Athena Corp Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
A young Dominatrix discovers the opportunity of a lifetime.
7.8k words
4.46
32k
40

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Athena Corp Chronicles

Chapter 1 -- The Fall Of Man

* * * * *

*WHIPCRACK*

"ARRRGGHHHH!!!"

Ana smiled as an especially brutal lash whipped into the back of her naked, shivering submissive. He was shackled to a St. Andrew's Cross and naked, aside from the metal cock cage imprisoning his shriveled manhood. His back was covered in welts. Some were old. Many were new. The canvas of his body was growing more raw and red by the second. Anastasia was a skilled artist with a bullwhip and she enjoyed painting the skin of powerful men most of all.

*C-CRACK C-CRACK C-CRACK*

"MMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHH!!!!"

Jake bit his tongue and grunted in pain. The room filled with Ana's mocking laughter as her body tingled with the seductive high of sadism. She hadn't always been like this. Many years ago, the idea of dominating and torturing men would've repulsed her. She was eager for their approval then. No longer. Now she thrilled in giving them what they deserved. And there were few more deserving of pain and ridicule than Jake Telos.

*WHIPCRACK WHIPCRACK WHIPCRACK*

"AHHHHHHH!!!! FUCK!!!"

"I don't recall giving you permission to speak." The words slid from her lips like poisoned honey.

*CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRRRRACK*

Jacob gasped, shaking against his metal bonds as the lacerations tore into the flesh of his back and ass. The tight metal restraints held him fast to the leather-padded planks. Agony surged through his pale body as relief flooded his mind. A series of sinister cackles escaped Ana's lips and echoed off the walls.

Few men could afford a suite like this. A private residence kept exclusively for spending afternoons and evenings with one's Dominatrix. But Jake wasn't most men. Jake was the richest man in the country. Possibly the richest in the world. He had an economic empire that spanned the globe.

Any casual thought that occurred to him could change the course of human events. Not because he was particularly insightful, wise or a trusted leader. Purely because he'd built a system that catered to human whims while extracting wealth from the population. That was all he had to offer and the callous, covetous world heaped praise on him for it. In a society ruled by psychopaths, Jacob was a god.

Long before she got to know him better, Ana knew he was among the very worst of men. She'd met his kind many times before. He was simply the most prominent example of a disgusting archetype. You didn't reach the top of the pyramid without being a piece of shit. Not in this contemptible world built by men like the one sprawled out before her.

"How does that feel, you filthy worm?"


"It... it hurts Mistress! Thank you."

"Pfffft...."

*WHIPCRACK*

*CCC-CRACK CCC-CRACK CCC-CRACK*

Anastasia had learned much about her charge over the last several months. Thousands of articles and bios had been written about this man, but none of them truly shined a spotlight on him. Not in the way a crop and a cat-o'-nine-tails could. Not when you make someone thirst for you hopelessly the way Jake did for her. No reporter or biographer could do that.

Jake was a terrible husband and father. No surprise for a man dedicated to the accumulation of wealth, power and influence. His wife had left three years ago and taken a quarter of his fortune with her. That didn't slow Jake's career, of course. Why would it? Grieving and healing was for people who were capable of forming real connections with other human beings.

Jake rarely saw his children anymore. Even if he had more time with them, he'd never be able to forge meaningful bonds with his family. They suffered from a disease similar to his own. Growing up immersed in wealth and privilege often spawned young adults who were completely out of touch with the society they lived in. How could it not?

Ana's ability to strip away his pretensions is what made her uniquely suited to topping Jake. She understood him. Much better than he understood himself, in fact. He was an endless well of guilt. A self-hating creature for whom no amount of torment and degradation would ever be enough. That filled her heart with joy. Especially at the unique possibilities it opened up for her.

She flicked her wrist and the whip skittered free from her path. The black latex of Ana's glossy bodysuit creaked as she stalked toward her bound prisoner. Her stilettos struck the floor loudly, announcing her ominous intentions with every step. She stopped just behind him and waited a few seconds, letting Jake bathe in silent anticipation.

*POOOMMMFFFF*

The end of her boot connected sharply with his dangling nards and sent them rocketing up into his body. His balls were crushed against the metal cock cage and his own weight as blood rushed to his head and pulverized nethers. The initial shocked silence and inability to breathe passed and Jake sputtered out a series of choking cries of pain. His limbs rattled on the cross as suffering throbbed through his body like lightning. Ana gave him a few moments to work through his anguish before speaking.

"Who am I, slave?"

"Mhh.....My Goddess and Domina, Mistress Anastasia!"

"You want to please me, don't you Jacob?"

"More than anything, Mistress."

She reached down with her palm, spread her latex-clad fingers and took hold of Jake's left ass cheek. Ana squeezed his reddened, welted flesh fiercely as her mouth drew close to his ear. Jacob yelped and squirmed in his bindings as he stared at the wall. The worst torture was his inability to see the devastating beauty putting him through this paces.

"AHHHHH!!!! ARRRRGHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Her words carved into him like a surgeon's scalpel. "I wonder about that sometimes. I don't think you want anyone to be happy. I think you want everyone to be as miserable as you are. Do you think you even know what would make me happy?"

Ana rubbed his ass in smooth, circular motions. The searing ache coursed through his flayed buttocks, but the motion itself was oddly soothing. Endorphins flowed through Jake's body freely, egged on by the lengthy session of escalating pain.

"I would not presume to know, Mistress."

"You don't presume to know what makes people happy, you fucking idiot!" Ana seized his ass once more and squeezed it powerfully. Shock waves of agony crashed through his lower body. "You get to know them. You show an interest in people other than yourself! Their wants and needs. At least, that's what emotionally intelligent people do! Scumbags like you usually need to ask."

"Please, Mistress! Tell me what will make you happy... I will make it so."

"Really? Anything at all?"

"Nearly anything."

"Ahhh, nearly. So there are limits to your devotion."

"If it's within my power and the bounds of the law, Mistress."

She released his ass and Jake breathed deeply. A moment later he saw the thick cord of her whip lower into his field of vision. In a split second it was closed, violently, around his throat. Jake gagged and struggled as she pulled the ends of the whip in opposite directions and tightened the leather length around his collared neck.

Her latex curves pressed forcefully into Jake's wounded body. Ana's breasts plastered against his blistered back as her pelvis mashed into his well-beaten ass. Fresh pain assaulted him along with the delicious embrace of his Goddess' flawless form. Jacob melted in reverence for his Domina even as he scrambled to breathe and yanked fruitlessly at his bonds.

Ana grinned wickedly as she gave him a brutal dose of surprise breath play. The time had come. It was now or never. She'd been marinating him for months in preparation for this day. Ana had spent the passing weeks ratcheting up his tolerance and drive for kink; not to mention his desire and need for her. Both had reached a fever pitch. Their formal contract would soon be at an end and she was determined to write the next one on her own terms. There would never be a better opportunity to put her plan into action.

"No more games, you pathetic slut! We've been playing for far too long. It's time for the real thing! I want us to go all the way. 24/7! Are you ready to offer me your FULL AND TOTAL SUBMISSION?!?"

"Y-Yes... Mistress..." he sputtered as his eyes watered and saliva slid from his lips. "A-Anything... for you..."

She held the knot around his throat a few more seconds as the leather tightened and creaked. Her annoyed expression transformed into a haughty sneer as she loosened the whip and Jake sucked in a loud, exasperated breath. Ana gathered her implement of doom into a neat coil at her side as she waited for his coughing and gasping to abate.

"We'll test that theory today, maggot. Before I leave, we'll see if you're ready to surrender to me completely or if this relationship is at an end."

* * * * *

18 MONTHS BEFORE THE FALL

It was a clear, sunny day as Ana sat on the patio outside her favorite local eatery. Just across the table was her best friend Brandi sporting shades and a stylish, mauve top. The mocha-skinned siren was Anastasia's best friend in college and was still her BFF to this day. Brandi had gone through many hair styles since they met, but lately she'd grown accustomed to a low maintenance pixie cut.

Neither of them had found much use for their degree since graduating. There was work out there, but it was all low paying, thankless jobs that treated employees like shit. Now they found themselves in the same profession; one that paid well for women who were willing to indulge the kinks of submissive men. They'd met to discuss that very topic as soon as their lunch orders were placed.

Ana brushed the flowing, golden locks from her face and studied the menu in front of her. The buxom blonde leaned back in her chair, relaxing in her black halter top and ripped blue jeans. She saw many of her favorite, tasty dishes on hand, but was determined to pick something healthy today.

"Gah! I'm dying for a piece of a cheesecake, but I know I can't go there."

"Why not?"

"Because if I eat one more slice, there's no way I'll fit in my leather corset."

Brandi snickered. "The things we do to keep a figure."

"No kidding. But if looking good was easy, everyone would do it" Ana replied.

"True that. I think I'm gettin a wrap."

"Caesar salad for me."

The waiter arrived to take their order and fetch their drinks. The pair were left to wait, hungrily, as a light breeze blew across the quad.

"So, you given any thought to what I mentioned the other day?" Brandi inquired.

"Madam Snow?"

"Yeah. She's got a good thing going!"

"I don't know. I mean, it sounds nice, but I want to work for myself from now on."

"How you gonna do that without a nest egg? You can barely afford an apartment, let alone a dungeon."

"Who says I need a dungeon? I'm going to start off small, with one of those websites where fans pay you directly. There's a ton of them now."

"You gonna be a cam-girl, really?"

"Not a cam girl! Well, not just a cam girl. An online Domina! I'm going to produce videos and hypnosis recordings and stuff. Until it's enough to pay the bills, I'll keep topping the usual creeps I already see. And anyone else I can find in the area."

"Girl, I'm tellin you, there's no need for any of that! Madam Snow's got an offer you can't refuse."

"Fine, give me the deets."

Brandi got an excited look in her eyes, gesturing enthusiastically as she spelled it all out. "She provides all the dates. Big money clients, no chump change! The clients are scanned for problematic history and pay up front. All contact and payment information is filed with the agency. No more worries about sketchy Johns! All you gotta do is show up and top the client. They provide free kink training and they got a dungeon you can use if the client can't host."

"Okay, and how big of a cut does Madam Snow take?"

"Thirty percent. A bargain given all they're doin for ya."

"And this is just domination? There's no other sexual services expected?"

"Not only is it not expected, it's against the rules."

"Uh huh. I bet that doesn't stop the girls from offering something extra on the side."

"I'm sure some do, but you'll never be pressured into anything like that. If the John won't behave, just report em to the agency. They'll get banned."

Ana nodded, liking what she was hearing. "Alright, maybe I'll give it a shot. Just until I have some decent bank saved up. Then I'm going independent!"

"You won't regret it" Brandi said with a wink. "Maybe we'll even get to work together some time."

"Like any guy could handle both of us." Ana smiled deviously as Brandi giggled.

"One more question. What kind of a woman is Madam Snow?"

"Stern, but fair."

* * * * *

*WHAP WHAP SHHHSNAP*

Two fierce swats of the leather crop belted into Jacob's thighs and the final strike rattled his cock cage. Fresh, burgeoning pain ebbed through his lower body as Ana pressed her bare ass down on his face demandingly.

"Deeper you fucking pig! You don't deserve to tongue my ass, but as long as you're down there, you might as well do it properly!"

If not for her shouting, Jake wouldn't have heard her through the avalanche of succulent, peach-toned ass flesh. His face was engulfed by her cheeks as he lay strapped to the bondage table. She shimmied her ample ass over his head, suffocating him for long stretches and always pressing her silky pucker directly against his waiting lips.

Jacob licked, tongued and worshiped her asshole eagerly. He needed Ana. He was addicted to her. Had he fallen in love at first sight? Or was it after he'd heard her sultry voice and its deliciously frosty tone? He'd done a double-take the first time he saw her wonderful name on the page. Anastasia Dominique Sins. A true Goddess.

*SHNAP SHNAP SHNAP SHNAP SHNAP*

She throttled the business end of the crop into his caged penis five times in succession. Jacob gasped in the confines of her ass, but was given no reprieve. She kept him sealed below as his arms and legs pulled on their restraints uselessly. The pain was devastating. Delicious. Deserved.


He painted her lovely crack up and down with his soiled tongue before plunging it back into her moist starfish. Jake slurped back and forth in her tight, fleshy ring. Light moans slipped from the lips of his Domina, above. He relished her squeals of pleasure almost as much as the suffering she inflicted on him.

No matter how much she dished out, it would never cleanse his soul. Never make him worthy. Never lead to atonement. She was an endless fount of sadistic punishment and he a penitent prisoner, tarnished by countless sins. They were perfect for each other and they both knew it.

At least, that was Jake's hope. Ana had just insisted he submit to her fully. That unless he did, their time together would be over. That couldn't be. Would not be. He would yield to her wishes, no doubt. There was little she could ask that he would not immediately grant. What could she demand that he would not concede? He needed his Angel of Pain more than the oxygen his lungs burned for.

Ana lifted her glistening, saliva slick ass from his face and moaned blissfully. She reached down and Jake felt the merciless swats of a latex palm across his face.

*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK*

After four stinging blows criss-crossed his gasping form, she grabbed his chin fiercely.

"Hurry up and make me cum, you little shit! There's real pain waiting for you!"

Anastasia dropped her ass back on his face. Her full weight smacked him into the leather lined table with a muffled thud. Jacob's mouth and nose were thrust into her slick, musty depths and he began moaning and tonguing her gladly once again.

*SHNAP SHNAP SHNAP SHNAP SHNAP SHNAP SHNAP SHNAP*

Jake's cock was like a frightened, caged little bird and she made the bars rattle continuously. Her moans grew louder as the symphony of torment and smothering continued.

* * * * *

12 MONTHS BEFORE THE FALL

It was one of those Thursday nights where everyone was acting like it was Friday. The bar was packed, the chatter was loud and the lights were low. Ana loved this mood even though she didn't have the specter of "work tomorrow" in the back of her mind like most of these unfortunate souls. She didn't even have a client tomorrow. Ana could drink herself into oblivion if she wanted and she was well on her way.

Brandi and her latest boy-toy, Robert, were opposite her in the booth. She was playing kissy face with the well-toned former frat boy before he inevitably slunk off to engage in shenanigans. This wasn't the first time Ana had seen it.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too. You gonna go play some pool?" Brandi asked with a broad smile and glossy, dark eyes.

"Yeah, I see a couple easy marks over there. Time to make a little dough!"

"As long as you have fun, baby. We'll be right here."

"Right" he replied, nodding to Brandi and Ana. "See you ladies in a bit."

Ana watched as he slid out of the seat and made his way to the pool tables. Based on their previous meetings in this bar, there was a seventy five percent chance he'd return with an empty wallet.

"You're really sweet on him, huh? What's it been now? Three months?"

"Almost. And yeah, I like Robert. He's got his rough edges, but he's hard working and he makes me laugh. Nice ass, too."

Ana snickered and took another long chug of her beer.

"Whoa, slow down girl! We're not in a hurry here."

"Maybe you're not."

"What's going on? Is this something to do with Simon?"

"We're done."

"What?!? When did this happen?"

"Last night."

"Oh, hun... I'm sorry." Brandi reached out and placed her right hand over Ana's left. "You want to talk about it?"

"Nothing to talk about" she declared before taking another swig of her drink. "We just weren't compatible."

"What? But you seemed so good together! Every time I saw you two, you were smiling."

"I mean in bed. We just didn't fit."

"Oh... Damn. Well, now you gotta tell me more!"

"He wouldn't go in for the lightest shit! A pair of fuzzy cuffs! Some light spanking. I was gonna ease him in..."

Brandi smirked. "Girl, you know not everyone likes to be topped."

"Yup, and those guys don't belong in my life."

"I don't know how you do it. I need a break from it now and then. Robert is happy to give me an old fashion night of love making."

"You've never topped him?"

"We've played around a little, but it's not our regular thing."

Ana downed the rest of her drink and set the bottle on the table. She reached up and creased her long, blonde hair over the top of her right ear. "I'm glad that makes you happy, but it's not for me. I need to top. Domming isn't just a job or a thrill for me. It's a way of life. Anything else almost feels like... a betrayal." She lifted her empty bottle and motioned to their server, indicating she should bring another.

"If it's that important to you, why not use Fetlife or S&M personals? There's no point fishing in the big pond when it keeps disappointing you."

"No--" she insisted. "Scrolling through guys who just want me because I'm a top is an even bigger waste of time. When I find the right man, he won't know he's a submissive yet. Not until he meets me. I'll be the one to reveal his true nature. I'll make him my own."