myself against her even harder. "You like knowing someone might be watching?"

"Ohhhh yessss!!!"

"Mmmm, you want someone to hear you moan? Maybe look out his window and see us here on the stairs with my hand down your skirt? Maybe he'll get turned on and start jerking himself off watching me play with your tits?"

"Unnhhnnn, God" she whimpered, pulling my hands tight over her breasts while grinding her hips back into mine. "I want that so bad!!" The fantasy was driving her crazy, and I couldn't resist driving her even crazier.

I slipped my fingers out from her skirt and pulled myself out through my jeans from where my zipper was still down. Before she realized what was happening, I lifted her skirt just enough, squeezed her butt to spread her open and pushed forward, burying myself inside her in one long thrust.

"Unnngggmmmppphhhhh!!!" she choked on her own cry. "Ohhh, fuck, Ryan! Ohhhhh, fffffuck!!"

She collapsed forward, bracing herself with one hand on the stair in front of her while the other reached back, clutching at my hips wildly. The courtyard echoed with her building orgasm and the feverish, wet slapping sounds our bodies made as I pounded into her with an accelerating rhythm.

"Ohhh hhh hhh hhh...unnh nnnh nhhh," she cried in a long, drawn out, guttural moan, her voice vibrating wildly to the rhythm of my thrusts. She looked back over her shoulder into my eyes, her face twisted in a painful ecstasy, her free arm still clutching wildly back at my hip as if simultaneously begging me to stop while urging me on.

"Fuck me harder, Ryan!" she gasped, her tits swinging wildly beneath her, her ass quivering with each thrust. "Keep fucking my pussy!! Ohhhh... yessss... ohhhhhh!!!"

I gripped her hips tighter in both hands and shifted my weight slightly for more leverage, then obeyed her command. I felt and heard my balls slapping her roughly as I pumped in and out as fast and hard as I could. I knew she wanted it rough and dirty, and I was doing my best to oblige.

"Gawwwwd, Ryan! Don't stop!! Ohhh, fffuck!!" she managed to wail. "I've wanted to feel your cock pounding into me so bad!!"

Even with her face contorted in pleasure, I saw her glance quickly at the black windows of the surrounding apartments before wincing in rapturous ecstasy. This couldn't be going unnoticed, and the thought was driving us wild. I knew what she was thinking, what she was wanting, and the excitement of our semi-public display and the knowledge of her nasty desire was bringing me close again.

"Ohhhh yes!! Just like that! Oh fuck, Ryan, I'm gonna come!" she screamed. "Fuck me, Ryan!!! Ohhhhh, yes, I'm gonna come so hard!! Keep fucking me!! Keep fucking me!!!!! I'm coming... I'M COMING!!!! UNNNNGGGGHHHHMMMPPHHHHUCCCKKK!!!!"

I felt her clench hard around me as her whole body tensed and released violently, her screams animalistic as her orgasm exploded inside her. I adjusted my pace and began to withdraw slowly before plunging in hard and deep, matching each of her contractions with my thrusts as she tightened around me, quaking with waves of pleasure. I continued plunging into her as she kept coming and coming, each thrust producing a long, drawn out moan.

As her orgasm subsided, I continued to slide in and out slowly. Just before it appeared she would collapse face first onto the stairs, I pulled her up gently to lean back against me, one arm around her neck and shoulders. I slipped out, the tip pressing upwards between her legs, hot and throbbing against her slick, wet flesh. "God, I love fucking you..." I whispered hotly into her ear. As she whimpered an exhausted reply, I reached down to rub myself around her thighs, between her legs, my glistening shaft sliding between the crack of her ass, pressing teasingly at her anus. She made almost a hissing sound as she sucked her breath loudly through her teeth in surprised anticipation. I continued to tease her from behind while we collected our breath and our wits.

A noise from a nearby window made us both jump. Startled, we ran up the last couple of stairs and tumbled into my apartment. I closed the door loudly behind us, then we both broke out laughing. "Oh my god, ummm, what just happened?" she said. "Wow..."

"Yea... wow..." was all I could say, and we both kind of shuddered as if trying to shake off mental cobwebs. "Here, you need help with this?" I asked with a laugh, reaching to help her adjust her shirt and bra, which were still pushed up over her naked chest.

"No, I can manage," she answered with a suggestive smile, and instead of tugging them down, she pulled them over her head and off completely. Before I could even admire her perfect body—the ample swells of her creamy flesh contrasting with the dark, tanned skin of her shoulders, her athletically graceful arms, her taught, toned stomach, the alluring indentation above the contour of her hips where her skirt hung low—she dropped her clothes to the floor beside her, wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed me back into the door, kissing me hard.

My hands roamed over the smooth skin of her back and down over the round firmness of her ass, her muscles tight under my grip as she strained on her tiptoes to reach my lips. Passion flowing between our mouths, we groped and pawed and pulled at each other, our lips and tongues matching each other's movements erotically despite our wildness. While I pushed at the sides of her breasts, she slid her hands up under my shirt, pushing it up to my neck, and ran them over my chest. I let out a moan and gripped both of her breasts firmly in my hands, kneading them eagerly. If ever I was a patient, tender lover, this wasn't the time.

I pulled her hips against mine, protruding out from my jeans to throb hotly on her belly. Ducking my head, I ran my tongue wetly between her breasts, over her throat, and then plunged it into her mouth again. We kissed wildly as I delighted in the feel of her breasts smashed up against my bare chest and her hips grinding into mine. I ducked my head again to run my tongue over one nipple, then the other before sucking on them fiercely. She pulled my head firmly into her, her whimpers urging me to continue, whispering in my ear, "I love it when you suck my tits, Ryan..."

"I love it when you suck my cock, Stacy," I answered dumbly, my lips still working greedily on her lengthening nipples.

To my surprise, she pushed back from me a moment and gave me a look that I couldn't interpret. For a second I wondered if I had offended her or something; I couldn't read her face.

"How did you know?" she asked, her head tilted slightly, a bright look on her face meant to confuse me.

"Ummm..." I paused, my hands on her shoulders now. "How did I know what?"

"How did you know that I had a surprise for you...?"

Without another word, she began fumbling with my belt and tugging at my jeans. I stood there dumbly for a moment in disbelief at her insatiable desire, not letting myself hope for what she meant. I was just about to make a lame joke when she cut me off.

"Shut up and help me get these off!" I expected a wicked grin or a flirtatious smile, but she just looked at me with serious yearning, her nose crinkling as she worked at my belt. I returned a passionate gaze, then yanked my shirt over my head while she slid my pants down around my ankles, dropping slowly to her knees.

I was still poking through my boxers when she looked up at me, her hand encircling my shaft once more. I looked down in wonder. She had lowered her head so that the view of her hand around me was between us and stared at me with a piercing gaze. I looked her in the eye as she started slowly teasing me. I let my gaze wander over her delicate fingers as they worked, then down to her naked breasts, then back up to her fiery eyes. As she tightened her grip subtly, she used the other hand to lift one breast upwards towards her mouth. She tilted her head further down and, without once breaking eye contact she flicked her tongue out over her nipple. I jerked obviously in her hand as I let out a long, gasping sigh. She smiled wickedly as she worked her tongue over her breast, tugging slightly at the base of my shaft.

"Mmmm, do you like watching me lick my tits, Ryan?" she purred, still not breaking eye contact.

"Yessssss," I hissed, punctuating it with another gasp.

"Good... show me how much you like it..." She let go of me and put both of her hands under her breasts, alternating her snake-like flickers between each one. Leaning back against the door, I wrapped my hand around the base and began slowly tugging, pulling my skin back so that the purple head swelled, inches from her open mouth.

She gasped lightly, and I could feel her hot breath flow over the tip. I began to stroke myself slowly as I looked down at her, her face peering up past where my hand gripped my shaft as she continued to lick her breasts sensuously. The view was amazing...

"Okay," she whispered as she adjusted her body, "it's your turn now..." She curled her fingers over my boxers and pulled them down, smiling delightedly when I sprang back upwards against my belly. With one last long look at me, she curled her hand around the base and wrapped her lips around me, sliding her mouth down to meet her hand, then sucked gently as she pulled herself away. She continued slowly, focusing on accentuating my pleasure, deftly swirling and curling her tongue, sliding it along the soft underside, sucking on the tip. As I became wet with her saliva, she started slowly stroking me with her hand as she sensuously attended to every pleasure point. As her pace quickened, she began to groan quietly—I could feel it more than hear it—as she delighted in her own skills at pleasuring me.

"God, Stacy... that feel so good..." I opened my eyes and looked down at her, where she returned my gaze with a sparkle, smiling with her eyes before closing them to take me deep once more. "You're amazing..." I sighed.

She slid her mouth around and off me sensuously, looked up and whispered, "Thank you," in a sincere voice. "You're pretty amazing, too."

With that, she leaned up higher and closed her breasts around my wet shaft, squeezing them together and rocking her body slightly back and forth. I couldn't resist thrusting slightly. "Oh my God, Stacy..."

"Yea...? You like feeling your cock sliding in between my tits?" she whispered with a halting gasp as the heat intensified.

"MMMMM, fffuck, yesss..." I moaned back, taking her shoulders in my hands and thrusting between her more aggressively.

"Oh my God, Ryan... I love watching you fuck my tits!!"

I gasped again and increased my pace.

"Ohhh, fuck, yes, Ryan!! I love watching your cock push up between my tits while you fuck them!!! I want to make you come so hard!! I want to feel you spurt hot and wet all over my tits!!! Fuck my mouth, Ryan... I want to make you come!!!"