The Long Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With long sweet strokes he pistoned his cock in and out of that glorious channel. He could feel every part of her hot pussy as the wet walls tightened around his throbbing shaft. Lyn in turn could feel every ridge of her son's meat as it fucked her cunt to what was clearly going to be the best orgasm of her life.

"Oh God that's soooo gggoooood," she moaned as the big cum grew stronger and nearer.

Steve stroked faster now and having cum twice before that day he knew he'd be able to last longer this time. Pushing deeper with each plunge the tip of his knob stabbed against his mum's cervix and made her cry out with pleasure.

"You're doing it, you're doing it, you're making me cum, oh you darling boy, fuck your mother hard, I'm there, I'm there......cummmiiinnggggg," she yelled.

The hardest cum she'd ever had hit her like a wave of glowing electric shocks coursing through every vein in her body. She never thought she'd be fucked into seeing fireworks but see them she did as the orgasm seemed to fill her whole head with sparks.

"OH YYYEEEESSSS BOY, THAT'S IT I'M THERE, FUCK ME, FUCK ME," she bellowed, not caring who heard her as all the deliciously frustrating orgasms she'd had before this seemed to come back all as one.

Grabbing his squirming mother's waist Steve fucked into her as hard as he could with shorter stabbing strokes. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," Lyn chanted as each stroke in and out made hot juice squirt out over her son's cock.

Steve could feel his own cum bubbling up now so he slowed the pace slightly to see if he could make his quaking mother cum again. Looking down at his mum's shuddering ass as he stroked his cock in and out of her hot pussy, he saw her puckered asshole open to his gaze. Steve sucked his thumb to make it slick and placed it against his sweet mother's most private hole.

"Oh yeh baby, push that fucker in there, make me cum again," she mewed feeling the second wave of her orgasm approaching.

Steve carried on fucking his cock into his mother as he pushed his thumb into her hot asshole. Having both holes filled by her dirty son made Lyn's second cum as big as the first. As each wave of pleasure overtook her she stared through the window at her husband sleeping in ignorance in the back seat. She felt like she would never stop cumming and she instantly knew that this would have to be a regular thing now with her son.

Lyn's journey to becoming an incestuous cum slut was complete, she would have her stud son fuck her brains out whenever possible. As her second cum crashed over her she was from that moment on addicted to her son's cock. At that moment she couldn't care less if Ron found out, even though she knew all hell would break loose if he did.

"Let me turn over," she ordered, "I want to see my son's face as he fucks my cunt."

Steve reluctantly pulled out of his mother's steaming pussy to let her roll over and layback on the car bonnet. Lyn opened her legs wide and brought them back to her chest yielding her hot cunt once more to her stud boy.

"Now fuck your mother hard and fast boy," she commanded staring straight into his eyes.

"You're such a hot slut mum, I want to fuck you forever," he answered placing his cock head once more at her pussy entrance, teasing her again.

Pushing forward in one long stroke Steve entered his mum's wet cunt again and began fucking her hard once more. Lyn's legs rocked back and forth with each fucking stroke. Hot juice ran down over her asshole and made a puddle on the car bonnet underneath her. Steve grabbed a big tit in each hand and squeezed her hard nipples between his fingers. Lyn groaned in delight as another orgasm fast approached.

With every push of his hard cock into his squirming mum's pussy, Steve's pubic bone mashed into her aching clit and sent sparks of pleasure up through her very soul. Lyn put both her hands down to her cunt and massaged her wet pussy lips around his sliding cock shaft. Her whole body was super sensitive now and she could think of nothing else but cumming on her son's hot dick.

Lyn felt Steve's cock bottom out again and chanted, "Oh yeh, that's it, fuck mummy, push that fucking cock deep, fuck mummy deep little boy, mummy needs to cum on her big boys cock again, that's it, go on fuck mummy harder."

"I'm gonna cum... oh mum, I'm nearly there, I'm nearly there," Steve said, fucking faster now.

Lyn groaned her reply, "Oh yeh me too, fill me with hot cum boy, make mummy cum with you."

Steve pushed as hard as he could and squeezed the tip of his knob into the entrance of her cervix and hot cum spewed out into her. Lyn crashed over the top with him as they came together in one huge orgasmic explosion. With every last stroke of his pulsing cock Steve squirted another jet of hot splashing juice into his mother's eager cunt until it felt like it would fill her womb.

Lyn reached the very peak of her next orgasm and couldn't stop herself screaming,"OH YESSSS I'M THERE YOU LOVELY FUCKER, FILL MY CUNT YOU FUCKING STUD, OH GOD I LOVE IT."

Steve shouted back at her, "FUCK, I'M CUMMING....CUMMING SO HARD."

Lyn felt so full of her son's lovely hot cum that she knew she'd probably never feel as satisfied again. In all her days of marriage to Ron he had never given her anything approaching the fucking she'd just had. Ron, she reasoned, was a good lover but not like her young son. She knew this was the start of a long affair as she lay there, Steve draped over her with his cock slowly deflating in her soaking hot pussy.

Steve withdrew from his prostrate mum and rolled over sideways onto the car bonnet next to her. Her hand went down to her pussy and she softly ran her hand over her fat wet lips feeling the dribbling cum slither between her fingers. Steve moved his hand over her tits and rubbed her stiffened nipples, then leaned over to kiss her cheek.

"God that was so good mum," he crooned

"I know darling, that was the best, we have to do that again and soon," she answered knowing that they would. Lyn and her son lay there on the car bonnet together for what seemed like hours before they both stood up on quaking legs. Helping each other dress they both found it hard to believe that they should find their perfect lover in each other. As they stood there cuddling by the side of the car they both realised their lives had finally changed forever. Ron continued to sleep soundly as the loving pair at the front of the car wrapped their arms around each other and kissed like teenagers.

12