The Long Weekend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More," she whispered. "I want more. I want you...to keep coming...and each time...you come...you get closer...to becoming...my slave bitch...my fuck toy...I know that's what you want...what you need...."

Deborah began licking Cindy's ear lobe, then ran her tongue down her neck, then ran her teeth lightly over the skin. She halted at one spot and began nibbling at Cindy's neck and sucking the skin into her mouth and creating a hickey. Then her mouth moved down to the near nipple, kissing it, licking it, sucking it into her mouth.

The third climax was quieter than the first two. Deborah sat up and used her free hand to remove the gag. Cindy's moans were low and continuous. Deborah now stopped the pumping action, and concentrated slowly on massaging the prostate, angling her fingers a bit to use her latex clad fingernails stroke it. She put the cock-shaped gag down on Cindy's belly, and used the free hand to alternate playing with a nipple, or rubbing the skin under the base of the scrotum opposite her interior fingers.

"I want more from you, baby" she said in a stage whisper. "More...always more...each time...you will...reach deeper...inside yourself...to give me...more of yourself...until...I have...all of you...your body...your mind...your heart...your soul...all...my property...totally...my property...all...mine."

The tip of the cock began a slow leak of milky fluid. She took her hand from the nipple, reached over to the night table, and picked up a long, thick, black cock-shaped dildo. Deborah rubbed the head of the dildo against the tip of the flesh cock, collecting semen on the head of the dildo. Then she put it near Cindy's red lips.

"Lick it for me, bitch," she said softly, and Cindy's tongue pushed past her lips, touching the faux cock, and she began to lick it. Cindy could taste the semen, and moaned as she began making her licks broader, more sensuous, using the tongue to try to lure it into her mouth. But Deborah pulled it away, and refreshed it with new semen leaking from the flesh cock. She put it lightly up against Cindy's painted lips. As Cindy began licking at it, she climaxed again, trembling with spasms, pulling against her restraints, and her moans became short, desperate little sobs. She threw her head as far forward as she could, getting just the tip of the dildo past her lips, trying hard to suck at it.

"Yes," said Deborah. "My little girl loves...the taste of cock. She wants it...in her mouth...so badly...it makes me...so hot...to watch you...lick my black cock clean...so fucking hot!" She refreshed the dildo again, and this time shoved it hard deep into Cindy's mouth, letting Cindy suck eagerly at it. Deborah began pumping the cock in and out of Cindy's mouth, fucking it harder and deeper with each stroke. Simultaneously, her forefinger joined her middle and ring fingers inside, and she began pumping in and out, faster and harder with each cycle.

"Oh Cindy," she said, "I just love...fucking both your holes...at once. Love...fucking...your mouth...your pussy...I'm so wet...come for me...prove to me...you want to be...my bitch..."

Cindy lost herself again. Sensations were intense...numerous...coming from everywhere at once. She was overwhelmed with lust, and a desire to be sexy, act sexy, make Mistress hotter, wetter, and happier with her bitch. She screamed through the gag and thrashed against the mattress. Can't open my eyes, Cindy thought, can't open, mustn't stop it, don't want it to stop, keep eyes closed, keep eyes closed, until it became a mantra in her mind. She fought to not to open her eyes, all of her remaining self-control focused on one task. Then she heard herself scream again....

Mistress Deborah stopped after the next orgasm, and withdrew the dildo from Cindy's mouth first. Cindy's sobs got louder, and Deborah began to slowly pull her fingers from inside her bitch's pussy. She stripped off the latex glove, and reclined next to the crying Cindy. She kissed the tears rolling down Cindy's cheeks as she hugged her. When the tears subsided, Deborah kissed her mouth passionately as she continued to hug her.

"Hush little baby," Deborah said after ending a kiss, "you'll get more cock, pet...yes, I promise...I promise... It makes me so hot...you'll get more cock...and I'll get...more of you...all of you."

Deborah spent several minutes stroking Cindy lovingly and whispering more sweet nothings into Cindy's ear. Cindy was drifting deeper into an alternate consciousness. She had been to this place before, but never this far. Her only remaining link to reality was the gentle voice of Mistress. Funny, thought Cindy, I can hear her voice but not all the words, just some fragments that came and went without registering her in brain. Somehow, she could not get make the sounds make sense...but they were beautiful sounds, pleasant to hear. They made her feel warm, safe, and loved.

Deborah rose from the bed and Cindy immediately felt the loss. Cindy desperately fought to keep her eyes shut. She was no longer sure why she had to keep her eyes shut, but she knew it was important to do so. She heard a drawer open and close in the distance, and in a moment sensed Mistress was closer. She could not see or hear Mistress, but she could feel Mistress' nearness, and was happier for that feeling.

The mattress moved, and Cindy could hear Mistress speak, but the words were incomprehensible. She thought she heard "eyes". Had her eyes opened? She felt Mistress' thumb on her eyelids, and then felt them being gently pried open. She could see Mistress above her, and watched as her lips moved as the sounds came. The words began to make sense.

"Come back to me, little one," said Deborah. She had guessed that Cindy had probably slipped deep into sub-space, and began to lure her back. "You can open your eyes, now, baby. I want to see your pretty eyes."

Deborah removed her thumbs from Cindy's lids, which remained open to stare upward silently. Deborah smiled down at Cindy as she moved her hands to the black cock between her legs. There was no harness this time.

It seemed to Cindy that the cock grew directly from Mistress' vagina. It seemed to be so...real. She knew she would be fucked. She wanted to be fucked. Somehow, the absence of straps increased her desire, and she began to moan and opened her reddened lips.

"No, baby," Deborah said, positioning herself between Cindy's spread and chained legs. "This goes in your pussy."

Deborah slipped the feeldoe dildo into Cindy, and was rewarded with an audible gasp. Deborah also gasped as the other end of the feeldoe moved inside her own vagina. She began to use long, slow strokes in and out. She looked down into Cindy's face. Cindy's partially opened lips were moving slightly and silently. Cindy's eyes stared up into her Mistress' eyes. Deborah saw the lust, the longing, the loving and the utter surrender in those eyes.

"Oh, that feels good," said Deborah. "It feels...so damned good...so hot! I know it's hot for you too, baby. I can feel...your hips...thrust up...to meet me. You want...my cock...deeper...in your pussy. Yes, you love it. Oh! I love it too! Fucking you...makes me feel...so good. Oh! It's going to make me come! Yes, baby! I'm going to come!"

Deborah's long orgasm came with a loud, extended yell, and a temporary increase in the pace and intensity of her thrusts into Cindy. When the orgasm subsided, Deborah fell forward on top of Cindy, the feeldoe deep inside Cindy.

"Oh, that was good," said Deborah, breathless. "There'll be more, sweetie, much more." Deborah smiled. "I should have made Cheryl stay over. Then I could have had her fuck you with the strap-on while I caught my breath."

Cindy wanly smiled back. The very thought of being fucked again right away made her shiver in...what? Fear? Lust? Both? The thought of Cheryl mounting her on Mistress' orders was arousing, but a little frightening, too.

"Yes," said Mistress, as if she had reading Cindy's thoughts, "it would've been a nice little gang-bang. Or, instead...I might have put you in the strap-on, and 'forced' you to help me give Cheryl a tag-team fucking. Of course, I wouldn't have to use much 'force' with a little slut like you, eh Cindy?"

Cindy repeated her wan smile.

"No," said Deborah, "if I kept you, you'd eagerly do whatever I say. You'd be the slave I want, and when I need it. When I decide I want a male slave that night, you'd be my michael, and when I needed Cindy, you'd be my Cindy. You'd be two slaves for the price of one. That would make you very valuable property to own...and enjoy using."

"Today," said Deborah, "I'm in the mood for Cindy." At the elbow of the feeldoe device was a switch. Deborah reached between her legs, and turned on the vibrator, sending sensations through both of them. Deborah resumed pumping the end inside Cindy in and out in a steady rhythm.

Deborah fucked Cindy repeatedly, stopping only to catch her breath, until Deborah no longer had the energy to carry on. She was sated, and Cindy was delirious with the sensations pulsing through her body.

Deborah cuddled with the sobbing Cindy for a long time after she unchained her from the bedposts. With tender affection, she gradually lured her slave candidate from the depths of sub-space and back to his male persona.

They both showered, and he dried her with his tongue, as had become his standard duty. Afterward, she collared and leashed him, and led him naked on all fours into the kitchen. There she had him "sit" on his haunches like a dog, silently and patiently watching as she prepared a quick dinner. When the table was ready, she sat on her chair and pointed to a spot on one side of the chair. He scampered there on all fours, and on a snap of her fingers, he once again sat on his haunches.

She fed her pet generous portions of scraps from her fingers. She knew he hadn't eaten much over the weekend. She would have to send him home soon, and she knew it was a fairly long subway ride for him. She wanted to be sure he had enough energy for his trip.

After dinner, she had him curl up on the floor next to her feet while she sat at her computer, composing e-mails. He wondered what the content of the e-mails might be. Was she telling Domina friends from the website about her latest conquest? Was she bragging about him, or complaining? Was she attaching photos of the weekend for her girlfriends to giggle over?

He did not know, and knew better than to ask.

Finally, she was done at the computer. His collar was removed, and she ordered him to get dressed in his street clothes. When he had done that, he returned to the parlor, where she walked up to him, slipped a sealed linen envelope into his inside jacket pocket.

"Do not open this envelope," said Deborah, "until you get home and read an e-mail with instructions from me. Do not call me, or e-mail me, until you've read my instructions. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am," he said with a small smile.

She smiled back and kissed him long and hard. Then she firmly led him to the front door, opened it, and gave him another passionate kiss.

Finally, she gently led him out the door, gave him one last good-bye kiss, and then they waved and he headed out to the street. He walked up to Sixth Avenue and at West Fourth he went down into the subway station and waited for the next northbound "A" train.

A few minutes later, he sat down on the bench of the nearly empty subway car, heading north. There was a couple at the far end with a baby in a stroller. A thin guy was reading the Daily News. A teenaged girl was reading a book, but it was too far off for him to see the title.

Not that it matters, he thought. His life now improbably revolved around an envelope in his jacket pocket that he dared not open yet, and an e-mail message waiting for him when he got back home.

It would be a while before the train got to 207th Street, near Manhattan's northern tip. From there, he'd walk a few blocks north on Broadway, until he got to the long, wide staircase that would lead him to the building where he had his one-bedroom apartment.

He had to stay awake for the next half-hour-plus, and decided to review how he had journeyed into this incredible situation.

He had met Deborah on-line, on a site that catered to people interested in Female Supremacy and Domination. He had made a post to the site's message board and she had e-mailed him with a short compliment on his post. He had thanked her for the compliment, and wrote back that he had noticed reading her profile that they had a mutual interest in environmental issues and other community activities. There followed a few more e-mail exchanges about the community organizations in which each was involved.

After a week, there was the obligatory photo exchange. He saw the image of a pretty woman with a winning smile, bright eyes, and a beautiful caramel skin. Yet, in those brown eyes was a hint of a firmness and resolve that excited him.

After the photo exchange, she began to ask a few questions about the BDSM preferences listed in his profile. He answered the questions directly and concisely. After a few such e-mails, they decided to exchange cell phone numbers, and talked for up to two hours at a time. The topics were wide-ranging, and ultimately included their real names.

Each Googled the other, and as luck would have it, each had appeared in local news stories about the organizations to which each had belonged. This validated each to the other and mutual credibility and trust began to build rapidly. The phone calls grew more frequent, and a great deal more intimate in their nature.

Finally, she had suggested the coming long weekend would be an ideal time to audition him as potential slave material.

Now that audition weekend had ended. He was riding home on the "A" train with a sealed envelope in his jacket pocket. He had been instructed not to open the envelope until he got home and read instructions in an e-mail she was sending as he rode the subway. Did the envelope contain a rejection slip, or an offer to become her slave? Or was it just another new test of his worthiness, or building further suspense and anticipation?

The train came to its last stop, and he trotted up the stairs to Broadway, and walked briskly toward home. He was in a hurry to get there. It was late, and there were few other pedestrians on the street. Even the brightly-lit lobby of the bank across from Isham Park, with its row of ATM machines, was empty. Past the park, he turned left and climbed the 113 steps of the grand staircase that had replaced the normal roadbed and sidewalks opposite 215th Street.

He finally made it to his third floor apartment, turned on the light, locked the door, and went straight to his PC.

His e-mail In-box had new mail. One of them was from Deborah.

He clicked on her message.

"Dear michael," her e-mail began, "attached you will find a few photos to stir your memories of our weekend together. I may send more, when the urge strikes Me. On the other hand, you will NOT contact Me until you receive specific, written permission from Me to do so. That means no e-mails, snail mails, phone calls, telegrams...ANYTHING...until I grant you permission. If you break this communication embargo, you will be dismissed forever."

His heart sank at the thought of not being able to contact her for some indefinite time. Did that mean he had failed the audition? Or was this part of another delightful Domina mind-fuck?

He read the next paragraph: "I had a thoroughly good time this weekend. I knew I would. Our several weeks of e-mails and phone conversations pre-disposed Me to liking you. This weekend demonstrated to Me that you have potential as My slave, and so I am making you an offer."

He took a deep breath, exhaled slowly, and scrolled down the screen to read the next paragraph: "I gave you an envelope before you left. After you finish reading this letter, you may open the envelope, and decide what you are going to do with the check inside. The check is My fair market offer to purchase your body, mind, heart and soul. The contract is simple: I will own all of you. You will be My property for as long as I want you to be. You will be who I want you to be, do what I want you to do, and obey cheerfully and intelligently."

He scrolled down further. "This is an important decision for you, and I want you to take as long as you need to make a decision. If your decision is 'no', simply discard the check. If your answer, is 'yes', you will endorse the check and deposit it into your bank account. I check my bank account on-line every weekday. When my bank shows that My check #368 has been paid, I will contact My new slave with further instructions."

He read the last line. "I really do hope I see that check clear soon."

It was signed: "Your Black Goddess, Deborah."

He leaned back in the computer chair and stared at the screen for a few moments, reveling in the good news.

"She wants me," he said aloud.

He took the envelope out of his pocket, and opened it. Inside was a personal check, #368 drawn on her account, signed by her, and made out to him as the payee. The amount was one dollar. On the memo line were printed the words: "Paid in Full".

He turned the check over and reached for a pen. He signed his name, and stuffed it back into his pocket. He leapt out of his chair and left the apartment. He decided not to wait for the elevator, and ran down the emergency stairwell instead. He ran back down the 215th Street stairway, and turned right onto Broadway. Across the street and down the block he saw the lights of the bank lobby with its row of ATMs.

He ran toward the light.

He had a check to deposit, and a new life to begin.

12