The Long Weekend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she went to work on Kayla. My Mistress, now fellow submissive, knelt before me. Her nipple clamps were re-attached, as was her spreader bar, and her hands were cuffed behind her. Then, Ms. Erica bent her forward, and slowly worked a butt plug into her, and a bullet vibe into her pussy "Now, since you seemed to enjoy having that cock in your mouth, we're going to make sure it stays there. Swallow it sweetie!" I moaned as her wet, warm mouth enveloped my semi-hard dick and I felt it start to grow again. Ms, Erica took a wide belt, and secured it tightly around the back of Kayla's neck and then around my butt, making sure my prick would stay inside Kayla's mouth for however long we were going to be here. Then she completed her bondage by blindfolding both of us. "Now, don't you two go anywhere," she laughed. I heard her heels clicking out of the room. Then the room was filled with buzzing as my butt plug and the bullet vibe were turned on. Before long, our moans joined in with the buzzing.

12