The Long Weekend Ch. 04

Story Info
David participates in Kayla's "test".
4k words
4.33
22k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
festen6
festen6
175 Followers

Part IV - Sunday Afternoon

"Hey, c'mon, sleepy head. Time to wake up," I heard my Mistress' voice and felt her tapping my arm. I opened my eyes - and the full light of day streaming into them caused me to jolt upright. It was obviously much later than usual. I noticed Gail was no longer in bed beside me, and Ms. Kayla was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans.

"Oh, god, Mistress, I'm sorry! I overslept, I didn't attend to you..."

She smiled, "Whoa, pet, slow down, it's okay." She ran her hand along my cheek, "Master and I let the two of you sleep in. A reward for what a great show the two of you put on last night." Then her face took on a serious look, "But we have something special we need to do, and I need you to hop in the shower, get dressed and we need to get some food in you." she told me as she slipped my bandage mittens off.

As I slid off the bed, I looked back at her, "The plug, Mistress?"

"No, that's staying in for a bit longer."

I took a quick shower. When I came out, there was a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt and some slip on shoes on the bed. A note told me to get dressed and come down to the kitchen. When I got there, Mistress Kayla had made a bagel, and there was a cup of coffee waiting for me. As I ate, she sat across from me, with that serious look on her face. "We're going out for a while. We're going to visit a friend, Mistress Erica. She was here last night, but you didn't get a chance to meet her - and she really wants to meet you!" She reached out and rested her hand on my free hand. "David, this is going to be a much different scene from any we've ever done before. I need you to be as good a slave as I know you are, no matter what happens. While we're there, Mistress Erica will be your Mistress."

I didn't know what she was getting me into, but I knew I completely trusted her. Besides that, I wanted to please her, and make her proud of me. "Yes, Mistress Kayla." I responded.

The ride over was quiet. Ms. Kayla seemed lost in her own thoughts. We turned onto a long dirt road, and she looked over at me. "Strip. I want you naked by the time we get to her house."

We pulled up to a large home located at the end of the dirt road. We hadn't passed any houses, so I believe it was Mistress Erica's driveway. Kayla got out, and taking me by the hand, led me up the sidewalk to the front door. As we approached, Ms. Erica appeared at the door. She looked to be about the same age as Kayla, but she was taller, with long blonde hair and dark brown eyes. She wore a short skirt, and a low cut blouse, which held her 36C breasts. Her feet were slipped into a pair of sandals. "Kayla!" she yelled, grabbing my owner in a hug, and kissing her long and deep. Then she turned to me, "and David." She looked at me for a moment. "You do know how to properly greet a Mistress, don't you?"

I dropped to my knees, bent down, and began kissing her feet. She ran her hand along the top of my head. "Your performance last night was amazing. Watching you take Nina's ass was so hot! That bitch really needed to be taken down a few pegs." She wrapped her fingers in my hair, and pulled my head up so I was looking at her. "We are going to have a wonderful time. C'mon, stand up, I won't make you crawl in. You'll be doing that soon enough."

I followed the two of them into the house. I was led down a hall into what was, at one time, the Great Room. It was at least 20 x 30, but it was a playroom now. There were several cabinets along the wall, a spanking bench, a St. Andrew's cross some chairs, a medical exam table and ropes and pulleys hung from the exposed beams. At one end of the room was a wall of windows, which looked over an expansive lawn into woods beyond it.

I was led to the spanking bench, cuffs were attached to my wrists and ankles and I was secured to it. Ms. Erica reached down to the floor, and came up with a pair of earbuds, which she put into my ears. Then a hood was placed over my head, taking away my vision. Lastly, a penis gag was inserted into my mouth. I felt the butt plug begin to buzz away in my ass.

My ears were filled with Ms. Erica's voice, "Just wait here, David. Kayla and I have some things we have to prepare. While you're waiting, I need to tell you a bit about your Mistress. Kayla and I were roommates in college. When she showed up, she was an 18-year old virgin. She was prim and proper and honestly, I don't think she had ever even seen a cock! Well, that was never going to do. I didn't need some virgin getting all upset when I brought home boys - or the occasional girl. Oh, yes David, I was quite the cock and pussy tease, even back then. I also knew I needed to be in control. And there was something that just made me wet, thinking about turning this sweet young girl into the perfect whore, a slut, a fuck toy. I was the one who first brought out Kayla's submissive side."

"It was actually easier than I thought. You know, I don't think Kayla was a virgin by choice. I think she was a virgin by circumstance, because within a week, I came back from a late night out, threw open the door, and there she was, on top of her bed, shoving her hairbrush in and out of her wet pussy, right on the verge of cumming. She was soooo embarrassed! I told her it wasn't a big deal, stripped out of my clothes and joined her. Except I was using my vibrator - and I made a big show of how much better my orgasms were. Then I told her there was a price if she wanted to use it. She had to lick my pussy. Oh, she was hesitant at first, but after hearing me scream for the fourth or fifth time, she was sliding between my legs."

"Every night, I had her licking my pussy just for one orgasm from my vibrator. After a while, I told her I had to be the one to use it on her, and she needed to ask for permission to cum. Oh, she didn't like that, not one bit. That became our game, our tug of war. Me teasing her for hours, and her actually fighting not to cum. She didn't want to give me that, so the game became forcing an orgasm out of her, making her cum like a slut against her will."

"Our games evolved, and I became her Mistress. I'd punish her when she was bad, Spankings and croppings, even the occasional caning. I strap-on fucked her and trained her how to give the best blowjobs. Have you gotten a blowjob from her? She is the best isn't she? You can thank me later - and you will! And of course, I opened up that tight little ass. When she was ready, I started arranging dates for her. It was so much fun when she'd stumble in at 2 or 3 in the morning, clothes askew, covered in cum - and I could take her over my knee and spank her for being such a naughty, nasty slut! Those were the best four years of my life."

"Then, I set her up on a date with John. That's how they met, have they ever told you that? You see, John and I had been out before, but we were both controlling sadistic bastards, so that wasn't going to work out. But Kayla had turned into such the perfect little fuck slut, I knew they'd be right for each other."

"Everyone grows up, though, don't they? I had seen Kayla's switch side - she wasn't the only fuck slut I kept - and I'd let them play together, and Kayla always seemed to fall into the switch role. I guess I've taught her well. Now, we get to find out how much of a Domme she's really become."

"Now, the rules. As long as you are here, I am your Mistress. You will do everything I tell you, no matter what it is. I have been told your limits and I will respect them but some of the things may be...uncomfortable. If you fail to follow my instructions, there will be consequences. It's really very simple...and for a slut like you, these rules should be easy to follow."

Her voice was replaced by music. I lay there in darkness, the butt plug buzzing away, the cock filling my mouth. I felt the butt plug stop, and it was slowly removed from my ass. Then, I felt hands at the back of my hood, lifting it off. As it was pulled away, I was surprised by the sight before me.

Kayla was naked, tied spread eagle, her arms stretched above her head, her feet secured to a spreader bar, the ends of which were tied off to eyebolts in the floor. She was straddling a 2x8 board, turned so the thin side was up. It had been filed and planed into a vee, and it was nestled into her pussy. I had heard of female slaves "riding the horse", but had never actually seen it. She was blindfolded and had a ball gag splitting her red lips. A pair of nipple clamps with a chain running between them completed the picture.

"What the..."I started to say, and then Erica grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked.

"Quiet. I don't want to have to put that gag back in, slut. I have other plans for that mouth." She walked in front of me. She had changed into a black leather corset, which left both her breasts free, and her pussy bare. I could hear the clicking of her thigh high black leather stiletto heeled boots as she walked in front of me. She crouched down so she was at eye level. "Remember my rules. I told you things might get uncomfortable. I imagine seeing Kayla trussed up, and her pussy being tormented is not something you expected. She needs to be tested, and this is part of it." She turned her head and looked at her captive, "Kayla, is this what you want.?" She tried to mumble something through her gag, while she nodded her head. Mistress Erica arose, and walked away and began to drag a chair over in front of me. "Now, let's take your mind off of her," she said, as she sat down, spread her legs and draped them over my back, "I didn't get a chance to try out what I am told is your amazing mouth. She'll need about 30 minutes to properly tenderize that pussy for the next part of our game, so start licking. Let's see how many times you can get me off."

I scooted forward and began licking her pussy, running my tongue down her lips, seeing how far I could get it inside of her, then back up to her clit. She was already soaking wet and turned on, and it wasn't long before she was grabbing my head, squeezing her thighs around me and screaming out that first orgasm. It turns out that 30 minutes brought her 4 of them, each one more intense than the last. I'm sure there were small red marks on my back from where her heels dug in each time she came.

The moaning, groaning and mewling coming from behind her was getting quite insistent when she finally got up from the chair. She walked over to Kayla, and casually began rubbing her clit. "Oh, that pussy is awfully red," she purred, "Are you ready to cum for me slut? No, I know it's much too early. You'll fight it right to the end, right until I force you to cum in the most humiliating way possible." Erica walked over to the side, and untied the ropes that were securing the board, and lowered it to the floor. Kayla sighed in relief. Then she set about removing her restraints, and took off the blindfold and removed the gag. Kayla screamed softly when the nipple clamps came off. ."Kneel there." she said, pointing to a spot on the floor. Kayla looked up at her, her eyes smoldering, as she obediently knelt on the floor.

She untied me from the spanking bench, and had me kneel, facing Kayla, about 18 inches away. "You weren't lying, Kayla. His oral skills are top notch." She slid in between us, facing me. Let's see if yours are still as good. But, since you refuse to give me that orgasm, he gets to lick my pussy some more...and you get my ass!" She backed up until Kayla's nose was buried in the crack of her ass, then pulled my face into her crotch, "Oh, I love having two sluts service my fuck holes at once!"

"Get that tongue in my ass, Kayla. You know how I like it. Do you remember the first time you ate out my ass? How you got that creamy surprise that frat brother had left for you?" she laughed, "Maybe we'll get David to leave you a nice deposit later." She grabbed my head again, "And you, no teasing this time, just focus on that hard clitty." Within moments, she was panting "Fuck...fuck...fuck!" She went rigid as her orgasm over took her.

She pushed us both away and shuffled her way from between us, and sat back in the chair., then beckoned us over, indicating we should kneel at either side of her. "There's nothing like being serviced by two submissives. Especially when it's a boy and a girl, "she reached over and riffled her hand through Kayla's hair, "isn't that right, Kayla?" When she didn't answer, Ms. Erica grabbed a handful of hair and yanked, pulling her to face her. "I said, isn't that right, bitch?" she repeated in a low growl.

"Yes," Kayla sneered back.

Mistress Erica let go, and chuckled as she leaned back, "I so enjoy these sessions with you. You are such a brat and I have such a wonderful time breaking you, forcing that wanton slut out of you." She turned to me, "Anyway, as I was saying, Kayla knows how much fun it is to have a matched pair of slaves. She gushed all night last night about how much fun she was having with you and Gail. Mostly you, though." She paused, "Wow, my pussy is still spasming! Why don't the two of you worship my boots. I need to calm down a bit before we move on."

I immediately bent down, and started licking and sucking at her boot. Kayla was a bit more hesitant, but joined me on the other boot. I felt her reach out, quickly grab my hand and squeeze it, reassuring me. We covered pretty much all the way up to just above her knee, when Ms. Erica announced "Enough." and rose from her chair.

This time, Kayla was secured to the spanking bench, and I was ordered to stand in front of her. Ms. Erica walked to one of the cabinets, rummaged around and pulled something out. I couldn't see what it was, but she made some strange movements before turning around - a Feeldoe protruding from her crotch. She'd inserted the vibrating bulb deep in her pussy, and the 8 inches of dildo stuck out from her body. She walked up behind Kayla, and began sliding the phallus up and down the crack of her ass. "We're going to relive some of Kayla's slutty college days. She loved being spitroasted! So, she's going to give you her best blowjob, and I'm going to fuck her brains out. Now only one of you is going to get to cum...and I'm betting it won't be this slut. It usually takes me about 45 minutes to orgasm, and this bitch is going to fight it the whole way. No one cums before I do." With that, she slammed the dildo all the way in with one powerful stroke.

"Fuck!" Kayla yelled. "You bitch!"

"Jesus, slave boy, shut her up will you?" Ms. Erica said as she began thrusting slowly in and out of my Mistress, "C'mon, put your cock in her mouth. I warned you about consequences," she said menacingly.

It felt so wrong. I was going to use Kayla like she and Master John had used me so many times before, Then she looked up at me, opened her mouth and her eyes had a pleading look in them. I moved forward and my cock slid past her lips. Tied down as she was, she couldn't move much, so tentatively, I placed my hand on her head and began thrusting. "That's it slave, fuck that slut's mouth. Isn't it nice to turn the tables?" Mistress Erica asked, and she began picking up speed, "How many times has she skull fucked you with her strap-on?"

Kayla may have been getting t from both ends, but she maintained control. She moaned, she grunted, but having listened to her sex noises for a while now, I knew she was nowhere near cumming. And she controlled my cock as well, I'd get to an orgasmic edge, and she'd change techniques, even though I was the one fucking her mouth, letting the edge die away, before bringing it back again.

Erica fucked her for half an hour, then slowed. "That cunt looks like it's been fucked raw," she announced, "Time to try something different." She thrust forward again.

Kayla spit out my cock, and screamed "Noooooo!" and tried to get away, bucking and writhing on the bench.

"Oh yes, bitch, this tight little ass needs some attention!" She looked up at me, "Get that dick back in her mouth." As Kayla began suckling me, Erica spoke to her, "I told you we were going to relive your college days. Remember when I used to host those gangbangs for you? You'd look like that slut Gail did last night. All your holes filled, airtight, and two cocks in your greedy little hands!" she cackled then, "Too bad we've only got two cocks to defile your sweet, sexy body with." She kept it up for another 10 minutes, fucking Kayla's ass ruthlessly, as Kayla grunted around my prick.

She pulled out of Kayla's ass with an audible plop, then quickly untied her. Ms. Erica lay down on the floor, her Feeldoe sticking straight up. "I'm tired of doing all the work. Reverse cowgirl, bitch. Either you cum, or I do." Kayla began to gingerly lower herself down, when Erica sat up a bit, grabbed her by the shoulder and forced her down, filling her. Kayla let out another, grunted "Fucking bitch!," as she landed.

"Start fucking," Mistress Erica commanded, "You," she pointed at me as Kayla started bouncing up and down, "Feed her some more of that gorgeous cock."

Kayla gave me a blowjob, working me up again, as Mistress Erica began to sigh and moan. "That's it bitch, keep bouncing. Are you going to cum for me? You know you want to, Give it to me, give it to me soon, because ,,,you're going...to make me...CUM!" Ms. Erica yelled and bucked, grabbing hold of Kayla's shoulders once again and pulling her down, burying her cock to the hilt in her. Kayla just kept gobbling my knob, running her tongue around the head.

"She gives a great blow job, doesn't she, slave?

"Oh, fuck" I moaned "Yes, she does."

"Well, I did promise you one of you was going to get to cum, and since this cunt doesn't know a good thing when it's offered to her, you get the reward." Then she smiled, evilly, "Take your cock out of her mouth...and jack off all over her!" I hesitated. "Everything I say, David, or there will be consequences."

Part of me didn't want to do it. How could I defile my Mistress like that? I'd been worked up for over an hour, brought to the edge of orgasm again and again. My balls were churning and aching. I also remembered what Kayla had told me before we left - and the instructions I'd been given.

It took only five strokes, and I was moaning - a deep guttural growl - as ropes of cum began shooting out of my dick "That's it, cum for your real Mistress, Erica, cover that bitch in jizz!" Erica yelled as spurt after spurt landed on Kayla. She kept her mouth open the whole time, trying to catch as much of it on her tongue. I sank to my knees, spent, and as I went down, Kayla smiled and mouthed a silent "Thank you," to me, letting me know everything was still all right.

Mistress Erica pushed Kayla forward, onto her hands and knees. Then Ms. Erica was standing in front of me, the shiny, wet Feeldoe bobbing in front of my mouth. "Go ahead, baby," she said, as I opened up and began cleaning it, "That's it, get all that pussy slime off my cock." She turned her head to look over her shoulder and down at Kayla, "I always liked the way you looked covered in cum. I remember in college, how I'd have you make those walks of shame back to the dorm after we'd spent the night at one of the fraternities and you'd taken 5...10...15 loads of cum all over your sexy body. Cum covered Kayla."

She pushed my head away, then reached underneath herself and pulled the bulb of the dildo out of her pussy, presenting it to me to lick clean. "Tell, me David, whose pussy taste sweeter? Mine or Kayla's, hmm?" I just continued to lick, "That's okay, you don't need to answer that."

When the Feeldoe was clean, she left us there as she returned to the cabinets, and began gathering more equipment. "I am famished, "she announced, "So I'm going to go get myself something to eat. Don't worry, I'll get you guys something, too." She returned, her hands full of toys, "But let's make sure you're all secured."

She had me stand up. The vibrating butt plug was shoved back into my bottom, and a large ball gag was placed in my mouth. Then she pinched and sucked my nipples for a bit, making them hard, before she attached a pair of nipple clamps, making me wince. Next, she placed bondage mittens over my hands, and cuffed my wrists behind me. Last, she secured a spreader bar to my ankles, moving them about 3 feet apart.

festen6
festen6
175 Followers
12