The Long Hunt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began pushing her butt back twoard me as she spoke, and it felt as if I was entering her...

"...because I think you have a special gift for sex, Will. Ooo! OK! Hold it right there! Do you feel that?"

"Yes!"

"You're just barely inside me," she said, looking back at me over her shoulder. "Now when you push into me, it's really going to stretch me. So you need to give my ass a few moments to relax, so I can take your thrusts, OK?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good boy. OK, Will, take a little more juice from my pussy and put it on you dick."

I followed her instruction, and as I did, I felt her push back against me, taking me another inch deeper. Again we froze in place, and after a few seconds I felt her shifting slightly, exploring the sensation of my cock within her.

"This was the thing Bart loved best in the world. He'd come home drunk every Saturday night and buttfuck me until I cried. But eventually, I learned how."

It felt incredible, and I was wild at this point, waiting only for her permission to seek my release.

"OK, I'm ready, boy. Take it. Take my ass. Fucking cum in my ass, son!"

And so I did. One, two, three strokes of medium depth. And I held back, barely. Her ass opening, accepting, drawing me deeper. Four, five, six strokes, and she yeilded entirely, the sensitive head of my dick now past the tight opening and impaling her deep and empty void.

Her eyes rolled back in her head. The sight of that tripped something deep inside me, too.

My orgasm rolled in like a wave out of a dark sea, and as it gathered, I shortened my stroke so that the most sensitive part of my cock was compressed by the tightest part of her sphincter. Once it began, each contraction, each pulse, was met by a complimentary squeeze from my aunt. She ministered to me, mastered me, using every trick she'd ever learned to prolong my orgasm, draining my balls so completely that the experience began in unspeakable pleasure and ended in some fugue state where pleasure and pain intermarried and the horizon disappeared.

And then it was over. Like that. My dick, finally satiated, retreated from her ass, and I slumped to the bench in blissful idiocy. My aunt immediately grasped my face and kissed the crown of my head, then pressed me to her warm and naked bosum.

"I'm sorry, Will," she said. "But I'm not sorry. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

Then she knelt in front of me and looked into my eyes. "I'll never force you to do this again. But if you want me – if you really want to do this sort of thing again – you'll do two things."

"Yes?"

"First, no jacking off for the next three days. I want to experience your cum at full force. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"And second, you tell no one. Ever. Agreed?"

I nodded.

"OK then," Aunt Clair said, efficently gathering her clothing and straightening herself. "I'll see you in three days time."

She opened the door to the spring house and stood in the blindingly brilliant light.

"There's an awful lot you don't know about this place. About your parents. About your story. But I'll help you, Will."

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," she replied. "And welcome to the family." Clair gave me a Cheshire Cat smile, and then closed the door behind her. I let the cool darkness envelope my soul.