The Long, Hard Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh, fffffuuuuck, Stacy!!!" I cried as she gripped me tight around the base once more and wrapped her lips around me tightly, stroking and sucking furiously now. We were both moaning and gasping, the noises of our pleasure mingling with the wet sounds of her mouth as she licked and sucked and gushed all over me.

Watching her slip her fingers under her skirt again was the last straw, and as I felt her moans humming around me, I sensed my climax building.

"Oh my GOD, Stacy... Ohhh FUCK!! I'm gonna come... Faster!!! Faster!!!"

My toes started to curl and my legs started to tense as I felt the rush of energy swell up from within and through me where it ended in her hot, wet, eager mouth...

She stroked me furiously as I rasped a long breath in over gritted teeth before crying that I was about to come. In a mesmerizing display of instinctive sexuality, she pulled her mouth away just as the first wave of my orgasm crashed through me, my muscles contracting to expel the mounting tension.

She cried in delight as I erupted gloriously over her breasts, a long, thick rope of white fluid splashing across and between them while she pumped me vigorously with her hand. I had never felt an orgasm this intense, and before the next rush of heat, she clamped her lips around me tight, still stroking me hard. Trembling, I came again, exploding into her eager mouth as she sucked me feverishly. She spluttered for only a brief moment as she struggled to contain me, her cries muffled as she tightened her lips. Another wave of pleasure shook me as I pulsed and spurted into her mouth once more, jerking and spasm-ing against her tongue, wet hot stickiness surrounding my shaft.

Leaning back a bit to look at my face, her mouth opened slightly as I continued to come, spilling me lewdly down to splash on her breasts. I saw her wince in effort and pleasure as she swallowed what wasn't running over her chin. My legs were almost giving out as my whole body continued to contract over and over again until my spasms subsided.

I felt my face relax and my eyes widen, my mouth hanging wide open as my head fell forward slightly, a bizarre-looking smile of ecstasy on my face. She slowed the jerking movement of her hand and looked me in the eye while running her tongue over me. I could see her smile as she pulled back slightly before closing her eyes and sucking at the tip.

"Whooaaa..." was all I could manage in a raspy exhalation as she tenderly swirled her tongue around the tip one last time before giving it a soft kiss.

Her breath was cool on my wet skin as she whispered, "I told you I had a surprise..."

When it was clear I wasn't going to collapse in a heap on the floor, I reached down to help her up. "That... was amazing..." I stammered.

"I know," she said simply, getting to her feet and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She smiled wide, her eyes sparkling. "It was amazing for me, too..."

"So... ummm..." I stood there naked waiting for her cue. She bent quickly to pick up her shirt, then trotted off toward the bathroom, leaving me heaving, still erect, against the door.

On her way, she looked over her shoulder and called out, "Hey, make us a couple of drinks. I hope your wiener isn't tired, because this night is just getting started."

I watched her walk away and around the corner, her hands on her breasts to keep them from bouncing. I stretched my face and blinked hard a few times, slipped my pants back on, then made my way to the kitchen to start those drinks. I wondered what the rest of the night would bring...